Light of blindness

By Hesty0055

Skyler Watts is a seventeen year old blind girl. Her wish is to see and to live a normal life. One day she ge... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chatper 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31 *finale*

chapter 15

8.2K 169 13
By Hesty0055

please enjoy,,

VOTE,,, COMMENT,,, AND BECOME A FAN,,,

-------> picture of Jason  (Drew Roy)

O before i forget this chaper and the next one are kind of important, so it became a long chapter,, i hope,, but it self is important!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

****Allen’s POV****

I was on my way to Jason and his parents. Things are getting now more dangerous for her. Vic has to stop or else it will go really wrong. I placed Sky and Layla under the protection of one of my best man.

When I got there, Jason was already waiting for me by the door. His face looked worried and I could guess what was going on. I got out the car and walked to him. 

‘’is it Vic?’’ and he nodded in response.

As we walked inside I saw his parents already standing in the hallway. They were my dad’s friends since... god knows how long. They leaded me to the sitting room and took a seat in front of me. The air in the room was heavy and dark.

‘’tell me what happened’’

‘’it Victoria. She is gone since that stunt at school. We don’t know where she is right now and we are worried. She is unpredictable right now.’’

‘’ I’m also worried and you know how she is, Allen. When it comes to you she will do everything to keep you.’’ Jason said and placed his hands in his hair. ‘’I don’t know what to do if she does something to Layla I can’t forgive myself.’’

‘’now you mention it, I haven’t seen her at school since the stunt she pulled off. But I will try and find out where she is. I may have an idea where she is but I don’t know for sure. Give me a day to find out. Jason will keep me on track if you find something.’’

His parents nodded and walked away to give me and Jason some privacy. I stood up and walked to a picture of us three when Jason and I seven and Vic was five. It was a picture before she became mad about me. Not long after that, most of the girls I dated were scared away by Vic. She was sometimes a total bitch but I still loved her as family.

Jason stood behind me and placed his hand on my shoulder. I grabbed the picture and looked at it.

‘’I wish she was still like that innocent girl from back then but times change. We change and so does the world. Time doesn’t stand still.’’ Jason said and took the picture from me.

‘’well time stands still in the picture’’ I lightly joked and he placed a small smile on his face.

______________________________****flashback****_____________________________

‘’JASON, COME BACK HERE’’ his mother, Ellis screamed. ‘’PLACE THE CAKE BACK. IT NOT FOR YOU, IT’S FOR THE GEUSTS THAT ARE COMING!’’

My parents and I were there for a normal friendship visit. No business meeting, no work. Just as friends. As we got out of the car we still could hear his mother scream from inside the house. I chuckled by the action of Jason. He was that kind of boy who loves to play around with his mother but even if she is mad at him, she still loves him very much.

My dad pulled the bell and a few seconds later the door was opened by a man. He was a splitting image of Jason.

‘’Maxwell, Hale, nice to see you both again.’’ He said. ‘’how are you both doing?’’ and he let us in.

‘’were are doing great. Thanks for asking, Thomas. How is Ellis doing?’’ Maxwell said and pulled him in a manly hug.

‘’Hey Allen, you also came, why don’t you go up to Jason’s room he should be there.’’

I nodded and walked up the stairs, turned right and entered the second door on the left. As I opened it I saw Jason sitting with the back at me. He didn’t notice I was here already.

‘’is the cake good?’’ I said and pulled an eyebrow up. He turned around and his mouth was full with cake. Even his cheeks were under it. I laughed and closed the door behind me. He was such a sweet tooth.

‘’Awwen…’’ he said with his mouth full and swallowed. ‘’you are here already’’

I rolled my eyes and took a said on his bed.

‘’yes, I could hear you mother scream even inside the car. You know, you should learn not to steal food from your mother when there are guests coming.’’

He rolled his eyes and continued to eat his last piece of cake. He places his last piece of cake in his mouth and the door opened. There was standing a little girl. I looked her in the eyes and she nodded her head.

She can feel that I am not a normal vampire, so she will automatically show respect to me. By Jason is it different he was my right hand. He will respect me even without being a vampire.

‘’Vic, hay.’’ I said and waved at her. She waved back and her cheeks turned red.

‘’H-h-h-hay, Allen’’ she said in a small voice half hiding behind the door.

She was a very shy girl and was loved by everyone.

‘’JASON, VICTORIA, ALLEN ARE YOU GUYS COMING. DINNER IS READY’’ Ellis screamed from down the stairs.

Victoria was already leaving. I looked at Jason as he cleaned his face from the cake crumbs. He gave me a look that said ‘’what’’ and I shook my head. Jason grabbed the plaid and walked out his room. I followed him towards the dinner room where everyone was already waiting for us.

We took a seat and all started to eat. Not long after that dinner was gone and Ellis and my mom bought in the cake. They give us a piece except for Jason.

‘’Hey where is my piece!?’’ Jason said and looked at his mom.

‘’you had your piece already, so live with it.’’

He crossed his arms and pouted his face. I looked at him and looked at my piece. His face made me laugh and he looked at me with a angry face. I shook my head and give him my piece of cake.

‘’Allen, dear you don’t need to do that’’ Ellis said.

‘’It’s okay I don’t feel like eating sweets now. So he may have it.’’

Jason looked at me and a big smile spread across his face. Even Victoria, whose piece was half eating, give it to him. She was sitting next to him and pulled her in a hug. I was lucky that I was sitting across him.

When we were all done my parents and his stayed there and talked a bit more. Even if dad had promised not to talk about work he was still doing it. Well it was for my future and that of Jason. I was becoming the next head of the clan even if I don’t want to.

The black blood or pure blood vampire are very rare. The hunters are out for our blood because it special and can cure any disease there is. As far as I know only my family and one more are left of our kind. The true vampire race, but I don’t care about that. I never did even if they are human.

‘’Allen what do you want to do? Play a videogame or watch a movie?’’

‘’you may say it. I don’t really care’’

Victoria was also in his room playing with one of her dolls. She is like a little sister to me, that I always wanted.

‘’let go outside than playing in the garden. The night is really awesome today.’’

‘’sound good, let’s go. Vic, do you also want to come?’’ I asked her and reached out my hand.

She nodded and grabbed it. All three of us walked down towards the garden. Jason was right, the night was great today. I closed my eyes and listed to the wind through the trees. It was peaceful and nice.

‘’so you kids are here’’ my dad said. ‘’I was looking for you all.’’ And he was swinging with is camera. He knew I hate taking pictures of me but he still liked to tease me with it.

‘’that a great Idea, honey’’ my mom said. ‘’now take a stand and you dad will shoot a picture.’’

We all took a stand. Me and Jason in the back and Victoria in front of us. When he was done, they left and we walked further into the garden.

‘’let’s play hide and seek’’ Vic said. ‘’I really love that game’’

‘’nice idea, sis. What about you, Allen?’’

‘’okay good idea, but Vic and I will hide.’’ I said and patted his shoulder.

‘’why me?’’

‘’because I was it last time, and you, my dear friend, were hiding in the kitchen where you were in the pantry. My mom was somehow pissed on me and I don’t want that to happen again.’’

His mouth opened and he closed it again. The expression on his face hilarious and I stared to laugh. He turned around and started to count. Vic and I run both the opposite direction. I hid into the shad to hide me there. Vic was running into the forest and hid her behind a big tree.

Before Jason reached hundred I heard a high scream. Jason stopped counting and I run to him.

‘’that’s Vic!’’ he said.

‘’let’s go take a look’’. I said and we started to run off. ‘’ I know where she is hiding’’.

We run into the forest and picked up a scent that burned in our nose. It was the smell of a wet dog. There was a werewolf on their grounds, but how? That is not possible, not with my father here. When we got there I saw a man and a very big wolf standing in front of Vic.

They both turned around and stared at us. I was getting a bad vibe from that man. His sense was from a hunter there was something of. He was stronger and we can’t fight him and his wolf.

‘’Jason…’’ I said and looked him in the eye. ‘’go and get our parents, NOW!’’

‘’but Allen…’’ before he could finish I give him a menacing look.

‘’Jason, GO NOW. THIS IS AN ODER!’’

He nodded and run away. It will take him less than five minutes to get them and I hope I will keep them distracted.

‘’well, well, well, look who we have here’’ the man said. ‘’if it isn’t the young master of the Carter clan.’’

‘’who are you?’’

‘’me? That is not something for you to know.’’

‘’okay, than what are you? I can feel that you are not an average Vampire hunter.’’

He clapped in his hands and took a few steps in my direction. All my senses were on sharp so I took a step back.

‘’well done, Young master Allen. that’s right I’m not a normal hunter. I’m a dampire and a witch. So my magic is stronger than a normal hunter.’’

He is a dampire. He is half vampire half witch. There is no way that something like him is walking around. He is one of the forbidden hunters.

‘’well Allen let’s meet again. My wolf is getting hungry and I don’t him to kill you now.’’ He turned around and started to walk. I saw Vic and run to her. She was unconscious.

‘’o little Allen, before I forgot to tell you. This little girl is now my popped and if you dare to tell someone, I will send my wolf peck to kill you.’’

I turned my head towards him and he was gone. I pulled Vic closer in my arms and hold her.

‘’ALLEN, VICTORIA!’’

I turned my head and saw my dad and Thomas running this way. They asked me what happened and I lied about him being a dampire and a witch. I also didn’t tell them about the puppet thing but I guess my dad could sense it.

Thomas took Vic in his arm and we all walked out the forest towards the house. Where my mom, Ellis and Jason were waiting for us. They were all in tears and I could understand that. Ellis and my mom brought Vic upstairs to her room and we entered the library.

I was half listing to what they all said. I was feeling angry, sad, helpless and like a loser. The only thing I could hear was that we must still live like we normally do and pretend that it never had happened.

_____________________________****end flashback****___________________________

‘’Allen, what’s wrong?’’

‘’Jason, listen to me very carefully. I want you to tell your parents to come to my house tonight and you come along. I have something to tell you all that I only know but first I need this to discuss with my father.’’

‘’okay, but why?’’

‘’ you will hear it there. The only thing I can say is that something happened that day when where getting our parents.’’ I said and give him the picture.

He looked at it and nodded. I walked out of the house, to my car and drove to my parents’ house.

___________________________________________________________________________

i hope you did enjoy,,

sorry for any mistakes,, let me know and i take them out,,

VOTE,, FAN,, COMMENT,,

_(^_^)_

Loves me,, xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 7.4K 23
Canthopia, it's a world where every single person has a power. The people acquire these powers only after they turn 19 and after. But sometimes, in s...
1.3K 101 23
Alima is a normal girl, well sort of, minus her being part wolf. Daughter of the alpha and part of the strongest wolf pack in the North. She lives a...
4K 214 23
Allison is twenty years old and she just lost her parents and her sister and has absolutely no one to turn to. That's when the moon goddess sends SKY...
4K 154 15
Twelve elements have to work together to help earth run properly however one or them is missing, and it's been 10 years since they were last seen lea...