Foreseen [An Elijah Mikaelson...

بواسطة evaki498

Cassandra Gold was an ordinary girl, living in a small town named Mystic Falls. She thought her life was norm... المزيد

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Tribute to The Vampire Diaries
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Epilogue
Author's Note
#Deleted Chapter
#Bonus Chapter - Part 1
#Bonus Chapter - Part 2
#Bonus Chapter - Part 3
#Bonus Chapter - Part 4
#Bonus Chapter - Part 5
#Bonus Chapter - Part 6
#Bonus Chapter - Part 7
#Behind The "Script" Facts
#Funny Relevant / Irrelevant Moments
#Q&A
Thank you!!!
We won!!!

Chapter 149

5.8K 126 146
بواسطة evaki498

Klaus's P.O.V.

It'd been a week since Cassandra's death. We rarely saw Elijah anymore. He was spending most of his time in his room. I was really worried about him. Rebekah had left the day after Cassandra's family left along with her body. She tried to persuade Elijah to join her, but she couldn't change his mind. He wanted to stay alone. And as for me... I watched everyday my beautiful daughter grow and whenever I looked at her I was reminded of the young sweet girl that gave her life for her to live.

It was another peaceful night. Silence consumed the compound and I was alone, sitting on a coach and drinking scotch. I was trying to clear my head, when the noise of heals tapping on the pavement echoed throughout the compound. I quickly stood up alerted, my instinct telling me something was very wrong. Soon enough, a flock of redhead women made their entrance in the compound, leaving me speechless, from the similarity they shared with Cassandra. They must have been other prophetesses. They stopped only a few feet away from me. Their expressions revealed only anger and I was not sure why. But, I was guessing that the reason for them being here was Cassandra.

We stared at each other for a few moments, before I decided to speak up. "Not intending to be rude, but may I ask what the hell you are doing in my home, without my permission?" A woman smirked at my question and took a few steps forward.

"Klaus Mikaelson. We know what you have done." I raised my eyebrows.

"What exactly are you referring to? I've done a lot of things in the last ten centuries." I replied mockingly.

"We know what you did. I saw it with my own eyes." I scoffed.

"Funny thing. I don't recall ever seeing you." I said pointing at her.

"Then let me introduce myself. I'm Arianna and I'm the leader of The Council. A group consisted of women possessing the magnificent gift of foretelling. We take care of our own and make sure that our visions are used for a good cause. For centuries, we've lived in peace with the others, but the last 100 years our kind has seen its numbers being decreased with a rate that's never been noted before. As a result, only one woman was left to conceive a child and save us. Our last hope. Our last prophetess. Cassandra Marie Christa Gold." I was right. They were here for Cassandra. I had a bad feeling about this. "And you Klaus Mikaelson, you sore a war against our kind when you killed our last prophetess." My eyes grew wide from astonishment.

"I did what?"

"Admit it, Klaus! You did it! You killed her! I saw it! I had a vision of you killing her!"

"I guess prophetesses can be wrong after all. Because I didn't do what you are accusing me of. I would never hurt Cassandra!"

"Do you see that my beloved sisters?" Arianna turned her back to me and talked to the women following her. "Do you see how he denies everything? Do you see how much respect he holds for our kind? For our gift? He took away from us the only chance we had to survive. And he has the nerve to lie in our face!" She turned her piercing gaze on me again.

"And you are here because..."

That woman had started annoying me and that was never a good thing. Unfortunately, due to the prophetess's curse, I could not kill her. Maybe, I would compel somebody to do it for me.

"You deprived us from the right to continue our generation. As an exchange for your actions, we will do the same to you. We are here for your daughter."

I immediately tensed. Nobody would hurt Hope. Not while I was still alive. If these lunatic prophetesses were willing to drag this out that far, then so be it. I would kill them myself even if I had to suffer from the curse for all eternity. My eyes had started darkening and the veins under them made their appearance, as an animalistic growl came from the depths of my throat. I was about to attack, when a female voice stopped me.

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen."

Cassie's P.O.V.

I had entered the compound just in time. I couldn't believe that Arianna and her minions would make such a bold move and go after Klaus and his daughter. It's like they were asking to be killed. Klaus was about to attack them and I know he would, to save his daughter, even if he had to suffer terribly.

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen." I said catching everyone's attention. I couldn't tell who was more shocked. Klaus or Arianna?

"Cassandra..." Arianna trailed off, unable to believe what her eyes saw. That bitch! She thought she would get rid of me that easily? "But, you were dead..." She trailed off.

"Was I?" I said crossing my arms in front of my chest. She started trembling.

"This is a trick! This is a silly trick! I saw you die! You can't be alive." I shook my head, barely holding my laughter.

"Stop, Arianna. It's not suitable for a woman of your age to act like a child." I replied taking a few steps towards her.

"I beg your pardon?" She acted offended.

"Stop lying, Arianna. And stop manipulating our sisters. You never saw a vision of my death. In fact, you couldn't be happier about it! With me out of the way, you were free to go after Alexander and finish what you wanted to do, even before he was born! And not only that, you were given the chance to go after Klaus Mikaelson himself! You knew he would never let anyone take his daughter and you knew he would protect her by whatever means necessary. Even by killing you. Or your sisters, despite having knowledge of the curse that runs in our blood. And that would be the end of him, because we all know how this curse works. But, you had an extraction plan. Somebody would take you away a moment before he could get his hands on you. In that way, you would present yourself to New Orleans' supernatural society as the sole survivor and as the person that was able to take down the one and only Klaus Mikaelson. And everyone would worship you, while your sisters would have died for a lie." I finished staring at her blankly. I was right. I knew I was. And the look on her face confirmed everything I had just said.

"You are lying! Sisters do not believe her! She is just an illusion! She is not real! Do not fall for this petty trick!"

"You are the one that needs to stop lying, Arianna! Sisters, you know that I'm telling the truth! You know deep inside of you that my words are nothing but true! The gift that we have been blessed with will prevent you from being deceived! All this years, you have blindly followed Arianna because she was supposedly the greatest prophetess after Cassandra herself! You let her go after an innocent unborn baby because she said it would be the devastation of our kind! You let her now go after another innocent baby, because she claims Klaus Mikaelson killed me! Well, guess what! He didn't! I died by my own choice. I died knowing that I was doing the right thing. I died because I was following my obligation towards fate and acted as I was supposed to! But, you Arianna, you failed fulfilling your duty as a prophetess, by breaking our most important rule! You used your gift for your own selfish goals, you endangered your sisters and you went against fate! And for that you will be punished."

As soon as I had finished my words, Arianna started screaming with her hands on her eyes. She fell on the floor crying, but I was not going to feel sorry for her not after everything that she had done. The others were looking at her shocked and afraid at the same time.

Her screaming stopped after a while. "Witches are not the only ones with bitchy ancestors." I said making her look up. But, her eyes couldn't focus on me.

"Why can't I see? Why everything is black? Why is this happening to me?" She screamed.

"That's what happens when you break the rules. I'm sorry Arianna, but this is the way it has to be." She stood up in difficulty.

"No! I do not accept that! You are a little brat! That's what you are! You think you are important because you are the last prophetess. Guess what! You are not! You are a nothing! You betrayed us by sleeping with a vampire! You-"

"That's enough, Arianna!" A woman from the crowd said. "You said enough." She repeated. "Your blindness only confirms Cassandra's words. Stop this act!" Arianna finally shut up. She looked startled by the words of her former sister.

"After you broke are most valued rule, that is not to use our gift for our own selfish causes, you are shut out of The Council and your punishment will be decided later by us. Now, take her away." Suddenly, two men appeared behind me and grabbed Arianna, almost dragging her out of the compound. "I'm sorry for this." The woman that had previously spoken, turned to me.

"It's ok. I'm just sorry things had to be done in this way." She nodded.

"Me too. I trusted Arianna way more than I trusted myself and my instinct. I guess that was the worst mistake I've ever done. And I'm sorry for all the trouble she brought into your life." I smiled.

"You don't have to apologize."

"I feel the need to do so. And now that Arianna is out of the way, there is an empty seat at The Council's table. I was wondering if your grandmother would be interested in joining us." My smile fell, recalling what had happened a week ago.

"The reason for my presence here is my grandmother. I was dead, until she decided to trade her life for mine and take my place to the other side." I said, my voice barely a whisper. The woman in front of me, placed a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Cassandra. Christa was a great woman. She deserved to find peace, after everything that happened in her life." I nodded, not trusting myself to say anything at that moment.

"But, if I may say, I have another candidate in mind. Alexa Silver. I think it would be a fine replacement of Arianna." The woman nodded, seeming pleased with my suggestion.

"We will take that under consideration."

"And I'll also give you a promise. The promise of an offspring that will continue our bloodline." They all stared at me shocked. "It was my first vision, after I came back to life." I explained and everyone started clapping and congratulating me about the marvellous news.

After everyone left, silence fell in the compound. I turned to look at Klaus, who obviously could not believe his own eyes. I was wearing the wedding dress I wore, when I died. I slowly approached him and lifted my hand to touch his cheek. When my hand made contact with his skin a deep sigh escaped his lips and suddenly he wrapped his arms around me. I did the same letting myself loose in his arms. Eventually, he pulled back and stared into my eyes.

"I missed you so much... I'm sorry for everything I have done to you. I-" I shushed him.

"Do not say another word. That belongs to the past. And we have a bright future ahead of us." He smiled.

"Do you want to meet my daughter?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"There is nothing I want more." I stated and we both headed to Hayley's room, where she and the baby were. "And seriously you gave her my name?" Klaus shrugged.

"It seemed fitting. I can never thank you enough for what you have done for my family."

"I did what I had to do, Klaus." He laughed.

"You should stop saying that. It's a ridiculous excuse." I shrugged, earning a chuckle from him.

"What the hell?" That was Hayley's first reaction when she saw me. I didn't blame her.

"She is alive." Klaus confirmed.

"How?" She asked still unable to believe what her eyes saw.

"I'll explain everything, but let's leave them a bit alone." Klaus suggested, taking Hayley out of the room. But before they exited, Hayley turned to me.

"I'm sorry for everything I said. I was wrong about you and I should have never thought this way about you."

I was a little shocked by her statement, but I accepted her apology reassuring her I had no hard feelings. After I was left alone, I approached the wooden cradle where a small baby girl was sleeping. I stood above her and took my time to admire how beautiful this girl was. The baby slowly opened her eyes and I found myself being stared by a pair of blue eyes, just like Klaus's. I smiled to the baby, as she kept examining me in wonder.

"Hello beautiful." I said, carefully putting my hands under her and lifting her to my embrace. She was so small. "It's nice to meet you, Hope." The moment I said her name, Hope gave me an adorable smile that made me giggle. "You are amazing..." I said and cradled her in my arms.

"Oh my God..." The male voice coming from the doorway, made me look up to face the man of my life standing there and looking me in disbelief. I carefully placed Hope back to her bed before turning to him.

"Elijah..."

Elijah's P.O.V.

I was out again roaming the streets of New Orleans. But, as soon as I heard there were troubles in the compound, I ran there as fast as I could. I walked inside, breathless for a moment, only to find Niklaus and Hayley discussing something. Once, my presence was known to them, they stopped immediately.

"What happened? I heard you had troubles." I said approaching them.

"Yes, we had, but the problem is solved, brother. Don't worry."

"I don't understand. And if you are here, then who is with Hope upstairs?"

"Why don't you go and see Elijah?" Hayley suggested. Her suggestion seemed odd to me, but I did what she told me to do, nonetheless.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I faced the beautiful, redhead woman that was cradling my niece. I thought for a moment that I was in heaven. But, there was no heaven for a monster like me. But, that girl was real. I could feel it. Deep in my heart, I knew it was her. I knew she was my Cassandra.

"Oh my God..." I said earning her attention.

Her blue eyes were just the same as the last time I had seen them. Only that time they were cold, they were dead. Now, the familiar fire in them had returned. She placed Hope again on her bed, before turning to face me.

"Elijah..." Hearing her speak was a miracle I was wishing for. The sound of her voice saying my name, rang like bells to me.

I rushed to her, wanting to see her at close. She was as beautiful as I remembered. I lifted my hand to touch her skin. It was so smooth, like silk. I continued with her hair. They had the same colour, the red of fire. They were so soft.

"How is this possible?" I whispered still unable to digest that the woman I loved was standing in front of me.

"It's a long story. I'll explain later." I wanted to kiss her so badly.

"I'm so sorry my love, I-" She cut me off by placing her finger on my lips.

"Don't apologize. You've suffered enough. Everything belongs to the past. This is the present. And tomorrow is the future. A future I would like to spend with you."

It took me a little while to fully understand what she was telling me. My eyes grew wide at the revelation and that made her giggle. I adored her giggle. Not wasting any more time, I leaned closer to kiss her. But, she gently pushed me away. When I looked at her confused, she just pointed at Hope.

"Not in front of the baby." I smiled at her words, before grabbing her and leading her to my room with my vampire speed.

Cassie's P.O.V.

"I'll never get used to that." I said as soon as Elijah left me to stand on my feet. He smiled. "I love you, Elijah. And I want to be with you, no matter what." He sighed.

"I love you too, my love. But, for how long? How long will we be together?" I could hear the fear in his voice. It broke my heart.

"For as long as it lasts." I said cupping his cheek with my hand.

Slowly, he leaned down and pressed his lips on mine. The feeling was the same as the first time we had kissed. It was like fireworks were exploding and I was exploding along with them. His kisses were gentle at first, but as the time went by they became more intense, more demanding. I responded with all my heart. I suffered enough away from him. I loved him. And I wanted to be with him. No matter what. So I let myself been carried away.

I let myself in his arms, as my body was becoming one with his, just like our souls did, a long time ago.

Author's Note: So, Cassandra is back, she and Elijah are together again, Arianna got what she deserved and everything seems to br working out well.... Next update in two days, guys! Don't forget to comment! Love you all!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.4K 271 39
"Love is not true unless it's been tested." They met her a thousand years ago. She became like family to them and it hurt deeply when they lost her...
220K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
20.6K 240 28
For a thousand years, Keira has been the baby of the family. Centuries ago in what would later be the supernatural town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, t...
28.1K 754 44
"Behind every angel, there is a devil." Cassandra Mikaelson, daughter of the great Hybrid. She's been on the run for 500 years, avoiding the conseque...