Um, hi, guys.

Hello, everyone. 

I wanted to apologize for being gone for the past two years. 

I have some explaining to do. 

Back in early 2018 after I left my parents, I went to job corps. I tried to write, but at the end of the day, I was just too damn tired and I never had the free time to write. 

Honestly, it was a nice mental break and enough time to get my life together. Then I moved to Illinois after I graduated and worked there for a year. 

Side note, I'm also married now (let the fun begin). 

These past two years have been a rollercoaster. We've been through damn near anything a young couple could handle or worse. 

I put myself through school and failed, but, I'm not giving up. I went to Full Sail University to get a career started in writing, but I've come to realize, writing is just a hobby and should be enjoyed how you want to write. Not how everyone expects you to write. 

With that being said, (drumroll please)....

I am continuing the one shot series, "Auditions", and starting another. 

If you're interested in still reading Auditions or the one shots, let me down below! 

To end this authors note, 

I am so sorry for this two year disappearance. But I am back and swinging harder than ever! 

Later, little Winchesters—

Foxtrot signing out ✌🏼😘