Light of blindness

De Hesty0055

Skyler Watts is a seventeen year old blind girl. Her wish is to see and to live a normal life. One day she ge... Mais

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chatper 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31 *finale*

chapter 14

8.8K 183 2
De Hesty0055

yes,, yes ,,yes,, YES!!!! 

new chapter is out,,

ENJOY,

VOTE,

COMMENT,

AND BECOME A FAN,,

---------> picture of Victoria (hilay duff) she fit her role,,

_(^_^)/

____________________________________________________________________________

As me walked towards the school, almost every student we past, was looking at me or Allen. I don’t know why but I think it because I can see now. Allen said I didn’t need to worry about that and that he will take care of it. So I did. Most of the students were greeting me and Allen. But my mind was not by the greetings. It was by the things around me. All the thing I saw when we walked. I was so fascinating about everything that didn’t hear what Allen was saying to me.

‘’Sky…. Are you listening?’’ he said and stood in front of me looking me in the eye.

‘’sorry… I was lost in my thoughts. What did you say?’’

‘’I was saying that we are by your classroom. I will pick you up here after class okay so wait for me. Layla will be here any sec’’

I bit my lip and looked in the classroom. Seeing all the students look in my direction. I looked away and stared at Allen’s feet. His hand lifted my chin and made me look in his beautiful eyes.

‘’there is no reason for you to be scared. Layla will be there. She will help you and if you need anything just think of me.’’

I nodded and he walked away. Soon I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw Layla standing there with a big smile on her face.

‘’ so is it now official?’’

‘’what is…?’’

‘’you and Allen. i mean come on. I can see the sparks getting of you guys.’’

I smiled and sigh. ‘’yes we are together since last night I guess’’

‘’no way…. Congrates’’ and she pulled me in a hug. ‘’o yeah and one more thing’’

‘’well… what?’’

‘’since when can you see? Yesterday when we went to sleep I swear you were still blind’’

I swallowed. How am I going to explain this to her? I can even explain it to myself. It is still one mystery to me. He didn’t tell me what it was and where he got it. I could see in just two minutes. My hole love if been blind and I could just see I two f*cking minutes.

Before I could say something Layla dragged me into the classroom. As soon we were in the first bell rung. We took our seat and waited for the teacher to come in. as soon he was on he took the absence on paper and told us that we were going to watch a movie about some birds. Well it was pretty logical because we were in biology. Layla told me he likes birds and he let us watch this movie every year.

The movie started and I felt tired all at once. I told Layla I take a small nap. She nodded and promised me to wake me up before the movie ended. I laid my head down and closed my eyes. The sound of the movie was fading to the back ground and was being pulled in to a strange dream.

I was standing in a room. While looking around me it felt like home. My home. I walked to the kitchen and saw a men and woman there. The man was sitting at the table with a newspaper. And the woman was standing there making something. The notes me and pulled down the paper.

‘’morning, sleepyhead. You mom is almost done with breakfast why don’t you take a seat.’’

So these are my parents. my mom head a pixie haircut and my dad was bald. They looked so happy. Not long after that mom served me dinner. Pancakes, I love these. Ones breakfast was done my mom cleaned up.

The whole day we were talking, laughing, watching movies and making fun. The evening went by fast. I became tired and went to bed. I told them goodnight and turned myself in. I don’t know for how long I was asleep but I woke by a horrible scream from downstairs. There all kind on noises down there. I got out of bed and walked to the corridor. When I was standing on top of the stairs I saw blood.

It was dripping down the stairs. Step for step. I walked down slowly and I didn’t care about standing in it. When I was down stairs I saw a woman standing there. She had my mother in her hand, I took a better look and saw that she was limp. There was blood on her everywhere. I looked around if I could find my father. I spotted him on the couch. His eyes were wide opened and stared towards the ceiling. I got closer and saw that his throat was ripped open. My head turned towards my mother again and had the same cut on her throat.

The woman dropped my mother and turn to me. I looked her in the eye and froze out of fair. She didn’t look human, she was a monster. I wanted to walk away but I couldn’t. She took a few steps and stood now right in front of me. My whole body was trembling. I couldn’t move, thing, walk, speak and breath.

Her eyes were staring at me like she wanted to burn holes in me. All she did was looking. But then she opened her mouth and I took a look at it. She had strange teeth. Her canines were pointy and full of blood. I saw her lips moving but I couldn’t hear what she was saying. The only words I understood were:

‘’you’re next…’’

I woke up from the school bell. My heart was pounding in my throat and I was somehow scared. What was that dream about? It felt so real and who was that woman? In the corner of my eye I saw Layla looking at me. She looked concerned.

‘’what happened? Did you dream about something?’’

‘’i-i-i-I saw a nightmare. It was about my parents. They were killed by someone or something. I don’t know what it means but she said that I was next’’

Layla looked at me like as she has seen a ghost. She was pale as the butt of my dead grandma. As she was about to say something Allen stood behind her. He was smiling at me but his eyes told a different story.

‘’how was the movie?’’ he asked and pecked me on the cheek.

‘’I don’t know. I was sleeping.’’ And I stick out my tong.

‘’hmm…. Let go! You have PE right now but I want to spent time with you’’ and he pulled me away.

I looked at Layla and said that I was sorry. He pulled me towards a room. I got the feeling that I was here before. But just can’t remember. He opened a door and leaded me inside while closing it behind me. While I looked around in the room I saw an old piano standing in the middle of the room.

I touched it and saw a girl standing in front of me. She was also standing by a piano. I walked closer to her and she did the same to me. Once I stood right in front of her I raised my hand and placed it on hers. The touch didn’t felt warm as I thought it would but ice cold. I looked her in the eyes and then I knew who she was. She was me. I’m looking at myself for the first time.

 My free hand touched my face. I always have toughed that I looked ugly or something. But I was pretty. I know I may not say that of myself but it was true. My chocolate brown straight hair, my sky blue eye, my flawless skin. Everything looked perfect. My eyes were scanning myself from head to toe.

I saw Allen walking behind me. He was looking me in the eye and smiled at me.

‘’this is what you like, Sky’’ he said. ‘’and you are beautiful’’

I blushed. ‘’and you are handsome. But did you take me here?’’

‘’it about your dream’’

‘’my dream? How did you know I was dreaming?’’

‘’I have an ability. I can read peoples mind but to see what people are dreaming in something new for me. I only saw pieces of the dream the last thing I saw was someone talking to you. Describe her for me and tell me what she said.”

‘’are you reading my mind now?’’

‘’no I don’t want and I can’t read your mind. It’s like someone is blocking me out.’’

‘’well I don’t care if you read it. I don’t have much to show but I will tell you.’’ I walked over to the window and took a seat. ‘’I was a woman and she had light hair. I think you call it blond but it was long. Her eyes were light brown. She was about my height but there was one thing I saw about her that I keep thinking of. Her canines they were pointy and full of blood. She looked like some kind of animal. That’s all I can remember about how she looked like. I couldn’t hear everything she said but only two words. ‘’your next…’’.’’

Allen was thinking and was looking out the window behind me. A few seconds later he looked at me.

‘’I can see that you think I know who she is and you are right. I know who she is. Her name is Victoria Hammington, Jason’s younger sister. She still thinks I’m her mate and that she is the one who will marry me but will not. She is just a friend to me and I love her as a sister. I don’t love her like I love you. ‘’

‘’so she is also the one who pulled that sick joke in my room?’’

He nodded and looked again away from me. I was thinking about that that message what Layla told me the other day. That, I needed to stay away from him. So it was Victoria’s doing and I was ‘’it’’ in her game of taking Allen away from me.

______________________________________________________________________________

i hope you did enjoy,,

sorry for any errors,, let me know and i take them out,,

VOTE, COMMENT AND BECOME A FAN,,

Loves me,,,    _(^_^)_

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.6K 73 52
Currently trying to edit & rewrite. Also, Travis is now changed to Brandon An elemental is a unique kind of human being who is born with supernatural...
2.5M 91.6K 88
She smiles and laughs like there's no care in the world. She lives everyday seeming to be normal. Hiding what happened to her. Hiding what tore her a...
1.4M 54.6K 62
Credits: 'MsChallenjour' for the amazing yet beautiful book cover and 'Daring2BeMe' for trying to edit the first few chapters of the book. Also, the...
39.6K 1.6K 33
*Completed* When Coventina was five years old, she found out she had the ability to control water. Over the years she believed she was alone and focu...