bestfriend | g.d

By xxJessTheFangirlxx

17 year old Anna is in her final year of school, and it's her hell. At least she has her best friends, Ethan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
facts about characters✌🏻
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not a chapter ~ Important New Characters💗
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
*The end*Sequel coming tomorrow*
Sequel is up X
1k reads
10k reads
hi again
NEW ETHAN BOOK UP!

Chapter 2

29K 472 268
By xxJessTheFangirlxx

As I stepped inside the studio Olivia instantly jumped into my arms.
" Anna those guys are so annoying " She groaned as she let go, pointing towards the boys sitting at the other end of the room.
" Why? " I shrugged and let out a little laugh.

( A/N-who else pictures Ethan saying 'why' when he got his wisdom teeth removed lmao )

" They just were, now come on " She grinned, taking my hand and leading me to the dressing area.
I made sure my hair looked okay, before I re- tied my shoe laces.
As soon as we got into the dance studio, I began stretching. My favourite styles to do are Hip Hop and Contemporary / Lyrical.
Today we were doing a hip hop number my coach, Jamie worked on.
" Places guys " she smiled, as we made our way to the starting positions.
I've always been classed as Jamie's favourite or the best dancer, I don't think so though.

I step out to the front, as I was dancing in the centre. I guess you could say I had the lead.
Once she hit play on the music, it was all natural to me. I just go with the music, like my body was in a world of its own.
Jamie was recording the dance on my phone, so I could watch it back and maybe even post it on my social media if I liked it :)

*After class*

I packed up my bag, before spraying the deodorant I brought. I made my way outside and began walking, before a car honk blasted in my ear.
" Get in loser we're going shopping! " Ethan yelled in a girly voice, clearly making a mean girls remark.
I laughed and jumped in the backseat.
" Hey guys " I smiled, and the twins both smiled back.
" How was class? " Grayson asked, turning around to face me.
" It was good, I have a video " I say, pulling out my phone and handing it to him.
He clicked play, and I couldn't help but notice the grin that appeared on his face.
" You're really good A " He said.
" I've told you not to call me A, it's like- " I began before Ethan cut me off.
" That pretty little lairs crap you've said " he laughed.
I shrugged before Gray put on our favourite album, High School Musical.
Even though we're 17, we're allowed to jam out in the car to Troy and Gabriella, aren't we??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 120 22
Hannah is a 17 year old girl ready to make her dreams come true at her new college and start a career. She has dealt with bullies and other major pro...
2.6K 75 21
Lily is a junior in high school, and she only has a couple friends. Ethan and Grayson are the popular kids she's known her whole life, but the only t...
3.6K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...
119K 2.2K 40
BOOK 1 Rank: #12 16 year old Sara Miller gets bullied everyday by Ethan Dolan but his brother Grayson Dolan is her best friend. What happens when Eth...