Supernatural one shots

By Foxtrot52

Just another supernatural one shot book. If you would like you can request Something. If not, that cool too... More

Author quickie
Dean x Reader; happy days
All we do is drive
All we do is drive (part 2)
Mess is mine Sam X reader
Getting carried away (Jensen XReader)
Mess is mine (Part 2) Sam x Reader
Just a quick note
Drunk confessions (Dean x Reader)
An
Its okay [Dean]
Broken [Cas]
"I love you" [Sam]
Heres a story
Just like a star
Growing up
Smooth as whiskey [Jensen x Reader]
Smooth as whiskey, pt 2 [Jensen x Reader]
They see me rollin', they hatin'..[Jared xReader]
Strange occurances [Tfw x Dean x Reader]
Strange occurances pt. 2 [TFW x Dean x Reader]
The convention
Filming
Future
Filming [pt. 2]
White wine
Auditions
Auditions, PT. 2
A TAD Bit of an Authors note
Acting; Day one (Part 3 to Auditions)
AN
Another crummy authors note, oh well..
Better Love
3 A.M Confessions [Dean XReader]
Little things [Dean X Reader]
Hair time [J2 x Reader]
AN bc Holy Son OF a Bitch 2k!
Important Author's Note
Hair Time Pt. 2 [J2 x Reader]
A little fresh air [Crowley x Cass xReader]
About the Author
A/n
Post stage time [SPN CASTx Reader]
Morning sunshine [Jensen x Reader]
Elevator Ride
Shower Trouble
Snow on quiet streets [Jensen x Reader]
Is sleep an option? (Winchesters x Reader)
Early Morning [SPN x Reader]
Its a party [SPN x Reader] (Pt. 2 of Early Morning)
(Pt.3 to Early Morning) Its a wonderful life
I'm the princess (Pt. 4 to Early Morning)
QUESTION
Snapchat (Misha x Reader)
Gas station stop (Winchesters x Reader)
Happy birthday to..
The Demon Trap Skirt
Moana (Dean, Sam X Reader)
A FaceTime Cheer Up (J2M X Reader)
Advice (Cast X Reader)
This is it [Dean X Reader]
Run Me Down [Jensen X Reader]
Hello
Shine A Little Brighter, Loves.
Hi everyone
Slow morning
I'm going to let you guys in.
Holy
War On Me [Reader X Dean, Sam]
Just You Wait [Pt. 2 of War On Me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Calling For Their Mercy [Pt. 3 to War on me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Thoughts for the day....
The Cake [Dean X Reader]
Zombie
Tangled Tongue, Exhausted Mind [Boys X Reader]
Excuse me...what? [Dean X Reader]
Unspoken [The Boys X Alex]
Um, hi, guys.

Uh, surprise? (Pt. 5 to early morning) (SPN x Reader)

1.6K 81 6
By Foxtrot52

You walked into the building where Bobby's office was located. Your hair cascaded down your back, standing out against your dark green canvas jacket. You slid your sunglasses off the bridge of your nose, adjusting your eyes to the indoor lighting. The receptionist glanced up at you, then turned her attention back to her computer, only to do a double take.

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N) by any chance?" She asks, standing up and hurrying over to you.

"The one and only." You chuckle, offering her a hand. Grasping your hand and shaking it, she turned.

"If you just follow me, I'll lead you back to Bob's office." She said gleefully, a bright smile on her lips.

You gave her a curt nod, gesturing for her to go ahead. You glanced at the pictures on the walls, different memories of the cast and crew filling the frames. You adjusted your white v-neck, making sure your cleavage wasn't showing, as the receptionist knocked on a thick, wooden door. A muffled voice told her to enter, letting her open the door. "She's here, sir."

"Fantastic! Let her in." Bob exclaimed happily, standing up from his desk. The receptionist moved away from the door, letting you step into the office. "(Y/N)! It's so good to see you, again."

"Hi, Bobby!" You grin, giving him a hug. "So, audition?" You cross your arms over your chest, waiting patiently for an answer.

"You already have the part." He chuckles, sitting back down behind his desk, motioning for you to take a seat, also.

"What do you mean?" You ask, astonished. "I didn't even audition." You say, plopping into the comfy chair.

"I saw enough this past weekend." He smiled innocently. "I just needed you to come to the studio."

"You sly dog, you." You let out an approving chuckle, leaning forward. "So is there any paperwork I need to sign?"

"When is there not. It's simple though, just sign where the X's are." Bobby explained, placing a few sheets of paper in front of you and handing you a pen. You quickly scan over the contract, smirking as you sign. You turn your gaze to Bobby, a gleaming happiness shining brightly in your eyes.

"Welcome to the family kid."

A few hours later

"Hey, do you think (Y/n) would mind us coming to see her this weekend?" Jared queried as him and Jensen walked onto set, dressed in their Winchester gear.

They had stopped behind the camera, Jensen turning to Jare. "Awe, do you miss the little chipmunk?" He laughed, glancing at the set.

"Maybe just a little," Jared sighs, crossing his arms across his chest.

"You'll be fine, I promise." Jensen smirks. In the back of his mind, he knew Jared would lose his shit. (Y/N) and Jared became close friends, along with him and everyone else. She instantly found a place in the family by just being herself.

"Alright everyone, get in your places!" Bobby called, sitting down into the directors chair. Jensen and Jared walked onto the set, standing the the "library" of the bunker.

You waited behind the wall, listening for your cue to walk out. You pressed yourself to the wall, hearing Jared walking closer.

"Dean, I don't think partnering up with the British men of letters is such a bad idea. I mean, look at their weapons and technology. They can help us in the long run." Sam, exclaimed, trying to get through to his hard headed brother.

"Sam, we can't trust them! So what if they have nicer weapons and fancier technology. In the long run, they could one day betray us and those barrels would be pointing at us, like a firing squad." Dean growled in protest, taking a sip of his beer, propping his feet on the table. "I rather trust someone who's from this country and knows the life. Not some stuck up smartasses."

Your eyebrows shot up, a mischievous smile dawning on your lips. You turned the corner, looking at the boys , both of them acting out the scene. "Maybe I could be of some help, boys." You improvised, Sam/Jared and Dean/Jensen snapping their gazes to you. Sam's eyebrows furrowed as he glared, pointing a gun at you.

"Whoa, easy big guy. I come in peace." You chuckle, holding your hands up in surrender.

"Who are you?" Sam snaps, stepping cautiously over to you.

"And how did you get in here?" Dean snarled, aiming his gun at you, too.

"Oh, you know," you look down to your fingers, seemingly becoming interested in your nail bed. "Picked the lock, hid for awhile, yadda, yadda, yadda."

"You gonna tell us your name or are you gonna make us torture it out of you." Dean growled, unsure if to put his gun down or not. He glanced her over, taking in her short stature, her brown hair that laid over her shoulder, to her attire.

You lock your gaze on him, sending him a wink. "Easy, Winchesters." You purr, "the name's Rosalyn de Russo. I'm here to help." Sam and Dean look at you in shock, dropping their weapons.

"And...cut!" Bobby called, signaling for them to stop the cameras.

"What're you doing here?!" Jared squealed, picking you up in a swinging hug as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I couldn't let y'all miss me for to long." You chirp, as he sets you down. "So, you'll be seeing me every day now." You smile knowingly, walking over to Jensen and giving him a hug.

"Hey sweetheart." He greets, wrapping his arms around you tightly.

"What do you mean, every day?"

"As in, I work with you guys." You grin, placing your hands on your hips. You watched Jared's features grow in excitement, letting out a girlish squeal.

"No freaking way! When did you even audition?" He asks, swinging you around in another hug.

"I technically didn't." You laugh out, Jared finally placing you back on the floor, curious about what you meant. "Bobby just wanted me to stop at the studio and come talk to him. When I asked, he said he saw enough this past weekend and well, here I am." You shrug, crossing your arms, a "it is what it is" expressing donning on your features.

"Does everyone else know yet?" Jensen asked, sitting down on the table top, swinging one leg back and forth as he fiddled with the prop beer.

"No, but they will eventually." You state, playing with one of the prop guns, checking the chamber and taking the bullet out, then taking the clip out, slipping the fake bullets out, then taking apart the gun.

"You're an ass." Jensen chuckled, picking picking up on of the bullets. "That was one of my gun."

You raised an eyebrow, smirking. "I'm not a complete ass." Laying out all the parts to the gun, you reload the clip quickly and set it down on the table in a flash. Picking up the gun, you instantly start putting it together, faster than the boys probably could.  When you were done, you slid the clip back in and pulled back the barrel, a bullet going into the chamber. You looked back at the boys, shrugging once more.
"What?"

"How did you learn to that?" Jared asked, a little surprised.

"And so quickly?" Jensen added, takin his gun back from you.
"My dad was army. He taught me since I was a kid, among other things of course."  You confess, taking a seat.

"Are you guys done are you gonna keep chatting film time away?!" Bob yelled, catching the three of y'all's attention.

"Sorry!"

"You're excused this time, missy. Alright everyone back in their places!" Bob called as you, Jensen, Jared, and the crew got ready to film again, continuing with the scene where the boys meet Rosalyn.

~~

"How do we even know you're human?" Dean growled, stepping closer.

"Lets see, I didn't trip any of the sigils when I walked in here or disintegrated to a pile of
dust, nor am I dead on the floor." Rosalyn sassed, sending a glare to Dean and Sam. She holds out her arm, rolling up her sleeve. "Test me, if you want."

Sam sighed, putting his gun down and his body relaxing. "No, no need. How did you know about this place? I mean, it's pretty well hidden."

"My mom kept a journal. She wrote down the address and well, some other things. So I decided to come check it out." Rosalyn shrugged, sticking her hands in her pockets. "Little did I know it would harbor two good looking dudes." She winks, a flirtatious smile on her lips.

Sam sent a bitchface to her, the glared at Dean. "She's like a female version of you. I can already tell."

"Yeah, well see about that." Dean chuckled, shooting you a wink. "Have a seat. Looks like you'll be here a while."

"Would you like a beer?" Sam asked, as Dean sat down, turning his attention back to you.

"Uh, sure. I can go get it though." She says, walking away from the table.

"It's like a maze in here, especially if your new to the place." Dean stated, turning in his chair.

"I'm sure I can find my way. Besides, getting a little lost won't hurt anyone." Rosalyn chuckles, sauntering off to the kitchen.

"She's...interesting." Sam drawled out, sitting down. He closed the book he was reading and leaned back in his chair.

"I kinda like her already." Dean huffed, finishing off his beer. "But can we trust her?"

"Who knows, man."

~~~

The day rolled on and you and the boys were done filming. You staggered off to your rental car, realizing you don't have your bags with you, considering you left them at the hotel. You pulled out your phone, texting your best friend and your boss. You texted your brother and sister, telling them you had a surprise for them.

You slid your phone back in your pocket, checking your jacket for your keys.

"Hey!" Someone called out, causing you to snap you head up to their direction, catching your full attention. You turned around seeing Jensen, giving him a smile.

"Hey, J. What's up?"

"I was gonna ask before you left the set, but you were already gone." He scratched the back of his head nervously, his gaze landing on you.

"What is it, Jensen?" You furrowed your eyebrows, tilting your head to the side.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner some time?" Your eyebrows shoot up in surprise, before a curious expression crosses your features.

"Don't you have a wife?" You queried, causing Jensen to sigh.

"Don't tell anyone, but me and Daneel are separated. Okay?" He donned a serious look and you nodded, understanding.

"I'm not gonna ask or pressure you to tell me, but, take your time, alright?" You place a hand on his bicep, giving it a comforting squeeze. "And dinner sounds great." You gave him a dazzling smile, his own growing on his lips.

"Thank you." He murmurs as he pulls you into a tight hug. "I'll let you know when."

"Sounds great, J." You yawn into his chest, causing him to laugh slightly.

"Hey, do you have anywhere to stay tonight?" He asks as he pulls away, gazing down at you.

"Yeah, I have a hotel room down the road not far from here."

"Why don't you just stay in my trailer? It's better than driving half asleep." Jensen suggests, a protective look taking over his features.

"But I don't have any of my things." You countered, your hands on his forearms.

"I could always give you clothes of mine for the night. We can go get your things in the morning, if you'd like." Jensen shrugged, suddenly picking you up bridal style.

"I guess, yes." You threw your head back in laughter, wrapping an arm around his shoulder, the other on his chest.

You and Jensen talked around random things on the way to his trailer. What your families were like, your siblings and what you did for a living before signing on with Supernatural. He set you down upon reaching his trailer, letting you go in first. You smile and took in the musky, manly aroma of his trailer, the scent washing over you.

Live freely and happily, possibilities always happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 203 37
~~These are very old so please excuse how bad they are~~ Supernatural one-shots - including Destiel and Sabriel, maybe others ships and short stories...
30.2K 481 30
Short stories and Imagines based from the tv series, Supernatural. Hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open!!!
5.7K 152 30
Hello, one and all!!! Welcome to the world of Supernatural Imagines. I will mostly be penning Dean and/or Jensen imagines in this book, but if you'd...
473 1 12
This is another Supernatural based fan fiction. This is a newer idea I've had so I figured might as well try it. I have no idea where this is going q...