Hello Angel | BaekYeon

By smol_oreo

She is an angel sent from Heaven to guide him to the right path. [Entered StarryNightAwards] More

Welcome
1- Rules of a Guardian Angel
2-Meeting Byun Baekhyun
3-School Entrance
4-Fear of Spiders
5-A Broken Friendship
6-Suspended!
7-Missing Someone
8-Meet Ginger
9-Jelly Beans
10-Smoking
11-Friends
12- Feed Me
13- Movie
14-Selfie
15-Improved
16- Birthday Party
17- Demons
18 - Voices
19 - A Dream
20 - Turned Bad
21- Broken Heart
22- Sacrifice
23- Hmm...lalalalala
24- Goodbye
Epilogue
The Letter

Prologue

3.3K 131 64
By smol_oreo

A/N: And here is the first part of the story. Remember, read at your own risk, cause I am not going to update regularly.

-

At a chilly night, a 19 year old teenager snucked out of his house through the back door and went to the club to meet his friends. Doing things that is illegal for his age doesn't make him guilty, because nobody cares about what he does outside school at all. Clubbing and drinking illegally almost every night, can be described as cutting himself on the wrist little by little until he dies.

He doesn't has any goals in life.

He doesn't has anyone beside him, except for his friends who are no better than he is.

He drives his friend's car in a drunk state.

He got into a car crash.

Waking up in the hospital after a week laying in bed. He woke up to hear the news about his friend who was in the car with him, died. His dead friend's parents sued him, but luckily he got out of it because of his rich brother, who then flew back to Canada after dealing with the angry and sad parents.

The teenager's friends started to blame him for their friend's death. And slowly, they left him one by one.

But that didn't change him at all.

It gotten worse.

And he is slowly nearing the day of his death bed as days passed by.

-

Before the Sun comes out, the horns blew, waking the sleeping angel from her slumber. She stretched her arms high in the air and spread her wings, fluttering it slightly to circulate her blood circulation.

She yawns and swings her legs off her bed. She gently flew downstairs to wash up.

"Darling, how many times do I have to tell you to use the stairs?"Her father asked.

"Sorry papa."she smiled at him cheekily. Once her feet touched the ground, she started walking towards the fountain in the middle of the house. She does her every day wash up and joins her father at the dining table.

"Thank you Ginger."she thanked her furry friend who brought her her bag.

"Today is your last day of school, make sure you choose the right path. Because you can never change it if you regrets it."her father reminded her.

"Yes papa."she said and started digging into her breakfast.

"I hope you won't choose the wrong path, really. I want you to stay by my side forever."her father said.

"Don't worry father."she said. She knew what her father meant. But she had that dream for a really really long time, she wanted to choose that path badly. Although she had never mentioned her dream once in front of her father, her father still know what she really wanted to become after graduating from school.

After finishing her breakfast, she pecked her father on the cheek before leaving the house. Soon, she was already on the way to school.

"Ms Kim."the discipline teacher called her name as she flew into school.

"You have just violated the rule and what rule is that?"he asked.

"I know. No flying on campus grounds."she said as she kept back her wings.

"Good. Now get to class. You don't want to be late for your graduation."

"Yes sir."she went by foot to her class.

"Angels, you all are going to graduate today. Choosing the right path and reaching your dreams."their teacher said.

"Yes sir."the graduates replied simultaneously.

"Okay, now everyone to the grand hall. It is time for your orientation!"

All of the students made their way to the grand hall without flying or bumping into each other. Although it is their last day in school, they know how to follow the rules.

The grand hall was filled with fresh graduates immediately. Taeyeon took her time to look around her. She spotted the seniors sitting at the side of the grand hall, looking down at their juniors proudly. Taeyeon recognized their jobs by their uniform.

On the front row, the angels who are in charge of fate and destiny were sitting together. But of course, their more common name is Cupid. They are the angels who work secretly behind a successful relationship. They can choose to break a couple up too, but of course they don't do that as it is their job to bring happiness.

On the second row, those are the angels who protect Cloud Kingdom from evil. They are the ones working by the King and some working by the Queen. They are practically soldiers who defend the kingdom.

On the third row, those are the angels who guide the dead who deserved to go to heaven. After the grim reaper led them to the front gate, the angel who escort them to heaven. It is practically the most easiest job of all. Taeyeon's father probably wanted her to choose that job.

On the fourth row, those are the angels that assist the gods. Especially when it comes to religions, after hearing a human's prayers, the gods will choose whether to help the human by sending an angel down there to help the human.

On the fifth row, those are the angels who do anything on Heaven. They will become someone who work for the High Order. It is practically the "Political" side of the Cloud Kingdom. Some foreign angels sat together with the body officials to witness the Crowning ceremony of the fresh graduates.

And on the last row, there sat the angels who go down to Earth to help humans to choose the right path. It is the most dangerous job of all. Once you choose that path, there is no going back. Taeyeon's eyes gleamed as she stared at the angels in the last row with admiration. Her dream is to become one of them, the Guardian Angels.

Taeyeon had always wanted to become a guardian angel ever since she was young. She had studied everything there is to know about being a guardian angel. But the thing is, it is not her choice to choose what path she takes. Angel or not, she has to go through the orientation where a job will be given to her.

"Students."the Principal's voice echoed through the grand hall. "Today, we have all gathered here to welcome you all into the real world. In this very holy hall, you all will be assigned the job you all are destined for...by the Royal Staff!" he said, gesturing to the shining solid gold staff in the glass case beside him. Everyone sounded amaze at the sight of the staff, it is only revealed to the public once a year, on the students' graduation day.

"Now, we will be calling your names. And after being crowned the Halo, the staff will show you the path you are destined to follow. And your lifetime jobs will be stuck to you forever."after the Principal said that, everyone in the hall felt pressured, mostly stress by the staff, some had their dream jobs in mind and hoped that the staff will point to the path they wanted.

An angel started to call out names one by one. Taeyeon knew that she is getting closer and closer to the crowning stage.

"Kim Taeyeon, Korea."the angel announced. Taeyeon looked up when she heard her name. She walked up to the stage to retrieve her halo. It is a circle of light that will be floating on the crown of her head and follow her forever as long as she is an angel. This crowning ceremony is to prove that they are officially grown angels and are ready to serve the Heaven.

Since they are above the country Korea. Almost all of the angels has Korean names and look like a Korean. Those who looked foreign came from a different cloud. There is only one Heaven, which is above where the angels live. And that is why Kim Taeyeon had a Korean name and was addressed as Kim Taeyeon, Korea.

"With my heart full of gold and the holy being within me, I accept the Ring of Light."Taeyeon put her palm on her heart and said her speech. The light on top of her head slowly formed into a circle and floated on her head. She could feel her wings getting stronger, which proves that she has grown completely.

"Now, the Royal Staff will choose your fate."the Principal gestured to the gold staff that is floating in the middle of the circle of paths. Taeyeon bowed respectfully towards the Principal and the staff before standing in the middle of the circle.

The staff circled her slowly and words started to form on the board in front of her.

Stubborn yet strong-willed. Clumsy yet intelligent. Small yet strong.

Taeyeon heard someone snorting a laugh after reading the words on the board, but she ignored them. The staff can see an angel's deepest elements and is able to see an angel's potential to do great things. That is something great about the staff, it can also detect evil thoughts in a young angel. Once an angel is caught having evil thoughts or unholy thoughts, the angel will be held back for one year to be purified. Yep, that is cruel to them too.

The staff stopped circling Taeyeon and floated it's way to one of the paths in front of her. The path lit up, showing Taeyeon where to go. A few students in the hall gasped at what the stafff chose for her. When Taeyeon realized that, she grinned and walked into the path.

"Kim Taeyeon, Korea. Has officially became a Guardian Angel and will join the rest of them."the Principal announced. The guardian angels on the last row clapped and welcomed Taeyeon to sit with them. Taeyeon sat between them and looked at her seniors. Most of them were strong-built and were also surprised to have the little one to join their field.

"Nice to meet you, I am Zhang Yixing. I am from China."one of the guardian angels introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you. I am Kim Taeyeon from Korea."

"So far, only the few of us got chosen to be guardian angels."he refered to the other three angels sitting beside him. Taeyeon waved at them and they waved back. "But all of us are really surprised that you became a Guardian Angel."he added.

"Especially about your qualities the staff showed on the board."the angel sitting beside Yixing said. "I am Luhan by the way, from China too."

"Not saying that you aren't fit to be a Guardian Angel. But that is what I am saying. You are small."the female angel sitting beside Luhan said. Taeyeon frowned at her. "Im YoonA, Korea."she added as if Taeyeon had asked about her name.

"I believe the staff knows what it is doing."the male angel sitting beside Yoona said, acting nonchalant about the newcomer. "There was once an angel who was very weak and proved everyone wrong by becoming the head of the High Order."he added.

"That is different Sehun"Yoona said.

"Then are you saying that the staff made a mistake?"Sehun asked the female angel beside him. "That the staff who has been circling around angels for a thousand years made a mistake?"he added, smirking at her.

"No..."Yoona trailed off and glanced at Taeyeon. "I just believe that there is something about the newbie here that the staff knows and we don't."she said. Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She heard that the staff only reveal the surface of an angel's qualities on the board, there are some things that are needed to be discovered by the angel herself.

"Can we all stop speculating Taeyeon's path and welcome her warmly. The five of us are going to the field together anyway."Luhan said.

Someone suddenly screamed in the middle of the circle, alerting everyone in the grand hall.

An angel stood in the middle of the circle, getting chained by two angels. Taeyeon looked at the board that the staff revealed the qualities of that angel.

Fail to have any qualities an angel should have.

"I am good. The staff must have made a mistake! I don't have any evil thoughts!"that angel shouted as she was being dragged away from the circle before she could touch the staff. Taeyeon pitied that angel. She recognized her as that quiet girl who is always alone in the lunch room. Did the staff really made a mistake?

"Remember that last time an angel said that?"Yoona asked, suddenly appearing beside her. Taeyeon looked at her, waiting for her to continue. "That angel became a devil after betraying the Heavens."

"That happened ten years ago though."Yixing said.

"It will happen again if they pity that angel and let her cross the path."Yoona said.

To Taeyeon, Im Yoona seems to be an angel who is strong on the outside and weak in the inside. She seems to be the kind of angel who always had her guard up. Although she is very blunt, there is some kindness in her.

"Which will never happen again after what happened with the angel who turned bad. The staff has been upgraded ever since the High Order reported it to the Gods."Luhan said.

Taeyeon looked at the circle where another angel was being circled by the staff. She bit her bottom lip and wandered when the ceremony is going to end and when is she going to be getting her task.

-

A/N: Unedited. All of the "angel things" here are made up by myself. I made all of them up, so please read it as a fiction. Just wrote this for fun, I hope this doesn't offend anyone's beliefs about angels and devils and heavens. I didn't do any research about angels. I am not going to update this fanfic as fast as the others, because like i said, i wrote this for fun and i will write it when i feel like it. Just felt like writing this because it is fun to write something different.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 351 27
the moon is beautiful, isn't it? || blaring music, coloured flood lights, and intoxicated bodies finding solace.
5.9K 1K 40
She just lost him, the one who successfully steal her heart. She loves him so much. But, god arranged everything. She lost him because of an accide...
18.6K 636 13
Losing someone you love is like losing everything you have. // status; completed started; 18 April 2017 - 1 May 2017 chapters; 14 + introducing Pleas...
62.4K 4.1K 36
he must protect the Princess.