Stuck On You [Lesbian]

By LTsmiles8

Raine is doing her best to keep her world under control. Being the most sought after woman is hard when she's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 32

1.5K 70 0
By LTsmiles8

With a needle poked into her skin, Raine had stopped Stacy just in the knick of time from pumping crystal meth into Raine's body. It was a close call and terrible error in judgment for Raine, but the experience was already out of her mind because she chose to use ecstasy - Chris' leisure drug of choice.

Raine's heels clicked along the hardwood floor as she entered the room with her chest puffed out proudly in the short low-cut dress that hugged her curves. Heads turned over to Raine and she grinned widely in response. If Stacy's too fucked to leave that room, I'm going to find fun on my own.

Raine headed over to grab a glass of wine from a long table, but busy eyeing two women in black leather tights and a black leather jackets that showed off their cleavage. Raine did a doubletake at the similar faces. Twins? They kissed. Nope, just egotistical since they fuck people people who would look like themselves. Raine took the time to admire the two.

Raine had made up her mind. She wanted both of them.

One of them turned her attention to Raine as Raine approached them in the foyer, "Are you the CEO of Hush?"

"Uh huh," Raine responded, staring at the red lipstick on the plump lips.

Raine's eyes trailed down the exposed cleavage and over the dark long legs beneath the stockings the shiny leather leggings. Nice ass.

"Look at me," the woman tsked while she circled around Raine as if she were hunting.

Raine's dilated eyes snapped back up to the woman's black ones. She was looking at Raine as if Raine were beneath her. She's so hot... Raine glanced over at the woman next to the one she was ogling. And by default, so is she.

"I'm sorry... uh..." Raine mumbled.

"Tamara is what you can call me and this is my lover Dominique," She smiled with a set of perfectly straight teeth.

Tamara. Dreadlocks. Dominique, long straight blonde streaks in her long black hair. Raine reminded herself.

"We were talking about how you're cute enough to play with. Do you want to come in a room with us?" Dominique motioned with her eyes up the winding staircase.

"I could come... a lot," Raine said in passing as she grabbed a glass of wine.

"This one needs to be punished," Tamara smirked at Dominique.

"Ah, ah, ah," Dominique shook her head, "Calm down Tamara, we have all night to play."

Dominique eyed her up and down, " Let's do a bit of sharing. Let us know what you're into," she flicked her finger nonchalantly, "and we'll let you know what we're into. Maybe we can have a lot of ...fun."

Raine grinned. Perfect.

Tamara's boots clicked along as Raine stumbled along behind her captors. She was being led up the worn down staircase and before she knew it, she was in a small room with nothing but a large bed, a chair, and the soft sound of a fan that churned hot air at her.

Raine's arms were tied behind the back of the chair she was sitting on. The dim light gave off so much heat that sweat was dripping off of her nose. She was trapped by the women that stood before her.

Tamara held all the power in the world over her and yet Raine still needed her more than ever. She came prowling towards Raine as her hips swung side to side and the red lipstick curled itself into a smirk. She had caught Raine's eyes linger over the black leather at her cleavage.

"Can't wait to see what's under there," Raine deadpanned as she looked back up at the soft edges of her jaw.

"Ah, ah, ah," Raine heard Dominique from beside her. Dominique grinned widely and pushed her index finger against Raine's red lips, "Hush."

Raine's eyes darted from Tamara to Dominique. It was like they had walked off the front cover of a Vogue magazine.

Tamara laughed wickedly, "I love the excitement this little firecracker has," and then proceeded to trail a finger down the side of Raine's neck.

Raine exhaled and held her breath. The smoothness of the black glove against the tiny hairs on her neck sent shivers down her spine and images flashed in her mind. She imagined being at the mercy of those gloved hands and not being able to touch back. She could almost feel their breathing on her.

Suddenly, Tamara swayed their hips over to the bed while Dominique watched.

"Come here baby," Tamara smirked as she sat on the edge of the bed, showing off her long legs.

Dominique's heels clicked over to the bed. The two ended up in a heated lip lock that turned into Tamara rolling overtop of Dominique. Raine watched the red lips print themselves along Dominique's skin.

Tamara placed her knees on both sides of Dominique and leaned down to whisper something Raine couldn't hear due to the fan above. Raine cursed the inefficient sound that the creator of the fan forgot to take into consideration.

Dominique smirked, "Enjoy the view Raine."

Without warning, Dominique pulled down the little bit of leather over Tamara's cleavage and the full perky breasts unravelled. She leaned over and proceeded to suck them as she spread her fingers and grabbed ahold of the plump asscheeks before her. Tamara arched her back and sunk onto Dominique's lap. Her hair swayed back and forth, following the motion of her pierced nipple being pulled.

Raine watched intently a few feet away from the side of the bed as one of Dominique's hands slipped into the front of Tamara's leather leggings. It was an awkward angle, but it seemed like she didn't care. Raine could see her hand moving, but it was Tamara's gasps that gave away what was really happening.

In no time, Dominique had Tamara worked up to a point where she was heaving and near the brink of going over the edge. The shadows of Tamara's smooth back soon started to glimmer with a thin coat of sweat as she tried desperately to move her hips onto the fingers below, but they seemed to not give her what she wanted.

Dominique was in full control as one hand firmly gripped her from behind and the other strategically seemed to tease Tamara.

"Baby please," she begged Dominique, who seemed to be soaking in the moment.

"No," Dominique pulled her eyebrows in and smiled evilly.

Their little game continued over and over until Tamara dug her nails into the back of Dominique's shoulder, "Please."

Dominique winced and then glanced at Raine thoughtfully, "Get Raine to let you cum and you'll get to cum."

Raine's jaw clenched into a smile.

Tamara leaned back and placed a hand on the bed, exposing one of her breasts towards Raine's direction. Her worried eyes locked with Raine's and she used her free hand to play with her nipple. Her gasps turned into moans as the bed let out small creaks.

"Oh Raine, please... ask her to fuck me."

Raine grinned wider, her teeth grinded hard as she shook her head.

Raine loved watching Tamara's torture. It was sadistic but she enjoyed Tamara's squirming, her frustrated moans and her desperate whimpers.

"Please Raine, I'll think of you when her fingers are inside of me..." Tamara groaned.

Raine laughed, "Okay fine, you can fuck her Dominique."

Dominique shifted Tamara so her legs were open and over the edge of the bed facing Raine. Tamara's tight pants took a second to slide off but they revealed long legs and a neatly trimmed tuft in between. Dominique got off the bed and had Tamara in the palm of her hand once again.

Raine heard a loud wet slap followed by a long moan. Suddenly Tamara was rocking against Dominique's hand. In an instant, Tamara's breasts were bouncing to the rhythm of Dominique's fingers that rammed into the creamy mess in between. Tamara leaned back on both of her hands and stretched her flat stomach up towards the ceiling. Her head tilted to the side as she locked eyes with Raine. Her mouth was open as she made noises as if she were shocked at how intense Dominique felt inside of her.

Between the frequent ah's that followed the beat of Dominiques two drumming fingers, Tamara managed to say, "It feels like... ah, ah, ah, my pussy is on fire. She's fucking me so, ah, ah..."

Dominique wasn't making it easy for her to make out real words at all. In fact, she was fucking her so hard that the entire bed was screeching against the ground.

"...good. I can't wait for you mmm... to feel this too..." Tamara gasped as beads of sweat ran down her face.

"Don't let her cum," Raine said.

"W-What? Tamara gasped as her lips below seemed to just hang onto the fingers for dear life.

Tamara's abs flexed as she hunched forward. Her legs started to tense and her sounds just kept getting louder.

Raine swallowed hard as she felt her own lips swell up. Watching all the juices were just oozing out of Tamara's dark pink pussy was just too much. Raine's own breathing hastened as she struggled against the rope that tied her hands behind her back. She wanted to touch herself so bad, but couldn't.

Dominique slowed her pace down, causing Tamara to whimper and look at Raine with her mouth ajar.

"Raine please, please Raine I just need you to let me cum," Tamara cried in desperation.

"Nope," Raine bit her lower lip as she watched Tamara squirm.

Tamara attempted to use her hips to thrust onto Dominique's fingers, but Dominique simply pulled her fingers farther out to adjust. If anything it teased Tamara even more.

"Raine please let my wet pussy cum for you," Tamara begged.

Raine nodded at Dominique who took the queue to pick up her pace.

"Aren't you going to thank her?" Dominique raised her eyebrow at Tamara.

Tamara screamed, "Oh yes, yes, yes! Thank... Ugh! Ugh! Thank you Raine..."

Tamara's round breasts bounced in different directions as the fingers inside of her drove her to move in all sorts of directions.

Suddenly, Dominique had Tamara writhing underneath her crying out in ecstasy, "Yes, yes, yes!" she screamed.

"Fuck," Raine whispered as she felt the dampened material of her dress. She could feel her own breathing get heavier as she grinded herself against the chair.

Tamara's legs twitched, she threw her head back, and her entire body just shook until clear liquid projected itself in an arch and onto the floor. Dominique looked down and smiled to herself.

"Love it when you squirt like that," Dominique commented.

They took a moment before Dominique planted a soft kiss onto Tamara's forehead.

"Let's play with our new toy," Dominique proceeded over to the corner where Raine was seated.

It was like Raine was a mouse stuck in a cage and two pussies were coming at her. Dominique brushed Raine's hair to one side and hovered over her.

"Oh, we're going to have so much fun Raine... It's been awhile since we've had one who was so... willing," Dominique whispered into Raine's ear.

It was like the vibrations of Dominique's voice sent waves over the baby hairs on Raine's neck. The light grazes of Dominique's wet fingers gliding down Raine's cleavage caused goosebumps to rise over her breasts as she shivered.

All of a sudden, Raine felt her dress get hiked up and her crotch get completely exposed. Then she felt wet warmth on her bare knee. Raine moaned as she moved her leg in response to Tamara's grinding.

Meanwhile, Dominique took no time in prying Raine's other leg open. She smiled down at the dress.

"Look at yourself," Dominique sneered, "you dirtied the furniture watching us."

Raine swallowed and looked down at her own naked flesh. She could feel the wetness leave her body and leave traces of evidence smeared onto the chair.

"She needs to be punished Dom," Tamara moaned as she grinded down harder.

"Get your cum all over this dirty little thing. You might as well since she's already covered her dress in it," Dominique smirked as she lathered Raine's breasts in the aftermath of Tamara's pleasure.

It was like Raine was being lathered in a soft lotion until one of her nipples was inched into hardness. Simultaneously, Tamara's warm pussy rubbed its way towards another explosion. It wasn't long until she squirted again down Raine's leg. Raine could feel droplets of Tamara's cum slide down her knee and over the side of her calves like lava.

"Stand up," Dominique demanded as she circled around Raine.

As Raine stood up from her seat, a string of her own juices connected the chair to her core. She needed them both, but she really wanted to get fucked. However, little did Raine know, the two weren't the type to give into pathetic desires.

The next thing Raine knew, she was stretched out like an 'X' on the bed and each of her limbs were tied to parts of the bed. She felt the ceiling fan blow at her exposed crotch and turn her hot fluids damp and cold. She whimpered and tugged against the nylon restraints.

"Please," Raine begged, trying hard to grind herself against the mattress.

"Shut up," Tamara demanded, as someone slipped a finger over Raine's hardened clit.

"Mmm!" Raine muffled her own moan into the mattress in her best attempt to obey.

Raine heard ruffling off to the side of the bed and the click of a purse.

"Put this on," Dominique growled to Tamara.

Tamara placed a blindfold over Raine's eyes and grinned, "Trust me, you'll feel it a lot better like this."

Raine heard shuffling around and then felt the bed depress in some areas. She had no idea who was where, but the anticipation was killing her.

She moaned loudly into the sheets as something slick glided through her pussy lips slowly. It seemed to wipe up most of her cum as she groaned.

"Please, one of you fuck me. I need it so much. I've been bad fucking punish me already," Raine cried in agony.

"Not a problem," Tamara said mischievously as she placed a finger overtop of her clit and started to rub.

Suddenly, Raine felt a huge cold glob of wetness slap against her asshole and then a thin piece of latex over it. Raine let out low moans as a tongue lapped overtop the hole.

After several minutes of this massage, Tamara asked, "Are you ready?"

Raine moaned, "Could you use only one finger?"

"Yes," Dominique responded and Raine felt a gloved covered finger play with the ripples of her opening.

Raine felt her muscles start to let go as the lubed finger slowly started to insert itself.

"Is this speed good?" Tamara asked.

Raine moaned, "yeah just like that..." It had been so long since someone had played with her ass.

The finger slowly moved its way up and curled. It slowly drummed against her insides.

"You know, you can hit your clit on both ends by doing this..." Dominique explained to herself as Tamara rubbed against the bundle of nerves faster.

"Mmm..." Raine moaned, feeling as if the finger were filling up her entire being.

She started to move against both of the hands against her. The two seemed to be in sync.

"Oh god, why does this feel so fucking good?" Raine muttered as the feeling of having someone inside of her backside felt dirty and hot at the same time.

It was extra sensitive because it hadn't been played with for so long. At the same time, Raine had never had a threesome where she had allowed for strangers to play with her like that. This time though, she just didn't care.

Dominique laughed, "Your clit actually extends towards your ass... which is why it feels so good."

Raine felt two fingers push through her swollen lips and into her core. With a total of three fingers in her, she had to muffle her screams on the mattress. Her hair was damp and was being dragged on the mattress as they filled her with everything she needed. Distraction, feelings, and intensity. She felt both sets of muscles start to contract and make everything even more sensitive. She started to gasp for air as her body was getting pounded in every way possible. Immediately after, she felt the hand over her clit beging to rub viciously while she was getting fucked.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, fuck FUCK!" Raine cried as her entire body tensed up before she fell onto the bed shaking.

Raine breathed as if she had finished an intense kickboxing match. As soon as she caught her breath, she felt the restraints and the blindfold come off.

Tamara leaned down and placed her head next to Raine's as she smiled, "We just got started Raine... I hope you're not tired yet."

Raine's lips curled into an open smile as she breathed out of her mouth.

Eyes wide and pupils dilated, Raine nodded, "Water and then I'm ready."

Many hot sweaty hours later, Raine laid on the bed naked and watched as Tamara and Dominique got dressed. Once they were completely dressed, Dominique caressed Tamara's cheek with her hand and they leaned in for the first time that night to share a soft kiss.

"I love you," Dominique smiled.

"I love you too baby," Tamara pulled Dominique into a hug.

Raine turned away from the two, sighed, and started to gather her clothes. I'm sick of love. 

Two more chapters coming right up! Leave your comments, slap a vote down, and the next chapter shall appear soon. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 79 27
Rating: 16+ Includes: Language Use of substances Partial nudity Partial violence Mention of sensitive information: Eg: [Rape, suicide, etc] ...
228 54 7
"You stay away from that woman, you understand? You do not wanna get involved with a person like that." Willow left the city drama and traveled to th...
117K 2K 16
Never try to sneaky link with me, you'll love it here I do not own any pics or videos used. They are just to match a face to the characters you are...
1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...