Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

You and I and Judas

1.8K 58 16
By B_S_Robinson

Eliza POV

Five days later after engagement....

We were back to normal, I was designing and then coming up with new ideas. Ashley was making art work again, paint and sketching whatever she could, we teamed up to even make a new clothing line for infant fashion. 

My sisters would call in Target or Macy's for sales and getting my brand back out in the fashion industry.

 In my debts to the people who contributed forward to getting away from Alex I had a proper funeral for Marie. Her daughter and family are in safe hand; they are set for life in whatever they need so they needn't work too hard a day in their lives and that her daughter can go to the best school in Germany, start a new life and all. I paid everyone back and fulfilled promises, but now my biggest debt was into Alan. 

None of this could have been done without him, he looked so restless and in love with my sister. His security was always around me. Compliant as well. I didn't know what to give him or say besides thank you. He was too good to Ashley and I. 

Maybe if him and Joss are very serious about one another then perhaps maybe I'd be able to throw them a beautiful wedding one day-- That's it! A vacation. That's what I could get him, somewhere far away. I knew he'd love that.

Things were gonna be just fine too.  I just had to finish one other thing, Amara. That bitch is gonna be so dead when I'm done with her and Bee? I knew she should have been dead a long time ago, she was a pitiful thing. How could I have ever loved her? Spoiled her? She had it out for me all those years I was watching over Ashley. 

"Are you ready?" I look at her, loading up the gun. 

She looks back at me. "are you fucking kidding me?" I glare at her. "I've lived and died to see this bitch go down."

We quickly kissed before heading down the the basement where Amara was tied up to a chair and gagged. She looked like shit, "Ehhhhmmmm!"

"Yeah, yeah shut up. Right back at you." I mumbled to the very short and annoying Amara. Ashley peeled off her tape, Amara spat on her. "babe slap the shit out of her for me, will you?"

Ashley wind back her hand while then her hand smashed into her face like an asteroid. Ashley now began throwing punches at Amara until she was done and satisfied on how Amara's face looked. "we're taking your baby, putting him into a loving family meanwhile you'll be wherever... Whenever-- oh, hey Father!"

The Father came down to give Amara her last rites.  "yes father, how wonderful it is to see you although these are unfortunate terms it is still glad to my very soul to see you and know you'll still be attending our wedding? Yes?"

Amara stared down at the rings Ashley and I wore. "you've got to be fucking kidding me? right?" Amara spat in pure anger. She hands a spit ball towards my fiance's finger. This time Ashley didn't waste a moment to kick Amara's neck in. 

"Now Amara... Do you want your rites released unto you?"  I came up to her as the girl's neck was pulsating, pinging and bulging. She had just shook her head. "alright then, well father give her the rites anyway, I think she'll need them." especially where she was going...

Father Morrissey began speaking his rights off to Amara. She hung her head in shame, "damn you and your children, damn your marriage."

"Yada, yada, yada;" I mumble. I close up to my fiancee, kissing her. "I can't believe I hired this obsessive bitch."

"Me neither." she smiles towards me lightly with her clumsy hands over my stomach. "we must think of names for our children if you are going to be committed to this family?" Ashley questioned. 

I nodded in sheer agreement. "can we do something?"

"Like what?"

"Like have a collaring ceremony..." I whispered. Quite anxious to ask of her for this proposal. 

Her face brightened. "then a collar ceremony we shall have, not tomorrow But today!" she kisses my cheek and hands. "in the woods behind the house, with our best friends and people who are in our community." 

I was surprised at her enthusiasm towards this all. But you couldn't be surprised at anything Ashley Black says to you, she never cease to make things big and wonderful; she fills up the lost light inside the tiny room in your head.  She's so... Magnificent. All this magnifying glory at my side. 

"I love you." I say in her ear. 

"I love you too." she says back.

"Ms. Robinson and Black, the rites are all done I will see you in a while for the wedding."

We gave Morrissey a curt nod, he quickly left. "any last words?"

"I could have done everything for you meanwhile you have a weak blonde whore." Our hands overlap on each other, mines over her dainty crooked fingers. Together we pulled on the trigger. The bullet had it's way right at Amara's neck now making a clean coming and going through her. 

We kissed each other. "we'll have to talk to the father about this tomorrow so we can be forgiven by God." We then just looked into each other's eyes after that for a moment realizing we killed an enemy, a woman and a mother. My sister;  Vera and the twins would take care of Amara's child. 

They had already talked about it today. They propose they'd name the child Carter and Carter indeed was a handsome little baby boy. Carter was now a few  months old.  He was a bubbly, fussy and tired little thing. 

In fact he was going to come over today to help us learn how to take care of babies anyway. 

...

Ashley called up two guards to get rid of Amara's body meanwhile I was outside waiting for Nate and Alec to come and get the ceremony ready. We had it perfect, there were only a few chairs in the woods, the cool woods. We wore both sweater dresses, her's is a cream color and mines is a wine red. They both are jeweled and down to our ankles. Her's does not cover her shoulders no matter how cool it is outside. I've been studying for years on a Collaring Ceremony and one rule is that Slaves or Submissives mustn't cover up their collar bones and shoes.  

I couldn't wait. I was boiling up on the inside all the way but in a good way. I get dressed and put on my best jewels then gathered myself outside. I waited by a decorated tree where there was my sister : Vera. We didn't allow people outside the BDSM community who weren't on our side to attend this private ceremony. 

This meant, Paris, Madeline, Paul and Boris, Ms. Honey and Ashley's father would not be allowed due to all reasons any reasonable person wouldn't invite them into. There was Nate, Alec-- They were trust worthy people and yes, had recently joined inside the BDSM community as well as everyone knowing Vera and the twins they were the kinkiest people I've known.

My sister has two branding marks on either side of her back shoulder blade and a tattoo of the twins' name on both sides of her outer thigh highest to her waist.  She was taken care of them, only the best. During the past few weeks after making our grand escape Vera and I have been closer than ever. 

She shown me things. Told me things now as well that I never knew of. I was now learning how my sister and my guards managed to start a relationship without my knowledge. Vera stood by though holding various instruments for the ceremony, a legal document. 

Two fountain pens. A large paper of consents. But then there was nothing else I saw, nothing else mattered. There she was. She's radiant. Pure. Angelic and Submissive. She was everything else that was good and that I had no words for to describe. She is also my wife in three different ways. 

The day I first lain eyes on her as a young fourteen year old. I know then she was meant for me, always for me and she took care of me for those past 10 minutes she kept me in that bathroom while I was bleeding out. That's what lead to my lifelong obsession to attain her, all the years I had been watching over here, vouching for her awards and all. That's what soul mates just do for each other. 

Second; This ceremony was a way of marriage but not quite. I would own her as the time I've been always wanting to.  I wanted her to know I'd never in all my life or eternity ever leave her again, that I will take care of her and lay down my life for her. But that where I go, she follows and that no one she could ever turn to but me. 

Third : In just a few months I will be able to marry her. Once we have our children and then get back together with life there won't be any holding back. This is just us binding together in the many ways we could find. I couldn't wait to put the ring on her finger, kiss her and seal our love forever. I couldn't wait to promise her a life of everything she'd deserved from me and the world.  I just couldn't wait.

But then here she is. My angel walking down with a clean face and hair braided back. Alan was walking down now with a small box in his hands. He guided her towards me. She carried a single rose in her hand; a red one. The sun is now setting before us. 

"Come join me?" I stretch myself out towards her. 

She took my hand, "yes, mistress I would be honoured;"  she smiles at me with her best and brightest teeth. We then stand.

Heidi performed the ceremony. "Ashley you will now take this rose and prick your finger upon the last thorn," Heidi announces. I watch as she pricks her finger on the thorn then hands it over to me. I am bursting with excitement right now. I take the rose and prick me finger on the rose. It stings for a while until then I wash my hands off with some water. The rose is placed inside a glass case.

Vera passes the papers towards me, it's all legal binding and consent. I take the pen from my sister reading over it carefully then signing my name over the paper in my best cursive. Then after while my finger is still bloody I take my thumb and press it against the paper. 

I then had it over to Ashley who's jumping. She signs her part of the paper with her  bloody thumb print. The paper was taken away to be laminated while the ceremony went on. "Ashley it is my purpose to offer you this collar as a sign of your submission and devotion towards me, yes?"

"Yes Mistress," she agrees. 

"Are you willing to take this whole heartedly?"

"Yes Mistress, with all my love and the life inside of me." Ashley answerers.

 I take a medium flat white box from Vera and open it. Her eyes scan over the very collar I bought for her. It's a rainbow chrome collar, it's very beautiful. Mostly gold and pink, with a purple hue. 

(CUFFSTORE IS AN ACTUAL STORE WHERE THEY SELL BDSM COLLARS FOR SLAVES)

I undo the collar and keep it in my hands. She couldn't stop looking at it but then her eyes cut to mines. "Ashley," I say with a firm voice. "now that you accept me, I hereby vow to you that I will do my best to be worthy of your submission, I promise to keep you safe from whatever, to hold you in all times of need, I will support you in all things that are only good for you and I will honor you-- You've blindly trusted me when we first met so know I will never disarm your trust. For your submission is a gift to me, one you never had to give but you did for that I thank you for all my life. I give you this collar to represent everything we're about. You are mines and I am your's .You will stay safe, you will have hope forever while you wear this collar." By then she was crying and turning red. "do you accept this collar?"

She nods. "yes Mistress." my heart was pounding as it felt full as ever. It was feeling such a good feeling knowing that my girlfriend was mines and the feeling of this collar in my hand was so much more. "this freewill of mines, Mistress I know give to you, I surrender and submit unto you;" she spoke with difficulty as the tears stood choking her. Vera gives her a tissue, "thanks-- I accept this in all eyes of the world around me, bearing no shame, no fear for you are with me and this now becomes my shield. People can know I am your's. Your authority gives me great joy to have trust and know you will not abuse it (like Donald Titty Trump) I know you will guide me down the right path, leading me. Every word, thought and action I have for you will always be in your honor. Where you go I shall follow. I will give and give, support you, be there and where you go I shall follow-- Hell or high water. I give you my love from this life and into the next."

She then got onto her Submissive position, right on the knees. I squat down carefully now collaring her neck as she hold sup tiny hairs from her neck. I hear the click knowing it's not on securely and won't go anywhere without the pick key. "your life is now mines and I will not abuse it, shall it be the death of me if I ever do anything that will ever harm you. Today I make an example of myself to think of you with every choice I will ever make. I will take full responsibility of you forever and never let it fall through the spaces of my fingers

You and your life is a gift to me now. I will keep it forever."  I got up slowly taking my time then helping her up. I pull her into my arms kissing her ever so softly.

"Now that we are sworn and promised, Mistress?"

"Yes Ashley?" I ask my devoted Slave.

She pulls a ring from a tinier box. She reveals it to me and there is a circular ring, it's the Dominant's traditional ring. 

"Mistress do you accept this ring? A small representation of me asking you to forever be mines?"

I smile and nod. "yes, yes, yes!" I straighten my hand and let Ashley put the ring on my finter.

 I pull her into my arms kissing her ever so softly.I then pull away and whisper in her ear while my hand travel down to her behind. "these lips are mines, these sides are mines and this ass is mines... You are mines." I am strictly, only in love with this woman. She belongs to no one else. I get to have her forever, she owns me and I own her. 

I can feel the smile against my cheek. "yes, Ms. Robinson."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 857 27
You ever looked at someone and thought you were probably in a dream? That they couldn't possibly exist in your reality? Like if you open your eyes or...
478 80 8
"The harder I try to resist, the closer he come, effortlessly defying my intentions" A tale where love holds secrets, every look hides a truth. ' Li...
293 0 12
She lifted herself up slowly and finally looked up at me. Her face was stained in tears, her eyes swirling with the most intense emotions and yet her...
1.1K 133 8
❝ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ❞ -ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ - Arabella Mancini skilfully negate the negative, turning everyone around h...