Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

The Last Free Night

1.8K 44 0
By B_S_Robinson

This is part 70... Oh sheeettttt!

ELIZA POV

These past few days Ashley's been better, days are still long as ever and hard but not as gloomy as when she left from our daughter's funeral. No one has visited her, she needed the time to be alone with me and not to be a mother. Our wedding was coming along perfectly, I let her have all control over the details of the wedding so she'd cheer up and take her mind off the grief. She was having a ball, like a child on Christmas. She even chose my wedding dress and it was simply beautiful. It was only two days before our wedding.

But here we are; she's sitting on the floor looking at the seating chart for the reception. I had an issue with that, Ashley has bad judgement but I'd see how she was doing things before I judged. "so at our table who is going to sit with us? We have a large ass table that can fit comfortably 30 people." I tell her as I am sitting on a chair over her and braiding her hair.

She looks carefully while on her iPad arranging names to our seat. Her step mother sits closest to her crown chair , her father sits second to her mother then her aunt and uncle, Maddie, Paul, Paris and Boris come after. We didn't have thirty of the closest people, we kept a tight circle. Ashley's seat is to the right.

She hands me over the iPad letting me have the choice to who could sit where. I sit my step father the very next seat to me, my mother after him, Vera and the twins, Joss and Alan , the baby between the twins, my aunt, Nate and Alec. I personally invited Mrs. Campbell from Hermes after giving her a check and my biggest thanks for letting me use her camera at the store, she was a big help.

After that I had given the camera to Alan in which all the the footage he took , he's now going to make a documentary out of it with my sisters. With my permission of course.

Darcy and David were definitely coming. So was her boyfriend and other than that There weren't too many others I wanted at the crown table. That afternoon we talked and worked on switching and placing people on the round tables. Our cake was going to be dropped off at the venue tomorrow. Our reception was at Gallina Siv's.

Now all we had to do was place peole where we wanted them at our wedding ceremony. There were ten seats a row and we had just about 20 rows. That's an even 200 hundred seats. Plus having our wedding on tv. We both didn't want to but CNN basically begged us plus would pay for our honeymoon, all expense trip paid for along with the Gerber foundation giving us a a year supply of baby food for each and everyone of our children and strollers for 5 babies personally designed by the BUGABOO company.

Of course the stroller wouldn't be of any use until they were a little bigger. We had the best car seats even though. Ashley traded her car in for another that had more seats and space.

"I think we're just about done!"

Looked like we were. Tomorrow we'd have our nails and toes painted, legs shaved,the whole shebang. But I wanted her to feel free, sure she wasn't thinking about her loss too much but I wanted her to feel normal. "tomorrow night how about you have the place to yourself? We split up after we get our nails done and you get your bachelorette party?" she turned around.

"What?"

I laughed at her. She wore the most innocent face. "you are having your own bachelorette party! It's already done anyway. The girls were so kind enough to let me stay at your loft so it's kind of like we're trading houses for a bit." I think she needed this and plus this place was already sharp proofed. She wouldn't do anything stupid before our wedding if I left her alone for one night?

I finished the first braid. "that sounds-- Oh my, I can't even." Ashley was ecstatic. "thank you baby!"

I kissed her forehead. "anything for you as long as you don't go running off with some stripper named "Cherry" or "Lola'; I think I'd be heartbroken Ash."

"Elle? Me and a stripper? No way, I like my women with class!"

I hoped my class would preserve more than anything else could. She taught me it was not about the money, it was how I carried myself and I say I carried myself rather well everyday. "woman what am I without you? You are wild!"

Damn did I love her.

. . .

The Next Day

"Baby come on! We gotta and don't you want the prettiest nails for our wedding tomorrow?" I yelled as I pulled my fiancee in our vanity room.

"But they're gonna pluck my fingers off! I haven't got my nails done in the past five months and last time I did it hurt like hell!" as if that was bringing any reason to why she couldn't get her nails done.

"I know these women and they worked for me before, they aren't gonna hurt you and guess what?"

Bribery does get you everywhere however. "I'll take the two- thousand off your card if you do it for me," the girl loves her own independence and getting paid on her own. I had given her an easy ten thousand whenever we were together. That ten thousand was being put in her account every other week.

"D'oh! Okay!"

She comes with me into our vanity and there are my massaging chairs, stylist and a bath tub. She pulls away. "whats wrong now?" I ask.

"I don't want them shaving my legs and other stuff, only you can do that!"

I rolled my eyes, "girl please."

We'd let them get our nails done." so tell me... What are you going to do tonight?" Ashley asks me.

I could see myself doing a few things tonight but mostly I might just do nothing, I might just wait until she comes home and goes to sleep then watch her all night. Just like I used to. Or be a normal person and not a creep and have a few funky crotched strippers dance on me.

Maybe hang out with my sisters. My mom and step dad we're taking care of Dior, Georgia and Caelan. "the usual, drinks with my sisters and maybe going out of town to do a few other things! This is my last day of freedom and tomorrow begins my new exciting life of screaming kids, nagging beautiful wife." the whole lot.

But in actuality I'm going to the hole. Not the prison where everyone thought Alex was hanging at but he was in a hole, that was in another hole where no one'd ever find him and where he could never get out of. I'd spend my last few hours of being a free person this way. Drinking and kicking the shit out of him. Then stay true to my word and go out the city to buy my fiancee her wedding present.

I had promised her I wouldn't but I live to lie about simple things.

*Flashback *
In the operation room...

"take it away! Take it away! "

*over *

Okay so I lied, I do not lie about simple things.

I shook my head from those uncomfortable thoughts." how about you? " I asks.

"Well the girls aren't telling me yet but they say it's going to be wild." she tells me.

I chose a nail color after they finished cleaning my nails and waxing my legs. I'm surprised it didn't hurt like it usually did.

Something cold and shaky grew inside of me though. Was I getting wedding jitters? "is it cold in here or what?"

Ashley giggles. "you are just nervous." she assures me.

I nodded. "right." agreeing with her.

. . .

Still ELIZA

I kissed her goodbye. "I'll see you tomorrow, but my heart is with you." she looks like she's lost, or like a child that has lost their favorite teddy. 🐻

We hug each other as girlfriends for the last time. There is something different, it is like we're children once again or love sick teens. Something inside my heart is growing wilder and wilder. I didn't dare say bye so I jumped in Vera's car. "where to now?"

"I think you already know." I told my sister; Vera smirked and Joss, winked. We were going to start with drinks of course, I couldn't go beating on someone without a drunken conscience. Alex was Alex, he'd try to mind fuck me before doing anything else, he'd want me try to release him and in my ever so human and sober state of mind there is no way in hell I can let that happen. 

Whenever I had the liquor courage which was rarely I was known to myself to be so heartless. That's why no one would ever catch me drunk with my family no matter how much I hated them over the years and then Ashley. I could never let her be hurt by me.

The girl that meant too much to me, the one that if she left I'd be dead before he left the door. She was-- No, is my weakness. She's my strength and everything else. The girl that could break me and make me all over again. I don't think she knew that though. She makes me want to be better, do better and if it were up to her I'd give up being a Mistress, a Domme and whatever else she wanted me to give up. 

I didn't feel the need to hurt anyone anymore, I didn't feel the need for such levels of power and to have someone owned. Wait... Oh my gosh I'm getting soft. I'm turning into a jar of fluff, although I do mean every word. Would she consider giving up the kinky and super orgasmic lifestyle? This is all too electrifying. 

But nothing like something to drink to push those feelings aside. That can wait at the aisle when I'm spilling my guts and making second promises to her. We stop by my club, I'm shocked it's still open. I knew things were running down when I had been gone for all those months. My business was running out and Ashley was making good with it all while I was gone. She'd made designs which would be coming to Fashion week in about give or take 5 months. 

We get out and walk past the parking garage to the underground club. "I see there is more of an luminescence since last time," I speak about the lighting fixtures. It's more enticing. I thank both my sisters for the scene being a bit more fixated. Still it didn't attract grannies but just the right scene. 

It was a bright red Triskele resembling our community. The doors open before us, "we've installed activating doors that will remember all of our club members."

I step in and see people already dancing with nearly naked bodies, kissing one another. Screams, the sounds of whipping, lashes and much more. It was my kind of scene. I hear other dominants saying my name, people in to give me kisses on the cheek and hugging me. I heard many apologies and got a shit ton of wedding money. Most of these people were coming to my wedding.

"Alright now that you are here party girl we've got a treat for you," Josslyn said with a very sneaky tone. "we've gotta special bitch  just a waiting to please you and your every desire!"

A bitch? Waiting for me? I was quickly blinded by my sisters and chained down to a chair or something by the waist and my arms are freed. The music booming and the screams filled my ears and I was better than an ocean. "we've got our very own Sparkles!" now who's sparkles?

Something was handed to me, it was pure leather. I could hear heels clonking. A girl? Whoever it was someone poured a drink of... Vodka in my mouth. The dizzying alcohol spilt down to my breast getting them wet and erect. I am having so much fun. "what's your name honey?"

"E-Eliza," I stammer. I feel one warm hand on my hand taking it to a breast... C cup. My other hand was on a... Oh my God... My hand is on a dick! "Vera!" I screamed.

"Enjoy!!!" for everytime I wanted to kill my sister and get a dollar for it I'd be rich... Besides already being rich but with a thousand more.

I could feel ass and dick all over me, people kissing me and undressing me while playing crazy music. But I was having the time of my life at once. 

. . .

After my outrageous and highly overrated bachelorette party I headed to "Montaclaire" a place that was underground a prison in the rockies of New York, somewhere by Lake Placid. No one would find us there. 

"Well, well, well..." there was Alan. "are we here to kick some ass?"

"What do you think?" I raised one eyebrow at Alan. "do you have a choice of weapons for me, my friends?"

Alan's hand went to a wall of weapons, there were so many but my eyes were set on an Iron fist. I picked it up and the weapon was quite heavy. "great choice babe," he kisses my cheek and unlocks the security door. "have fun!"

My sisters waited behind me at the door and I, heavy hearted and pounding wildly to face the man-- Monster who put me in this position. But revenge felt so good, to get back and be able to do such a thing to him. I could destroy him in 2.4 seconds. I wanted him to feel what he did to me.

Walking past that door and into the dungeon like room, the walls were made of steel. It was an awfuly tight space, there weren't a single window. The bed was made of steel, there wasn't a single pillow or mattress. Just a pallet like thing and a small thin blanket.

But he was now chained up to a chair and blind folded. "Elizabeth...." Alex sighs in relief. "baby did you come back because you missed me?"

Fuck no. His face was like marble, his jaw line was so strong and skin untouched, he was heaving once his eyes laid onto my Iron Fist. "baby what is the hand for? You know you don't have to act all defensive, I love you! I may have hurt you a few times but that was only because I didn't trust you, I wanted all your love is all but now I trust you after that bitch stabbed me in the back, let's jus' go home and forget about this, we'll go to Santorino's like how we used to and go to Hawaii and make love atop the black sands." however my ex's words didn't phase me. 

"I only have room for one lover in my heart." I came close and with that I gave him on punch with the iron fist square in the face. I retreat back to the wall of weaponry where there was a flogger with many tails. 

Alex's face was bloodied beyond repair. His nose gushed down thick and unruly like lava from a volcano. He was screaming out. I lashed upon his chest over and over, the lashes I performed on him was like painting , I kept on painting until I had a full, no gaps red portrait. 

His screams and noise were like the small symphonies to my ears. Then lastly just like any smart artist I signed my name, right upon his face leaving every marking and trace of evidence from me. 

His eyes pained , streaming not the clear and weak sobs but the blood releasing from his tear ducts, eye lashes beaten off by the iron fist, lips dent in and flattened and unruly yet hazy eye brows now have been skimmed off like a razor when I'd finished my canvas.  "darling it was so good to see you," I kissed his beaming and crimson forehead. "we'll keep in touch, say at least three months from now?" I scheduled our next little play date. 

"Don't you ever come back!" he gurgled. He was now a terrified , pussy WHIPPED boy.

I left along with my sisters. We went to my studio where Nate , Alec and Francis has been all night waiting for me. I walked in on Alec and Nate kissing and Francis texting someone. "did it come in safe?" the gift I had ordered for my wife was no ordinary gift. But I had thought this would be the perfect gift for her, it reminded me of the day I secondly met her. In my chateau , asking her to paint me. The painting still lays in my living room at home in Paris. 

"Yes and not a dent or a scratch." Nate told me.

Francis pulled the sheet off the large gift. It was the a Gunmetal TV Easel. A HDTV easel that was the was size of a TV but was an electronic easel. Ashley would have so much fun with this. "and please tell me you got the blanket..." I was in full worry the blanket wasn't going to be maid on time. 

Alec smiled at me simply. "Father Karl (Lagerfeld) has told us he's finished the blanket you've asked to be customized, he haven't shipped it to the office because he wants to personally hand it over to you as a gift." I was happy Karl wanted to do it manually instead of shipping it over, this way it felt more personal and intimate. 

"Thanks guys, this is great now all I need you to do is get this in the back of the truck to the venue in the morning and put it in the cake room where I know she won't see it."

Everything was coming together just fine. tomorrow I'll be marrying my best friend, my saviour and the love of my life. Nothing can get any better than this, than us and being this much in love. 

.  .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dusk By des

Vampire

20.6K 1.4K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouth 23 year old girl looks normal, but is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained day a...
1.1K 133 8
❝ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ❞ -ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ - Arabella Mancini skilfully negate the negative, turning everyone around h...
3.7K 138 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
17.7K 1.1K 25
*COMPLETED!* Cover by @sandsmark Currently being EDITED. 1st Place Winner of The Chaos Awards 3: Romance 4/26/2018 "Can't you give me a break, Austi...