Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

14

18.7K 381 46
By stylesrunsme

Leah came by today and brought her bags of makeup and some clothing. Apparently Harry and I are going out tonight to another club...

Harry left a little while ago to take care of more 'business' which is actually just starting to get annoying. All he says is 'I'll be back,' which is fustrating at times; especially since he doesn't seem to mind that I'm actually dying to know where he goes and what he really does.

I feel so stressed; this weekend so far has had it's ups and downs. A pro being that Harry went down on me; and the con being that Harry had to beat two men and participated in their murder.

Well since I'm on that topic, I must admit I feel like my life is threatened at the moment. And with that being said, I don't really feel like going out only to know that'll be paranoid enough to have to pay attention to every single person I encounter.

Harry told me not to go back in the basement till the cleaning ladies cleaned up all the blood... and those girls have been down there for almost two hours. They kept going back and forth between the upstairs facuet in the laundry room to the basement, they carried buckets of water that were bloody to replace with clean water and just knowing that made my face turn pale and everytime I saw them I instantly felt sick. One of the ladies actually started shouting at me, but I couldn't understand her since she was speaking in some foreign language. I believe she told me to look away, because she was motioning for me to cover me eyes.

So I don't know if I should feel excited for leaving this house tonight or just be terrified.

Leah helps me into my wardrobe. Surprisingly it's an all black and white outfit, which is shocking because I thought Harry just wanted me to wear all black. Nonetheless it doesn't bother me, I'm just surprised is all because now I'm not restircted to wearing only one color.

The outfit for tonight is sort of complicated. I'm wearing white capris pants, that are literally stuck onto my legs; they're very tight. I had to put on my undershirt first, which is one of the difficult pieces; the top is sort of like a one peice bathing suite, except there is no backing on it. On top of the black bathing suite piece, Leah has put on me some weird fabric that has sparkles on it; it's itchy, show through and longsleeved, she tucked it into my pants and gave me shoes that match it. (pic on side)

As I look into the mirror and see myself, a bit of fustration takes place within me; fustration, fear, hopelessness and depression.

I feel unhappy and not in the mood.

I notice Leah's lips moving while she paints my fingernails now, but I can't help but to continue to stare at myself. I don't want to feel this way, I don't want to be this way. I should be happy that I have company over and that Leah is here to talk to me, but I guess I'm just having 'one of those days.'

"The bracelet is real pretty," Leah says, smiling at me as she blows the wet paint on my nail.

A real smile peaks onto my face as I pick up my finger and trace over the diamonds on my wrist,

"It's something, isn't it?" I say. "I haven't taken it off since he put it on me."

Leah smiles wide and pushes her wavy, long blonde hair behind to her back, "cute."

After Leah takes care of me, I thank her and watch Gordo escort her to her ride. Gordo compliments me and tells me Harry's on his way. I sigh and make my way to the couch to wait for him. I pick up a magazine and look at the pretty women in expensive clothing.

"Gisele?"

I turn my head to see Harry, standing beside an open front door. I tuck a peice of hair behind my ear, set the magazine down and pick up the clutch Leah said I 'have to' carry and then I walk over to Harry.

Harry opens his mouth and pinches his lips, looking at me up and down. I turn my head but continue to walk to him.

"You look lovely Gisele, I like this on you a lot" Harry says.

Instead of verbally thanking him, I nod then walk past him to get out the door. As I step my foot onto the placemat outside the door, Harry lightly wraps his hand on my upper arm.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I respond, shaking my head. I couldn't even explain it to him, because I barely know what's wrong, myself.

"Gisele, tell me what's wrong," Harry says a bit more wearisomely.

"I- I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? He questions, frowning his brows.

I knew he wouldn't understand. "I'm fine, Harry. Please let's just go."

And thankfully, Harry drops the subject, takes my hand and walks me to the vehicle.

The car ride is silent, or well I'm silent while Harry makes jokes and socializes with the driver. He asked me twice why I was so quiet, but then again I was never a wild or loud girl.

Once we arrive to the night club, Harry walks out his door and waits for me to meet him around the car. Together we walk hand in hand in front of the club while cameras flash and people shout for us to look there way. I've never experienced this sort of attention ever, and I already can't stand it. One thing I can't help but question is why people never showed up to us before? I mean, we've made public appearences before this.

"Is this the new Princess, Prince Harry?" "Prince Harry, have you found the one?" "Does she only want you for the fame or the power, Prince Harry?" "Prince Harry, how could you date a woman from Loam?" People shout.

I keep my head down as the flashes start to blind me and the people start to get loud. I keep a tight grip on Harry and we continue to walk towards the doors.

"Word got out I guess," Harry whispers in my ear. "I'll have security clear the area when we leave." I nod and step into the club once Harry opens the door for me. Before we move a step further, Harry stops me and turns to look at me, pulling me to the side of the doors.

"I want you to enjoy yourself tonight," he says, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Harry, what are you talking about?"

"Gisele, I'm going to order us some drinks, your going to dance and socialize. I need you to have fun for me baby. I feel like I've kept you caged." Harry admits.

It's cause you have.

"Harry, it's not a big deal."

Instead of responding, Harry grabs my hand and we walk to a back room. Last time I went into the back room of a club, Harry and I were alone and he got me drunk. I hate to be a party pooper, but I don't want to be doing any of that tonight.

I don't know why, but this morning, this evening and even right now.. this day doesn't seem right and not only because of my mood, it's even the vibe I'm getting now... This day is just so off for me.

As we finally reach the back room, Harry opens the black double doors and I step in before he. I look around the area to see that it's not empty but filled with people... people whom seem to be of high status or importance.

"Harry!" An older man shouts, walking towards Harry and I. The man has a white beard and a lot of white hair, he's tall and has a large body weight that is covered by a long fancy robe. The man has his arms wide open and beside him are two young girls, walking towards us.

Harry steps away from the now closed doors and smiles as he opens his arms wide too, ready for a hug from the large man. I stand to the side, my hands crossed over my clutch, as I try to keep my fake smile in place; as I try to seem happy for Harry.

"Uncle Covetous (cove-ah-tis)!" Harry smiles, hugging Uncle Covetous... The King Covetous of District 2. Oh so I'm in a room full of royalties? I look back into Harry's gleaming eyes as he stares at his uncle, and I mentally slap him for not warning me that I would be in the presence of king/queenships.

"How are ya Harry? Everything's good? I've been hearing a lot about you! I heard you've picked a girl? A princess? ...Is this she?" Uncle Covetous asks Harry, turning away from him and coming my way.

"You've got the most admirable set of orbs, darling." King Covetous says, talking my hand and kissing it, while looking into my soul.

"Thank you, King Covetous" I smile.

"Harry, my my, this one... this one is extraordinary, she's enthralled me by her beauty. You've got to be one of most stunning women I've ever seen. Nice choice, Harry." King Covetous says.

I keep a smile on my face as I hear uncle here, creepily tell me how he finds me alluring; my smile remains only because King Covetous keeps his gaze on me, otherwise I would be holding a face of disgust. His tone isn't one that's kind or sweet, he didn't seem to be giving me a complement rather his voice was sure and stern, intimidating. The whole room had their gaze on us three, even though the music was still loud and people had seemed drunk.

I look back at Harry and I notice how his smile drops and he clears his throat, stepping back to me and picking up my hand.

"This is Gisele," Harry says.

"Gisele... You've got a family back home, don't you? One you cared for? Worked hard for. A terrible district? Well she's shy at first but you can share a laugh with her and she can become your best friend, a good one at that. Her smile is one that makes all others smile and her laugh one that makes others laugh. She cares for everyone and tries to befriend peoples. She could be everything you ever want. Her eyes are big and bright and they pierce into your mind and soul... I don't think there is any other girl perfect for you to be with, Harry. Gisele." King Covetous says, still continuing to look at me.

Harry grips my hand tighter and my face tries to keep a smile planted but every few seconds turns into a frown, my lips feel wobbly and my eyes get teary. I squeeze Harry's hand back.

My mouth parts, "how did you-?"

"Uncle Covetous is great at reading people. You've got a talent uncle." Harry says, as his eyes stay on mine and he tries to mentally help me coupe with the fact that this man basically just explained part of my life and my personality.

"Stay safe, Gisele. Good luck, Harry." King Covetous says, flashing me a smile and Harry a nod then returning back to where he came from.

I look back at Harry to see his eyes set on the back of King Covetous, as if he were trying to beam lasers into his body. As if Harry didn't actually like him, but only seemed too.

I put my head down and rise my clutch up to my hip to hold it with my forearm as I place that hand on Harry's lower arm and look at our entwined hands.

Not even ten minutes into the night, do I know that it'll be difficult to pretend that I was going to have fun. Even though Harry and I stay in place and my vision is on our hands, I can feel Harry's eyes burning into my faced-down pupils. I rise my head a bit and move my eyes to the left to see King Covetous sitting back on a large leather sofa, one leg crossed over his knee as his two beautys sit on the left/right armrests holding glasses of alcohol, all looking back at me.

I'm now ready to accept that my instincts were right about this day. Everything is off. I turn back to the man infront of me to see a fret Harry who's in distress and in his cold and hard eyes I find suspicion, and the reason for that I'm unsure of.

An uneasy and troubled feeling rushes through my body, leaving goosebumps that're visible to the eye, all becuase of soon-to-be uncle Covetous, all there is to wonder is what he's capable of tonight.

I'm thinking of adding some morrrrrrrre drama, maybe bring back some characters??

**And don't worry about how some things aren't quite answered yet, I've got a plan my babes and everything will come together and be answered

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.6K 76
I glanced over at Harry. He was looking back at me and I could see his mouth moving in that slow, sexy way of his, but I couldn't focus on what he wa...
15.2K 382 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...
445K 17K 22
"Stop," Harry whispered as the smaller man in front of him placed his soft delicate hands on either side of his head. Harry whimpered as he felt ano...
34.7M 958K 104
"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing this to me" I squeaked, earning a low chu...