Light of blindness

By Hesty0055

Skyler Watts is a seventeen year old blind girl. Her wish is to see and to live a normal life. One day she ge... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chatper 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31 *finale*

chapter 18

6.5K 147 12
By Hesty0055

New chapter,, Enjoy,,

VOTE,, COMMENT,, FAN,,

at the end of the story i have a little message for you all,,

and it's a small chapter this time,, sorry i will try that the next one will be longer,,

stay tuned,,

_(^_^)/

_______________________________________________________________________________

I was just staring at him. My face was blank and I wasn’t shocked about it as I thought I would be. I saw his eyes scanning my face for a reaction but I didn’t show. He stood up and walked with his hands in his hair around in the room. I heard him let out a sigh and he turned to me too look me in the eye.

There was a painful silence hanging in the room. You could hear a needle falling on the ground. Even thought that there was laying a carpet on the floor. He was still staring at me and I looked him back in the eye.

‘’Sky…. Please say something…. ‘’

‘’what should I say?’’ and I was still looking at him. My eyes were glued on him.

I blinked and he was standing in front of me. His hands were leaning on the armrest and his face was away from mine by just a few inches. I could feel his breath on my face. His eyes were again the same color as before and his canines were out.

‘’Sky… look at me… I’m a monster. I not human. This is my true nature.’’

I looked at him and let out a sigh.

‘’ and you want me to be scared of you?’’

‘’yes Skyler, you should be!’’

Again I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes again and cupped his face with my hands. By the touch of my hand I felt him stiffen. I looked him in the eye placed a light smile on my lips.

‘’Allen… listen to me. I told you before, no matter what you are, I will not be afraid of you and you know that very well.’’

His eyes moved away from mine and he let out a sigh. The look on his face was tense and full of worries.

‘’why?’’

‘’Why?’’ I said and raised one eyebrow. ‘’Allen Carter… you stubborn man… look at me and I will tell you’’.

His eyes met mine again.

‘’Allen… I love you for who you are. I don’t care that you are a vampire. I’m glad that you are’’

The look on his face became confused and his grow bigger.

‘’because, if you were an alien, I will hate you. I hate aliens. They are scary. Well not that I know what they look like but only the name of them give me the goosebumps. It may sound stupid but I like vampires, I love the stories. They are always so… romantic and now I am in my own romantic vampire story.’’

He let out a snicker. ‘’you are one strange woman. I told you, what is written in the book is not the real truth. The most of them are most lays.’’

‘’I know’’ I smiled at him. ‘’ and you know… you look beautiful like this’’.

I trailed my fingers to his lips and he kissed them. A small shock went to my body and made me blush. His felt so soft on my fingers. He opened his mouth and let me feel his teeth. They were warm and beautiful. It made him looked perfect and powerful.

He pulled away from me and stood straight up in front of me. I stood up and stood on my toes. Again I cupped his face at placed my lips softly on his. I could feel his perfect lips on mine but I could also feel his teeth. He slowly started to move his lips on mine and I let him take the lead.

The kiss changed from a soft one into a passionate one. His tong was dancing in my mouth and I let out a small moan. My cheeks turned red and I felt him pulling up a smile. I pulled away and looked at him. His teeth were gone before I could say something he kissed me again.

His hand trailed up to my neck and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss. Before he could go further his phone started to ring. He pulled away and it out of his pocket.

‘’urg… what does he want now…’’

‘’who is it?’’

‘’Jason’’

‘’well… pick it up’’

He looked at me and took a breath.

‘’Jason, what do you want?’’

‘’it’s about Vic’’

‘’wait a sec’’ he took the phone of his ear and put it on speaker. So that I could listen with him. ‘’I put the phone on speaker so that Sky can listen. And she know about us’’

‘’….’’

‘’Jason?’’

’what did she say?’’

‘’she doesn’t mind and what was it about Vic?’’

‘’she… is gone’’

‘’gone…. But how?’’

‘’I don’t know so does Layla. Where are you to?’’

‘’in the library. Meet me here in five minutes with Layla’’

‘’okay see you than’’

Allen gave me a worried look and took my hand. He didn’t say anything he was just looking. I took my hand away and walked to the window. How could she have escape? Layla said that it was impossible for her to escape. But she still did.

****

‘’I don’t know how she escape, but what I know is that she didn’t do it alone’’ Layla said.

‘’what do you mean?’’ Allen asked.

‘’there was a faint presence of someone there but I can place it. It’s like, he or she, tried to hide it’’

‘’someone helped her?’’ I asked. ‘’but who or what.’’

‘’I think I know but I’m not sure’’

We all looked at Allen. He was looking to the ground and said nothing.

‘’AH!...’’ Jason said and we all looked at him. ‘’you mean…’’

‘’yes’’

‘’who?’’ Layla and I asked at the same moment.

Allen and Jason explained what happened twelve years ago. Layla and I nodded. He also explained about the book and the information about this ‘’forbidden hunter’’.

‘’you need me and the three others to defeat him?’’ Layla said.

‘’yes we do and I hope you will help us with it?’’

‘’sure as hell I do. Sky is my friend and she is important to me, just like the two of you’’ and he wicked at Jason. He started to smile and wicked back.

‘’okay so now we have you. We still need three more and I may know the one who control the water.’’

‘’water?’’

‘’yes…’’

‘’well who is it?’’

‘’When I say the name you know who I mean, Jason’’

‘’well… who?’’

‘’Anna Gems’’

_____________________________________________________________________________

so water is next,,

supriced,, yes or no,,

well here is the little message,,

at the end of the month, i will be turning 20,, O_o''  (bye bye teenage years  *sniff, sniff*)

and i am planning to make a small special about Jason and his mate,, (i think you may know who i mean),,

if you like the idea i will release the first few chapters on the 28th of this month,,

the title of the story is still unown,, and i will let it know later,,

so stay tuned and end of message,,

VOTE,, COMMENT,, FAN,,

Loves me,, xx   ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 54.5K 62
Credits: 'MsChallenjour' for the amazing yet beautiful book cover and 'Daring2BeMe' for trying to edit the first few chapters of the book. Also, the...
1.6K 73 52
Currently trying to edit & rewrite. Also, Travis is now changed to Brandon An elemental is a unique kind of human being who is born with supernatural...
2.5M 91.6K 88
She smiles and laughs like there's no care in the world. She lives everyday seeming to be normal. Hiding what happened to her. Hiding what tore her a...
805 68 20
Let me introduce you to Elena Woods, a girl with blonde hair and sharp green eyes, and her 4 sisters: Kayla, Lauren, Abella and Faith. These 5 girls...