Everything Wrong With: Sonic...

By NotMasterhands

Everything Wrong with : Sonic Fandom (Mainly the wattpad one) Warning : This book contains my... More

Introduction
Character Portrayal - Silver
Archie Sonic Comics
Future Plans
My Problem with some Sonic OCs
Positive Outlook on Archie Sonic
Happy Birthday Sonic!
Common Sonic OC complaints + examples
Ship Problems : Sonadow
Opinion books and Ship Ratings
Forgotten SEGA Characters
Character Portrayal - Amy Rose
Irritating Sonic Headcanons
Liking a character for being OOC
Character Portrayal - Cream The Rabbit
Things to maybe annoy Sonic Fans here
Ship Problems : Mephadow
Shipping Hypocrisy
Ship Opinions & Reasoning
Over-sensitivity (+ I got muted)
SonAmy & How it affects Amy
Elise & "Beastiality"
Sonic Boom vs. The Wattpad Sonic Fandom
RPing as Official Sonic characters
I have "People Problems"
Fanfictions
BAD Sonadow Writing
Recoloring, a specific part
Basic "Annoying" Fanfiction Ideas
Against the idea of "Sonic Picture Books"
Wattpad Sonic - Short Rants
Happy 10th Anniversary Silver/Sonic 06
Project Sonic 2017 News
Wattpad Sonic - Roleplayer Rants
Credibility of a "Sonic" fan's claim
Sonic Opinion Books (Personal Rant)
Sally Acorn vs. The Sonic Wattpad Fandom
Recolors, in general
Wattpad Sonic Fandom vs. Sources ( + Sonic Facts Book EXPOSED????)
Shipping Hypocrisy ver. 2
Recoloring (CheekySilver & Ultimate_SonTails)
Sonic OCs: No superpowers = unoriginal?
Road to Mania (Happy Sonic Mania Release Day!)
Sonic Forces isn't an excuse for OC creators (and here's why)
Sonic Forces Story Trailer - Notes & Opinions -
Reposters, & why they are the worst people alive
Things about Sonic Forces that pisses me off
The Anniversary to Forces (Sonic Forces Celebration!)
SoNiC mAnIa PlUs?

The NotMH Suffering Trilogy ft. Sonic Forces+Mania

203 7 8
By NotMasterhands

TO ANY FUTURE READER WHO SEES THIS, THIS IS NOT A RANT, THEREFOR YOU MAY SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT

  This isn't a chapter meant to be read, its only like some sort of time capsule for me. 

Okay now I'm gonna tell you guys a story that NO ONE will care about, but I will tell it anyway to futher prove my inner ass**** to everyone. Enjoy

(The actual only reason I'm putting this here is to immortalize my experience, but now that I think about I should made something like this for the two 25th Anniversary parties too)

These are all events that happened before and after March 16 2017

2-3 weeks before the panel, I already had everything prepared. Snacks and all alarms. I didnt exactly know what time it would be, so I just translated Eastern Time to UTC because duh I aint from America or wherever South West is supposed to be. Realizing I had the bookmark at Feb 16 (the next day) instead of March 16 (the day of the event) I changed it during class while accidentally turning on the alarm, thus humiliating me in class. I'm am so suave lmao

1 week before the panel I had a realization during Math Class that "Oh sh*t, isn't the panel in the last day of the Finals Exam?????" and like an idiot I ran to my sister who sat infront of the class and told her that I can't study for the exam that day. She said I should just study in advance(but the test was hard so I accpeted failure in the end)

But the Gods of the Chaos Emeralds smiled at me, because the next day the teachers announced that the exam dates were moved to 2 days before, so The last day of the exam was in the 15th and not the 16th.

I cried that time. It was funny

But then I also had another realization, that 17th was Prom day (Or should I say, Juniors Banquet????) but I just didn't care. I could still watch it all night anyway and still prepare for prom.

BUT! I had another realization. I still need to bookmark the stream sites ans re-confirm the time.

As soon as the test finished in the 15th, I learned that neither the Panel host nor the Sonic Team was streaming the event. Panic. So after that I reconfirmed the timezone, finding that someone translated the time of the event to every possible continent/state/country/idk, except for mine.

I translated each location (Eastern, Central, Pacific, Hawaii, Alaska, London, etc) to find if they all match my previous calculations from weeks ago. Apparently NONE of them were matching each other's date and none of them matched mine. I pretty much spent all night re-calculating to find the accurate time. I lost hope.

Noone was streaming it and I didn't know what time it is. All the hype, waiting and efforts I made for the past few weeks for that day, we're all ruined. 

But the Gods of Chaos smiled to me once again.

I search twitter all afternoon for someone who can stream it. The Sonic Team planned to stream it on Periscope, but f*ck you I don't have a phone with enough memory to get it so I still had no hope. I saw that everyone in twitter and tumblr and forums freaked out that they can't watch it either unless someone streamed it. I talked to a stranger on twitter who said he was going to the event and tried to convince him to stream it for me, and he said sure, but I didn't watch it form him so I never saw him again (sorry dude)

But that became the least of my worries, for some reason.

I found someone who had a countdown to the event, which was when I found it was 8 hours prior to the start of the panel. It was already 16th in my country by then, and it was past 11:00 too so you know, it means the stream starts in my country at 17th in the morning.

I was like, well I have 8 hours anyway, what do I do? 

Sleep? I mean it was 11:00 PM and it starts n the morning, so did I sleep? No. I freaking waited for it by watching Vine compilations on Youtube.

4:00 AM in the morning, March 17th and I realized I had no where to watch it. I wasn't planning to watch in any reaction livestreams because they'll block all the audio so that wasn't an option. Good thng I found someone streaming it in Twitch, approved by the SOnic Team too, so I along with the whole Chat, waited for it to start. 

When it did, I realized that my PC is too slow (YOURE TOO SLOW!) to load a Twitch Stream, and it didn't allow me to change the quality. So I just kept the tab on my window, but I looked for a different stream. Pretty much all I did is go the the reaction stream made by a Sonic Fan that I followed, who was streaming the stream on Twitch (it was a stream-ception, because the twitch stream was streaming the stream from periscope!)

Periscope --> Twitch ---> Youtube Gaming ---> The Viewers

And then I watch the whole thing. I cried when it was done. I didn't know I wasted 8 hours for a panel that lasted only 1 hour.

  ALSO! Every second I have I made a screenshot so I have pictures from the stream, and people on the stream called me "a hero" for being willing to skip prom to watch the stream. It was nice. 

So while reading the new memes from twitter, reactions on tumblr and discussions on Forums, while listening to the new theme, I decided to share this on Wattpad. But wattpad was f*cking with me, because it was undergoing maintenance. It took me 2 hours to actually log in and cry out loud to my silent audience whoprobablydidn'tcare.

Then I made a bunch of spam posts about my suffering, you know me waiting for too long for this damn panel and then dying of happiness when it was done. I mean I know you guys were probably annoyed by it but this was my only way of expressing my love, anger, hate and happiness in the most satisfying way. 

Which I will now put pictures here if you didn't catch it. (if you can't see it tell me, I mean if you wanna I mean)

This is pretty much why I acted like a huge ass**** whenever someone talked about it. Because the news got out too quickly. And its not the people who I was upset with, I was upset with the Sonic Team. In the stream they announced that they'll post the Sonic Forces Gameplay a day after the event.

I was pissed because it makes "paying to get to see the announcement" become useless because the news got out as soon as it was said. It means waiting and wasting 2 weeks of my time trying to figure out stream sites, snack foods, converting timezones, talking to strangers who attended the event, worthless. 

I would have atleast appreciated it if they treated it like the RWBY Volume 4 Announcement. They let the fans discuss it on their own before spitting out all the news themselves. I would have been much more worth it like that

And I was also bitter than no one cared about the news. Someone will go make a post about it, announcing it too their clueless watchers while I'm here getting scolded by my dad for my eyebags turning black over a single night

No one talked about it much, and when someone did, it was people who still didn't know what was going on. I was so desperate to have someone I can talk to about it, but I failed.

I know I sound like a total a$$ when I said that but you know, I got pretty bummed out. I don't want to sound like I don't want anyone to enjoy it the same way I did, but I guess my expectations were too high, that one's on me.

But anyways, this is the summary of my whole experience regarding the event.

As much as I want to give out a bunch of news about the new games, my prizes from online raffles for the Panel Giveaways and stuff, I'm pretty sure no one would read that, I think lots of people here has done that already

I hope I didn't sound like an angry little gremlin on this one. This isn't a chapter meant to be read, its only like some sort of time capsule for me.

And yeah, I still got to go to Prom, I made it just before they closed the gate. I lied to everyone lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
155K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
68.8K 3.2K 74
❤️