Supernatural one shots

By Foxtrot52

Just another supernatural one shot book. If you would like you can request Something. If not, that cool too... More

Author quickie
Dean x Reader; happy days
All we do is drive
All we do is drive (part 2)
Mess is mine Sam X reader
Getting carried away (Jensen XReader)
Mess is mine (Part 2) Sam x Reader
Just a quick note
Drunk confessions (Dean x Reader)
An
Its okay [Dean]
Broken [Cas]
"I love you" [Sam]
Heres a story
Just like a star
Growing up
Smooth as whiskey [Jensen x Reader]
Smooth as whiskey, pt 2 [Jensen x Reader]
They see me rollin', they hatin'..[Jared xReader]
Strange occurances [Tfw x Dean x Reader]
Strange occurances pt. 2 [TFW x Dean x Reader]
The convention
Filming
Future
Filming [pt. 2]
White wine
Auditions
Auditions, PT. 2
A TAD Bit of an Authors note
Acting; Day one (Part 3 to Auditions)
AN
Another crummy authors note, oh well..
Better Love
3 A.M Confessions [Dean XReader]
Little things [Dean X Reader]
Hair time [J2 x Reader]
AN bc Holy Son OF a Bitch 2k!
Important Author's Note
Hair Time Pt. 2 [J2 x Reader]
A little fresh air [Crowley x Cass xReader]
About the Author
A/n
Post stage time [SPN CASTx Reader]
Morning sunshine [Jensen x Reader]
Elevator Ride
Shower Trouble
Snow on quiet streets [Jensen x Reader]
Is sleep an option? (Winchesters x Reader)
Early Morning [SPN x Reader]
(Pt.3 to Early Morning) Its a wonderful life
I'm the princess (Pt. 4 to Early Morning)
Uh, surprise? (Pt. 5 to early morning) (SPN x Reader)
QUESTION
Snapchat (Misha x Reader)
Gas station stop (Winchesters x Reader)
Happy birthday to..
The Demon Trap Skirt
Moana (Dean, Sam X Reader)
A FaceTime Cheer Up (J2M X Reader)
Advice (Cast X Reader)
This is it [Dean X Reader]
Run Me Down [Jensen X Reader]
Hello
Shine A Little Brighter, Loves.
Hi everyone
Slow morning
I'm going to let you guys in.
Holy
War On Me [Reader X Dean, Sam]
Just You Wait [Pt. 2 of War On Me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Calling For Their Mercy [Pt. 3 to War on me] [Reader X Dean, Sam, Cas]
Thoughts for the day....
The Cake [Dean X Reader]
Zombie
Tangled Tongue, Exhausted Mind [Boys X Reader]
Excuse me...what? [Dean X Reader]
Unspoken [The Boys X Alex]
Um, hi, guys.

Its a party [SPN x Reader] (Pt. 2 of Early Morning)

2.1K 84 5
By Foxtrot52

You strolled out of your hotel room, the door clicking shut behind you. You adjusted your dark green button up, a white tank top underneath, with light wash skinny jeans and boots. You've perked up greatly since this morning, after a couple more cups of coffee and a shower to help your mood.

Your beach wave curled hair bounced slightly as you sauntered down the hall and entered the elevator. Who knew your insomnia could make your day? Usually your mood was sluggish and solemn. You guessed being jet lagged plus your insomnia didn't mix well and caused a hilariously hectic moment.

The elevator dinged, causing you to snap out of your thoughts from this morning. You looked around the lobby, trying to spot Andy, the event coordinator. When you didn't see him, you shrugged and headed for the convention room.

Stepping into the semi dark room, the crowd erupted into cheers as the boys went on stage. You watched as they did their thing, dancing about on the stage. You laughed as Jared twirled and Jensen danced flamboyantly around, both ending up in a rockstar kick.

"Good morning Arizona!" Jared greeted with a wide smile, waving to everyone in the room. "How is everyone?" The crowd replied in a jumble of answers, causing the boys to chuckle.

"Ours was eventful and great. Thanks for asking." Jensen sassed, grinning cheerfully.

"Speaking of eventful morning," Jared stated, "where's our little insomniac friend?" He put a hand up to his forehead, shielding his eyes from the spotlight. You smirked and cocked an eyebrow, mischief flooding your body.

You take a glance around, spotting Andy just a few feet away. You grin, quickly walking over to him and tapping him on the shoulder.

"Hey, there you are!" He smiled widely, giving you a quick hug. "And looking awake." He laughed, throwing an arm around your shoulder.

"Hi. Well, coffee and a shower works wonders for a girl." You sass. You casted your eyes back to the boys, who are now stalking the crowd. "Time for hide and seek."

"Need a microphone?" Andy asked, a smirk playing on his lips and a humorous look in his eyes.

"Yes sir." You nodded, looking to the boys and seeing where they are. Andy handed you the mic. "Is it okay if I go behind stage?" He shook his head yes quickly, sending you on your way.

"Oh, (y/n). Come out, come out wherever you are." Jensen taunted, walking right by as you hid. You quietly ran to the other side of the room, staying in the shadows.

"Oh, I'll never tell, boys." You said in an airily, sing song voice. The crowd gasped as Jensen and Jared spun around the room, baffled. "I mean, you did just walk by me, Jensen." You crept toward back stage.

"Where? How did I miss you?" Jensen stuttered out.

"Maybe because you're looking for a girl, with bed hair, sweatpants and a hoodie on." You chuckled deviously, winking at the people behind stage, holding your index finger to your lips as they laughed, shushing them. "A girl's gotta change her disguise, boys."

"Where did she go?!" Jared exclaimed, his voice strained and pitchy. "We've searched the whole room." He whined. You peaked your head out of the curtain, smiling devilishly.

"I spy, with my little eye, two very dashing and stupefied men." You chuckled out playfully. You hid behind the curtain as the spun frantically around the room. You put the microphone back up to your lips, letting out a slow, maniacal laugh. "This is fun."

"Yeah for you, maybe." Jensen groaned, walking to the back of the room, his mossy green eyes scanning the room. "You're so short, we should be able to spot you."

You peaked out again, the boys not looking at the stage. You stealthily sauntered on, index finger on your lips and the fans grinned, keeping their silence. "I'll give you a hint. You're getting colder."

The boys furiously walked the room, heads turning in every direction, eyes looking over every seat. "A little less cold. But I have to tell you, where I'm at, it's quiet warm." You sarcastically replied, taking a seat.

In unison, Jared and Jensen looked to the stage, surprised by your sudden appearance. "How?" They spurted out in defeat.

"I'll never tell." You smirk, crossing one leg over the other. The boys climbed back on stage, grinning like mad men. You hopped out of the chair, hugging each of them. "You should probably never play hide and seek with me."

"Never. Again." Jared pouts, crossing his arms. "You don't play fairly."

"Aw, I'm sorry, Jare." You coo, sticking your lip out. "We never set rules so, I played quite fairly to the best of my abilities." You grin mischievously, leaning back in your chair.

"You're mean." Jared said, whining like a five year old.

"On the contrary, you just met me this morning, darling." You retorted, faking a British accent.

"We should've known what we were signing up for, Jared." Jensen sighed in vexation, taking a chair next to you.

"You should have learned after 12 years on supernatural, not to play with the devil. Unless you're ready to get down and dirty." You sassed, winking at the boys flirtatiously. The fans whistled and whooped, others laughing.

"J, I think we're in trouble." Jared stated, perplexed but joking.

"I know." He groaned, earning a laugh from the fans.

"Just enjoy the ride, boys." You inform, a faint smile on your lips, a playful gleam in your eyes.

Jensen shook his head with a small laugh, pointing to the first fan. "Hi." You and Jared turned to them, waving your hello's. "How're you?"

"Hi, everyone." She smiled nervously, her hands gripping the microphone. "My names Kayla and I have a question for all three of you."

"Alright." You chuckle, giving your full attention to her.

"W-what's the story behind how y'all met?" Kayla stuttered out, placing her hands at her side.

"You wanna take the lead on this, (Y/N)?" Jared turned to look at you, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh, well." You grin nervously, looking down as you fiddle with your boot lace. "I have really bad insomnia. So I somehow made my way down to the dining room and started pouring myself a cup of coffee." You started explaining. "Let's just say it didn't go so well."

"All we hear is," Jensen pulls the microphone away from his mouth. " 'SON OF A BITCH!' And an inhuman screech." He yells, mocking you.

"Then I drop my cup, and being barefoot, I spun around, not thinking." You continue, looking to the crowd. "I gave them a pointed look and just said, 'no one saw that.' Apparently that was funny." You shrug, a sheepish grin on your features.

"The look on her face was priceless." Jared added. "So, we invited her to our table, we all got to talking and boom. Here we are."

"And what a lovely morning it has been." You grinned, looking back to the table with a yawn.

"You look tired." Jensen joked, earning gasps from you and Jared, warning "ohs" from the crowd.

"In the words of a good friend, bite me." You referenced, shooting him a glare.

"Using my own line against me." He feigned hurt, a hand on his chest. You rolled your eyes at him, causing him to act quickly and bite your bicep.

"Ouch! What the hell, man?" You shriek, giving him a betrayed glare.

"What?" He glanced at you with a bemused gleam in his green eyes, shrugging. "You said to bite you."

"I didn't mean literally, Ackles." You sighed, giving him a long suffering parental look. You looked to one of the staff members, getting out of your chair. "Can I get an expresso, please? And thank you."

"Sure thing. How do you like your coffee?" He asked, a small grin on his features.

"Hm, black like my soul, but a little sweet." You replied sassily, earning a laugh from the worker, the fans and the boys.

"Right away, hon." He scurried off, heading toward the green room.

You saunter sleepily back to the middle of the stage, the boys stopping their antics as you sat down. You looked at them wearily, squinting your eyes. "What did you do?"

"Nothing, nothing." They stuttered out nonchalantly, looking about the room.
You turned to the next fan, greeting them with a gleeful smile.

"Hi, what's your name?" You ask, ignoring Jensen and Jared.

"Austin." He chuckled, glancing between you, Jensen and Jared.

"Well, the big guy down there is Jared, this lovely lady is (Y/N), and I'm Jensen." He dragged out, pointing accordingly to between y'all.

"I know." Austin chuckled, raising his eyebrows.

"Anyways," you drag out. "What's your question.

"My question is for (y/n)," he states, the boys next to you groaning, being dramatic. You slap their chests, a thud sounding throughout the room. "Is there any advice you can give us?"

You smile warmly at him, everyone's attention on you. "The best thing I can tell you, to all of you, is to walk with humility."

"Explain." Jared commanded, as Jensen leaned toward you.

"Be able to make fun of yourself in a good way. It's a good way to keep yourself humble. And once you accept yourself as you are, even if you can't laugh at whatever it is, whatever people joke about, about you, it won't affect you. If that makes any sense." You say, a small laugh leaving your lips at the end.

"Thank you." He said, the fans clapping and cheering.

"Very well put, sleepy head." Jensen said, a adoring look on his features.

Before anyone could say anything, the staff worker came on stage, tapping you on your shoulder. "Oh, thank you." You muttered, handing you your coffee and a slip of paper, leaving you and the boys puzzled. You unfold it, reading it as Jensen and Jared looked over your shoulder. You hide it from them, giving them a smile. "It's a surprise boys." You chuckle.

"Uh, they want an answer." The worker said. "Like now."

"Okay." You mumble. "First answer; I would love to. Second answer; Apple. Third answer; when and where?" You laugh devilishly, leaving the fans and J2 confused.

"What are the questions?" Jensen asked, giving you a pleading look.

"I'll never tell." You smirk, sipping your coffee.

Here's to a new start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.7K 84
some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :)
466K 9.1K 146
First SPN one shot book. I'm only on season two so no spoilers, though I know some things already like the bunker, Sam becomes soulless, Dean becomes...
30.2K 481 30
Short stories and Imagines based from the tv series, Supernatural. Hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open!!!
63.6K 1.3K 35
Thanks FOR FREAKING 40K READS 💗🥺 AU: You're a famous actress, that gets a part as the love interest of Dean Winchester in Supernatural. But when yo...