Temptation

By dazzlingxharry

"I feel so tempted to kiss you out of nowhere, I feel so tempted to be by your side every chance I get. It's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE COMMENT
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Important!
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Not an update!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Im sorry
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
..
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
CAST
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hi guys!
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
chapter 85
Chapter 86
✏️
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Soooo

Chapter 60

3.1K 72 4
By dazzlingxharry

(AHHH I can't believe this is already chapter 60!! )

Beth's POV

He stays silent. He's looking at me like I'm some type of science project.

As soon as the words fell out of my mouth I knew that this would happen. He's going to get Angry, I can already see how his usually light green eyes turned dark.

I can't show that I am Afraid of him. It's just that when he gets like this I get so nervous that things will just tumble down again.

His silence is giving me false hope. I was hoping that he would just tell me a simple 'no' but judging by his reaction I'm almost positive that those words will not be falling from him lips.

I just need him to speak. The silence is scaring me more than his harsh gaze but I need him to say something.

Before I can open my mouth to speak he does it before I can.

"Why the fuck are you asking me this?" He waves his hand in front of him. His tone is rigid and harsh.

I shake my head.

"Because of what that woman said?!" He screams and I jump back into my seat on the sofa.

His height is towering over mine but I know I won't be able to stand. Me knees feel weak and my hands are shaking.

"You said you trusted me." He says and bit softer and I take this time to stand from the couch.

"I do-"

"No the fuck you don't." He snaps again . "You wouldn't be fucking standing here accusing me of keeping shit from you."

"I'm not accusing you Harry!" I yell. I'm surprised that I am actually yelling at him but I'm not just going to keep the sweet tone in my voice while he is screaming in my face. "I asked you a simple yes or no question and you're blowing it way out of proportion."

My hands are shaking even more from the words I speak.

"You shouldn't be asking me shit like that in the first place."

"It's just-"

"A question." He finishes off for me. "I know. I know it's just a fucking question Beth. But that fucking woman is putting shit into your head. She wants you to think these crazy things! She's fucking psycho!"

I don't agree with him. This woman has been right about everything so fair and there isn't a doubt in my mind that she isn't wrong about this one.

I just wished that woman would have just told me who to look out for. If she did, none of this would be happening right now and I wouldn't almost be on the verge of tears from Harry's constant yelling.

"I just don't know who to trust anymore." My voice is soft. I don't want to yell anymore, what's the point? "Just stop yelling at me. You meet answer my questions. You answer them with other questions and is aggravates me. I just need to know." I look him in the eyes. "Yes or no, Harry?"

"Beth," he goes to speak and I shut my eyes tightly.

"yes or no." I repeat.

He looks at me for a couple seconds and then a knock is heard at the door.

He knocking doesn't make him move. He stands sti, still looking at me and I wait for him to answer.

"No." He says and turns away to walk to the door.

I let out a deep breath that I have seemed to be holding in. I pick the bags off of the floor and carry them into Harry's bedroom.

There's so much of me that wants to believe him. I keep telling myself over and over again that he isn't lying to me but there's one part, a small but intriguing part that won't let me fully believe him.

Just the thought of him ever betraying me in such a harsh way makes my heart sink down to my stomach, makes my palms sweat and makes my throat dry.

I'm not jumping to conclusions that he is hiding something from me because for all I know, he could be telling the truth. I might have hurt him when I asked but I just really need to know. The question has been on my mind since I've arrived at the store.

Harry comes into the room about a minute later and walks to his dresser draw and puts something into his pocket before leaving the room again. He didn't look at me once as he came into the room for less than ten seconds to leave. I can only hear faint voices from the hall, it seems as though try are whispering but I don't think too much of it.

I grab the book out of the white bag and shove it into my duffle bag. The last thing I need is for Harry to take it away from me and shred it to pieces. I take the pink dress and neatly dolt it into the bag as well, The sexy underwear is still in the plastic bag but I literally can't fit anything else in the duffle bag so I just wrap it up and leave it under his bed.

Just when I leave the bag under the bed he walks through the bedroom door. He walks swiftly past me, just as though he hasn't seen me and I feel tension. He still doesn't look at me as he grabs him phone off the dresser and leaves the room again and I can hear the refrigerator door open, I'm guessing whoever was at the door has now left.

He's angry, I know he is. And the only way for him to control himself is for him not to talk to me for a while.

I change into a pair of pajama shorts and leave my tank top and and slip under the heavy blankets. My eyes are wide open as I lay down on my back, staring at the cowling fan that squeaks lightly as it spins.

I start thinking about everything that had happened since i have moved here. California was so much different than here but in a way, it's the same.

Back in California, I was only sometimes miserable and that was only when Amanda and her new friends would terrorize me at school. Now that I am here in Florida, everything is nonstop. The pain and suffering won't stop weighing down on me and there's only a matter of time until I break.

My phone buzzes on the night stand and I grab it right away.

* I really need to talk to you. Be at coffee house at ten tomorrow, please*
-Abby

She sounds frantic. I'm sort of nervous to know what she is needing to tell me so quickly.

*can you tell me now?* I ask but after a few minutes of not getting a reply, I lock my phone and drift off to sleep.

--

Flashes.

White flashes surround me and my body feels cold.

Laughter.

People laughing ring through my ears and I can't focus.

Humiliation.

I'm completely humiliated. Surrounded by these unknown strangers taking pictures of me.. Laughing at me. My body shivers from the cold air and I wonder why I am shivering.

I'm naked. Completely bare from any piece of clothing. My long blonde hair laying messy in its waves covering almost all of my breasts. I cross my legs to try to hide my parts from the cruel audience.

"Stop!" I scream and try to move but my feet are glued to the ground.

I'm standing on a carpet. A re carpet like the contrast of me being famous or something but it's not.

"Move your hair to the side baby." Someone says and approaches behind me and moves my hair. The voice is so familiar. Fingers gaze across my neck as the pulls my hair to the side. The alcohol on his breath clearly reminds me of who it is.

"Don't touch me!" I scream at him.

"Wake up!" He yells back at me while shaking my shoulders roughly.

"Stop!! Don't touch me!" I cry and being myself to my knees and the laughter and lights slowly fade out.

My eyes jolt open and the only sound I am hearing right now is my heavy breathing. I quickly run my hands over my body and thankfully, I have clothes on. My body is sweating and my cheeks feel sticky from the tears.

"Are you okay?" I jump back from Harry's voice startling me.

I bring my hand to my chest and is falling the rapid following of my chest. "Jesus, Harry." I say while still trying to catch my breath.

He doesn't say anything. He places a water bottle into my lap and tells me to drink it. My throat is still dry, just like it was in the dream. When the cold water runs down my throat I mentally thank him for giving the water to me.

"Did-" he says but then stops. The lamp on the bedside table makes his skin glow. "Did you just have another nightmare?"

I nod and wipe some of the moisture from my forehead with the back of my hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"I was awake." He tells me and I look over at the alarm clock.

3:03am

"It's three in the morning and you haven't slept yet?"

He shrugs and shakes his head like it's no big deal.

"Why?"

"I'm not tired." He says with uncertainty in his voice.

There's a small moments of silence before I start to speak again.

"I'm sorry about what happened last night." I tell him and he moves closer to my side of the bed. "I'm just afraid."

"what are you afraid of?" He grabs my hand and takes it in his. My hands still feel cold against his warm skin.

I try to gather the right words to say in my head.

"Being hurt to the point where I lose everyone. Everything."

I'm still a bit jumpy from my dream and I'm still extremely hot. I tug the blankets away from my legs and let the cool breeze from the fan blow over them to cool me off.

"Beth," I look at him slowly. "I'm not going anywhere." He whispers in my ear and I smile a small smile.

"Don't lose your trust in me." He says and my heart aches.

"I never Stopped trusting you, harry." I softly say. "Curiosity just got in my way."

He leans in closer and grabs ahold of my cheek. His lips gently press against mine and my body feels like it's heating up. He pulls away, not letting it get too heated since it's in the middle of the night.

"Come here," he opens his arms and I rest my head on his chest. "Please sleep. For me," he says and I nod and close my eyes.

(Comment and vote like crazy and I will update on:

Saturday, February 15

Thanks for reading! Ily all! 💖!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
254K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...