diabolik lovers drabbles

By Alisugawa

❝ DESIRE IS LIKE A STARVING BEAST. ALTHOUGH PURSUING THIS LONGING IS INEVITABLE, IT IS ALSO NATURAL. ❞ ーLord... More

[ Introductions! ]
a sliver of gold // kou ; subaru
alone with you // yuma
period // sakamaki brothers
anime! // laito
sweet smell of blood // ayato
moan // shuu
punishment time // ayato
b e t t e r // subaru
maths // ayato ; reiji ; subaru
Scenario #1 •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
anime! #2 // laito
possessive // ayato
Scenarios #2 •Sakamakis Mukamis•
teacher // ruki [LEMON AU]
top // shuu [LEMON]
the chase // laito
Kou's P.O.V.
eyes // azusa
his property! // ayato
sleepy // shuu
i love you // subaru
period #2 // sakamaki ; mukami
boku no neko // kanato
tight // laito ; yuma
the deal // shuu [LEMON]
naughty naughty in the library // kou
angry christmas // sakamaki ; mukami
takoyaki overload! // ayato
anime! #3 // laito
tea party // kanato
punishment? // reiji [LEMON]
dungeon sex // laito [LEMON]
hugs! // ayato
don't leave me // kou
water fun // ayato [LEMON]
Kou's P.O.V. #2
birthday crack // laito
~~In Heat~~ •Kanato• LEMON
~~Typical Day~~ •Ayato•
~~Angry Christmas #2~~ •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
~~Kou's P.O.V. #3~~
~~Dark Pleasure~~ •Yuma• LEMON
~~Shuu's P.O.V.~~
~~Emptied~~ •Ayato•
~~Period #3~~ •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
Scenario #3 •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
~~Shuu's P.O.V. #2~~
~~My Masochistic Bitch-chan~~ •Laito•
~~The War of Claim~~ •Reiji, Ruki•
~~Ayato's P.O.V.~~
~~Disheveled~~ •Kanato•
~~Exhibitionists~~ •Ayato• LEMON
~~To Evanesce~~ •Ruki•
~~Reiji's P.O.V.~~
~~The Sleeping Beauty~~ •Shuu• AU
~~Alice of Vampire Sacrifice~~ •The Triplets, Mukamis• AU
~~False Tranquility~~ •Yuma• AU
~~Pleasureable~~ •Azusa• LEMON
~~Subaru's P.O.V.~~
~~To Evanesce #2~~ •Ruki•
~~Guilty x Guilty~~ •Ayato, Laito• LEMON
~~Midnight Mystery~~ •Reiji•
~~The Archer Fish~~ •Kanato•
~~Façade~~ •Kou•
~~Unyielding Tenacity~~ •Ayato• AU
~~Mutual Christmas~~ •Subaru•
~~Kisu~~ •Azusa•
Scenario #4
~~A Dream Birthday~~ •Kou•
~~Dead Loss~~ •Ruki• LEMON AU
~~Snow White~~ •Subaru• AU
~~Laito's P.O.V~~
~~Subaru's P.O.V. #2~~
~~Beauty and the Beast~~ •Yuma• AU
~~Beauty and the Beast #2~~ •Yuma• AU
Scenario #5: Let's go on an adventure!
~~Beauty and the Beast #3~~ •Yuma• AU
~~Hope led astray~~ •Shin•
~~Alice in Wonderland~~ •Laito• AU
~~Ruki's P.O.V.~~
~~Inspiration~~ •Ayato• LEMON
~~Refugee~~ •Shuu•
~~Maleficent~~ •Reiji• AU
~~Azusa's P.O.V.~~
Cinderella •Ayato•

~~Catastrophe~~ •Shin• LEMON AU

2.9K 53 5
By Alisugawa

"I apologize for making you go out on a dangerous mission such as this, Lieutenant Colonel [Y/N]."

The General in front of you bore a frown on his face, sighing as he utter his apology, "But most of our soldiers are injured, I didn't expect them to be so strong."

You nodded, "It is alright, General Reiji. It's only a quick look, right? I won't be injured over something like that, rest assured."

"Alright, I'll leave it to you."

*****

The long and silent trip towards the Founders' base finally ended. You took a deep breathe and calmed yourself, you had to believe in your ability. You weren't training all those years for nothing, you didn't go on those suicidal missions for fun.

Their base was located in a secluded place just at the border of their country, the guards in front weren't slacking off even though they possessed overwhelming strength. The difference between your country and theirs were too much now that you saw what their base looked like.

But it was pretty simple to infiltrate without alerting those guards, sneaking was one of your best skills.

A determined smirk displayed itself on your face, carefully making your way to their backdoor.

Footsteps approaching were heard, you hid yourself and watched as their soldier passed.

You didn't falter as you continued your tracks. The backdoor was then just right there. If there were anyone guarding it, you bet you could take them out with ease.

You felt a tap on your shoulder.

Your eyes grew wide as you turned around, hand on the sword by your waist and took a fighting stance.

You gritted your teeth upon seeing the enemy.

"You—!" Drawing your sword from its sheathe, you pointed it at your enemy.

"Oh, if it isn't the well-known Lieutenant Colonel [Y/N]. What might bring you here? Ha!" He greeted with a mocking tone, making your blood boil.

"Tsukinami Shin, prepare yourself!"

Your ranks might be far apart but that didn't matter. After all the humiliation he had inflicted upon your friends and colleagues, you were not going to let him get away.

You charged at him, swinging your sword skillfully. But with a mere dagger, he blocked your attack. You turned around and landed another however he dodged it.

You refused to give up and thrusted your sword forward, aiming at his stomache. But he was not just any swordsman. With a little effort, he blocked with his dagger yet again, directing your sword at another place.

'Fuck!'

Before you could launch another at him, he kicked you into the ground and pulled your hair. You bit onto your lips, refusing to let out your voice to the likes of him.

"Release me, pitiful dog!"

"Ha!? What did you say!?"

He sat himself on top of you, not letting you escape. If that continued, if you weren't able to find any way to escape... You were most likely be captured by them, adding more and more troubles for your army.

You couldn't let that happen.

You took out a knife from your sleeves though the founder wasn't going to let you do anything stupid. He grabbed your hand, forcing you to let the blade go.

"Let go!"

"No, you let go of that knife or lose your arm. Choose one?" You couldn't see his face but you were so sure he had that smug and sadistic look displayed.

He squeezed the hand which he grabbed. He wasn't threatening you with empty words, he really intended to break your arm. You clicked your tongue and let go of the knife.

"Oi, you over there!"

"Y-Yes, General Shin. What's the matter?" A man approached the two of you but you were still unable to look.

Shin released your hair as he ordered, "Take this pathetic soldier and lock her in the dungeon."

He forced you stand, enabling you to catch the face of the soldier.

Unbeknowst to you, Shin's eyes glistened with malice behind. The man in front of you averted his gaze away for a second and that was the last thing you saw before darkness engulfed your view.

*****

You grunted, feeling your wrists aching in pain.

Opening your eyes, you were greeted with blinding lights. You realized you were sat on a chair with your arms tied behind you. They didn't let their guard down even at someone like you, they tied your legs as well.

"Shin, I'll leave her to you." A deep voice resounded throughout the silent room before a door was slammed shut.

"You heard him." Shin's voice chuckled as he approached you.

He took off the gag tied from your mouth to the back of your head you coughed a little bit before questioning him, "I thought you were supposed to take me to the dungeon?"

"That was my plan. But Niisan ordered me to take you here, the interrogation room. Well, I get to torture you either way so I don't mind." He let out an unpleasant laugh before grabbing you by the hair once again.

"Let's see... How about we start with the condition of your army?"

"Huh? Are you serious? Do you think I'd answer you, bastard?"

That earned a smack across your face. You spat out blood from your mouth, showing him that arrogant smirk of yours without faltering.

"Oh, you're well-trained, aren't you? Hehe." That cheap compliment was followed by another smack on the other side of your face.

Punches and slaps no longer worked at you. Those failures of yours a few years ago earned way more painful punishments.

"Hm, this doesn't work, does it? Well, I have plenty of other methods to try."

He took something out of his pocket but you were having trouble seeing what it was due to the light placed in front of you.

He walked behind you and your vision was robbed away from you.

Blindfold, eh?

"What do you plan to do with this? I'm used to all sort of torturing, you know."

"Let's see about that."

You felt his presence in front of you. He placed his hand on your uniform before muttering, "This is one complicated uniform, isn't it?"

You heard him pulling forth a knife to rip your uniform into two.

His hands placed themselves on your pants before taking them off as well, exposing more and more of your skin. He untied the ties on your ankles for a bit, you took that chance to kick him but he knew what you planned and stabbed your right foot.

A scream of agony finally erupted out of you.

"That's the first scream you let out right? I'll count how many times I can make you scream today."

"Sick bastard."

"They are the same, aren't they? Those Sakamaki bastards. Say, how did they torture you when you fail a mission? What are they going to do to you after finding out you're captured and interrogated by their enemy, huh?"

You kept your mouth shut as he completely took off your pants and tied your ankles back.

"Answer me." He slapped you again, cupping your face in his hand.

"You've got some nice lips there, how about I enhance their pink color by drawing out blood?"

He was sick, all of his ideas were revolting. It made you sick to your stomache by just thinking about him. You despised this man before you more than anyone elses.

You felt a pair of lips placing themselves on top of yours. You struggled, realizing what he was going to do. As he promised, he bit them with all his might, causing blood to flow out.

You whimpered as soon as he pulled away, earning a sadistic chuckle from the male.

"Say, how is the condition of your army? Normal? In a disarray? A fucking mess? Spill it out!" He shouted, "How am I going to finish interrogating you if it takes you this long to answer one fucking simple question?"

"Then, don't ask. Just fucking kill me."

He punched you in the stomache next, "I'll make you talk."

You felt something sharp trailing down your neck towards your abdomen, was it a knife?

"Can you guess if this is a blade or my claw?"

"It's a knife."

"Stupid, it's my claw!" He exclaimed, thrusting it into you abdomen. You gasped, grunting in pain.

"There! Can't you feel my fingers? Hehe. Ready to talk now?"

"I-I fucking told you I won't talk!"

"You bitch—" He stabbed your other foot next, earning another scream.

"Heh, no matter how much pain you give me, I won't talk."

"Oh... Is that so?"

Did you just give him another idea?

He trailed his fingers down your body, sending shivers down your spine. His hands roamed your exposed skin as if he was looking for something. He stopped his hand on your thighs and that was when you felt his breathe tickling them.

"S-Shin...!"

"Don't forget the General." He whispered seductively, lightly chuckling before bestowing kisses upon your thigh. You bit your lips to contain your voice from leaking, a frown was displayed on your face as he toyed you with his mouth.

The twisted General decorated your thighs with love bites, massaging your calves as he did. Unable to suppress your moans any longer, a series of pleased voice escaped from you.

"Isn't that some nice voice?" He chuckled, slowly going up your legs.

He trailed kisses up your injured abdomen towards your chest, toying with your undergarment before ripping it apart, "Shin!!"

"It's General Shin," He whispered, capturing your lips in his in a gentler way, "How was that? It felt good, didn't it?"

He massaged your right breast as he pleased your left with his mouth, sucking upon the bud and bit it carefully.

"N-No, stop—"

"To think that the well-known Lieutenant Colonel [Y/N] can be so helpless in front of an enemy like this, haha! Your army is so pathetic, isn't it?"

Your mind went blank, unable to process his words and gave him a proper answer. You bit your lips in embarrassment, you were thankful he blindfolded you.

You absolutely couldn't stand watching a person like him have his way with your body.

Cupping both breasts in his hands, he didn't stop toying with the one occupying his mouth.

Your lips bled as you tried hard to stop your moans from leaking out. It was such an embarrassment to your country, you didn't want to yield to the pleasure inflicted upon you.

The General carressed your hair tenderly as he whispered, "Are you willing to answer my questions now?"

"N-No..."

You noticed him gripping on your hair almost painfully and stopped before he could alerted you. A chuckle broke from him, sitting himself upon the ground once more.

"That's fine, you'll obey me soon enough." He spread open your legs, prodding your exposed underwear.

"S-Stop! Don't touch there...!" You were surprised your voice came out in a timid and weak manner. Ever since you entered the military, never once had you let out such fragile voice.

"Eh, what's this? Your panties are already wet! You do take pleasure in this, don't you?" He laughed, stroking upon your underwear in a sexual manner, "Are you a masochist?"

"A-Aahh, no..."

He untied your legs though you didn't have the energy nor the will to struggle any longer. You felt so weak, defeated by pleasure. You gritted your teeth frustratedly, how could you succumb to lust?

He noticed how weak you had become and complimented you, "Good girl." The General then kissed your knee, his fingers never stopped carressing your soaked underwear.

His strokes increased its pace, earning a rather loud moan from you.

Just as it got intense, he suddenly stopped his movements.

"S-Shin..." You whined pathetically.

His smirk was unknown to you, "Answer my questions and I will give you what you need."

You choked upon your breathe, panting afterwards.

"Is your army hiding a secret weapon? Or is it in a disarray, confused on how to deal with us?"

"T-The latter..."

"Heh," His smirk never ceased as he continued stroking, "Does this feel good?"

"Y-Yes..!"

"Do you want more?"

You nodded.

His cruel eyes widened sadistically. To be honest, he was proud at how much of a mess he had made you become.

"I'll give you more," He whispered, "Now, tell me... Where is your King, Karlheinz's hideout?"

Your brain immediately searched for the answer. You knew you weren't supposed to answer but you couldn't help it, you were so frustrated.

You couldn't show your face in your army anymore.

"I don't know his whereabouts but... General Shuu knows. He's the only one... with that information."

"Oh? Where is he then? I heard from my source he hasn't shown himself for a while."

"He's in the castle... being guarded by plenty of capable soldiers."

"What is he doing there?"

He rubbed his fingers against your wet underwear, urging you to answer faster.

"I'm not sure but, ah..." You let out a moan, "I suspect he's coming up with... a plan to defeat you."

He stopped his movements and removed your blindfold, whispering by your ear, "You did good. As promised, I will give you a reward. But remember, after I'm done with you, I'll have you tell me the exact location of the critical parts of your army. I wish you're willing to cooperate though?"

"I-I will..."

"Good girl," He planted a kiss on your temple.

After releasing both of your handcuffed hands, he removed the rest of clothings from your body as you waited impatiently.

He chuckled, unbuckling his belt.

"Stand up," He held your arm and pulled you into a standing position, sitting himself on the chair as he took out his erected member.

"S-Shin..." You moaned.

"Position yourself, [Y/N]." His voice faked gentleness but you didn't mind in the moment. You did just as he told you and went down his shaft, "A-Aahh..."

"That's good," He let out a relieved moan as well, "Keep going up and down like that, [Y/N]..."

The way he said your name was always dreadful to hear. Though consumed by lust and greed, it sounded pleasing in your ears.

He laughed as you tried your best, encouraging you to fasten your pace. His left hand gripping on your waist was firm as he massaged your breast with the other.

"Don't stop, [Y/N]...!"

Both of you were panting hard by then, your climaxes approaching.

You thrusted your hips up and down rapidly, moans echoing throughout the room.

"F-Fuck," He growled, digging his nails into your waist.

With one swift movement, the two of you released at the same time.

You panted hard, your body collapsing into his chest. He held you in his arms, laughing as soon as he caught up to his breathe.

"How are you going to return after doing all these, huh?"

You couldn't answer.

If you came back after such indecent act, only humiliation would await you.

"Though you're fucking great," He snickered, "I guess I'll keep you, not as a soldier, of course."

"No, I—"

He put a finger in front of your lips, preventing you to talk, "I bet you're gonna say bullshits about wanting to fight. Heh, our military is no place for weaklings. You're not worthy enough to become a soldier here."

You clenched your teeth in frustration, tears threatening to fall. From a Lieutenant Colonel to a mere toy of pleasure?

"Prove your worth to me," He forced you to face him, "If I deem you worthy enough, I'll consider training you to become a part of us."

"But before that, you'll have to stay as my little toy."

---------------------------------------------

To be honest, this isn't satisfying enough for me :) I could've written better but I'm so lazy rip *^*

It's so badly written ggh *^*

AND TO THINK THAT MY FIRST SHIN ONESHOT IS A LEMON XD

Next up is a Subaru AU ;)

It's been only AU lately XD

THE TRIPLETS' BIRTHDAYS ARE COMING~ THOUGH I PROBABLY WON'T MAKE ANY ONESHOT FOR THEM, I'M SO SORRY ;-;

And I don't dislike Shin XD He's actually my third fav right now with Yuma as the second and Ayato still as the first ^^

I hope you have a good day or night~

I'm planning on watching Beauty and the Beast today XD I've been rly looking forward to it ><

I'm so excited since the last time I went to the cinema was 2 years ago XDD

Oh, the Subaru AU is a Snow White AU with Subaru as the Snow White ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It won't be long til I update that ^^

Goodbye then (><)ノ゙*

~Scarlett-chan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 176 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
249K 5.5K 27
(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲➡the little sister of the Sakamaki household and everyone loved you. She was so precious to them, not only...
44.2K 1.1K 10
『 all the diabolik lovers boys x reader 』 Just another series of oneshots for all those dialovers fans out there that have a thing for sadistic af va...
3.3K 91 20
From the beginning she can't remember, to the present she only knows. Sapphire finds herself remembering things that don't add up. When her path is c...