(Pt.3 to Early Morning) Its a wonderful life

Here's to a new start

You sat on stage, another yawn escaping your mouth. Richard, Matt, and Robbie looked at you with amused glances.

"Wanna here a lullaby?" Richard cooed, coming to stand by you and slinging an arm around your shoulders.

"Sweetheart, what if I wanted to dance?" You countered, grabbing his hand and twirling yourself around.

"Can you tell us what the questions were?" Matt deviously grinned, wrapping an arm around your waist and grabbing your free hand. You two ballroom danced across the stage, causing you to giggle.

"Maybe I wanted to keep it a secret?" You retort quickly, placing your hand on his bicep as he dipped you down. Matt lifted you back up and spun you out, quickly pulling you back in.

"Why so scandalous?" Robbie smirked, crossing his arms over his chest as you walked over to him.

"Cause baby don't you know I'm a dangerous woman?" You sang out, your voice jazzy and raspy. You trailed your hand across his chest, causing the fans to let out wolf whistles and small cheers of laughter. The crowd had been sitting in their seats with eagerness, waiting for whatever hilarious antics and heartwarming moments you and the cast brought.

"Man, doesn't she just keep you on your toes?" Richard let out a whistle, turning to Matt.

"What more could you expect from a beautiful woman like her?" Matt snorted, awe taking an edge to his voice.

"Matt, don't you know flattery gets you somewhere, but probably nowhere with me?" You sassed, setting your cup of water back down on the table. The crowd let out a round of "damn's", "oh, burn's," most breaking out into hysterics.

"Don't you know I like them feisty?" Matt laughed out, his cheeks tinted a soft red, a flirtatious grin on his lips.

"Oh pretty boy, isn't she out of your league?" Another voice sounded throughout the room, causing your head to snap up as you poured another cup of water for yourself. It was deep and husky, causing you to grin madly.

"Are we playing hide and seek, again?" You titled your head to the side, placing the pitcher down.

"I don't know, are we?" Another deep voice called out, not as deep as the other. This one came from the other side of the room, causing you to spin around.

"What do you spy?" You smile sweetly, walking up to Matt. You leaned up and whispered into his ear, causing him to shaking his head with a chuckle. He dropped to his knees as you stood behind him, stepping one foot over his shoulder and swinging the other around, his hands gripping your thighs.

"I spy with my little eye, a charming woman and three short men." The second voice called out, becoming dangerously close to the stage. Matt lifted you up and you shielded your eyes from the spotlight, scanning the room.

"I spy with my little eye, a green eyed man, in the middle of the room, to the..." You trailed off, trying to figure out what side of the room he's on, from his and the crowds POV. "To the left. And Jared's behind me."

"Son of a bitch!" You heard Jensen distinctly shout, marching up to the stage. You peer over your shoulder, grinning victoriously at Jared, who sent you a glare.

"Woman, you devious, devious woman." Jared pouted, coming to stand next to you and Matt. You looked him in the eyes with a joyous expression written across your face, realizing your eye level with Jared.

"Huh. This is what it feels like to be your height." You state, giving the crowd an approving nod. "I'm not devious, Jare. I'm just smart, but also a smart ass." You shrug, playing with Matt's hair, making it stick  up in random places.

"How did you find us so quickly?" Jensen asked, making his way into the stage and hugging his friends.

"The key is to stay alert." You yawned out. "Being an insomniac, you have to. I mean, well, even if you aren't, it's a good thing to do, because anything can happen. Bad or good." You explained, laying your cheek on the top of Matt's head.

"Are you going to sleep up there?" He chuckled, trying to look up without disturbing you.

"It looks like she is." Richard laughed out, taking a seat.

"She looks kind of comfortable, honestly." Robbie commented, picking up one of the guitars.

"Pff. Me? Going to sleep? Never." You huffed out, sitting up and stretching your arms above your head. Your glanced down at Matt, your eyes half open. "Can I go down now?"

"Do you really want to?" Matt queried, his voice taking a seductive tone.

"Oh, hon. I made you get on your knees first, you'll be getting back down on them a second time." You amped up your sass, the crowd losing it. "Honestly? I just want a nap. And food. And a really big blanket."

"She's like a child." Jensen cackled out, taking multiple deep breathes to calm himself down.

"A child at heart and an adult in the mind." You comment as Matt squatted down, letting you climb off his shoulders. "Thanks for the lift, pretty boy."

"No problem, dangerous woman." He gave you a genuine smile as you have him a hug.

"Hey, where are our hugs?" Jared have you his signature puppy dog look, Jensen joining him. You turned to the fans, smirking.

"And I'm the child." You shake your head, putting your attention back on them. You searched your back pocket for your phone, just wanting to check the time and to see if you had any messages. Your eyes widen as you see that it's missing. Glancing at Jared, who grinned like a mad man, you raised your eyebrows and crossed your arms over your chest after checking the rest of your pockets, including your jacket. "Give it back."

"Nuh-uh. Not until you tell us the questions you were asked." Jared retorted, holding your phone above his head. "Or else I drop it."

"You wouldn't dare." You groaned, sending him a glare that could kill.

"Oh, I would." He gave you a mischievous look, tossing your phone into the air and causing you to let out a panicked gasp.

You glanced between the men on stage, giving them a defeated expression. "Damn. Beaten at my own game. Alright, line up and I'll tell all of you, boys. Although, we have to keep it from our lovely fans. It's a good surprise." You smile sweetly, earning groans and sighs in return.

Jared rushed to your side, squatting down. You leaned in, whispering the questions into his ear. "Question one; would you like to go on a date? Two; favorite flavor pie? Three; should we do a prank?"

Jared looked at you, taken aback. "Those are some random questions." He walked off after handing you your phone, pondering over the questions you told him. Jensen came up next and squatted just like Jared, only when you murmured into his ear, you have him totally different questions. Matt, Richard and Robbie came up next, and you did the same with them, all different questions that correlate with the answers you gave earlier to the staff member. Each man looked confused, all wondering the same thing. Who asked these random questions?

"Now, if you don't mind. I would love to take a nap. And upon my request, please don't discuss the questions and answers until after this Con is over." You smile serenely, the boys nodding their heads as you left the stage, heading for the green room until you came back that night.

It's always a wonderful life with a little mystery.