тнoѕe wιngѕ ‖ ĸтн·втѕ

Autorstwa StarrySky0508

✔Completed *FantasyBTS #1 *Under major editing *Highest rank #534 in Fantasy (12 August 17) *Highest rank #2... Więcej

Part 1: When Angels Fall
1- Crayola Lights in the Dark
2- An Angel's Care
3- My Chinggu(s)
4- The Summon
JK & TH FANART
5- Yoongi's Cold Elegance and Jin's Gentleness
6- Mistake?
7- No Goodbyes
8- His Siblings
9- Girl Meets _
11- Run?
Thanks To
12- The Creature
13- Sleep
14- Fight or Die
15- Food Wish
Surprise!!!
16- The Great Council's Invitation
17- Reasons Behind the Untolds
18- A Purposeful Visit
Part 2: When Friends Turns to Foes
20- Paradox
21- Rampancy of Love
22- The Forgotten Bracelet
23- The Backstabber
24- Aberrance and Insanity
25- Battle Royal
26- Becoming and Influenced
Part 3: When Demons Rise
28- Forced Down to Hell
29- Everything is Not Okay
30- Guardian Angel
31- What the Actual Hell?!
32- The Undiscovered Power I
33- The Undiscovered Power II
34- Heartache
35- Getting Married?
36- Freed
37- Lovebirds
38- Ace of Spade
39- Joy Ride
40- Hidden Betrayal
41- The Floor is Lava
42- Loved Once
43- The Devil Loves Me
44- Intelligence is Power
Part 4: Her
46- To Have is To Lose
47- Miracle
48- Up onto Earth
49- The Angel Ring
50- Finding Peace
10k reads

10- My Choice to Make

784 52 19
Autorstwa StarrySky0508

*Hey, guys. Sorry for keep you waiting. To notify, I will update this book once a week and every Sunday as there are plenty of editings needed to do on the next few chapters. But sometimes, there might be surprise updates and I will try making it happen. Lastly, hope you guys enjoy as this is the most important thing I'm concerning about. Okay, let's begin shall we? ('๑•ω•๑')

Heidi

Jungkook's hands are warm as they glow on each side of my temples when he tries to reach me in my dreams. At this time, it is too late for me to close my eyes and sleep. "You're awake, are you?" I swallow upon the question and freeze as I can feel Jungkook's intense glare on me. My heart starts to race as I feel nervous for being caught dishonest. Slowly, I change my lying position and turn to face him.

"I-I couldn't sleep." I mutter, looking away as to avoid his gaze while sitting up. His eyes must have changed colours as I notice it through an accidental sideways look at him. Then, both of us stay in our own positions for a while until Jungkook chuckles under his breath and breaks the silence. Taking in a deep breath, I look at the spirit boy who has just half-clenched his jaw.

"So you've heard me?" He asks while handing me a glass of water. I nod reluctantly with an awkward smile as I reach out to take the glass politely.

"Thanks." By the time I look into those dark eyes, I can feel him trying to register as many messages as possible through my own.

"Byeol geo anieyo (You're welcome)," answers Jungkook with a warm smile. "Remember the first glass of water you'd served to V-hyung?" asks Jungkook while he pats my head gently.

Putting the glass aside, I say, "Yes. Why?"

The room soon is surrounded by a short awkward silence when the spirit boy eyes me for a long time without continuing the conversation. But then, his lips curl into a pitiful smile.

"Nothing." He shakes his head slightly, leading the thin threads of his hair to jerk in both ways. "I asked only because this is the first glass of water I'd given to you." He admits, scratching the back of his neck while his eyes slide towards my glowing wristband. "Hyung did this, right?" Jungkook asks, picking my hand up gently and examines the wristband in amazement.

"Yeah." I say with a shrug. "He uses it to hide if he fails to make himself transparent to the humans if I'm not wrong." I add cautiously not to give the wrong information. However, the boy's head shoots upwards when his eyes are wide upon my words.

"He what?" Jungkook narrows his eyes while trying to get my point. His eyes linger back onto the object that encircles my wrist and then back to my eyes. The desperation in him to receive my answer is rather obvious.

"He..." The rest of the words are stuck in my throat as the answers I want to express are kind of illogical. "...hides inside?" Apparently, my tone sounds unsure as I presume elements may have their different ways to name the actions they do.

They might use the words like conceal or probably disguise.

"J-jinjja (R-really?). Can I borrow it for a while?" Now to demonstrate, Jungkook was crying hopelessly like a baby but now, his face is lighten up by the glint of hope found on my wristband.

Confused, I cock my head slightly to the side. "Do you mind if I ask 'why' again?"

Chuckling at my question, Jungkook calmly explains, "By the time V-hyung used your wristband as his hideout, there would be fragments of his powers remaining there even though he's left the object for good. What I try to say is - it can be a tracker for us." This somehow sounds ridiculous for me but this boy doesn't seem to be lying for now. "...so you won't need to risk your life dying in the bad dream if that really leads us to V-hyung."

"So let me get this straight." My index finger points upwards before concluding. "I might die if Taehyung tries to drag me away through the dream." After a few seconds of hesitation, Jungkook finally nods in reluctance.

This would be a battle in between myself. My lovely little ego is telling me not to be afraid and give in for the first try. Nevertheless, my superego is forbidding me from making that quick decision because this costs too much for me.

"I'll help." I say with a smile. "But not risking my life in that dream." And with that, I untangle the wristband and hand it to Jungkook. The spirit boy looks a little taken aback when he reaches out to take it.

But all of a sudden, the wooden door swings open and this splatters the butterflies flying around us. In the meantime, a huge puff of powdery blue smoke whisks in like dry ice on stage. The only thing special is – it holds my favourite colour which is light blue.

Such colour reminds me about the big bright sky which brings joy to my inner soul as sometimes, I might feel depressed for I'd always pressurize myself to achieve more in terms of academics.

As the smoke fades away, a group of male silhouettes come into view alongside with my friend, JiaQi, who stands in front of the group. "I'm sorry for not knocking, but this is urgent." She apologises in an utter formal manner which makes her not like her. When all of them finally come near the bed which I'm literally sitting on, I surprisingly find myself recognizing the boys even by their names.

There are three of them and each appears as different elementals in this amazing world.

"I can smell demonic presence here," growls Rapmonster, or Namjoon in his low, alarmed voice. His eyes glow in lilac when he starts scanning the room with his nose.

"Easy, Namjoon-hyung," Jungkook says, trying to calm the male down by handling the wristband to him. "V-hyung used this as his temporary shelter before, I think the demonic presence is coming from here." However, this doesn't reassure the elder just as the younger has expected.

"Eww, take this away from me." And as a result, this is what Namjoon exclaims in disgust at the sight of the glowing thing. By the time when Namjoon leaps away with his long legs, I can hear a low growl escaping from his throat. In fact, even his nose is scrunched up until his fangs are bared.

He must be some sort of beasty elemental creature. For me, I'll assume he is a werewolf.

Shrugging, Jungkook slides the wristband into his pocket before adding light to the room with his weird sort of power. The light soon illuminates all of our forms by making everything to be seen clearly.

"We don't have much time to play and fool around, Jungkook-sshi." Another voice hits all of our eardrums, averting our gazes towards him. "Hobbie is injured and I can't retrieve my first-aid-kit on time during the attack." Jin reports sternly, making Jungkook's light smile vanishes.

With the help of the light, I manage to see J-Hope, or Hoseok in his bloody shirt. His chest is still oozing blood and its colour changes from red to black in a less than one second. Nevertheless, he still squeezes out a sincere smile to reassure me that everything is still under his control.

"Naneun gwenchana (I'm okay)," says Hoseok as he gestures for me to understand his meaning. "I can heal myself." And yet, he still says it for me. Groaning in pain, Hoseok stretches his left palm in the air and a few millimetres away from his chest. The blood is still flowing out from the injured spot and this makes me cringe.

First, a bow with the tips formed by a 'love' shape appears slowly in some sort of silvery liquid over his palm, then it turns solid and eventually lands by the pull of gravity.

After taking in a deep breath, Hoseok aims the sharp tip towards the gash on his chest and jabs it into his body. "Aish!!" He shouts in pain while I cover my mouth in shock with two hands while the others just stare blankly without feeling anything weird. At the same time, I squint at JiaQi to check out her reaction. She seems to be avoiding the scene by taking out her phone and staring into the flaring screen.

Not long after, the bow melts away into the wound until it's nowhere to be seen. Moreover that, the bloody gash also disappears alongside with the pointy object.

After waiting until the whole weird healing progress ends, Jungkook asks, "What happened?" His tone shows astonishment probably because of seeing only three of his hyungs arriving here. In fact, one of them even gets himself injured.

"The demons attacked the studio," answers Namjoon through his gritted teeth. "The others..." With his words cloaking in between his throat, Namjoon pinches the bridge of his nose when his eyebrows furrow. "Jiminie and Yoongi... they are being held as hostages." I can see flashes of feelings passing across Namjoon's face. JiaQi has kept her phone away without me noticing and right now, her face shows the amount of seriousness that matches the degree of the fact.

I chew on my lower lip uneasily as Namjoon has just shot me a blaming look. But at this moment, JiaQi seems to take note on that. "It's not Heidi's fault, Namjoon-oppa." says JiaQi, defending me in which I can't help but thank her deep in my heart. "She doesn't even know the reason why she's sitting on this bed in the first place." Namjoon winces upon JiaQi's emphasis when I prefer to lower my head afterwards.

However, I have to take that responsibility as I am the last human to be talking to Taehyung in the history. "But I'm still at fault."

"Why?" JiaQi asks in pure dissatisfaction.

"Because I shouldn't have let Taehyung go." I can feel the intense stares set by every man towards me although I'm keeping my head down.

"Stop being selfless Heidi, this isn't your fault." My head shoots up and eventually I meet JiaQi's angry gaze. Being fueled with rage and frustration, the girl fails to control her ego and eventually, she pushes me. Knowing that my head would bang the hard wall behind me, I quickly prop myself with my hands in time.

My head nearly touches the hard surface. But here comes Jungkook's anxious call towards his soulmate. "Jaykee!"

"Ah..." Due to Jungkook's overly anxious act, he accidentally pulls JiaQi's long hair and yanks her backwards instead of calming her. "Jin-hyung, can you please take her away for a while?" asks Jungkook when he changes his yanking spot from JiaQi's hair to the collar of her cotton shirt.

"To where, though?" Jin argues, spreading his hands out while Jungkook brushes his locks with a loud groan of frustration.

Shaking his head, Jungkook turns back to the girl he's still holding onto hastily and threatens, "Be quiet, get it?" His voice sounds just as demonic as when he scolded Jimin back in my place. JiaQi gasps but she nods immediately. Her act is enough for Jungkook to put her down.

A sense of nervousness and fear crawls over my soul and slowly engulfs me. Instead of feeling belonged, I feel as if I'm a guest from outside the world who has no knowledge upon what usually happens here. Although JiaQi is here to accompany me, it is obvious that she knows everything.

"Who's the leader of those demons?" Going back to business, Jungkook finally asks in his rather polite tone. Upon hearing the question, both Namjoon and Hoseok purse their lips with their jaws clenched. After a few seconds of exchanged looks, a sigh can clearly be heard from Namjoon.

His eyes fixates on Jungkook as that very answer slips out of his mouth, "Kim Taehyung." And then, he averts his gaze onto me and so do the others. The unexplainable pressure is suffocating me. "He's coming for her. I heard that from him during the fight."

"But why the studio?" JiaQi asks. "If that bastard is going to get her, why not coming here this instant?" Her furious words is somehow hurtful, but it carries the point.

"Mind your words, Jaykee." Jungkook says, shooting her an angry stare. "I thought I've told you to keep quiet."

"Quarrels are unnecessary, Jungkookie." Jin's resonant voice echoes throughout the small space. "Safe that for later after we've all dealt with V's matter." Unlike his usual immature actions I've seen in the videos online, the Jin right now sounds totally like a commander in an army. The two keeps quiet but can't stop shooting unfriendly eye contacts towards each other.

"I believe that V wanted to avoid us from coming in his way when he comes finding her in the Bright," suggests Jungkook with his eyebrows furrowed.

"That's bad." Hoseok comments. "He almost killed us with that power. This is beyond stopping us from getting onto his way."

"Yeah, even Jiminie-sshi's bulletproof shield could not withstand V's demonic waves." Namjoon agrees with another fact that he's seen.

"Oppas." I interrupt in terms of the number of boys presented here. After making sure that all of their gazes are fixated on me, I begin, "Taehyung wants me. If you all still insist in protecting me at all cost, you might die as I'm sure that he's not in his right mind."

As the message behind my words is easy to be decoded, here comes Hoseok's threatening warning in which this startles me a little. "Don't you dare telling us that you want to give yourself in to Taehyung." Not to leave this truth out, I have to say that this is the first time I see Hoseok scowls unlike the usual him. And sadly, the person he's scowling at is me. "He's not himself anymore and he will hurt you this time if he ever gets you." The words come out as sharp as a knife and they happen to tear my fragile heart apart. Speechless, my eyes and lips are opened wide as a soft gasp escapes from my throat.

He will hurt you.

Hoseok's cruel but true statement rings in my head as if it is already confirmed to be happening anytime. Based on my memory about him, Hoseok is always a happy and funny person with bright smiles plastered on his face. However, his tone is telling me that this sunshine boy is actually having a second side which would never be shown to the public.

"But I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me!" I believe that this is definitely my choice to make, not theirs. They can't choose the future path for me to keep me safe forever as everyone in the world, despite being a human or not, have their own errands to run with. "Especially you all. If you keep protecting me, there will be no BTS anymore..." Warm tears are running down my cheeks when I finally blurt my fears out.

Sniffling and gasping for air at the same time, I wipe my tears hastily when my friend, who has kept quiet for quite a long time, couldn't hold back her feelings anymore. She approaches and hugs me tight in her embrace when both of us start sobbing. The rest keeps quiet while waiting for the both of us to settle down.

Sighing in pity, I can hear Jungkook calling for Jin. "Take her to the other cottage, hyung."

First updated in April 9, 2017.
Last edited in July 30, 2018.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

65.2K 3.6K 50
[Under editing] Y/n and Taehyung who loved each other so much. what happened that night that changed their life and separated them. _________________...
25.2K 2.7K 32
Kim Taehyung has been wandering aimlessly for decades, waiting for the day when the last bit of his humanity leaves him, and the monster inside him t...
24.8K 1.5K 37
"He too was a tempter. He too was a link to the second. The evil world with which I had no longer wanted anything to do with." -Hermain Hesse Jin's w...
391K 22.1K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...