Sidemen One Shots

WroetoShmoo द्वारा

A series of OneShots (Or long shots as I like to say) with the Sidemen and friends of the Sidemen, some of th... अधिक

KSIStar - Lost In the Moment
CalFreezy - Dominate Me (Smut) (Part 1)
Freezy4Reason - Unlikely Meetings
CalFreezy - Dominate Me (Smut) (Part 2)
Vikkstar123 - Disappointment
MiniZerk - Pudge (Smut)
MiniZerk - Pudge (Part 2) (Smut)
MiniZerk - Subtle Changes
WroeToStar - Love Will Find A Way
Poofless - For A Thousand Years
Landon x Lachlan - TALK ME DOWN
MiniZerk and Other Ships - The Nightmare
MiniZerk and Other Ships - The Nightmare (Part 2)
The Nightmare (Part 3)
KSIStar - I Don't Think So Harry
The Nightmare (Part 4)
The Nightmare (Part 5)
Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star
Our Little Star Stayed (Epilogue)
WroetoBehz - Those Damn Guernsey Tractor Feet (Smut)
MiniZerk - He's Gone
MiniZerk - Keep Your Hands To Yourself Ethan
Lachdon - I Am Blessed
Landon x Lachlan - Gone To War
KSIStar - Getting Your Attention
MiniStar - Jealous
Vikkstar123 - Secret
Vikkstar123 - Secrets (Part 2)
Lachdon - I Won't Give Up
Fan Girl Dream
Zerkka - Annoying The F*ck Out Of Me
VikkStar123 - Unexpected Happenings at Charity Football Match
Christmas Special - Day 1
Christmas Special - Day 2
Christmas Special - Day 3
Christmas Special Day 4
Christmas Special - Day 5
Christmas Special - Day 6
Christmas Special - Day 7
Christmas Special - Day 8
Christmas Special - Day 9
Christmas Special - Day 10
Christmas Special - Day 11
Christmas Special - Day 12
Christmas Special - Day 13
Behzinga - Piece by Piece
VikkStar - Running from My Friends/ Bullies
Lachdon - I Broke Him
Lachdon - Can I Fix Him? (Part 2)
Valentine's Day Special Thing
Lachdon - The Unexpected (Part 3)
Lachdon - I Had To (Part 4)
Wroetoshaw - Sing Me To Sleep
Poofless - Thinking
Zerkaa - I've Got You (Part 1)
KStar - Cherry Blossoms and Kimonos
A Small Tale About the Little Ones
Who is the Real Daddy?
Who is the Real Daddy? (Part 2)
Who is the Real Daddy? (Part 3)
Your Song
Behzinga - Beautiful (Part 1)
Zerkaa - Meeting You
Behzinga - Beautiful (Part 2) (Light Smut)
Jerome - The Voice
Miniminter - Soulmates
Drunken Escapades
Landon - New Job
Stars (52 Weeks)
They Know (52 Weeks Contest Winner)
Gingerbread (Part 1) (52 Weeks)
You Deserve So Much
Gingerbread (Part 2) (52 Weeks)
Anniversary Thing!!!
250 Follower Special
DFRAGS (Preston and David) - Annoying Little Shit
RackaRacka - Jealousy (Part 1)
RackaRacka - Jealousy (Part 2)
RackaRacka - Jealousy (Part 3)
RackaRack - Jealousy (Part 4)
Zerkaa - The Wedding Planner
Miniminter - Everything Has Changed
Jayg3r - I Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 1)
Jayg3r - You Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 2)
Jayg3r - I Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 3)
Miniminter - Trust
TBNRFrags - Tease
Zerkaa - Little Bear
Ratchet x Vik - Going to War
300 Follower Song and Pairing List
Muselk & Vikkstar123 - Treat You Better (SMUT)
300 Follower Special - Part 1

Secrets - Part 3 (SMUT)

1.7K 39 26
WroetoShmoo द्वारा

POV - Vikk

Warnings: Smutty Stuff

Word Count: 5075 (Dead)

-Begin One Shot-

The night seemed to drag on and on. We all had pizza together in the kitchen before we moved to the living room to watch a movie, Josh and Simon putting off cleaning up my room like the lazy people they are.

After watching some random Disney movie, something about a mouse detective or whatever, we decided it was time for bed, Josh and Simon voting to deal with my room tomorrow.

The two older boys both gave me a hug goodnight, making sure to touch my butt in some way, before disappearing upstairs to their separate rooms.

I turned to JJ, who was standing behind me, my eyes meeting his, seeing his intense gaze.

I felt the breath leave my body as he slowly made his way over to me, staring down into my eyes. He stopped just a few inches from me and just looked.

I looked back observing the swirling emotions in his dark eyes, lust being the main emotion to completely take over.

I felt like a deer looking up into a hunter's eyes, innocent and slightly afraid of the man who hunted me down and now was going to shoot and take his prize.

After another minute or two of staring, the silence around us heated, JJ reached out, his hand cupping my cheek gently. I wasn't expecting the soft gesture and I let out a soft breath as I focused on how his palm felt hot against my skin. His thumb stroking my cheek soothingly while his fingers traced the skin near my ear. After a few moments of JJ's warm hand on my cheek, JJ spoke up, his voice deep, interrupting the silence that was surrounding us.

"Vik." My eyes immediately opened to look at JJ. I then realized that JJ had moved closer, bringing our faces just inches from each other, his hot breath brushing over my lips sending a shiver down my spine.

"Yes JJ?" I replied back, my voice sounding breathy and light.

"Would like to go to bed now?" he asked, his question simple but with so much promise laced into it.

"Yes," I spoke out, a full shiver running through my body. "Please JJ."

JJ wasted no time in moving to answer my plea. He first removed his hand from my face and moved both of his hands to my skirt, dipping underneath it to cup my lace covered bum. I let out a low moan as he squeezed both cheeks in his hands roughly. He did it again and again, pulling louder and louder moans from me while I moved my hands up to grip his shoulders, enjoying the assault.

"JJ." I moaned out softly, feeling his body press up against me, his hardness pulsing against my belly.

"Oh fuck, JJ!" I moaned out again, feeling how big he was through the fabric of his clothes and mine.

"You feel that baby?" he muttered, his mouth coming to my ear, the breath hot and heavy, causing me to shiver more. My whole body felt like putty at this point, ready to be molded into whatever the dark skinned man wanted me to be.

"Yes.'You feel so big JJ." My voice only came as a moan. His strong hands continuingly squeezed my butt, his fingers sometimes pushing at my cloth-covered hole. I know my own hardness was pulsing in the confines of my cream lace panties but I pushed the thought away, doing my best to already focus on holding myself back.

JJ responded to my statement with a deep moan before he squeezed my butt once more and then picked me up using his hold. My legs immediately went around his waist as JJ brought me up, my arms moving as well to wrap around his neck, my head coming to rest on his shoulder.

JJ said nothing as he began walking out of the room, his hard length pressed against me as he took each step. I moaned with each step he took and I could feel him let out low moans everyone once in awhile as well. The slow walk up the stairs almost did me in, frustrating me beyond belief as I slight rubbed up against that hard length.

"JJ, please." I moaned out. Wishing he would walk faster. I was about to lose my mind with this slow and steady walking and grinding.

"We are almost there baby." He spoke, his voice deep. "Just be patient." I moaned in response, squeezing his shoulders tight in my hands as he finally walked up the last step. I knew his door was only a few feet away and I began shaking in anticipation of what was to come.

JJ's door must have been open because I didn't register we were in his room until the door was kicked closed behind us. I picked my head up from his shoulder and looked around the room, noticing there was only a dim amount of light coming from the lamp on the side table.

I turned back and looked into JJ's eyes, my breath leaving my body as I saw the intense fire that lay in them. We kept eye contact as JJ continued to walk until he came to a stop, at where, I guess, was the edge of his bed.

JJ kneeled down on the floor, setting me on the edge of the side of the bed, his hands still underneath my skirt. The older dark skinned man leaned forward, bringing his lips to mine, sending shock waves down my spine as they met, his lips feeling like heaven.

He slowly began to kiss me and I closed my eyes and returned the kiss, which was a soft one setting my body on edge due to the intense atmosphere surrounding us.

After kissing me breathless, JJ pulled back causing my eyes to shoot open and look at him, waiting for what was gonna come next.

I felt JJ move his hands from my lace covered bottom before he finally removed his hands and moved them to the edge of my sweater.

"Hands up." He spoke, his voice deep.

I followed his order and shot my hands up, allowing him to pull my sweater off, exposing my heated skin to the cool air of his room. I heard my sweater hit the ground with a soft thud as JJ threw it to the side, keeping eye contact with me.

"Lay back." He whispered, his hands coming to my hips. Keeping my hands up, I laid back, making sure to maintain eye contact with the man in front of me.

JJ's eyes trailed down my body, examining every exposed part until his gaze stopped at my skirt. His hands, still on my waist, began to trace the edge of the skirt. I could feel his thumbs on the skin of my stomach, sending waves of warmth into me.

Slowly, JJ moved his hands down my skirt till his hands brushed the top of my thighs, stopping at the edge of my stockings. I kept my eyes on JJ as kept his gaze on my thighs, one of his hands moving so both were on one of my thighs.

I closed my eyes as JJ dug his fingers into the top of my stocking, pulling it down slightly. He stopped after just an inch. I opened my eyes to look down at JJ, my breath escaping me as I noticed him looking at me, his gaze intense.

"Keep your eyes on me, baby." He whispered. I nodded and watched as JJ began, pulling the top of my stocking down, the fabric bunching under his fingers his lips brushing against each inch of exposed skin.

I let out a soft moan as I watched JJ kiss down my leg as he pulled down my stocking. His movements were slow, precise, and frustrating. My body began to shake and I thought I was going to combust from the fire burning inside of me by the time JJ was kissing the top of my foot.

After pulling my stocking all the way off, JJ took the bunched up fabric and set it to side. He then looked up at me, the gaze in his eyes intense. He placed both hands on my leg, starting at my ankle, the smooth skin of his hands feeling up my leg as he moved back up. My whole body continued to shake and the feeling was so intense. Everything was so built up and my body was so tense.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked me, noticing my state.

I shook my head, "No, I feel like I am about to explode JJ. That the fire you set inside of me is going to consume me and break me. Everything feels so intense and I am so scared." I answered honestly.

JJ's face softened as he leaned down, his hands releasing thigh so he could wrap his arms around me and scoop me into his arms. I let out a shaky breath of relief as he turned to sit on the bed, me in his lap, his erection pressing up against his pants still so I could feel it pulsing. I let out a small moan at just the thought of his dick inside me, pulsing like that.

"Baby?" called out JJ, his hand moving so he could run his fingers through my hair, catching my attention, "Baby, why are you scared?"

"Because this is so intense JJ." I answered, my hands reaching out to grab his shirt and hold on, "I've never felt this before. I have never felt someone touch my body so thoroughly, so slowly, so lovingly, I feel like I am going to break into a million pieces while at the same time I don't want you to stop. Please don't stop." I begged at the end, my eyes looking up at JJ who was staring down at me.

"Oh baby, baby." JJ whispered, his arms wrapping around me tighter, "Baby I won't stop if you don't want me to, I'm just worried about you. What can I do to help you, though? I don't want you to be scared."

I thought for a second before I leaned forward, my lips close to his as I spoke, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Talk to me Daddy, talk me through everything as you feel my body." I could feel his intake of breath as I released his shirt, my hands moving to trace his clothed chest as I got bolder. "Tell how good it feels when you run your hands across my skin. Tell me how much you want me. Daddy," I paused, moving my body so I was sitting up, my hands on his shoulders allowing me to move to straddle him. "Daddy, tell me how good you are gonna fuck me."

JJ let out a low moan, his hips rolling up, pushing his hardness into my bum, causing me to moan loudly in response.

"Oh baby, I can do that for you. Oh fuck, I can do that for you. Just keep calling me Daddy, baby, please." he begged, rolling his hips up into mine, causing me to moan again.

"Oh yes Daddy!" I cried out, responding to his movements by grinding back against him, almost desperately. I wanted his cock in me so badly.

"Oh, baby." JJ moaned, keeping his grip on my waist as he stood up, his body turning so he was now kneeling on the bed, my arms around his neck as he crawled forward, moving to lay me in the middle of the bed. "Oh baby." he spoke again before his lips met mine in a desperate kiss.

I moaned and responded to the kiss, my mouth submissive to his dominant one, opening up as he pushed tongue through, causing me to moan. I could feel his hands around my waist begin to trace the smooth skin of my stomach and chest, causing my body to arch into his touch.

Breaking away from my lips, JJ spoke while panting. "Oh, baby." he muttered. "Your body feels so smooth under my hands." I moaned in response, my body arching up more as thumbs brushed the smooth skin of my stomach just above my skirt.

"Oh, baby." JJ muttered, his lips moving to kiss my neck, lightly nibbling, making his way down to my shoulder before he spoke again. "Oh baby, I can wait to be inside you."

I moaned as he went to kissing my shoulder, his hands moving to brush down my skirt to my thighs, where one stocking still sat. I could feel his hands move up as he spoke again.

"I can't wait to feel your tight hole wrapped around my cock, to watch your face as you moan for me while I take my time, filling you up."

I moaned even louder as his hands moved to cup my ass, the images filling my mind. I wanted that so badly. I wanted to feel JJ inside me, stretching me, filling me so fucking perfectly.

"Yeah, you like the sound of that baby?" JJ asked, his lips kiss down my shoulder and to my chest, his body slowly making its way down mine.

"Oh yes Daddy!" I moaned out, loving the way hips cool lips felt against my heated skin while his hands massaged my butt through the fabric of my panties.

I could feel my cock, fully erect and aching, my body was still tense and there was a fire still burning in me, but it was more manageable.

"Baby." whispered JJ against my skin, his lips now at the soft skin of my stomach, just above my skirt.

"Yes, Daddy?" I replied, my eyes on him as he looked up at me, the lust burning deep within his eyes, turning them almost black in the dim light of his room.

"Baby, I will you do something for me?" he asked, his voice deep, his breath hot as it brushed against my skin, causing a shudder to run through my already shaking body.

"Anything Daddy." I responded eagerly.

"Keep your skirt on." his request was simple and in my haze of lust, I would have done almost anything he had asked me to right then and there.

"Yes, Daddy." I replied, looking down at JJ.

He responded with a deep moan before he went back to kissing my stomach, the hands on my bum moving so his fingers could dig into the waistband of my panties, pulling them down, freeing my erection, causing it to brush against the soft material of my skirt, bringing a loud moan from me.

JJ responded to the moan of his own as his lips pulled back from my stomach as he sat up, his eyes looking at where my skirt was slightly bunched up, revealing the most intimate part of me to him.

JJ didn't say a word as he pulled my panties all the way down, slowly backing up so he could remove them from my legs before tossing the, now probably, ruined material to the side. He then moved back up, his hands tracing each of my legs as he stared.

"Daddy?" I called out, getting scared again. He was too quiet.

JJ's eyes immediately snapped to me, wide with the realization that he hadn't been talking.

"I am so sorry Vik." he spoke, moving to lean over my body, his lips coming down to kiss mine tenderly before he pulled back, "I am so sorry I stopped talking baby."

"It's okay Daddy," I replied, moving to wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me, "Talk to me now."

"Oh baby," JJ whispered, claiming my lips, "You look so beautiful." His hands stayed on my thighs, slightly pushing them so they would spread more. I allowed him to move my legs as far as he wanted, leaving me completely open to whatever he wanted to do to me. He kissed my lips again before he sat back, his eyes going back, his voice deep, vibrating me as he talked.

"So fucking beautiful baby. Your cock looks so perfect and your little hole looks so tight. I can't wait to get in there and feel you squeeze my cock." JJ moaned loudly as he moved to rub himself through his sleeping pants, his eyes trained on me.

"Daddy." I called out squirming a little.

His eyes snapped to me. "Yes Baby?"

"Can I see you too, please?" I asked. I wanted to see his whole body too.

"Of course baby." JJ answered, removing his hand from his straining cock and my thigh. Slowly he backed off the bed till he was standing at the end of it, his hands reaching for his shirt. I sat up and scooted down the bed so I was closer, allowing me to see JJ's muscled body, his dark skin tight over the well-defined muscles.

I moaned at the sight as JJ threw his shirt to the side, his eyes looking at me, even as he dug his fingers into his sleeping pants, pushing both them and his boxers down his legs, revealing that thick cock he had.

I moaned as I sat there, my ankles hanging over the bed, while I leaned back against the bed, just looking at his figure, drinking it in.

"You like what you see baby?" asked JJ as he kicked off the last pieces of clothing, leaving him completely bare for me to see.

"Yes, Daddy." I moaned out.

"You want to see more?" he asked, looking a little devious.

"Yes, Daddy." I answered automatically, not really sure what I was agreeing to.

He smirked before he reached out, grabbing my ankles and quickly pulling them so I was dragged down the bed after them, skirt slipping so now my naked bum was pressed against the duvet. I felt my eyes go wide in shock as JJ quickly and somehow gently, pulled me down the bed till I was at the edge, my naked bum slightly hanging off while I laid on my back looking up at him.

"There we go." he whispered, the hand on my stocking covered leg reaching up to grab the top, "Much better." With that, JJ grabbed my stocking and pulled it down my leg, while his eyes looked at me.

Quickly, JJ removed the stocking, tossing it off to the side somewhere, before his hands moved to my thighs, tracing them down and around before he went to grab my butt, causing me to moan.

"You ready for me to prep you baby?" he asked, one of his hands pulling my cheek to the side so one of his fingers could brush my tight hole.

"Yes Daddy, please." I begged, my body pushing against the finger that was currently massaging my hole.

"Okay baby, I need you to hang on tight while I go get the lube, okay?"

"Okay, please be quick Daddy." I whispered out, one of my hands reaching out to cup his cheek.

"As quick as I can princess." he responded, turning his face so he could kiss the palm of my hand. I moaned lightly at the use of the nickname as I watched him with hooded eyes as he slowly pulled back from me, leaving my body cold as he took his heat and his dominance with him, standing up to walk away.

I took a moment to just breath, realizing how my mind and my body had been on autopilot, just enjoying the sensations that JJ was providing me with. Maybe tomorrow I can actually think through everything I was feeling and everything I have done tonight, for now, though.

"I'm back Princess." JJ said as he came back into my field of vision, a small bottle in his hand.

For now, though, I had a very sexy Daddy who was going to fuck me good.

"Hurry Daddy." I whined out.

"Yes, Princess." He answered, quickly opening the bottle and squirting some of the substance onto his fingers before he closed the cap once more. "Now I need you to do me a favor, baby." he spoke out as he knelt down at the end of the bed by my bum. "I need you to close your eyes and just lay there. I want you to feel and listen, baby, nothing more. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Daddy." I spoke out obediently.

"Good baby, now close your eyes and listen. I am going to be right here the whole time."

"Yes, Daddy." I replied again before I closed my eyes, my head resting on the bed as I focused on the feeling of his nonlube covered hand on one of my ankles, picking it up and maneuvering it to rest on his shoulder.

"Oh baby." he spoke out, his hand also pushing my other leg so I was more spread open for him. "I can't wait to fill your tight hole, I bet it is going to feel fucking great around my cock." I moaned out as the tip of his finger lube covered finger began pushing at my hole, my massaging it lightly. The fabric of my skirt was currently bunched up around my waist, leaving my cock exposed to the air the room. I was so hard and the coil in my belly was tight but I forced myself to somehow hold back. I knew it would be better in the end if I did.

"So fucking tight." JJ spoke, the tip of his finger pushed in causing me to moan more as I fisted my hands lightly in the duvet.

"So fucking hot." my grip go tighter as I felt his finger easily slid in, my walls resisting very little. I was a virgin in this aspect, yes, but that doesn't mean I haven't done anything to myself, imagining it was one of the guys, doing the exact same thing that JJ was doing.

"So fucking good." his voice came out in a moan as he pushed his finger all the way in before slowly pulling it back out, sliding it back in with his second finger, giving more of a stretch, causing me to moan loudly.

"Fuck baby." commented JJ, as he began pumping the pair of fingers in and out of my hole, slightly scissoring them with each pump, opening me up for his cock. "Baby, you stretch so good for me. Have you done this before?"

I moaned out, "Only to myself Daddy." I answered, my body tight and humming as he spread his fingers more before adding a third one, making my hole feel full.

"How often?" he asked me, his voice on edge, wanting to know the answer.

"Almost every day." I answered, loving the way his fingers worked to stretch me while driving into me at a steady pace.

"Fuck baby, really? Just your fingers?" he asked, his voice tight and deep.

"Sometimes, other times I used one of my toys."

"Oh fuck, you have toys baby?" he asked sounding shocked.

"Oh yes Daddy, I have lots of toys." I answered with a moan, thinking of the other box I had hidden in my room.

"Oh Fuck, you need to show me and Josh and Simon sometime baby." he spoke.

I loved the idea. I even thought of a particular butt plug that I had acquired recently that I really wanted to show them.

I let out a soft moan. "Yes Daddy, I will."

"Fuck baby. I can't wait, but first." he spoke, pulling his fingers out of my hole, leaving me to clench at nothing as I whined. "First I am going to get into that tight hole of yours and fuck you good."

I moaned out, wanting to open my eyes and look up at JJ, but I didn't want to disobey him, so I laid there impatiently, listening as he opened the cap of the lube once more, squirting more out so he could cover his cock.

I heard the cap close followed by a thump on the floor and a moan from JJ.

"Fuck baby, I'm so hard. I can't wait for you to feel it." he spoke as he lubed up his dick.

"Me either." I moaned out, my body arching, using his shoulder to do so. "How are you going to fuck me, Daddy?"

"I don't know actually baby, how do you want me to fuck you?" he asked, the sound of him rubbing his hand one something reaching my ears before he moved to rest his hands on my thighs.

I answered without thinking.

"Take me from behind Daddy. Fuck me nice and hard into the bed."

During the times where I could lose myself, I would often imagine this very scene, JJ fucking me nice and hard into the bed, making me scream his name as he dominated me.

"Oh fuck baby, I can do that. You want me on the bed or standing at the edge?" he asked quickly.

"Whichever you prefer Daddy, just please." I begged, "Don't stop talking to me."

"Never baby."

With that, JJ reached grabbing my calf and pulling my leg up and over his head I am assuming, causing my body to follow, my hips rolling as the rest of my body did, moving so I was now resting on my hands, my knees on the edge of the bed, skirt falling to rest of my naked bum once again.

I could hear JJ get off the floor and shuffle, his hands on my body the entire time, pushing my skirt out of the way as he positioned himself behind me until his tip was poking at my well stretched out hole.

"You ready baby?" he whispered, slightly pushing against my hole.

"Yes, Daddy." I answered, rolling my hips back against his tip, slightly pushing it inside my hole.

"Oh baby, so fucking eager aren't you." he spoke, his hands on my hips, just resting there, allowing me the freedom to push back more, taking the tip into my hole, causing me to moan loudly.

"Yes, Daddy! I can't help it, I want you in me so badly." I sounded so desperate to my own ears, but I was. I wanted JJ inside of me now.

JJ moaned and finally tightened his grip on my hips as he began to push in, his cock stretching my hole more than his fingers could, causing me to moan loudly.

"Yes, Daddy. Yes, Daddy. Oh, fuck yes Daddy! How does it feel? Please tell me!" I begged, my body shaking as he continued to fill me up.

"Better than I imaged Princess. Fuck you are so tight around my cock." he groaned out, continuing to slowly push his length into me. I dipped my head down to the bed, trying to breathe as he filled me up all the way. "Fuck, I have never felt anything like this baby. You feel so good!" he cried out as he bottomed out, his dick stuffed into me, causing me to groan.

Taking a moment, JJ sat there, allowing me time to adjust to his length, which I was grateful for. He was definitely bigger than any of my toys so, my body had to adjust. That didn't take long though before I began to rock my hips back against him, causing him to moan.

"Fuck me, Daddy." I called out, my head resting on the bed, while my hands fisted the duvet.

"With pleasure Princess." JJ answered before he pulled out slowly until just the tip was in before pushing it back in at a relatively slow pace.

I moaned out, "More Daddy please."

"Like this baby?" he asked, doing the same thing, slightly faster.

"Oh, more Daddy." I cried out.

"You want more baby?" he asked, moving thrust harder against me. "You want me to fuck you nice and hard?"

"Yes! Yes, Daddy! I want you to fuck me so hard!" I begged.

"Whatever you wish baby." he spoke, leaning forward to kiss the middle of my back before he sat back up, his hands tightening on my hips as he pulled out, slamming back in with no warning.

"YES, DADDY! JUST LIKE THAT!" I cried out loudly.

"Oh yes, Princess." called out JJ, setting the bruising pace that I desired, his hips slamming against me as that thick cock drove into me, filling me with pleasure as I cried out for JJ to keep going, to keep fucking me, to make sure I felt it.

"That's it, baby, moan for Daddy." he cried out as he continued to drive into me.

I moaned more and more, loving the intense feeling I was getting. I have been so close to cumming for the longest time, but I was able to hold myself back. This was mainly due to the many times I worked on holding myself back, realizing that the intense orgasm I felt after holding myself back was the best feeling in the word.

Now, I could feel myself be driven to that orgasm, JJ's voice ringing in my ears as he continued to fuck me, my moans answering him, somehow how driving him harder and faster.

"Fuck baby, you take my cock so good. Your tight hole sucking me back in every time I pull out." JJ moaned out as he continued to drive into me quickly, causing the front of my skirt to brush against my hard dick, bringing me even closer to the edge.

I could feel the telltale signs of my orgasm and I wanted nothing more than to let go and finally have my release, but I didn't want to until I felt JJ fill me up with his own cum, that warm feeling filling my body as I let go.

"Oh, addy! Daddy!" I cried out, ready for his release and mine. "Daddy please! Are you going to cum in me Daddy!"

"Oh fuck yes baby!" he cried out, "I'm gonna fill that sweet hole of yours with all of my cum."

"Yes Daddy, yes! Do it! Do it! Please!" I begged, clutching my hole around his cock causing him to groan loudly.

"Oh fuck baby!" he cried out, his grip on my hips tighter, leaving them definitely bruised and sore tomorrow. "You really want me to cum in you, don't you?"

"YES! YES! PLEASE DADDY!" I begged and pleaded.

"Oh yes baby. Fuck, I'll give you want you want. I'm gonna fill that ass so full with my cum."

"YES DADDY!" I cried out, the anticipation filing me. JJ thrusted hard against me a few more times before one particular hard thrust against my bum. He then stilled, his cock twitching as he released inside of me, his voice coming out in a roar.

"YES VIK!"

"YES DADDY!" I cried out in response, feeling my own release shooting form my body and onto my stomach and the bed, my hole now even tighter around JJ's cock.

The feeling of my release and JJ's release was intense and so good, that I could feel the edges of black enter my mind before I promptly passed out as I felt my release drain my body of all my energy, leaving me satisfied.

-End One Shot-

A/N: HEY! Look what's done finally after you guys have had to wait....7 months...ish...holy fuck. Yeah, sorry about that. I hope it was worth the wait, though. Holy fuck, over 5000 words. This is by far my longest one shot I believe. 

Now, for questions about a part 4. Maybe. We will have to see. There are other things I want to try and get done first, like Dominate Me Part 3 and Pudge Part 3 and some other little things, but it is definitely not out of the question, by a long shot. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

753 23 20
A book full of mostly one shots cause I can, really(no imagines/OC stories). You can send in prompts if you really want to, but there is no guarante...
4.4K 95 20
Secrets, we all have them. Even celebrities does, believe it or not. The Sidemen, seven guys who made it big on youtube. The Pack: Six guys who plays...
88.8K 1.4K 56
'𝘭𝘰𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬' 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸�...
~One Shots~ Courage ☕ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

45.5K 1.9K 130
Read the title and find out xD [SidePack boyxboy one shots]