Criminal Minds Preferences

By 12_gymnast

I don't own any of these characters and I am writing only what I think that characters are like. Thank you! More

#1 How you met
#2 They ask you out
#3 Your first kiss
#4 Your hidden talent
#5 When they get jealous
#6 You get jealous
#7 Their favorite thing about you (Physical and Personality)
#8 Your favorite thing about them (Physical and Personality)
#9 His favorite place to kiss you
#10 Your favorite place to kiss him
#11 How he likes your hair
#12 You get taken on a case
#13 He saves you
#14 Your best friend on his team
#15 How he annoys you
#16 How you annoy him
#17 How he turns you on
#18 How you turn him on
#19 What you do on his day off
#20 How you two sleep
#21 Your favorite movie to watch together
#22 Sick days
#23 Bad Dreams
#24 How he hugs you
#25 PDA (Public Display of Affection)
#26 Stolen kisses
#27 Nicknames
#28 Pillowfight!
Imagine #1: Spencer Reid
#29 How you cuddle
#30 How He Kisses You
Imagine #2: Spencer Reid
Imagine #3: JJ
#31 What you wear of his
#32: What he wears of yours
#33: How they say "I love you"
Imagine #3: JJ - Part 2
#34: What pet the two of you get
#35: Snow days
#36: Your cute couple photos
Imagine #3: JJ - Part 3!
Imagine #4: Spencer
Imagine #5: Derek Morgan
#37 How they say I'm sorry
#38 Your love quote
#39 The strangest place you two have done 'it'
Imagine #6: Spencer Reid
Imagine #7: Aaron Hotchenr
JJ Preference Add (Part 1)
JJ Preferences Add (Part 2)
JJ Preferences Add (Part 3)
Imagine #8: Spencer Reid
#40: Mornings
Imagine #9: Spencer
Imagine #9: Spencer- Part 2
#41 Their Favorite Book
Please Read
#42- Date Night
#43- They walk in on you changing
#44- Habits that you picked up from them
#45- What happens when you get bored
#46-Little notes they leave you
#47- Shopping for Swim Suits
Emily catch up (2)
#48- Habits That They Love
Luke Alvez Catch Up (Part1)
Luke Alvez Catch Up (Part 2)
Luke Alvez- Imagine #1
Luke Alez - Imagine #2

Emily - Catch Up

6.4K 52 5
By 12_gymnast

How you met
The rain was always the best part to living in Virginia. Although, it rained almost everywhere else in the spring. You were walking to your favorite coffee shop just enjoying yourself and breathing in the fresh, crisp air deeply into your lungs. You stopped to waited for the cross walk light to turn green. "Ah, the air is so fresh huh?" You turn to see who had spoke to you. It was a a tall women with dark, shoulder length hair and sparkling brown eyes. She looked really familiar but you didn't want to stare. "Yes, it is." You say and blush a little. You looked at your feet and waited silently to cross the road. It seemed liked forever but it finally allowed you to cross the street. The women followed you and you could hear her heels hitting the street behind you. You turned left and she turned right, you walked to you coffee shop and though nothing more of her. However, when you got to work it was impossible not to.  You worked at Quantico as a forensic analyst and you were currently examining a piece of evidence under a microscope fully engulfed in your work. You didn't hear someone come into your lab until they spoke. "I knew you looked familiar," the voice said and you jumped. You looked and saw the women you had seen this morning.  "Oh," was all you could manage. She giggled and stuck her hand out. "I'm Emily, I work upstairs with the BAU." You took her hand and shook it. "(y/n), nice to meet you." You said quickly and looked back at her. "Well, I have this for you," Emily said holding up an evidence bag. You reached out and took it in your hands. Emily watched you as you looked at it then carefully set it in with the rest of the evidence that you had yet to look at. "I'll get the results to you as soon as I can," you say and head back to the piece of evidence that you were previously looking at. "You see, I was thinking that I might be able to charm you into examining it first," Emily said and stepped towards you. "We just met and you're already asking me for favors?" You looked at her with your eye brow slightly raised. "Yes..." Emily smiled back to you. "I'll se what I can do." You told her and returned to your microscope. You heard her murmur a thank you and then leave the room. 

They ask you out
It had been a little while since you met Emily and the extent to your relationship was her asking to get lab results back really soon so you thought that all the flirting we simply her wanting results until She asked you to go for a drink with the rest of her team. It took her a few times to convince you that it would be fun but you finally said yes after about the 6th time she had asked you. While you enjoyed your self whilst hanging out with the rest of her team, you really enjoyed the end of the night when it was just the two of you together.

Your first kiss
It was in your lab, late at night when she came to see you. You were pouring over a few pieces of evidence that were giving you some trouble and she saw that you needed to be calmed down. You were rushing around and then she stopped you and kissed you. It was strange but you really liked it. Emily would kiss you every time she came down with a new piece of evidence and you two soon made it a habit to make out i your lab which made you feel like a total bad ass. It always made her laugh but she loved to make you feel all bad ass.

Your hidden talent
While in the lab, sometimes you found yourself with some extra time and you had little talent for causing havoc. You really liked playing tricks on the people that you work with. Your favorite was using permanent marker on the rims of everyones microscopes. Emily loved to help you plan the next trick and you both knew how to plant evidence to make sue neither of you would get in trouble.

When they get jealous
Emily is pretty chill and doesn't get to angry when you are talking to other people. She also knows that you are pretty strange to people who don't understand you and she also trusts you.

When you get jealous

Unlike Emily, you were always worried about not being good enough for her and you get a little sulky and quiet so you can let her do her thing. When she realizes that you are having issues, she stops doing whatever and pulls you aside to make sure you're okay.

Favorite things about each other
Emily -
              Physical: Emily loved your hands, they were always a little cold but were alway gentle                       and soft to the touch. She loved to watch them work, gentle and sturdy.

              Personality: Emily loved how you questioned everything. You needed answers and the                     determination that you had to find the answers was her favorite thing.

You - 
              Physical: You loved Emily's eyes. They were always soft and gentle when looking at you and they conveyed more emotions than she showed and you could always read them so you could fix the problem.

         Personality: Emily;s determination was absolutely your favorite part of her personality. She would never quit anything no matter what.

There favorite place to kiss you
Emily loved to kiss your cheeks. It was simple but enough to make your cheeks turn a little red.  She loved to peck your cheek when you were working because you would always try to ignore it nut you would still turn pink no matter how hard you tried.

Your favorite place to kiss them
You enjoyed kissing Emily's temple.  You felt the same about it as she did about her kissing your cheek. Simple yet intimate enough to point across.

How they like your hair
Emily likes it when your hair is up in a messy bun.  You always pull it up when you are working and Emily thinks it's too cute on you.

You get taken on a case
You were working late on a case to help Emily catch an unsub, however the case was being kept on the down low and  you were slightly out of the loop. So when Emily told you to be careful you believed it was just her usual self and you didn't really listen.  You were looking at a piece of fabric that had something on it and you just knew that you needed to get.  Your view was disrupted by the glasses that you were wearing to look at the piece of fabric so when someone came into your lab, you were not alarmed. However, when they came rushing to you and proceeded to kidnap you, you were pretty alarmed. They grabbed you and you felt a prick on your neck. You tried to scream but nothing came out and when you tried to fight to get away, your legs and arms wouldn't move. Your limbs slowly went numb and darkness consumed what little vision you had to begin with.

They save you
You woke up in a darkened kitchen in a run down house. You were tied to a chair and regaining consciousness. A man was pacing in the dinning room to your right. He seemed agitated and upset. He kept mumbling things, sounding like a plan of some kind.  You groaned and his head shot up to see you waking up. He no longer seemed worried or agitated. He was calm and acted like he knew what he was doing.  He walked into the kitchen and pulled up a chair in front of you.  "Hm, you almost got me," the man said with a slight smile.  You didn't responded out of fear that you would upset him and he would hurt you. When he stood up to walk to the other side of the kitchen you saw the gun he had hidden in his belt, you were now definitely not going to say anything to him.  He reached the other side of the room and picked up and bag, brought it back to the kitchen table and began to put what was spread out into the bag.  He began talking, just small talk to help assert his dominance over you and make sure he can keep the upper hand.  "Well, it looks like I am about done here." The man says and pulls the gun from his belt and rested it against your head, ready to pull the trigger. You close your eyes tight and get ready for him to pull the trigger but before he could, someone or something busts the door down. Your eyes fly open and you see Hotch and Emily fly in through the front door. "FBI drop the weapon," Hotch yells. The man went to pull the trigger but before he could, Hotch shot him in the back and he fell on the broken tile floor.  Emily rushed to you and began to untie your hands and feet form the chair. "Are you alright," she asks, freaking out. You nod and get out of the chair. Emily helps you out the front door and takes you out to the EMTs. You kept insisting that you were fine but she would not have it. 

Your best friend on the team
Your best friend was Spencer. You both loved to banter with each other and it always made you laugh when Spencer would try to be better that you at your job even when he is not.

How they annoy you
Emily would always annoy you when she would chew on her finger nails. You would constantly tell her how many germs and shit was being passed around when she bit her nails. She would never listen but she knew you were just looking out for her. 

How you annoy them
Emily would get annoyed when you did her job. Since you had been spending a lot of time with her and her team, you picked up a few things and began to read books and stuff.  Emily would sometimes get stuck on something and you would quickly get it and it would annoy her so much.

How they turn you on
When you and Emily would make out, she would always gently run her fingers up your thighs and onto your lower back and it would always get you ready to throw down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 2.5K 63
Suggestions are open. I'll do tons of fluff :) that's about it
20.1K 423 25
Just a random group chat with the team members. I do not own any of the characters except for y/n! :))
30.6K 190 34
So there will be one shots about the BAU (mostly about the women). There will be Jemily, readerxsomeone, the team and more. Give me suggestions what...
4.3K 67 26
"ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɢᴀᴍᴇ" 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐋�...