His Legendary Mate ✔️|COMPLET...

By blahh_56

The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child... More

INFORMATION
Beginning
Hell on Earth
Kaden
The Table
Stranger Things
The Sealing of Fate
Netflix and Chill
Rogue
Myths and Logic
DATE NIGHT.12
PARENTS?.13
DINNER WITH THE SMITH'S.14
PART I:WEREWOLVES?!.15
PART II:WEREWOLVES?!.16
PART III:WEREWOLVES?!.17
Peek of the past.18
What's a mark?.19
Truths out: I.20
Truths out:II.21
Bones breaking.23
SHIFTING.24
I Love You.25
Marked Women.26
TRAINING.27
LIES
Taken
Stay strong
Beg
Heart ache.
Big bad wolf
FORBIDDEN MARK
Mark her
Crying, Love, Desire
Apologies
Challenged
Darkness and light
Vulnerable
Loss
Aftermath
His Legendary Mate
THANK YOU
Epilogue
Hear me Roar, Alpha

Truths Out: III.22

34.2K 927 173
By blahh_56

[08-03-18]
3,642 words 😁
(ATHENA P.O.V)

The feeling of being in a dark room with no light isn't exactly comfortable, and that's what I am doing right now, sitting in a dark room waiting for light, any light. For what seemed like forever I finally heard something, a voice whisper something to me.

"Hi, I am your wolf Misty."A voice I heard not too long ago said.

"And I am your guardian, Hope." A soft voice spoke.

I started to panic from not knowing where I am and why I am here.

"Who are you, why am I here?" I yelled out in the darkness.

"Calm down, you just passed out is all." The soft voice spoke out.

Taking a few needed breaths I am ready to talk again,"y-you said your my w-wolf and g-guardian?". I stuttered trying to comprehend what they just said.

"Yes, you are a breed of a wolf and a guardian, the first hybrid to ever walk the earth." One of them said.

Thinking about it for a moment I couldn't help what I did next, that's right I freakin screamed. I scream because I am wolf, because I am a guardian, because I am hybrid.

"Athena!" I heard my mom's voice yell. Does she know I passed out?.

Hearing my mom made me want to get out of this black hole I'm in. Standing up I started to run forward, trying to get somewhere but it felt like I was just running in place not going anywhere.

I am about to give up but seeing a little light up ahead I ran faster towards the light getting to the point where I couldn't see anymore from it blinding me. Suddenly I felt someone shaking my shoulders.

"Athena?!". Kaden's voice shouted.

Opening my eyes I see Kaden's muscular figure standing over me.

"What happen?" I asked sitting up on what seems to be a soft bed.

Jasmine was going to answer but was stopped from a door slamming open revealing my worried looking mom along with Kaden's parents. In a instant she was by my side.

"Are you okay?". She asked slowly.

"Yeah, I just had this weird dream where I was trapped in the dark and these voices told me I was the first hybrid." I say looking around at the faces.

Looking back to my mom I see that she had this guilty look on her face and only then I noticed something white on her back. Leaning over a bit I couldn't believe what I was seeing, she had huge white wings.

Pulling back I looked at her with wide eyes.

"What are you?". I whispered

She stood up looking down at me,"I will explain everything to everyone but not here,"She looked towards Eros,"Is the meeting room still sound proof?". She asked.

"Yes of course, follow me," He says walking out with Maria by his side and my mom following them.

I was getting up when I felt a arm wrap around my waist.

"I got you." Kaden says pulling me up.

"Thanks."

We followed everyone out the room which I now know is Kaden's room and down the stairs turning too many corners to count. Two minutes later we arrived in front of a black door with a gold handle. I was going walk in when Kaden's arm tightened on me stopping me.

"No matter what happens, you will always be mine." And in a second his lips were on mine.

"Okay love birds, brake it up." An amused Hazel says before walking into the room.

Pulling back from Kaden with a red face he let go of my waist and took my hand. Walking hand in hand we entered the meeting room seeing a long brown table and black leather seats surrounding it.

Everyone seated except my mom and Kaden's parents along with Kaden who was standing against the wall with one leg up and crossed arms.

"Okay I'm going to start from the beginning which was eighteen years ago." Mom said.

"When I was pregnant with Athena her father and I father was very happy to be blessed with such a beautiful baby. The day she was born was the most happiest day of my life, but happy endings don't always come. Me and Henry were the first ever to be paired together as mates for different species, so that means Athena would be the fist ever hybrid. Seeing the fate, Athena had to grow into a powerful hybrid we of course had enemies who wanted to eliminate her, before she was born."

"Constantly in war with other packs, everyone trying to protect me from getting hurt that will harm her we didn't see the biggest threat of all. We were the strongest pack in the world due to your father special wolf so of course we've won against every pack of course with the help from Eros pack seeing they were the second strongest." She paused before looking at me with tears almost in her eyes.

"The last two months of carrying you were peaceful with no wars going on, we've even signed peace treaties with a bunch of others pack's. Seeing no more threats to me or you, we've let our guard down not watching something evil lurk in the shadows waiting for the right time to come out and play."

"The day you were born was the best day of your father and I existence. Everyone came to see you wanting to see someone as powerful as you. We ended that day in peace and harmony cherishing you. You know that phrase 'live life today, because tomorrow may never come?', yeah well it's kinda like this."

"The next day, you being only a day old was horrifying,. To find blood stained on the grass and your dead pack member on the ground is something someone shouldn't see. I put you in the hands of your grandmother while I looked for your father only to find him in the front of the pack house with the whole pack behind him in a defense stand looking towards the army of rogues but not just of wolfs no but, vampires too but I didn't pay attention to them, no I was only looking at the man behind all my pain, Thanatos."
-
-
-
(Sam P.O.V) Athena mom.

18 years ago.

I came forward to stand with my pack against our threat beside my mate Henry. Thanatos eyes shifted from Henry to me and a wicked smile formed on his scared face.

"Ahh you are the famous Samantha the strongest guardian of your kind". His said his voice rough.

Henry growled out loud gaining his attention.

"Oh I'm sorry, how could I forget about the big bad white wolf, little Henry", He taunted in a baby tone causing Henry to growl in his powerful alpha tone. 

"You should keep it down Henry, don't wanna scare that baby of yours now would we?", He finished, and immediately I formed a ball of light in my hands ready for him.

"Now Sam we both know your still weak from giving birth yesterday, how about you put that away yeah?", He said and on que my light was flicking on and off, I knew I was to weak to fight.

"ENOUGH, YOU SHALL DIE FOR KILLING MY PACK MEMBERS", Henry yelled growing mad. He lunged in mid-air about to shift but was froze. Looking confused at Henry in mid-air frozen I looked around in the wolf and vampire army and saw a girl with weird markings on her face and grey hair.

'Witch' Hannah said.

"Let him go!!", I yelled at the witch.

"Not until you hand over that precious baby of yours", Thanatos said clenching his jaw.

"I will not let you kill my baby!!", I shouted at him

What he did next boiled my blood, he laughed.

"Don't mean to laugh but what makes you think I want to kill such a unique child?",He said.

"What do you want with her!!", I was growing inpatient to ripped his head off.

"Well I guess since I'm going to kill this whole pack anyway I suppose I could tell you, you see she will be very powerful and I attend to use that power to take down anything in my way. I don't know if you heard of me but my name is Thanatos, the first ever born vampire which makes me the strongest since the first born werewolf died ages ago and the strongest should be on top and I will be along with your child. After the supernatural world is in the palm of my hands I will of course need to have a heir and why not have a heir with the first ever hybrid, my offspring will be drowned in so much power", He finished with evil smirk.

"Your crazy if you ever think I will let you get so much of a glimpse of her you bastard!", I spat through gritted teeth.

"We'll see about that", And with a wave of his hand Henry who was still frozen in place shifted into his huge white wolf and lunged at Thanatos. I'm guessing Henry heard everything Thanatos said because his eyes are golden yellow which means his wolf is out and ready to kill.

After Henry shifted the rest of the pack behind us shifted as well and charge at the incoming vampires and wolfs crashing into one another clawing and bitting at each other.

Turning my attention to the witch that froze my mate seeing her have one of my pack member in the air being strangled to death. I let my wings out and flew towards her picking her up by her black cloak and flying up in the blue sky. Seeing the top of the trees I stoped.

"Please put me down". The witch begged.

"I wanted you to put my mate down", I spat

"I'm sorry it's not my fault, he has my son I have to obey him", She spoke sobbing.

I looked within her and saw not an once out of dark on her heart, so what she says is true.

"I'll let you live for now, but from now on you will obey me", I spat in my luna tone.

"Okay okay, just please let me down", She plead.
I flew down towards the ground setting her down hovering over her.

"Wipe out these blood suckers, then go back to get your son, you and him will come back here and stay in the pack house, if I feel your disloyalty , me and you are going on another ride understood." I demanded.

"Yes Luna",She bowed.
I watched her call upon the fire element to use against the vampires since that's what will kill them other than a stake.

I took off in the sky once more looking for my target Thanatos. I flew passed tress until I finally found him and Henry nearing a clearing. I circled down toward them until in range for me to bring my legs out and kick Thanatos in his back. Landing next to my mate I watched Thanatos get up from the ground.

"Very impressive I must say, but you got to do better than that", He spoke before running towards us with his vampire speed.

Creating a ball of light using as much energy as I could, I threw it at him only for him to dodge it, but wasn't fast enough due to the durning on his right shoulder. He hissed out in pain before his eyes turned red meaning he was very pissed. He came towards me in a flash grabbing my neck and throwing me to a tree.

Getting up from the tree with a blurry vision I saw Henry's wolf tackle Thanatos landing on top of him snapping his sharp teeth at his neck. In the corner of my eye I see something move in vampire speed jumping and tackling Henry's wolf, running towards the vampire, I jumped on its back sending it to its knees, I wrapped my right arm around his neck and placed my left hand at the back of his head, twisting it to right I heard a satisfying snap and dropped its dead body on the ground.

Looking up from the dead vampire I see Thanatos standing above Henry's wolf pulling out a gold knife, only meaning it's covered in wolfs bane, starting to panic I flew towards Thanatos as his hand was about to came down. Throwing Thanatos into a tree I created light using all the energy I had left sending it toward him. I watched as the ball of light hit the side of his face burning him instantly, he screamed out in pain running around holding his face.

Turning my attention back to Henry I looked down and saw the gold knife sticking out of his chest where his heart is, kneading down I watched as he turned back into his human form. Tears stared to pour down my face as I watched him struggle for air.

"P-promise m-me y-you'll p-protect her", he gasped out as he started to choke up some blood.

"Don't talk like this", I sobbed.

"P-promise me", He had tears streaming down his face.

"I promise, I'll protect her with my life", I say grabbing his hand and placing it on my cheek feeling his almost cold hand.

"I-I love y-you f-for-e-ever", He coughed out as he closed his eyes and took his last breath.

"Henry, Henry, please don't leave!" I sobbed shaking him.

"Please don't leave", I whispered clasping on his chest.

Feeling a sharp pain in my chest, I cried out in pain, pain for losing my mate, pain for losing my love, pain for losing my heart I felt empty. Hearing howls of pain brought me back out of my trance. Looking around the clearing I'm in I see half of my pack members surrounding it in wolf form howling for the lost of their Alpha.

Hearing thoughts in the mind-link about planing on taking revenge.

Looking toward my mate I see the gold dagger sticking out of his chest, wrapping my hand around the handle I pulled it out gasping. Standing up clenching the knife in my hand I looked towards of the pack members.

"Today is the day that your Alpha died in the hands of Thanatos the first born vampire. But Henry wouldn't want us to think about revenge right now, he would want us to rebuild our pack, our home. So that's why I want the ones who are not injured to collect the bodies of the pack members who died in honor and burry them." I spoke in a strong voice they needed to hear.

"Yes luna", They all said in a sync.

I walked out of the clearing after giving my husband one last kiss and walk towards the pack house. Once I reached the doors I opened them to see the pack members that couldn't fight standing there.

"Where's my baby?"

They all parted way for me to walk toward the back of the crowd to see my mother sitting on the steps holding my little angel. Picking her up from my mother hands I cradled her in my arms watching her sleep.

"Athena."I whispered remembering Henry wanted to call her that.

"What?" Someone said from behind me.
Turning around I see it's the witch from earlier.

"Athena is her name." I said looking back to my angel.
-
-
-
(ATHENA P.O.V)
"After we buried the members we've lost, we packed up and left to Alaska where we had a house just in case if something like that happened. But I of course didn't go back with them, I couldn't put them in danger everyday like that, so I left Henry's bestfriend James in charge he is also the beta, so now the pack awaits for you to return and be their alpha", She finished wiping her eyes.

Sitting there with tears in my eyes in shock not knowing what to say I couldn't help but ask.

"What are you?" I whispered.

"I'm a light guardian,there are four kinds, a human guardian where they protect the humans from the supernatural, a guardian where the protect a specific person. A light guardian which is what I am, we guard the light from being corrupted by dark light we are the strongest. And the fourth one, well that's just a legend." She finished.

"How do you know Kaden and his parents?",Greyson asked.

"Well me and Maria are bestfriend and when we were around nineteen years old we came to this town to start a new chapter in life but we ran into Henry and Eros were are mates and we all became friends. It's worked out well to because Henry and Eros were already best-friends and they were both alphas of their own packs. And you Kaden well I was there in the delivery room when you came out your moms womb." Mom finished.

I processed all the information she was giving me and it started to make a little sense.

"Wait how come Athena didn't know she was a hybrid, I mean her wolf would of talked to her right?",Jasmine asked.

"Ahh yes, I was confused about that to but for Athena it's different since she had two forms they were dominating each other until one of them over powers the other. So I believe they waited until she was 18 since it's the age of when a women matures she would be able to have both without any pain from her either of her forms. Before she was eighteen she was kinda like a human since her forms where hiding deep within her waiting." She said with a thinking face.

The things she told us all added up.

"So that's why you've made me train?", I asked

She sighed out before answering,"Yes you needed to know how to defend your self from anything, your dad would of done the same but for preparing you for Alpha". She said with a sad smile.

"Dad, what was he?", I almost whispered.

Mom smiled to herself before continuing, "Your father was a white wolf, they are very rare they are bigger, faster and stronger than any wolf, even an alpha. Your father didn't depend on his wolf he mostly depended on his skills, he believed he was just a regular wolf, he was so strong." She finished, her voice cracking at the end.

"It's true Athena your father was a brave ,strong man. And only if I was there by his side, maybe he would still be here."Eros spoke with regret in his voice.

"Now don't go blaming yourself Eros, you were right where you should of been, in rio taking care of your hurt mother", Mom snapped at him.

"What about this vampire Thanatos that's after Athena?",Kaden snapped.

Mom sighed in defeat.

"I don't know, but what I do know is I will protect her with my life. I think he knows I'm here and if he does he will come for her, that why we had to get out of California we were being followed",She said determined.

"Why bring her here?",Hazel asked.

"This is the safest place for her and me. I have allies here and once Athena knew what she was, I was going to bring the pack back here so she could take her place as Alpha", She spoke with hope in her eyes.

"No, she is luna of this pack!",Kaden shouted at her.

Standing up banging my fist on the table, "Don't you yell at her like that". I growled out making everyone shiver.
He looked at me and his face soften.

"Athena, your our luna", He spoke softly.

"I don't even know what that is Kaden."

He sighed.

"You didn't tell her yet?", Maria asked shocked.

He scratched the back of his neck nervously shaking his head no.

"Athena a Luna is just like a Alpha, alpha's are usually male so his mate would have the same rank as him",Maria simply put it.

"Thanks, but I don't even know what the hell I am so how could I be a alpha of a pack I didn't know existed and how could I be a Luna of your pack when I have this crazy vampire who wants me to have his offspring and be evil", I said sitting back down in the chair.

"If only your father was here",Mom whispered but I still heard her as if she said it out loud.

Standing up I walked around the long table where my mom was standing looking in her eyes. Seeing the pain in her eyes for her lost and lying to me I jumped in her arms wrapping my arms around her. I hear a sigh of relief come from her.

"It's okay mom, I'm not mad at you for lying to me, you did it to protect me", I say pulling back looking at her and looking over everyone in the room.

"Were all in this together, but right now our main focus should be training for when this army of rogues and vampires come for us."

"Yeah and help you with your begins",Leah said filling the rooms with yeah's coming from everyone.

"Well in the mean time lets at least try to make the rest of the day a good day for Athena since it's still her birthday", Jonas said hopping up and grabbing Leah's hand.

Oh boy am I in trouble
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(NOTE!!)
Sorry I know I said I was going to update this chapter yesterday but wattpad was acting retarded yesterday, anyway hope you liked this chapter.

Xoxoxo
Until next time my waffles😘✌🏾️😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.5K 30
Athena, a ruthless werewolf assassin who doesn't believe in mates is sent out to do a special mission by her father, Alpha Odysseus who was cursed by...
588K 22.7K 40
Rely only on yourself. This is the rule Ren, an eighteen-year-old werewolf, lives by. Since the early age of ten she has only one goal on her mind;...
630K 22.2K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...
10.1M 325K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...