Light of blindness

Da Hesty0055

Skyler Watts is a seventeen year old blind girl. Her wish is to see and to live a normal life. One day she ge... Altro

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chatper 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31 *finale*

chapter 7

10.2K 282 45
Da Hesty0055

Please vote and comment!!!

enjoy Chapter 7

___________________________________________________________________________________

‘’ifI remember correctlyit must be heresomewhere.’’ I said to myself and kept my hand on the wall to feel if I could find a door. A few steps later I felt a door and opened it. When I was inside and closed the door behind me, I could hear nothing. It was so peaceful, this was definitely a place for me to relax and enjoy my music.I could feel the heat from the sun though the window. My hands find their way towards it and seat down there. I grabbed my iPod, placed my headphone on and leaned my head against the window.

A song from a Korean boy group, Big Bang, started to play. My thoughts were by what I heard with the lunch.

Why was he looking at me? I’m nothing special; I’m just a girl who is blind and want to try living a normal life. And on top of that I don’t know anything about love, let’s stand boys. I heard stuff from my cousins, but nothing more.

Than that face popped up in my head. I felt my cheeks turning red. Was this what he looks like? Was that his face?

The music was still playing faintly on the background. I felt myself getting tired and decided to take a nap.

****Allen’s POV****

I was walking alone around the school. Jason hat leaved because he has some business out of the school grounds. So I decided to go to the music room. As I walked closer I could hear a faint heartbeat, even thought those rooms are soundproof. There was someone, but whom. Normally nobody comes here. So I opened the door.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. She was sitting there. I could her heart beating at a peaceful rhythm. It calmed me down. I slowly walked to her and kneeled in front of her. She looked so beautiful in the rays of the sun. Her brown hair holds a light golden glow and her skin was so flawless and perfect.

My hand reached towards her face and lightly touched it. I felt a light shock through my body. It was different than the first time, this was more intense. I wanted to hold her and keep her close to me, because she was the one.

After a few minutes like this, I seat down next to her and looked at her face. My eyes were looked on her and then she started to move. Her leg touched mine and again I felt a shock. But it was not only me who felt it she felt it too. She sat right on the window sill, with her face in my direction. Her hand moved to hear headphone and removed them.

‘’sorry for waking you up’’ I said. I could see her thinking.

‘’no it’s alright. I must have fallen asleep’’ she said. ‘’I must go now’’. She stood up and walked away.

‘’no… wait… don’t go” I said and grabbed her wrist. It felt so fragile so I lose my grip and tried not to hurt her. ‘’I want to talk to you. So please… don’t leave yet’’.

‘’O-o-o-okay…’’ I could hear she was nervous just like me. Her heart was beating fast and loud. I pulled her back and she sat again next to me. ‘’ please don’t look so much’’. Her face was red and looked really cute.

‘’sorry’’ I turned my head away from her face. ‘’so… euhm… you are the new student right?’’.

‘’yes. And you must me the person who caught me, when I felt down right?’’

How did she know? I never told her.

‘’you got that right’’ I sniggered. ‘’but how did you know?’’

She smiled and my heart skipped a beat.

‘’I may be blind, but my hearing is perfect. Once I hear a voice or sound I can’t forget it. That my way of remembering things.’’

‘’that makes sense. Well anyway my name is Allen’’

‘’Skyler, but call me Sky’’

****Sky’s POV****

NO WAY!!! He is sitting next to me and he is talking to me. I thought no one comes here. How did he find me?

‘’how come that you are blind?’’ Allen asked.

‘’ I was born like this. My parents say that my eyes were fine when I was born but a few days later they started to change.’’

‘’so don’t know how things look like?’’

‘’that’s right… I don’t even know… how my parents look like. Let alone myself. I only can see the person and remember them by touch, smell… and there voice.’’ I sighed and pulled one knee to my face and hugged it in my arms. ‘’but I don’t know any better. This is who I am and I accept it. It may sound weird… but I always have said to everyone, that my wish is to live a normal life. But… my only true wish is… that I can see. I want the world. I want to explore it. The only thing I can see is true darkness. I don’t know what the light looks like.’’

I felt tears coming in my eyes and tried to blink them away, but it was too late. The tears were falling down my cheeks. Why did I need to cry in front of him? Why did I even cry in the first place? I never did that, but I felt that I could trust him. I only know him for five minutes and I told him my wish? My parents don’t even know that wish.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I felt his arms around me and it felt warm and save. I buried my face in his chest and took a deep breath. His smell was intoxicating, it helped me calm down. My skin felt tingled by his touch and my stomach felt funny. I never have felt this way before. It felt so good, that I didn’t wanted to let him go.

‘’it’s okay. You can cry all you want’’ Allen said and pulled me closer in his chest. His heart was beating fast just like me. Was he nervous? That was somehow cute. He rested his head on mine and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

‘’thanks’’ I said with a red head and pushed me from his chest. ‘’I’m okay now”.

‘’that’s good’’. I felt his hand on my face and he cupped it. His face came closer and could feel his breath. My mind was going wild of his smell. I could feel his warmth coming closer. Before I knew I felt his lips on mine. My whole body was in shock and my head felt light. His lips felt soft and warm. So this is what it feels like to be kissed.

A few seconds past by and he pulled me away. I could still feel his lips on mine. I felt that he was staring at me. He hugged me and planted his face in my neck. His breath in my neck made me shiver.

‘’I love you’’ he whispered slowly in my ear and kissed my neck.

______________________________________________________________________________

oooh there first kiss,, <3

i hope you like it, and sorry for any errors,,

please vote and comment,,,  _(^_^)/

loves Lindsey

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

40.6K 1.6K 33
*Completed* When Coventina was five years old, she found out she had the ability to control water. Over the years she believed she was alone and focu...
291 76 32
A young wolf cant understand why her powers are out of wack she's a monster in her own body it's not under her control not until a whole chain of eve...
225K 7.5K 23
Canthopia, it's a world where every single person has a power. The people acquire these powers only after they turn 19 and after. But sometimes, in s...
1.4M 54.7K 62
Credits: 'MsChallenjour' for the amazing yet beautiful book cover and 'Daring2BeMe' for trying to edit the first few chapters of the book. Also, the...