Foreseen [An Elijah Mikaelson...

By evaki498

Cassandra Gold was an ordinary girl, living in a small town named Mystic Falls. She thought her life was norm... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Tribute to The Vampire Diaries
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Epilogue
Author's Note
#Deleted Chapter
#Bonus Chapter - Part 1
#Bonus Chapter - Part 2
#Bonus Chapter - Part 3
#Bonus Chapter - Part 4
#Bonus Chapter - Part 6
#Bonus Chapter - Part 7
#Behind The "Script" Facts
#Funny Relevant / Irrelevant Moments
#Q&A
Thank you!!!
We won!!!

#Bonus Chapter - Part 5

3.2K 79 50
By evaki498

With great regret we pulled apart from each other, facing the standing crowd. Their enthusiasm only brought smiles onto our faces and we slowly made our way down the aisle, to the tables that were set up a little further. Immediately, we were hit by a flood of rice and rose petals. I swear I had never felt happier in my entire life, apart from the birth of my son, of course. We went to stand by the large table in the centre, where the wedding cake was. Venus handed me Hector, who was about five months old and I felt him relax. Elijah smiled at the lovely picture and placed a kiss on my forehead and on our son's. He handed me the large knife and I took it in my right hand, while I was holding Hector with my left and he placed his right hand on mine. We cut a piece of the cake and Elijah placed it on a plate. With a small spoon, he offered me a bite, but Hector being such a curious little monster, wanted to examine it at close. I was barely able to hold him back.

"That's for mommy, sweetheart. Not for you. You are too young."

Still because of his curiousness, he kept trying to get hold of the spoon. Laughter was heard from the people around and soon Elijah and I followed. In the end, I managed to eat my part of the cake, I did the same for Elijah. Next it was time for me to throw the bouquet. I really hoped that Rebekah wouldn't kill anyone to get it.

"Are you ready?" I asked seeing all my friends gathered behind me.

"Yes!" They all exclaimed in unison.

"Ok." I said turning my back to them and with all my force, I threw the bouquet backwards.

Cheers were heard and I turned around, happy to see Venus holding the bouquet proudly. I was a little thankful that the bouquet ended up in her hands and not Caroline's, because then we would have a problem. After we took our seats and the dinner was served, Elijah stood up to make a toast.

"I'd like to thank you all, on behalf of my wife and myself, for being here today, to celebrate with us this special occasion. I know that for many of you, for a long time I was the enemy. Although, it doesn't make up for anything I've done, I'd like to apologize to each and every one of you that I have wronged and to promise you that I'll do my best to become a better man for my wife and child. I might be over a thousand years old, but the wisdom those years should have provided me is not always the advisor behind every decision of mine. And that led me to make the gravest mistake of my life; leaving you my love." He said the last part turning his gaze on me. "You are the one that I owe the greatest apology. I'm sorry for all the pain that I have caused you and I'm sorry for being such an idiot and not accept what we had from the very beginning. I consider myself the luckiest man alive that after everything we've been through, after everything I've put you through, you are still here. You are still by my side. I'll spend every day of my life trying to prove to you that I'm worthy of your love. I love you, Cassandra. I always will." He said kissing my hand in the end. A small smile spreaded on my face. "Cheers!" He finished, raising his glass of champagne and soon everyone mimicked him.

It was my turn to propose a toast. I was not very good with speeches, but I did the best I could. "I would like to thank you too for being here for me on this special day. I know I have to thank some of you more than others. I want you to know that your support means a lot. We have all suffered our losses. Friends, family... The point is what we do after that. We can choose to stuck there and let the anger and the hate consume us or we can move on with our lives, make something better, become a better person... I've made mistakes too. Mistakes that cost me a lot. And not only to me." I turned to look at Elijah. I could see the sadness in his eyes, as he recalled the time when he thought he had lost me forever. Our hands were still linked, so he gave mine a soft squeeze, urging me to continue. "I've learnt my lesson. And I do not intend to repeat the same mistakes. After a very long time, I can say that I'm happy and mean it with all my heart. And since a lot of apologizes are made today, I'd like to apologize for being such a stubborn, narrow-minded, selfish brat-" Elijah shook his head negatively and was probably about to interrupt me, but I cut him off, before he could utter a word. "And I can only promise you that the future will be better than we can imagine. Cheers!" I said raising too my glass, with everyone else following me.

Everyone made a toast. They all had something good to say and wish us a happily ever after. I was very moved by their words and their attitude. I was happy that I had such good and understanding and caring people in my life. I felt honoured and grateful at the same time. And then it was Alexander's turn to make a speech. I honestly didn't know what to expect. Yet, he surprised me once more.

"When I met Cassandra, I was mesmerized by her beauty. I mean come on, she could easily be a Greek goddess, right?" He said turning to the crowd.

"Hey, this is my wife! Watch it!" Elijah shouted causing everyone to burst into laughter. Although, he said that jokingly, I knew he was a little bit jealous. He still was when it came to Alexander. Don't ask me why. I never found out and probably I never will.

"But, what impressed me the most was the sharpness of her mind. So, when she told me that she had feelings for a vampire, I seriously considered asking her if she had hit her head." More laughter followed his words. "Despite being a descendant of Cassandra of Troy myself, I never had the ability to predict the future, probably due to my gender. So, I naturally assumed that I will never experience the full aspect of being a descendant of a prophetess. When, Cassandra told me that Elijah was her soulmate, I thought that there was definitely something wrong. So far, every soulmate of every prophetess were human. Why a vampire? Why now? And why him? I must admit I hated the guy. I still do sometimes."

Giggles were heard around the crowd and I couldn't hold back my own. Elijah just narrowed his eyes at Alexander and said nothing. I took his hand in mine and squeezed it lightly, as an attempt to calm him down. He gave me a slight nod, signifying that he was ok. I really hoped that it wouldn't get any worse.

"I knew what a soulmate is supposed to mean for a prophetess, but I was never able to fully understand it. Until, I met her..." He said turning his gaze to Davina, who was sitting next to him. Her face brightened hearing his words. He took her hand in his affectively. "And then I understood. I understood that there is no life without that special someone, because that special someone is life itself. I was no longer angry, because I understood. I understood that only that person could make you happy. No one else. And I didn't blame her for wanting to be happy. I didn't blame her for wanting to be with Elijah. And now, on her wedding day, I can see her face lit up with happiness and that's because of Elijah. So, for that reason only, I'm prepared to propose a truce." Many people gasped in surprise, myself included. Elijah nodded accepting his offer. "But, if you hurt her again, you know you are a dead man, right?" Laughter followed this statement of his.

"I agree with these terms." Elijah replied back, which only caused more laughter.

"Cheers!" Alexander said raising his glass. I smiled and blew him a kiss. He caught it and placed it on his heart.

After everyone had made their toast, dancing followed. It had started getting chilly, but when Elijah put his arms around me, warmth consumed me. We danced slowly, following the music of the song we chose to be our first dance. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and I couldn't hold back the smile that spreaded on my face. I was so happy. His eyes were telling me the same. I came closer to him, trying to consume every bit of the warmth he was offering me. I sighed as I felt safe and loved. For the first time after awhile, I felt completely at peace. His stable breathing indicated he was feeling the same.

"I love you." I whispered to him. "I love you too." He said, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

Soon the song was over and we had to part, but neither of us made the first move.That until the song changed into club style and I heard him groan out of desperation. Elijah hated that gender of music. I had to fight really hard to get him to agree to have that kind of music in the party after the reception. His expression was hilarious, to say the least.

"Come on, Elijah. Give it go!" I urged him to dance with me.

"My love, you know this is not really my style..." He said, as more and more people surrounded us, dancing.

"Please..." I said putting the best puppy eyes I could master. He rolled his eyes, but still said nothing. "Ok, I'll go ask Alexander then." I said turning around to leave, but he grabbed my elbow and brought me closer to him.

"Fine." A small smile spreaded on my face. Damn, this excuse always seemed to work. "You are going to pay for this, though." He whispered in my ear.

"I will be happy to receive my punishment." I whispered back. He raised his eyebrows questioningly, but I just winked as a response.

The sight of an Original vampire and especially Elijah dancing at modern music, was hilarious to say the least. I couldn't hold my laughter the entire night and Elijah was giving me death glares for it. But, I loved him even more for doing this in the first place. Eventually, the night passed and everyone left, leaving us alone in our new house. Elijah had arranged everything and we were ready to move in. Rebekah insisted on keeping Hector for the night, despite me trying to explain to her that there was no point. Apparently, she wanted Elijah and I to have our 'first wedding night', which was quite ridiculous if you asked me. It's not like we did not have that kind of nights ever before. Hector was the proof of it. Still, Rebekah was insisting and since knowing that coming out of an argument with Rebekah as a victor was not an option, I agreed. So, here I was in the bathroom getting ready for that 'big' night of ours. Rebekah had left something extra special for me and Elijah and honestly I was looking forward to trying it out. I hadn't done anything like this before.

"What are you doing in there anyway? It's been almost an hour." Elijah shouted out of the door of the bathroom. I smiled.

"Impatient much?" I asked teasingly.

"I have a punishment to deliver or have you forgotten all about it?"

"Not at all, my dear." I replied laughing.

"Make this quick, please." I laughed again. I looked myself once more in the mirror, before getting out of the bathroom and walking in Elijah and I's new bedroom. He was standing by the fireplace, gazing at the flames.

"Finally, what took you so... long?" He said turning his gaze from the flames to me. He stared at me in shock at first, but then his eyes filled with hunger.

"I'm so sorry for the wait, Mr. Mikaelson." I apologized taking a small step closer to him and I watched him, slightly satisfied, unable to take his eyes off my body. "Did it worth the wait?" I asked taking another step forward, bringing myself even closer to him.

"It definitely did, Mrs. Mikaelson." He said seemingly out of breath and the next thing I knew I was lying on the bed and Elijah was on top of me. Again. "But, it's time to receive your punishment." He said, before leaning down and crashing my lips with his. He kissed me hungrily, like it was the first time. His hands were roaming my body, giving me so much pleasure, that I felt like I would explode. His lips travelled to my neck, where he started kissing and shucking my flesh.

"Just not another child for the moment, Elijah. I don't think I can handle another little monster so soon."

"Ok, my love..." He said, as he threw the shirt I had just unbuttoned off his shoulders.

"And please, don't rip this into shreds." I said motioning to my attire.

"I'll take that under consideration..." He murmured, before continuing what he had begun moments earlier.

Exhausted, we eventually fell asleep. The warmth of his embrace was a drug that I had become addicted to. It was the only place I wanted to be right now. The sun had started rising and the light came through the windows.

"Good morning, my love..." Elijah whispered kissing my forehead.

"Good morning to you too." I said getting closer to him, if that was even possible. He started caressing my bare arm, sending shivers to my whole body.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby." I replied, earning a smile from him.

"I'm glad to hear that. Did you like your punishment?" I laughed at his question.

"It was rather... enjoyable."

"Just that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I pretended to think about it and when he was not expecting it, I sat on top of him, enjoying the look of surprise that had appeared on his face.

"There is always room for improvement, you know." I whispered in his ear, teasingly. His eyes travelled down my naked body, for the thousandth time that day. "Every time you look at me, you act as if you see me for the first time." I commented.

"It's just that every time, I realize how beautiful you are and how lucky I am to have you." I smiled at his words and pressed my lips softly against his. He was about to turn me around, but I was quicker and pinned him on the bed.

"You don't get to be always on top, Mr. Mikaelson. Not this time." He raised his eyebrows teasingly and soon I proved the truth in my words.

Author's Note: Hello guys!!!! Another part of the bonus chapter! I hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment! Love you all!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 3.7K 38
When a certain original comes to Mystic Falls and finds out that he has a daughter from before his family and him were turned what will he do? She is...
316K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
219K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
53.8K 2.3K 49
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ...