Light of blindness

By Hesty0055

Skyler Watts is a seventeen year old blind girl. Her wish is to see and to live a normal life. One day she ge... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chatper 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31 *finale*

chapter 16

7.4K 152 5
By Hesty0055

yay over a 1000 readers,, i'm happy  \(^_^)/

thank you all for reading my story,,

so here is a new chapter please enjoy,, and as i said in my last chapter this one is also important,,

the next chapter will Skyler's POV,,

VOTE,, COMMENT,, FAN,,

_(^_^)/

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was still driving towards home and dialed the number of my dad.

‘’Allen, what’s up?’’

‘’dad, it’s Victoria. She is gone and they don’t know where she is.’’

‘’I have heard something about that, but why are you calling?’’

‘’do you remember that day when Vic was attack?’’

‘’yes why?’’

‘’there is something I haven’t told of that day and I think it is important to know right now. Because it has somehow a connection to Skyler.”

He stayed silence for a while.

‘’where are you know?’’

‘’close to home. I’m about less than five minutes away’’

‘’okay see you than. I’ll be in the study’’

He cut of the phone and I drove further and faster. I don’t care about the speed limits right now. I just to get home fast and be done with it. So I can go back to Skyler and protect her myself.

Once home I rushed out of the car to the study. My mom was also there and there expression was serious. I have never seen my mom like that, because she was always acting like a child. I took the seat in front of my dad and looked at him. Somehow I knew that he know what I was going to talk about.

‘’I knew you were laying back then, Allen’’ he started

‘’I’m sorry about that’’

‘’It’s okay. Now tell me what happened.’’

Before I could begin, the door bell rung. Charles came in the study to say that the Hammington’s had arrived. I told him to let them in and they took a seat. My parents and I changes our seat to the couch and the chairs in the middle of the room, where the others were also sitting.

Once we all had a seat I started to explain the situation from back then. About the forbidden hunter, the wolf, the popped thing and the wolf pack. Once I was done my dad was standing in front of a bookshelf and took out a book and placed it in front of me.

‘’I could guess that something like that has happened. But I never thought he was real.’’ He started. ‘’ his magic was over the place and the smell of his watch dog.’’

‘’I also had the feeling that you knew I was laying.’’

‘’I forgive you for that and so does your mom and the others.’’

I looked at them and they nodded. Jason who had a seat next to me, placed a hand on my shoulder and nodded.

‘’but what about this book’’

‘’this book is in our family since the beginning of our race. Every kind of creature and being is written in it and also the forbidden hunter. You know I have some connections to them.’’ he said and I nodded in response. ‘’ I have already asked if they knew something about a hunter like him but they doesn’t.’’

‘’so he likes to work alone and how are we going to find him now?’’ Thomas asked.

‘’I have it said to my dad, but I think we must be by Skyler. Vic is after her and she is controlled by him.’’ I said.

‘’so you are saying if Vic finds sky, and she will, then we will find him’’ Jason answered.

I nodded in response.

‘’so is that also one of the reasons you give her your blood?” my dad said.

‘’yes, it is. But I also want her to see the world and to see me.’’

‘’not for her protection?’’

‘’that the basic point. Like that she can protect her better and let me if something goes wrong. With my blood in her system I can also feel if something is wrong.’’

They all nodded in response and told I was right with that point. We all had discussed a bit more about this matter and Jason and I left and walked towards my part of the house. I had the book under my arm and wanted to know more about the hunter.

‘’so you are serious going to read that book?’’ Jason asked me when we walked into my room.

‘’yes I’m. I want to know more about that creep, who puts Sky and Vic in danger.’’

‘’you are right, man. But did you tell it know?’’

‘’because he said if I told anyone he would send his wolfs ‘pack after me and was kind of afraid back then, but know I don’t care.’’

‘’that side is new for me. Do you have more of those sides?’’

‘’just shut up, Jason. Before you really start to annoy me.’’ And I opened the book.

‘’did you write that book or something?’’

‘’No why?’’ I asked him.

‘’well it’s written by ‘’Xavier Allen Carter’’

‘’but my name is not Xavier, you dumb head’’ and I chuckled.

‘’I know but your name is in it’’

‘’so…’’

‘’well…. i… I don’t know’’

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. ‘’ than just keep your mouth shut, genius. Come and sit beside me.’’ I pointed at a chair beside me and he took a seat.

I was flipping through the pages as I came in the index of the book. There we lots of creatures and other beings in there.

‘’Vampires, witches, werewolves, shape shifters, mermaids, nymph’s, element users but no hunter or dampire.’’ I said.

‘’maybe it is really something forbidden’’

I looked at him and shook my head. I turned back to the book and flipped a page further. My eye landed on a special chapter about the forbidden hunter. We both looked at each other.

‘’page 312’’ Jason said and I flipped to that page.

I started to read:

‘’the forbidden hunter is a being that is very dangerous for both of our world. For the day and night world. He is a mix between a pure vampire and a pure witch from the highest position possible.

A normal witch is a human that can do strong magic, but a pure witch, is a witch that comes from the first generation witches. There magic is more powerful and darker than anything else in the world. The life-force is longer than a human but shorter than a vampire.

Since the beginning of times it was forbidden for those two races to fall in love. But it still happened. All of the other races killed the children who were born from them. They would overrule the world as the strongest ever.

Years has passed and humans started to create hunters to hunt down the vampires. A strong kind of hunter is that if it half human and half vampire. We call them dampire. They don’t need to live on blood and have most of our powers but weaker.

There was a time that the hunters worked together with the witches to create an another kind of hunter, but they were not strong enough. They captured a vampire and let it mate forcefully with a witch and with success.

The only way to kill it is to mix wood and iron with the eight elements. An element user can be found by looking in the persons eyes. The user has the color of it element. Red/orange is for fire and thunder, gold/brown is for earth and plants, blue/green is for water and ice and bleu/violet is for wind and sound.’’

‘’that’s it? No more clues? That suck’’ Jason said and looked at me.

I let out a sigh and I know one person with bleu/green eyes. But I don’t think she want me. I will keep it a secret for Jason a little longer.

‘’ I think it time for us to go back to the girls’’ I said and Jason agreed. I said goodbye to my parents and walked towards my car.

‘’can I get a lift with you? I was here with my parents so I don’t have my car here.’’ I nodded and got in the car. Jason took the seat next to me and I started to drive back to school. with my thoughts by Skyler.

____________________________________________________________________________

and did you like it,, or was it a total sucker,,    O_o''

Layla will gat in the next chapter a important role,,

more will i not tell,,

VOTE,, COMMENT,, FAN

Loves me,, xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 76 32
A young wolf cant understand why her powers are out of wack she's a monster in her own body it's not under her control not until a whole chain of eve...
2.5M 91.6K 88
She smiles and laughs like there's no care in the world. She lives everyday seeming to be normal. Hiding what happened to her. Hiding what tore her a...
4.2K 215 23
Allison is twenty years old and she just lost her parents and her sister and has absolutely no one to turn to. That's when the moon goddess sends SKY...
5.9K 296 32
How would you feel if you got lost in a storm and lost some of your memories. Well meet crystal she's a sweet girl who has special abilities like eve...