Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

13

16.2K 403 68
By stylesrunsme

I woke up in the master bedroom; I was lying on the bed. The warm fur blanket covering my already warm body. My head felt heavy and my limbs were numb. I put my hand to my forehead to wipe the sweat that was weighing me down. When did I get in here?

I looked out the window and saw that the sun was just setting, how long have I been asleep?

Slowly, I got off the bed and walked over to the dresser to take a look at myself in the mirror. I saw bags under my eyes and that my face was quite pale. I rubbed my eyes and took a step back. Anger rushed threw my veins when I remember the reason to why my body failed to hold me earlier today. 

Harry.

Immediately I made my way to the door of the room; ready to yell and demand for explanations from him.  If there is one thing I can't tolerate, it's violence.

I twist the knob of the door but it failed to turn; he locked it. I banged on the doors and let out a scream, "Harry open this door!" I stopped knocking and waited for his response, which never came.

"Harry, unlock this door, and let me out! Now! This isn't funny!"  I yell.

I put my ear on the large wooden door and tried to listen to any noise. 

"Please?" I whispered. 

It was then when I heard someone make there way to the bedroom door. I moved my body back a few feet and crossed my hands over my chest. Somehow the towel I once had wrapped around my hair had dissapeared and my brunette hair lay moistly, on my back. I tapped my foot on the ground, while the person behind the door seemed to be unlocking it. 

Once I saw Harry, I let out a heavy breath and a put on a disgusted face. His body was cleaned up and he wore a black shirt with sweatpants that hung low. I rememberd the last I saw him he was covered with blood... which wasn't his.

"Gisele." Harry says, looking into my eyes. He places a hand on his head and pushes his hair back. "Baby, you've got to understand that-"

"Understand? 'That' what Harry! That you brought men here to beat up? Their blood was on your hands Harry! You brought them here and put their lives on your hands! You, you... you wild man!" I said, pointing my fingers at him. I was surprised with my sudden confidence at yelling at Harry, but the words rushed out of my mouth, before I could even think of what I was planning to say to him.

Harry takes a step forward and grabs my elbows, pulling me to him. I move my head to the side, not wanting to get face to face with him. 

"Look at me," he says, pulling me closer. My feet placed on the socks covering his toes. 

I close my eyes and hesitantly turn to look at him.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" He asks, madly.

I put my head down in shame and frowned. Instead of responding to his question, I try to change the subject. "Harry, you can't-"

"No, Gisele. I can and I will. What was it that you just called me two seconds a go? Huh?" 

My head faced downward and I looked at Harry's fingers, as they applied more pressure to my elbows and arms. 

"A wild man? Gisele, you know nothing." Harry spits, asnwering for me.

"I know things Harry! I'm not stupid. I can't believe you would do something like that!" I shout.

"Watch your fucking mouth and stop yelling." Harry says calmly. With much force Harry turns me around and pushes me onto the door, my body shutting it. 

"Do you want to know why I fucking brought them here? Huh, Gisele? How they fucking got here?"

I let out a shriek and many pants while Harry placed the side of his head, against my cheeks. His head and lips smushing against my face.

"Well are you wondering princess? Hm? My little princess. The name suites you well, because after all, you're going to become a princess. My princess." Harry says smoothly. I felt the moving of his lips on my cheek and that alone made me shiver.

"No," I whisper. 

"What was that?" Harry asks, moving his head off my face and in front of me. "'No', you don't want to know why they were here or 'no' you're not my princess?"

"Both," I mutter. 

"You fucking whore!" Harry yells, grabbing harshly at my elbows again and moving me to the bed, in which he throws me on. My back hits the mattress and my body bounces from the impact. Harry has his hands pinning my wrists and his legs pushing mine together. 

"I'm not a whore, Harry!" I cry. "Why were they here? Please tell me! I want to know why they were here!" I say, feeling defeated. 

Harry angrily shakes his head. He lets go of my left wrist and brings his fingers to my lips. 

"Gisele, baby, what am I going to do with you?"

For some reason, maybe because of the awkwardness in this moment or the intensity in his eyes, I whisper, "Please don't Harry."

"Please don't what?" Harry whispers back. He brings his head closer to me and starts to kiss around my ear. 

"Hm, Gisele? How could I help you, if you refuse to answer me?" Harry states. 

I let out a shriek when I felt Harry suck onto my neck. 

"Don't cry baby, it's just a kiss." Harry chuckles against my skin. "I didn't actually bring Dan and Rob here, they came here, uninvited. Apparently, they came to explore." Harry says, loosening the grip he had on my one wrist. He moves his hands to my sides and continues to kiss me. 

"What else Harry?" I ask, suddenly intrested in why the intruders, Dan and Rob.

"They brought your name up, but didn't have enough time to explain since their throats were cut off."

My eyes widen and my body stiffens. "You're joking. Harry, please is that a lie?...Harry talk to me!" I panick.

"Why does it matter? They'll never bother us agian.' Harry says. He stops kissing me and looks at me. "Baby, no one will touch you. I found them didn't I? Gordo saw their car parked across the road and once he told me, I met him in the basement with them blind folded and tied up. Nothing was ever going to happen, we got to them first."

"What could they want from me?" I say.

"Everyone's excited to met the princess." Harry says with a smirk. He pushes my hair back while I close my eyes and take deep breaths.

He caught them and nothing happened.

I try to remain calm, but then my mind starts to wonder of other things. 

"Will anyone come back?" I say with much worry in my voice.

"No one will come back. Not even a spy could take a look at you, without my consent." Harry says, bringing my knuckles to his lips. 

"Should I be scared?" I ask. 

Harry's eyebrows pull together and he soon gets off my body. When he sits straight on the bed, he pulls me up to sit beside him. His hands move around and he holds onto my waist. "You should never be scared baby, I'm here." Harry says, then gives a kiss to my cheek.

"I didn't mean to call you a whore," Harry says out of the blue. 

A smile comes to my lips, he's apologizing... he's trying. "I didn't mean to call you a wild man... thanks for protecting me. You don't have too." I say shyly.

Traps. These are his fucking traps, Tricks. His devious charm. He was just yelling at you! I push my thoughts away and I suddenly start to blush in front of the the man who's forced me to be apart of his life and I have no control over the feeling.

Harry puts his fingers to my chin and lifts it up slightly. "Gisele, I wouldn't dare care for another person. I love you, you and you're sheepish ways. You're mine whether it's official or not." Harry says with a small smile on his face. 

I observe his features and swallow the lump in my throat.

If this is how my life is going to be so far, I don't think I have what it takes to be his. (Pic of Gisele on side, it's actress Camilla Belle)

BTW BTFW IT'S HARRY'S MOTHER FUXING BIRTHDAY... im dying, i cant breathe, he's 20 and I don't know how to handle this situation

like no

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
1.7K 40 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...
582 18 25
Harry and Katie have always been best friends. The only issue is that Katie was in love with him. That is until something seemed to go wrong on her 1...
174K 9.1K 30
"Harry?" I asked. His eyes barely opened before he closed them again. "Niall," his voice was so soft and drifted. I cried again, just happy to hear...