Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1

1.6K 49 9
By B_S_Robinson

Author's POV

There is a time for everything and when we do find love after all, when our wild hearts settle down and become still for a moment when we finally realize we see the one we can go on for the rest of our lives. I haven't been so lucky in that part but I can experience what love is from these two, I mean you have to be in love madly some point in your life to write about it, right?

For me writing about Ashley and Eliza had been an extreme gift, an honor, yet a roller coaster as well. It is and was a joy to write about two very different people and to know the Yin and the Yang and I don't just mean racially as of my love for white girls and women. I mean the hardness of one person and the softness and together it takes a very firm contrast of feelings to be shared at two or more bodies. 

Now since I was raised Christian and I am bisexual as some know, I get a little dazed that it's two women being married and thought should it be man and woman? Well no, it's not and that is perfectly fine because after I push away the Christian views of myself and it's just me, Brianna I see that this love and all other loves are different. Love has no color. Love has no gender. Love doesn't have race, marry a mermaid for all I care, be with an alien or whatever. A Jew in this time can marry a German. As the movie "Loving" puts it, a black woman down South where it was very hard at the time can love a white man, she could show it. An asexual can love, sometimes even better than some others can. 

This is love, and it has meaning and purpose without the "fight or flight", loving shouldn't have to always be at a worrisome dangerous price but what can I say? It does for others. Today we've come to celebrate that in a very fictional way. 

New York, New York City "The Big Apple" ,  Monday 20th, year: 2020 31st and Sunshine street. Ashley, Maddy and Paris' studio apartment. 

Eliza POV

It is 8:15 in the morning and I am at my girlfriend's home all alone. Her bed is soft and wide, it smells of graphite and oil paint. I take one last sniff of her single life and wonder how many women she bought home or how many nights she'd slept alone. 

I get up from the sapphire blue sheets and unwrap from the blanket. My wedding starts at 11:30, my sisters will come get me in the next ten minutes as I check my phone and read messages from Joss and Vera. One from Nate saying the easel is in the cake room while last minute designs are being thrown onto the cake while it's cooling. 

The temptation is very hard not to text her, not to say "Good morning baby, I miss you, how did you sleep?" with all the emojis in the world that otherwise says electronically how much I love her. 

I went to the bathroom to hurry up and do my business. This is finally one of those days where I don't have to get up and manually do the makeup myself but have someone do it for me while I just sit and sip on champagne. 

While I'm brushing my teeth my phone buzzes and it's a screenshot of the recent news from People Magazine with Ashley there, I read the article swiping through the pages. "recent survivalist and artist, Ashley Black,  23 spotted at Galina Sivs with her two best friends late at night," there was another picture with a red circle around her engagement ring. "the young artist engaged to the one and only designer Eliza Robinson spotted next to actor Ron Beatty." what was she doing leaving Siv's next to Ron Beatty? Then again Ron Beatty was in town and his music is pretty hot right about now. He did a concert two nights ago. I read another paragraph of the article and there was a video of Ashley and Ron singing karaoke. They sang the theme song to "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" . I began laughing as my fiancee was in a drunken stupor and rapping with Ron Fucking Beatty.

I left the bathroom and put some pants on with my flats and top. I heard my sister's car and quickly grabbed my phone, the charger, glasses and jacket. I locked the door behind me. I got in the car and a bag brown paper bag of Starbucks was handed into me. "scones, caramel coffee, a blueberry muffin all for you sis, eat up, we have to get you to the studio to get your whole face and hair done!"

I began munching on all the food Vera handed over to me. My sisters were already in their dresses, Vera however wasn't my bridesmaid, Josslyn, Heidi and Irina were, as Nate. They all wore Silver long gowns. Nate would wear a silver suit and paint his nails gold as well as silver high lights and black Crocodile loafers. 

"Thanks V," I mumbled. I felt bad for not making my sister my bridesmaid but yet again I didn't feel like she deserved it. Neither did Joss but over the years we've kept in contact, Joss never let anyone really hurt me. I forgave Vera but somethings just hurt too much but here I am and it is my wedding day. I shouldn't be thinking about painful things. 

By the time I finished eating and thinking to myself to deeply we were already at the studio where some of the best make up artist were waiting for me, my nails were already finished from yesterday and I left my toes undone. 

Instantly a pair of arms snatched my food from me and dragged me into the back up suite from the building. I forgot that my studio came a shower and many other rooms for emergency. I was being pushed down into a chair while lukewarm water was coming from the shower head and scrubbed away at while someone else began washing my hair. I couldn't help but laugh a little while someone scrubbed my feet. 

A few minutes after I feel my chair vibrate and a jet comes up spraying water quickly at my sex, at first I feel some type of way, I feel abused and sexually harassed but this chair was top technology and I couldn't blame them, I wouldn't want anyone touching me down there but my wife and gynecologist. 

The jets had actually done a good job at cleaning me out down there and my ass as well. Two minutes later my shower was done and the people whom scrubbed my body so harshly getting all the dirt off pulled me into a plexi-glass box and told me to just stand there still. Soon enough I felt an intense amount of cool air drying me from every angle of the box. I was indeed scared for a little bit but after seven minutes of standing there I got out and my hair and everything else was completely dried. 

"That was awesome!"  I beamed. "can I go again?!" 

They shook their head and pulled me into the next room, the lights were very florescent. there was a jar of melting way, sticks and strips and various other thing-a-ma-jigs. "lay on the bed and wait here until someone comes in for your wax Ms. Robinson." a lady said.

I got on the bed and next to me was a radio where they played very calming music. "oh my God, hey, where is she?"

"You can't see her right now, she's getting waxed right now Ashley so just hurry up and take your clothes off. The team will help you get ready!" Alec hollered. 

My wife! My wife was just outside from me. Oh how good it was to hear her voice. I didn't say anything,I didn't want to see her until we met at the altar. "I don't care, I want to see my wife!" I am shook, she calls me her wife already and I haven't even pulled off the veil yet. I hear her feet stomping towards the direction of the room from the halls. 

"Eliza!" she barges in the room while I  am here fully exposed before her. My scar at my stomach embarrasses me. She hasn't exactly seen my scar until now, I showered different times before her, always hurried up to put my clothes or robes on before her and now I feel very open. Almost too open. 

She's taking a long and heavy look at me before she says anything else. At this very moment I have nothing to cover up with, I am humiliating and disgusting. She's blushing and her lips purse before me. "don't look at me!" I shatter. She sits at the waxing chair next to me. 

Her head rest on my left breast. She's starring down at me then her hand lifts upon my stomach. "you carried our beautiful babies-- This isn't a scar it's a signified mark of strength that not too many people these days want to bear," her hand grazes against the C-section scar. It left a phantom pain that caused me to gasp then cry. "this mark is too beautiful, I may not ever want to kiss your lips again because now I've found my new favorite spot." she kisses the ugly scar. 

"Oh." I loosen. Now afraid and weary as ever... But for what? She's just saying all this to make me feel better, but a few months from now she'll look at this scar and be thoroughly disgusted and then leave me because I look so fucking ugly. 

"I have a scar on my vagina that will stay at the bottom of my vulva for the rest of my life. Would you still love me?" she looks up at me. She's almost very confident. "because I sure as hell am in love with every good and bad part of you Eliza Robinson."

I giggle, "I will always love your vulva."

She laughs and kisses the my temple. "I may have found a new fetish babe," Ashley jokes and keeps kissing on my scar. It was somewhat disturbing a little. 

"Will you ever kiss my lips again?" 

She lands a great many kisses on my lips. I was feeling better now. "I should go get shower raped now, meet you at the altar?"

She gets from the chair once the waxing maid came in. "I'll be waiting." I felt posh. Very fucking posh, I was getting waxed and trimmed to make love to my wife later on and 'consumate' to fucking space and for life. Since Dom Angelov we haven't fucked like bunnies. 

The woman began applying wax on the strips. Strips of different sizes, I'm guessing the smaller strips were for the places closer to my privates that were creased. Why was I so squeamish right now? This wasn't the very first time being waxed, it's probably my trillionth time doing this. 

Without a word she began applying the strips onto my underarms although there wasn't a hair to be seen, "hey lady what the fucc?" 

"For later, you'll thank me four weeks from now."

I rolled my eyes at the woman and nodded as the process went on for a good thirty minutes. "are you done with her?" Joss asked as she peaked her head through the door. 

The woman had just finished cleaning up now. "she's all your's!" I quickly got up from the table and put a robe over myself. I walked down the hall still tingling and being able to believe how lucky I was. Am I dreaming?

I walk past and see the silky long blonde hair that belonged to me, on the girl I loved. We walked past each other through the hall Hadn't said a word to each other but smirked and skimmed shoulders. Our fingertips clicked as we past. "watch it!" I barked playfully.

"Watch your ass before I fuck you." she snarled.

We laughed as we made our ways to our separate rooms. I was going to get my hair and make up done. The crew already had the photos of the hairstyle I wanted. I was getting my hair dyed   blonde and curld. Some pretty shit I saw on Instagram. "can I get a damn glass of wine?" I was stressing out. What if my hair didn't look good? Then I'd be late to my own wedding because my hair is jacked! "you know what? No fuck that, I want it to be died black, get those extensions I ordered last year and never year!" I hollered as someone handed me a glass. "thanks random Darling."

"You mean the sixties?" Francis asked. 

"Yes the sixties!" I barked once more. I was fucked. The hair cost at least two thousand, I ordered them but never used them. They were sixty inches per clip in, the width of the clip ins were twelve inches each. "cut a few-- Many inches off." my hair was already down to my bra adjustment but a little length never hurt anyone. Not that all over the world they sell 5 feet of human hair anywhere else, it's so expensive for good hair and I had got it on a sale. Francis came in with the black extensions.

"Oh Eliza you are going to look so beautiful!"

I giggled. "thank you Francis. Oh God I'm just so nervous, was your wedding ever like this with your wife?"

Francis just laughed as she began to pull me back in the washing chair. "I sure as hell was a mess, my wife was the only person I could see that day and the whole world had been cleared out from me so it was like as her being my main focus I was so upset I wouldn't be able to please her or hoping nothing'd gone wrong and that everything met only her highest standards and after I said "I do" I passed out before kissing her then from there it was okay--You're gonna be fine, should I perhaps bring the babies by? Maybe they'd calm you down--"

"Already done!" I heard the voice of Ashley's stepmother, Ms. Honey and her father. 

"Eliza!" Ben exclaimed.

"Ben!"

"Dad from now on!" Behind the two I could see the many baby car seats with names stitched on the handles. "we heard from your friends that you were under stress so we thought what better than babies?"

I smiled at my mother and father in-law. "thanks you guys."

"Oh my God! Babies! Nate can we have one!" Alec beamed. He took no time to grab any baby he could from the car seat. He met his match when he laid eyes on Dallas. Francis continued washing my hair but Ben gave me Georgia, I sat there and breast fed her for a while still when everyone was drooling over the babies. 

I sat in another seat feeding Dior  while my hair was getting sewn in and styled over the past almost two hours. My in laws had dressed the kids up all so nicely in pastels. The girls had worn pastel purple and the boys : Caelan and Wolfgang wore pastel blue and green. 

My hair when it was finished looked... Damn that's not even me. I'd fuck myself if I wasn't planning on making love to my wife tonight. Fuck yes 'Liza. Slaying is 100%!

"Okay get this make up so I can get the hell outta here Francis!" I was ready to burst! 

Francis took twenty damn but careful minutes getting my eyes done... Just the eyes. She had added on some rhinestones and had to go run next door to the beauty store to get another make up pallette because she bought the wrong shade and eye adheive. The first time she bought tacky glue, it was a close call before she forever glued jewels onto my eyes-- That would have been murder trying to get it off before I had another second to spare after putting it on. "Franny you need some damn glasses." I sigh. Poor Francis.

"Sorry Boss," she takes my daughter away from me and puts her back in the seat as I see Dior resting and laying back. She's the most beautiful thing I seen on Earth besides Ashley. I was truly in love. "you're a great mother."

 I wish, if that were true Franny. But you  don't know the half of it. I thought. "thank you Franny." is all I mumured after she had finished doing my make up. 

I looked like a Goddess at some point when Francis was done with me . I couldn't bad mouth her anymore after seeing myself in the mirror once again. The eyes! The eyebrows! The lips, don't get me started! I asked Franny to contour my cheeks but she said they were already defined enough. 

Franny made my day feel even better. I was feeling beautiful even more than I deserved too and I can only know my wife is going to look better than me. 

"Are you ready to get dressed?" Franny asked. 

My heart could only beat but so much; "yes-- Where is J--"

"I am here little sister, calm down." Josslyn kisses my forehead. "you are simply shattering, you are a vision of Josephine Baker!" 

"Oh shut it! I was only born two minutes after you!" I am beaming as my sister is glowering and saying how I remind her of all types of otherwordly beautiful women. She takes me by the wrist to dash off in the dressing room. The room has a light naturally day lit glow inside, the light from the window is shinning onto my dress and veil. But looking at the dress itself made me realize....

What did I do to deserve this woman? I'd lied to her , decieved her, hurt her many times than one can count. I did not deserve Ashley Black-- The woman of my dreams, the one for nights I'd spied on, went into her house and stole kisses from. The woman whom said yes despite all the pain I put her through. The trouble. Because of me I have ruined her young life, she's only twenty-three years old with the world to offer. I rushed her into a sexual lifestyle, a parenthood, a committed marriage. Not one did she agree we hadn't met like normal people, online, running into each other, having a coffee, at a club or by mutual friends. 

I had come with a plan in mind on my own. This was the woman I am marrying today that had kissed my feet, worshiped me, made me cum. She made me cry, she taught me things; how to love; let go; hold on and what it's like to have more space. She made it okay to feel pain. 

"What's so wrong sister?" Josslyn asks as she takes the dress from the hook. 

"Please tell me why am I marrying this woman after all I've put her through!" I yelled. 
I beat the wall, conflicted. 

My sister sighs. "you are profoundly in love with thee Ashley Black, there is no questioning about it or as to why you are marrying her-- That is your only reason. She is acutely in love with you as well, through every trial you two have stood this girl has been by your side and it's not for the money, it's not for your fame or good looks-- Because I've seen some of her exes and they're ugggllyyyy but anyway-- She is still in this building, she still has on her engagement ring, and even the damned collar which Vera begged her to take off for the others, in which she threw a damned fit because she refused to take it off, you know that girl damn right loves you, she is your life now."

I nodded, sniffed and put tear drops in my eyes to lose the redness. That was just what I needed. I'd watch my sister unbutton the back of the dress.Slow button by button I was unraveling and fading into a state of drowsy peace now as I sip of the glass of champagne. I however could not show up at my own wedding boozed up. 

She finished unbuttoning and I; Drinking. "come here and get into this masterpiece sister." like she says I get into the dress carefully and it is being pulled back up ever so gracefully onto my body and my arms go through the sheer sleeves. 

I look into the mirror as my sister buttons me back up. I look almost pure, almost clean but never will I be. As my whole existence in other worlds are a stain. 

And my veil after she'd buttoned me up. My veil had a million times more flowers on the dress. 

The veil was my mother's, it belonged to her on her first wedding. "oh honey you look..." my sister was taken away; utter awe.

"Shoes?" I asks my sister.

She scurried away to another far corner of the room looking inside a white box then pulling out my shoes.

I had let mama pick them out actually and from what I heard Ashley choose the same pair of shoes. I snuggled my feet into my heels. 

"You're all set to go!" my sister pushed me off the chair in a hurry and now walking me out close to the door. "get out and into the limo, your wife is almost out of her make up chair!"

Joe, my guard from Paris came to open the door for me. "how god it is to see you again Joe!" he was in his best dressed. He hugs me. 

"I am so sorry I couldn't have protected you better."

I shook my head and smiled. "you couldn't have done any better than when you did in Paris, it's okay. Your only job now is to get me to my own wedding in one piece and stay at the second door."

"Yes ma'am."

I get in and drive, awaiting only minutes away from my own wedding. To start forever. I couldn't wait to see her in her dress, in there for me. Beautiful as ever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.1K 25
*COMPLETED!* Cover by @sandsmark Currently being EDITED. 1st Place Winner of The Chaos Awards 3: Romance 4/26/2018 "Can't you give me a break, Austi...
109K 2K 21
curious twenty-three year old Stephanie Caine unexpectedly stumbles across something that has her questioning everything including her sexuality. she...
6.6K 498 27
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO lord knows missteps have been made lol. Don't judge too harshly. We all tell little lies to protect the ones we love the mo...
289 0 12
She lifted herself up slowly and finally looked up at me. Her face was stained in tears, her eyes swirling with the most intense emotions and yet her...