Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Unforgettable (+ epilogue)

3K 71 32
By B_S_Robinson

You guys know where this is going.... Do not fret, do not cry and do not be upset. *hugs each and every one of you* let's continue shall we?

Also WARNING! Has sexual gifs so please do not get this deleted the book ends here, bitch if you get this deleted because of a few sexual gifs.... *Liam Nesson Voice From Taken* I will find you... and then I will kill you. 

Thanks!

Ashley POV

I was here on the stage with my heart, erratic. My wife aside me. "we thank you all for sharing this moment with us, we all hope that your hearts are please and stomachs are full with much cake and that for the long ways home whether it be plane or car that we've graced your face with smiles, to all a good night and God bless." I spoke into the microphone as I took my last sip of champagne. 

Her hands come to my hips and around the waist. Carefully we walk down from the stage hand in hand as people are now exiting while our parents are getting the kids together ad doing a head count until they are in their carriers. "thank you moms and dads." I say to my father, step mother, and Eliza's parents. They hug the both of us and kiss our heads. 

"Alright so you know to feed them in the mornings at 6 am,  then again by 12 pm, from then on back at 3 pm to 6 again to 12 am, okay?" Eliza handed dad and Santiago the schedules. Salome and Santiago were taking Dallas, Georgia and Wolfgang. My mom and dad were taking Caelan and Dior. "here is the spare to our place in case you need anything."

"Go now before you two miss your plane!" Salome shooed us off. 

"Bye!" we wave goodbye  and as we're leaving people are lined up to throw rice at us. Cameras are flashing but it doesn't matter because it's only her holding my hand. We get into our car and take the sunroof down as I throw my bouquet into the air while we drive off into the moonlight. 

I woke up as we were landing from the helicopter. We were in Paris? "we're in Paris?" I should have knew it. She nodded as she unbuckled herself and helped me out from the helicopter and from the looks of it we were at her Chateau. "where we met." it all was making sense. 

"Where we started and will end." she promised. Eliza kisses my hand as  not too much of a problem for you."

Nothing was too much for me. "this is all I need from you baby." we get into the elevator and already going at it just to know the house is all to us. It's not the kind that is a heated elevator kiss either, it's not steamy but it's slow, warm and patient. We kiss and kiss until we get to our floor where our door is open, our room is made and beautiful.

Eliza leads me into the room. We stand there for a moment and look into each other's eyes with sheer adoration. It was our prime moment. I look at our bed. 

It's a very nice bed but other than that my mind is rushing. This is actually happening, I don't know what to do or what to say. Gosh; we've had sex so many other times so why is it any different? "hey," Eliza calls. "we don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

I drop down to my knees in front of her. "I'm sorry Mistress."

Eliza grabs my chin. "hey, none of that tonight. Tonight you aren't a slave, you're my wife." my eyes widen at her words then I hear her dig something from her pocket. Her cool hands settle on the back of my neck and unlock my collar.

"No!" I yelp. 

"Shh," she calms me. "just for tonight baby." she pulls me up to look at her and the collar is being put away into a drawer. She comes back to me and I am feeling so vulnerable. "may I make love to my wife please?" she begs now getting on her knees, inhaling my scent and squeezing my ass. 

"Please."

She stood once again to take off my jacket and I, her. Butterflies swarm in my stomach and a million more are created by the second. 

She pulled down the straps to the dress only to reveal I'd been fully naked under it and in my heels. Eliza carefully lays me down on the bed taking shoes off then back up to reveal only that she's naked too and is so beautiful. "oh good God." my eyes are graced. 

"Do you love me?" she asks.

"With everything I am made of, all the particles of me; do you love me?"

"With all the sanity I have, all the facets to my being." she confessed. We're being set free. 

The lights turn off once she claps twice. Eliza, my wife kisses me finally.

I take her hand to hold my breasts then watch her suckle on the both.

 Eliza's lips linger along my body until she's found my clit. I let her explore me all over again and it's like she's a kid at the candy store, tasting everything.

"Honey." I moaned. She's pulling with sweet harsh suckles to each lip and then between the curling lips. She holds my hand letting me know I don't experience the pleasure alone. "please!"

My pleads didn't take long before they were fulfilled by my wife. We came together, fucking finally. A moment alone, no kids, no cameras, no family-- Not Eliza's mother. No Alex. No one but us together in this sweet enclosed trap of ours. 

Our bodies touch and come together in harmony. "don't stop." I say as I grab her ass bringing us close together while her fingers go elsewhere inside of me.

"Wanna try the dil--"

"No, I just want to feel you." I cut her off.  Our legs cross one another to leave our bodies in a blissful head as we create a radiating friction between ourselves. She lifts my leg into the air as our bodies mesh perfectly. 

She's whimpering in that moment about to cum. That orgasmic face I know all too well as her rhythm increases. We're crying out to reach other, "oh!" I whine. "honey I'm cumming!"

She kisses my ankles. "I know! Hold on, me too!" our bodies work together to complete our orgasm and before we knew it we were there.

"G'Liza!" I slurred, sprouting cum over my wife. "Ash!" she released with me at the same time. Our bodies rode a slower rhythm after that. It's been a while since I've came, came like this and the feeling is enigmatic, my ever sense is charged.

"It's beautiful," I tell her as I lay down on my back looking into the ceiling as I hold my wife's hand. She pulls me into her arms. 

Eliza looks down into my eyes, staring into my soul. "we have to do this again, it's been too long since we've made love like this or since you've touched me this way... I'll never get enough of this, enough of you. I love you too much."

I nod in agreement. "thank you for choosing me to paint you downstairs." 

"No, thank you for saving me from myself." a dark flashback came to me when the blood and her dress scattered into the floor over the graduation certificate. It scared me. But I saved her in just enough time, telling my teacher and letting the school know just as the nine year old me did. 

"Do you still ever feel..." I huffed and sighed. "suicidal?"

"Not since I was eighteen years old, that same year I left my family, Alex found me and I had an entire face operation to change my appearance since my family had gone looking for me." she explained. "I had cut sometimes on my thighs and sides of my back."

"Wait-- You had work done on your face?!" this was not my wife's actual face? No wonder she looked so unreal and too beautiful.

She laughed and hugged me even closer to herself. "yes, I didn't think it was so crucial to tell you but please forgive me, I was so young and stupid with my money that I didn't think really. Tomorrow I'll show you pictures of my old self."

I shook my head. "you're my wife and it doesn't matter what you did. Let's me go downstairs and get some wine, I'll be right back, we have to celebrate."

"Okay, don't take too long Mrs. Robinson!" Eliza lets me go and I hop out of bed, running down the spiral staircase to the kitchen. In there it's breakfast foods, fresh baked brownies, cakes, pies and wine. I take a small bottle and run back out of the kitchen back upstairs to my wife who's now out like a light in peaceful slumber.

I smile, put down the wine and get into bed then put the covers over us. "I love you too, goodnight babe." I kiss Eliza's forehead. Then one by one I fall asleep with her in my arms. 

...

In the morning. . .

I wake but hear her yawn before me and it's a new morning. Our first morning of our forever, I kiss her. 

"Morning baby."  

Eliza smiles at me. "Morning Little One."

That name again, ugh. I love it. I kiss her once more than a look in her eyes becomes dark with lust. "like I said last night, let's do it again,"

"I'd love to."

"Get the Flogger." Eliza demands.

Without a doubt, without question this is what she wants. This is what I want, this is my life now and I share it with her forever. Nothing stops us from doing what we do best, loving more than anyone can and being closer than ever. 

I love my wife.

I love my Mommy. 

I love my Mistress.

I love my Everything.

"Yes Mrs. Robinson." 

                                                         The End

. . .

Epilogue

6 Years Later  . . .

Eliza POV

"Mommy! Mommy look at the sandcastles!" my daughter, Dior beams. "look what me and Dally did mommy!" I finally put away the magazine when my daughter gets my attention as my wife is with our sons drawing pictures on their easels of people and the beach. 

She and Dallas takes both my hands and drag me over the to the little sandcastle my girls made. "this is so cute babies! stay put and let mama takes pictures so we can send them to grandmas and grandpas!"

"Uncles and aunties too?" Dallas asks.

"Yes them too sweet girl!" 

I leave quickly and get my phone from our beach bag. "making more memories?" Ashley asked. "aren't you happy we moved to Los Angeles?"

I was very pleased my wife and I moved to L.A. , it was much more spacious than New York, it's always sunny here too and the kids like to run around. Best part is this beach is in the back of our house. I see my other daughter Georgia who's resting under the big beach umbrella. "Georgie darling why aren't you playing with the others?" I ask. "there are many beach toys in mama's bag, how 'bout we play a game of kick ball?"

She shook her head; instead my daughter is looking at another girl who's playing with other kids. At first I can't figure it out but then I sit next to Georgia and observe the girl she's looking at then I realize my little girl has a little crush. It's beginning too fast, she's so young. I pick her up and cuddle her in my lap and arms. "oh little girl don't ever grow up." I kiss her head and play with her curly tufts of hair. "but be nice and play with her, speak up baby."

With that Georgia sprang free from my lap and goes over to the little girl. The little girl she talks too has blonde pigtails with red ribbons and a white bikini. They talk, shake hands and play with sand molds. "don't wander off too far Georgie!" I warn my daughter.

"They're adorable," Ashley comments. "she's going to be a lady killer like her mother."  my wife kisses me. 

"Hey, take a picture with the girls will you honey?" I ask. 

She nods and gets up from my sons. She goes over to the girls by the sandcastle and sits behind them with big smiles. "great, everyone say cheesecake!"

I position my phone and then they say "cheesecake!" I take it and in the moment they look so perfect. "great! Bellisimo!" I laugh as the girls wrap themselves around me and shower me with kisses. 

Our happy little family. 

. . .

Later on that night . . .

"They lived happily ever after, The End." I finished. I kissed each of my little girl's foreheads. "goodnight my little ones."

"I thought that name was only for mommy!" Dior gasped. 

"She still is, don't you worry, get some sleep kiddos!"

"Night mama!" 

I walk away from my children and turn the light off while my wife is outside their door. "how did it go?" she asks. 

"Successful," I kiss her cheek and cup her beautiful behind. "the boys and you?"

"Without a doubt, they'd like to adopt another dog for Gia." Ashley told me.

"We will worry about it another time, yeah?"

"Yeah."  she confirms. 

I lead us back to our room but in between getting to the room be bump back and forth in the halls, kissing. She moans for me, "hey, shush!"I giggle. 

"God; I love you." I declare. 

"I love you too." 

I pull us back into our room where she and I are admiring each other. Five years, five beautiful years married and we're still in love. We're still also living the lifestyle. 

I stand behind my wife kissing her neck. "I need you." I tell her. I've always needed her. "let me have you, please." desperation becomes me, I beg her close to tears. 

"Yes," she moans once more.

Quickly I place her on our bed. My fingers linger upon her cheekbone. "I'll never get enough."

They go down to her lips next, the lips I love to kiss and am glad no one else owns them. "I love these lips, I love to love you." 

And one more kiss does it before my wishes are bought to me. "you're my beautiful girl, all mines, only mines, yes?"

"Yes," Ashley utters.

"Yes what?" I growl into our kiss.

"Yes, Mrs. Robinson."

I hope you've all enjoyed my loves! This book has been a blessing to write, to finish and to give to you all. You all know this does not end however, more to come for book too which will be releasing another chapter on Monday! I love each and everyone of you!

Dedicated to:

mommys_babygirl *unlimited hugs*

cherryblastt you're a fucking blast, your comments made me choke on my strawberries girl. xoxo, stay making people laugh

Sad_Gurl

itzzkayla

o4ocean

JoeBiwer Joe you're a real inspiration and don't get caught reading my books are work! Lol

modesty777

she_me_her_imhere hon you know I was gonna have smut! Lol

hadil_mii

DarkPrincess2468

l_white

gayaf__ Hannah I hope I have your username right, is it one underscore or two? Either one will let me know if it's you because I hope you'll comment to tell me if I had it right!

Drae_September

deciia

cassandrim I'mma jackass who doesn't know what they're talking about and can't appreciate their readers, forgive me

Jessica2017_ she's fucking reading Gigi and I'm Your's! 

DADDIILEX Is Daddy asf

lenagrvber

atie_izza

MyMyBabyy because you're my Babyy, jk don't beat me up ctfu

Lexaqt I wish I could sign you up and give you that dough babe, just to paint Rihanna

pinkypooh_234 

mermaid_cxrly she said "this some good shit" I fell in love and died

ZeenahWolfe

onionsmakemecry #currentmoodasf

Faye_LianneBausel interrupted me while I'm dedicating people because Wattpad notifications told me she voted! Thank you 

*scrolls down notifications to see who liked my half assed book*

SheMoanNikki profile pic is to die for

Nickelanderson 

Audiii98 she's RIH ASF!

UnrealQueenz this Queen is very real. She gets what's going down

PotatoCubed I'mma potato too!

MONSTERKNAPSACK21 I'm a knapsack Monster too

queenmiya yasss another Queen tonight! I made you read it twice lol

JoshuaGrimm 

MeekzIdgafAmore your name was so complicated for me but I love you and your comments

cocoletsgetreal GET REAL COCO! jk

HarleennQuinn I'm about to get crazy with you

-_Don'tSpilllt_- you're a abundance of joy and so is your profile pic

JenniferGrisham xoxo

Onyxia_Blake

Asian_Waffle Can I be an Asain Waffle too? Pwease?

conflictedgay I'm the definition of your username

lindseywilliams127 you've read the line and now Elizaley is back together for good

DelicateVirgo hah! Try being a sensitive Pisces like me xoxo

JasmineJones136 was on of the last because my notifications won't let me go any futher along with 

girl70lol lol! 

@kiakat and one other... 

Dark_rainbows let me be a fucking dark rainbow with you! I love you

I LOVE ALL OF YOU! GOODNIGHT OR GOODMORNING (DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE) I AM IN TEARS, GOOD ONES BUT PLEASE KNOW EVEN IF I DIDN'T MENTION ALL OF YOU WHOM READ THE BOOK I LOVE YOU AND I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!

I went from being a 13 year old girl, writing this book with no clue it was gonna blow up. At first it was just a little dream, a undiscovered gem but you've made it much more and the book still isn't a Wattpad best seller but who gives a fuck? you're all I need, you guys are so important and have made me feel the same, so once again thanks and I love you!

(Unedited)

This is our hug guys 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463 80 8
"The harder I try to resist, the closer he come, effortlessly defying my intentions" A tale where love holds secrets, every look hides a truth. ' Li...
11.8K 857 27
You ever looked at someone and thought you were probably in a dream? That they couldn't possibly exist in your reality? Like if you open your eyes or...
138K 5.3K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
19.2K 1.1K 56
*Complete but still subject to edits* Ben Cougar and Eileen Grau have been best friends since they were kids. For the young cougar-shifter, it was...