Dark Nights In Gotham City (B...

De vnordinarylee

Becoming part of the Bat family. I do not own some characters like Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl and others. Tho... Mai multe

Dark Nights In Gotham City
Ch. 1: The Visiting Student
Chapter 3: Scarecrow
Chapter 4: The Batcave
Chapter 5: settling at the Wayne Manor
Chapter 6: Nightmares
Chapter 8: starting training
Chapter 9: Tuesday, training with Nightwing
Chapter 10: wednesday, training with Batgirl
Chapter 11: Jason visits the Wayne Manor.
Chapter 12: Origin stories
Chapter 13: young justice/first mission
Chapter 14: failed search.
Chapter 15: Abducted by the League of Shadows
Chapter 16: Coming home
Chapter 17: Detective skills
Chapter 18: Left out.
Chapter 19: Team up with Red Hood.
Chapter 20: A visit to Star City.
Chapter 21: Girls night out.
Chapter 22: Date at Haly's Circus.
Chapter 23: Midnight
Chapter 24: Batgirl retires
Chapter 25: Life without Barbara.
Chapter 26: Titan tower
Chapter 27: Oracle.
Chapter 28: Leader
Chapter 29: i got your back
Chapter 30: A New Batgirl
Chapter 31: Clues.
Chapter 32: Cheshire nights
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Spoiler.
Chapter 35: Babysitter
Chapter 36: Kents
Chapter 37: Life at the farm.
Chapter 38: Surprises
Chapter 39: New Identity.
Chapter 40: journey to the past.
Chapter 41: different dimension.
Chapter 42: Escape
Chapter 43: Evil twin
Chapter 44: Evil twin part 2
Chapter 45: secrets
Chapter 46: truth
Chapter 47: an important decision
Chapter 48: Conffesions
Chapter 49: plead
Chapter 50: A new addition
Epilogue
Sequel
Announcement 1

Chapter 7: First day at Gotham Academy

801 18 3
De vnordinarylee

As soon as I hear the alarm I open my eyes. Nightwing is long gone. I slowly sit up and pull my knees to my chest. Then someone knocks on my door.

"Good morning! Time to get ready for school!" I hear Barbara's voice. "May I come in?"

"Um...sure" I open the door and let her in, she gives me my new school uniform. It's a long sleeve white shirt, blue sweater, a red tie, a blue skirt and long socks.

"Ah... I think this will fit you, it was my uniform when I was in Gotham Academy!" She says smiling. "Now try it on"

I go to the bathroom, take a shower and put the uniform on, and to my surprise it fits me quite well. When I walk towards Barbara she just nods in approval. I am really nervous, I mean new school, no friends.... It seems like Barbara reads my mind because she says:

"Don't worry, Tim will be with you, he will help you, I know this is hard but trust me you'll get used to it" she gives me a hug.

"Wait, does that mean you're not going to school?"

"It's being a long time since I don't go to school, I'm an adult" wow I wasn't expecting that. "In fact I'm older than D- I mean Nightwing"

"Really? I thought you were around seventeen, you look like you're around 20 maybe?" That means that Nightwing is at least around three or four years older than me.

"Well Victoria it's time to go get breakfast and then Nightwing will take you to school" we walk down the stairs to join the rest of the family, well I like to think of them like they are my new family, I feel like I belong here.

"I was wondering why you were taking so long" says Bruce with half a smile. Nightwing looks really surprised when he sees me.

"Um... Wow the uniform looks good on you" he says smiling.

"Thanks" I'm sure I'm blushing. Then Tim joins us too.

"Well look at that, you too look lovely. Just like you and I when we were in school huh Nightwing?" Says Barbara looking at him.

"Uh yeah, well we don't have all morning, I don't want you to be getting late to school." Yep. This just confirms that Nightwing is totally an adult.

Breakfast is delicious, there's orange juice, toast bread, eggs and bacon. Mmmmm...the perfect breakfast.

Nightwing drives Tim and I to school. Nobody talks on our way until we arrive.

"Okay guys, we are here. Be careful, especially you Victoria, no more trouble until you train okay?" Nightwing says with a smile. I can't help but laughing.

"I'll try, I'll see you later then" I get down from the car and have to wait for Tim, Nightwing is talking to him.

"Tim whatever happens please promise you'll keep an eye on her and keep her safe"

"Don't worry Dick, I got your back" Tim says goodbye and joins me.

"So, what was that about?" I ask Tim.

"Nothing really, just a worried Nightwing asking me to keep an eye on you, come on, we better get going" he takes my hand and pulls me. Fortunately I have most of my classes with Tim. For some reason I feel safe when I am with them.

The day seems kind of long, except for lunch, as soon as the bell rings Tim and I get our lunches and eat outside. I can't help seeing a guy wearing a white shirt, black leather jacket and jeans. He has blue eyes and dark hair.

"Um... Tim, who's that over there?"

"Who? Jason?"

"His name is Jason? Like Jason Todd?"

"Yeah. Wait. How do you know his name?"

"I-I... He was in one of my nightmares, the joker had killed him, and he was the second Robin"

"Yeah"

"So do you talk to him?"

"Not really" as soon as Tim said that Jason started walking towards us.

"Hey Tim" he messed up Tim's hair "so who is the new girl?"

"Hi, I'm Victoria, you're Jason Todd right?"

"Yeah, so how do you my name I didn't know yours?"

"She's living with us in the Wayne Manor" Tim says.

"That explains" Jason says.

Then we see Nightwing.

"Well Jason it was nice to finally meet you" I tell Jason with a smile.

"See you later guys" he says goodbye and Tim and I get in the car.

"So since when do you guys talk to Jason?" Asks Nightwing.

"Since today" I say with a smile.

"Do you have a crush on him or what Victoria?"

"No Nightwing. But Jason was the second Robin, so he's still awesome to me."

"You know he's no longer with us right, he goes by the name Red Hood now. Let's just say I don't understand that guy" Nightwing sighs.

We arrive to the Wayne Manor just in time for lunch.

"Alfred, is Mr. Wayne joining us for lunch?" I ask Alfred.

"See for yourselves" Alfred opens the door.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

190K 5.7K 41
•COMPLETED •EDITING Batman and Catwoman obviously have chemistry -- even Alfred ships them. So what happens when they get busy and ten years later ou...
430 30 13
༻❖༺ In wich, the charming hero, Nightwing, falls inlove with a Kryptonian girl called (Y/n), also known as the daughter of Zod. TW: Contains smut/le...
227K 5.7K 71
" The Good, The Bad And The Crazily EVIL " Harley Quinn and The Joker were brought closer when their daughter was born. They raise...
10.5K 148 18
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANYTHING FROM THE DC UNIVERSE CHARACTERS/COMICS