Temptation

By dazzlingxharry

"I feel so tempted to kiss you out of nowhere, I feel so tempted to be by your side every chance I get. It's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE COMMENT
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Important!
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Not an update!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Im sorry
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
..
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
CAST
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hi guys!
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
chapter 85
Chapter 86
✏️
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Soooo

Chapter 53

3.4K 75 25
By dazzlingxharry

Beth's POV

"I have to admit, you guys are sort of cute together." I hear Abby say from the back seat of Harry's car. I smile and look down at my lap.

I still find it strange how Abby can think we look cute together but when we are out in public people seem to look at me as if I have two heads or something. Yes, Harry is rude. Yes, he looks angry and dresses in black all of the time and has tattoos but those are some of the many qualities that I like about him.

"Thanks, Abby." I say as turning my head back to look out of the window to count the trees and think as we ride back to Harry's house.

I rub my tired eyes from the lack of sleep and lean my head agains the window. I close my eyes and the feeling sends relief through my body. I feel relaxed, replenished actually; but it's only when I'm around Harry. I smile a little just knowing that one person could help me through so much by not even trying to hard. Just him being within five feet of me makes me feel safe, just as if nothing can hurt me.

I'm nervous about what could happen when I get back to the home area. I'm still not ready to talk to my mother and I'm hoping she won't be forcing me to speak to her anytime soon.

My father is the only one who seems to be understanding of me and my choices. I know that he'd rather see me with someone other than Harry but he isn't screaming at me telling me to do so. He listens to me, I can actually have a normal conversation with my father without getting into an argument.

Thinking about my father makes me wonder what he and Harry must have talked about. Harry was only talking to him for a couple of minutes but when he stormed down the hallway he seemed to be in a rush to leave.

I lift my head off of the glass window and look over at him. His eyes are on the road but his jaw seems tense, like his in a deep thought. He doesn't seem angry but he just looks like he is thinking to hard about something.

I clear my throat and his jaw loosens up a little.

"What did my father talk to you about?" I ask and look at the back seat and see Abby with her head against the window, asleep.

"Nothing." He quickly answers.

"Did he tell you to stay away? Did he say you weren't good enough for me?" I pause and pull at my hair. "Ugh! Just don't listen-"

"Beth, no." He cuts me off and grabs my hand and holds it. "He was just asking why I decided to come back for you."

Oh.

"You told him you loved me?" I feel my cheeks heat up. I never had to encounter something like this with my father. I've never even been in a relationship before so every thing is still almost brand new to me.

"Not exactly." He lets out a deep breath. "But I think he got the picture." He looks over and smiles and I return it.

"Then what did you say?" I ask as I rub my thumb over the smooth skin of his knuckles.

After all of the fights he has gotten into, they all have seemed to heal pretty fast with no sign of damaged scars.

There's a brief moments of silence and I look over and see that he looks to be thinking again. I'm not sure if he heard me or not but when I go to ask him again he answers before me.

"I told him that I would never hurt you." The words make my chest tighten. I believe him, I do honestly believe that he would never hurt me.

I don't respond because I'm acting stupid and smiling to myself.

"You know that, don't you?" He squeezes my hands slightly. "I would never intentionally hurt you." He repeats.

"I believe you."

"You trust me, right?" Why does he keep asking this? He asked the same thing when I was over at my fathers and it has really gotten me thinking about how he is feeling. Does he get some kind of vibe that I don't trust him?

"Why do you keep asking me that?" I wonder.

"I need to know if you trust me."

"I trust you, Harry. Earning my trust isn't easy so consider yourself lucky." I joke and he pulls a half smile. "And I do love you.-" I add. "I trust people that I love."

He nods slowly and i lean my head back against the window.

Harry has never opened up to me before. It's always me talking about me; I want to know how he was before I met him. I already know some stuff but I know nothing about what he was like as a kid. I know he doesn't like hospitals, and I still have yet to learn about that.

I want to know the littlest facts about him. The pointless ones. He doesn't look like one to let people in. I just want to be the only person to know the simplest little things that make him who he is. I want him to let me in.

"What if you stop loving me?" I hear him whisper. I look over at him and I don't think he realizes that I've heard him.

"What?"

"Huh?" He looks at me and realizes that I really did hear him.

"Why would you say something like that?" I sound angry but I don't mean to. "Please, just don't say things like that."

"It could happen,." He debates.

"Not if there's no reason for me not to love you anymore." I say. "Besides, I will probably love you no matter what." I admit.

It's true. I will probably always love Harry even if he ends up hurting me in the future. I don't see myself with anyone else besides him, though. He makes me feel things that k have ne'er felt before and it scares me sometimes. It's not possessive, it's just a need. I have to have him near me, I need to feel him and kiss him so that I don't collapse into a hole of nothing.

The temptations that withhold in me are unbelievable. It's sort of scary knowing that I feel the need

To do all of these things around him. Just feeling this way send chills but yet, butterflies around me.

The rest of the car ride is quiet. He didn't say anything after I told him that I'm pretty sure I will always love him. I feel my eyes slowly shutting and I finally start to roll into a deep sleep that I've been dreading to have for five days.

**

Harry's POV

I walk Abby up to the door when I drop her off. I hate coming to this fucking house but I'm beyond pissed at Jeff for even thinking of giving shit about me to Beth's father.

I don't even ring the doorbell as I storm inside and look around the house frantically for that dick.

"What are you doing?" Abby curiously asks. She stands in the middle of the living room staring at me like I'm some fucking lunatic or some shit.

"Where are they. Where's my mum and your dad?" I speak fast for her to answer.

"They should be home any minute. They probably went out to dinner." She says and I run a hand through my hair.

Beth said that she would always love me. I'm not sure if I can believe we or not but the fire that is burning inside me tells me that the past I have will control the future.

She will soon find out all of the shit that I did and she will leave me and she will-

A car door shuts. I know it's not Beth because she was slightly snoring in the car when I left just minutes ago.

I wait for the door knob to turn and I walk up to it and open it up.

My mum walks before me and I glare at her. Her face drops as if she had some type of part on this shit just as much as this dick did.

They both walk past me and they set bags down on the sofas.

"Would you like to stay for dinner," My mum asks.

"No." I say sternly but keep my eyes glared at Jeff.

Before my mum can speak I open my mouth before her.

"You have some fucking nerve, don't you?" I growl and he holds a confused expression. I want to punch the living shit out of him. He knows exactly what he did.

"Excuse me?" He scoffs and my mum steps in between us when I start to walk closer.

"Harry, please." She tries to push me away but I don't move.

"No!" I yell. "I can't believe you married this asshole. He went behind your back and gave Beth's father my file. You still want to defend him now??."

"It was my idea as well." She says calmly.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" I scream.

"Lower your voice." Jeff speaks.

"Shut the fuck up." I warn.

"Stop it! I gave it to him so he can know more about you. He doesn't know about some other things but the hospital-"

"You know what? Fuck you all." I start to move backwards.

"We're trying to help you!" Jeff calls after me.

I turn back and walk towards him again, not getting too close because I don't want my mum touching me again.

"I already told you, I don't want you fucking help!"

"Harry," my breathing starts to get rigid as my fist tighten at my sides. "The hospital-"

I'm tired of people bringing that day up. I stop him by shoving him up agains the wall and holding him by his collar. My mum and Abby squeal but I couldn't give two shits.

"You don't know shit about what happened." I spit.

"Oh, but I do." He challenges and I swing my arm back to punch him in the jaw.

He pushes me back and we tumble onto the floor and I continue to punch him as he takes a couple swings on me too.

**

Beth's POV

My eyes open slowly when I hear a bang. The car is stopped in front of Abby's home, harry must've gone inside for a little and I decide to wait patiently in the car.

A crash is heard through the house and I quickly undo my seatbelt to get out of the car.

I open the front door and see harry on top of Jeff, lamps are broken on the floor and blood splatters are painted on the white carpet.

I rush over to where the two men rustle on the hardwood floor.

"Stop!" I yell! I look over at Abby and Anne who look to terrified to even try to help.

"HARRY STOP!!" I scream louder and he finally looks up at me. His eyes slowly starting to get back to the green.

He looks down at Jeff before standing up.

"Why did you do that?!" I yell and point to Jeff who starts to stand on his feet, covering his nose that is bleeding. Harry's lip is busted and he had a cut on his forehead.

"Answer me!!" I pressure when he just stands there.

He doesn't answer. " I'm so sorry." I apologize to them all before harry grabs my arm and makes me follow him out of the house.

We get into the car and he pulls out of the driveway fast.

I'm still shocked from what just happened, I'm scared to ask him what happened.

Before I know it, we are at Harry's apartment building and walking towards his door. He opens it up and I follow him inside.

"Talk to me." I ask quickly when he throws his keys onto the table.

The blood is wiped off of his forehead and lip but it's still swolen.

"I need a distraction before I do something I regret." He says and tugs at his hair.

"Tell me what the hell happened." I yell but he doesn't seem phased when he pushes me against the wall and kisses me.

He knows that I will be under his control if he does this. I kiss slowly back, being scared of hurting his swollen lip.

"Kiss me like you want to." He says before kissing me again and grabs my thighs so I am lifted up and my legs wrap around his waist.

He walks backwards and we enter his bedroom. He lowers me down and he hovers over me.

"I need to cool down." He tugs at his shirt, his inked skin being shown. "Just let me touch you before we talk."

(I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW IF YOU GUYS COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THE CHAPTER!!!

The next chapter will be detailed sexually so if you don't like that, please don't read the first half!

Hope you enjoyed! ☺️ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
673K 41.2K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...