Hello Angel | BaekYeon

By smol_oreo

She is an angel sent from Heaven to guide him to the right path. [Entered StarryNightAwards] More

Welcome
Prologue
1- Rules of a Guardian Angel
3-School Entrance
4-Fear of Spiders
5-A Broken Friendship
6-Suspended!
7-Missing Someone
8-Meet Ginger
9-Jelly Beans
10-Smoking
11-Friends
12- Feed Me
13- Movie
14-Selfie
15-Improved
16- Birthday Party
17- Demons
18 - Voices
19 - A Dream
20 - Turned Bad
21- Broken Heart
22- Sacrifice
23- Hmm...lalalalala
24- Goodbye
Epilogue
The Letter

2-Meeting Byun Baekhyun

1.7K 132 41
By smol_oreo

"Mine isn't so bad. I bet I can finish my task in on time."Luhan said as the five of them left the room with their own files in their hands. "It may take me a week or so."he added, very confident about himself.

"Ms Sienna said that some Guardian Angels took months. They basically live with their humans."Yoona said. "And I think mine might take me two months. Luckily mine is a female, easier to deal with."

"I thought all of us received the same gender as ourselves. I got male."Yixing said.

"I got male too."Taeyeon sighed.

"Are you sure you are a girl?"Yoona teased, earning a glare from Taeyeon.

"Obviously. Or are you too blind to see that?"Taeyeon sassed. 

"Loosen up a bit. The male human you are going to guide is probably ten times worse that I am."Yoona chuckled afterwards, giving a pat on Taeyeon's shoulder. "I think all of us are going to be working in the same area. The humans we are going to guide are probably from the same school too. So don't worry, all of us are in this together."Yoona said, squeezing Taeyeon's shoulder encouragingly.

"Guys, I just read the background of my human--"

"Mr Zhang, we don't call humans 'my human', you should address him or her as your master or mistress. How many times do I have to remind you?"Ms Sienna cut him off. "You can only call your master by his name on Earth. To fit in."she added.

"Sorry Ms Sienna. I will remember that. "Yixing apologised.

"Good." Ms Sienna walked past us, her hips swaying alluringly as she walked.

"Gosh, it feels like she is everywhere we go."Luhan groaned.

"That's because we are heading to the cafeteria."Yoona interjected. "And it is a public place where everyone goes to during this time."she stated.

"I am starving, let's grab something."Sehun said.

-

"Son!"Mr Byun shouted towards the stairs,waiting for his son to come down.

"What!?"

"Lock the door for me when I leave." his father shouted as he grabbed his briefcase which was placed at the door to remind himself to take it to work. "Byun Baekhyun!"he shouted again, just in time, his son walked down the stairs.

"Coming."he said.

"You better go to school today. I don't want to receive any more calls from the school, understand?"he opened the door, stepping outside. Baekhyun nodded before closing the door after his father left. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration as he thought about going to school today. He hates leaving the house and even worst, going to school to face all of those weirdos.

He marched up the stairs lazily, taking his time to feel the base of his foot touching each step. He changed into his uniform and simply combed his hair with his fingers. He grabbed his bag on the way out of his room and ran down the stairs. He glanced at the dining table where his father left some breakfast for him. He chewed on his lip, hesitating to take any breakfast as he doesn't have the appetite to eat anything at the moment. He grabbed a piece of bread and shoved it into his mouth before switching off the tv and locking the door as he leaves the house.

-

"You five will be living under the same roof. We have found you a place near your masters or mistresses."Ms Sienna said to the five of them. It is their last meeting with their mentor before going down to Earth. "You all are dismissed. Kim Taeyeon, please stay back for a while."she glanced at Taeyeon who was packing her file into her bag.

"Here. Take this."Ms Sienna handed her something that looked like a camera. Taeyeon took it and examined it. "This is a camera. Take pictures of your master. The pictures will be automatically sent to me."she explained.

"Ms, why am I the only one who have to take pictures?"she asked, looking up at her mentor as she stuffed the camera into her bag.

"Don't question me. Just take pictures of him."Ms Sienna said sternly. "Okay, you are dismissed."

"Yes Ms."she bowed down gracefully and flew her way out of the room.

"What did Ms tell you?"Yoona asked as soon as Taeyeon came out of the class. The other three boys were waiting for her outside too.

"She didn't say much. Just gave me a camera to spy on my master."she replied.

"A camera? Why don't we have one?"Luhan asked as the five of them started to walk to the lift. Sehun pressed the button and scanned his card on the scanner before the doors of the lift closed in front of them.

"I asked her but she didn't want to tell me. The camera might be an extra work."Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. The five of them stepped into the lift as the lift automatically took them to the transporters department.

"Oh look. This place is practically empty."Yixing said, pointing outside as the lift is transparent. The lift is like a huge transparent box that can fly to theie destination. I know what you are thinking, they are angels and they have wings, why don't they just fly? Sometimes angels can be tired from flying. Like humans who can walk but we use transport to go somewhere.

"I guess we are the only ones working right now."Taeyeon sighed.

-

After the final bell rang, everyone started to pack their bags and leave the classroom, but Baekhyun remained seated on his seat. Just like every single school day, he didn't learn anything today. He took his time to get up and slowly leave the classroom.

He heaved a sigh and kept his head down as he walked towards the school's entrance. He could hear everyone chatting excitedly with each other about where to go after school. He sometimes envy them, although he prefers to be ignored.

As soon as he stepped out of the school, he heard a camera shutter in front of him. He looked up and found a girl smiling widely at him with the camera in her hands. He usually ignores everyone, but then he realized that the girl just took a picture of him.

"D-Delete that."he stuttered. It has been so long since he talked to anyone properly.

"What was that?"she pretended that she couldn't hear him.

"Delete."he muttered and looked at her properly. The first thing Baekhyun notice about her is that she smiles like she is the happiest person in the world. She wasn't wearing a school uniform, so Baekhyun assumed that she wasn't from his school.

"No. I will keep this picture."she said as she kept her camera back into her bag.

Baekhyun glared at her, trying to look intimidating. But the girl continued to smile as she reached out her hand towards him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida!"she introduced herself and bowed at him.

Baekhyun stared at her hand and swallowed an invisible lump in his throat. It is the first time someone trying to talk to him. He just wasn't use to it.

Taeyeon pulled back her hand awkwardly before Baekhyun could pull his hand out of his pocket to shake her hand. Baekhyun coughed awkwardly as he tucked his hand back into his pocket.

"Delete that pic."he mumbled before turning away from her and walking towards the bus station. Taeyeon followed behind him and snapped a pic of him from behind. He groaned when he heard the camera shuttered again and looked back at her. "Are you following me?"

"Yes! Is it that obvious?"she asked.

"Don't come near me. Go and find someone else to annoy."he muttered.

"Can't you speak louder? It is hard to hear you."

A thin and tight lip formed on Baekhyun's face. He decided to ignore her and get on the bus, but she followed him. He quickly put his bag beside the empty seat beside him to make sure that Taeyeon doesn't sit beside him.

Taeyeon sat down in front of him and turned back to see him. "I didn't get your name just now. What is your name?"she asked. She obviously know who he is and what is his name.

"That's because I didn't tell you."he looked out of the window.

"Woah, that is a very long name you have, that's because I didn't tell you."she grinned at him, laughing secretly at herself for purposely saying something stupid.

"Are you dense or just dumb?"he finally looked at her in the eye as she is starting to get on his nerves.

"I don't know. So..that's because I didn't tell you, how is school today?"

"Byun Baekhyun."he said.

"Ah?"Taeyeon looked confused at first.

"That is my name."he mumbled. He told her his name not because he wanted her to know, but because he gave up.

Taeyeon smiled to herself contently. The Royal Staff was right, she is definitely stubborn.

-

A/N: Unedited.

I said i wasn't going to update this story weekly, but here i am , obsessed with this story. i hope you guys don't find taeyeon too clingy or annoying. i am planning to portray her character like this since she is always this cool swagger in my stories. tbh, i find characters like her annoying, but still going to write her like that.

Anyways....

Happy Birthday Taeyeon!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 4.2K 18
❝ I don't need you to like her. I need you to protect her. ❞ Where a spoiled rich girl and an assassin end up on the run together.
74.1K 4.2K 39
A light-hearted story about young love.
8.1K 449 12
˗ˏˋ despite everything, what if they decided to love again? 'ΛŽΛ—
26.7K 1.5K 28
β““Even the devil was once an angel.β““ Welcome to my unexpected story. 3.3.16 - 6.6.16