Change Of Plans

By DelaneyStyles18

Try being in Janelle's shoes. One bestfriend leaving her, and her crush being forced to move away. She only h... More

Chapter 1- The new guy
Chapter 2- Drinks and phone calls
Chapter 3- Let the drama begin!
Chapter 4- When two forces collide
Chapter 5- Date plans
Chapter 6- Why am I so beautiful?
Chapter 7- Dinner gone bad
Chapter 8- We Are Young!
Chapter 9- Kisses and Surprises
Chapter 10- Fake boyfriend asked me... whaaaaat?!
Chapter 11- The unwanted visitor
Chapter 12- So the jerk has a sweet side, who knew.
Chapter 13- Costumes, oh joy....
Chapter 14- Stuck in the past
Chapter 15- Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 16- Flirtatious Janelle!
Chapter 18- Confessions
Chapter 19- Spooning Sober? I think yes!
Chapter 20- Caught
Chapter 21- Surprise, surprise.
Chapter 22- Betrayed
Chapter 23- Arrival
Chapter 24- Janessy moments
Chapter 25- Falling in love
Chapter 26- Make-overs, movies, and dancing.
Chapter 27- Home, sweet home?
Chapter 28- Looking for answers
Chapter 29- Deja Vu
Chapter 30- DNA
Chapter 31- Roadtrip time
Chapter 32- L.A. With the Sky brothers

Chapter 17- Hangover and Kisses

163 5 2
By DelaneyStyles18

*Jessy's POV*

I arrived at the party right at six. I walked in and had my mask on, hopefully no one would recognize me. Rumors had spread around that I was going to be here, according to Noah, and I had to really blend in with the high school kids. Thankfully I wasn't the only one in a sketchy mask. I was looking for Janelle right as I walked in. I was expecting to see her with her so called boyfriend. I say so-called because I could see it in her eyes everytime she was around Bradly. She didn't love him, and he wasn't her type. And I had to find her before the party was over, or before they left. There was no way I was going to let him tell her he loved her.

It was hard for me to even admit it to myself, but I did. I liked Janelle. Ever since we were kids, but when I was sent off to my grandparents, of course I thought of her, but as time passed I forgot about her. But when I had came back, the moment I saw her I was blown by how changed she was. I wanted all of her. She was still funny, and not fake like all the women in Hollywood. Sure they were famous and hot, but they were as fake as their tans. My Janelle had a normal skin tone color.

Then the way she kissed me yesterday had seriously blown me outta here, I had kissed a ton of girls before, and not even Ashley who loved being so cheerful and a tease didn't bite my lip and make my heart quicken just a bit. And all it took was for Janelle to kiss me.

I felt myself looking for her for hours. I didn't want to give up on finding her, but this place was huge and my hopes were slowly dying. Where could she be? Noah told me that whenever she got drunk she loved dancing on tables. That's it! I had to go to the living room, kitchen, and dinning room!

I practically pushed people aside, apologizing, as I jogged over to look for her. I turned the corner to the living room and saw two people dancing on the table. I wanted to believe it wasn't her dancing all up on the guy, but in the pit of my stomach, I was already half expecting it. Yup, she was drunk.

I screamed her name and instantly she stopped and looked at me. A sort of releifed showed and when I made my way to her, wrapped her in my arms, trying to let her know that I was here to protect her from the pervert eyes that were watching her. I was also glad to know that Bradly was no where near.

I pulled her by the hand as I took her to a place that was quieter so we could talk better and just hang out. I loved the sound of her voice, and I didn't mind if she talked all night. As we were walking past, I could feel Janelle pressing up behind me. She didn't want to loose me, so I gripped her hand tighter in mine. I turned to walk upstairs,and on the corner of my eye I saw Bradly making out with one of the cheerleader's from school, Tracy. I laughed to myself and thought that he was so stupid for doing that. His girlfriend was dancing her drunk as$ off, and he was off making out with some random slut. Douche.

I shook my head and figured that maybe this was best for the both of us. Janelle was now safely with me, drunk, but safe, and I was happy to just have some more alone time with her. She wasn't exactly like the other girls I had dated or hooked up with. She was real, and she's part of my past that was the only thing that mattered to me. Before I was sent off to live with my grandparents, I was unhappy, selfish, and a hard-core rebel. You'd think im joking, but I am completely serious. My parent's were fed up with it, and decided to send me away. I was happy to leave, but sad that I had to leave the most important thing to me. Janelle.

Sure I had liked other girls, I was beginning to get famous, and Ashley had reminded me a lot of Janelle. The same long wavy hair, the way they smiled at anything and looking extra beautiful when they did something dorky. But now that I think of it, Janelle was always more than Ashley. Yeah she had a killer body, but Janelle always brought me back to the down-to-earth guy that everyone seemed to love. Well, that the girls seemed to love.

I had a crush on Janelle as kids. She was my first crush, and when I left, my world shattered and I didn't care about girl's anymore. I fooled around and loved being chased around. Janelle was stubborn though, always has been, and I liked that about her. She still treated me the way I wanted to, like any other human being.

I brought her to an empty room, the one Noah had shown me earlier in case I needed a crash to stay if I got too drunk, so I took advantage of it. I had the special key, and unlocked it, walked in with drunken Janelle, and looked it behind us again. She teased me about wanting some alone time with her and honestly I did want some alone time, but I also didn't want some drunk bastard to walk in and be stupid.

For a while she temped me, really badly, and I almost gave in before she said something dirty in my ear, and that's when I had to hold back because she was drunk. If Janelle wasn't drunk, she would just be making out with me, not kissing me and almost taking her top off. Which I wouldn't have minded much, but then it would be extremely hard for me to stop myself, and my manly needs.

She quickly and sadfully understood my point and she decided to spend the night with me and just, spoon. I was more than happy to have her in my arms all night, I couldn't really argue that I was spooning instead of having $ex with her. Something was better than nothing, and I loved the way her hair smelled, and the way she fit right beside me.

I couldn't fall asleep quickly, so I just layed there, holding her tightly against me, making sure she wouldn't run out and leave me to go party some more. The noise had died anyways, and it was about 3 in the morning. People were either crashing on the floor, or on the lawn, or the sober ones had gone safely home. Hailey was smart enough to get the bartender to also make sure that no one would drive out, drunk, and hired some other guy too. There were a couple that I heard that were staying sober, or at least not completely drunk, and one of them was Noah.

When I finally did close my eyes and passed out, I dreamt of nothing. It was as if I had closed my eyes and just woken up in less than five seconds. I would've stayed passed out for a couple more hours, but something pulled my arms, and I felt the bed shake, and heard a weird noise.

I woke up and looked at the clock, eleven, gosh, it was still early. I looked at the floor and remembered that Janelle was still here. Or at least she was. I looked down at the bed and I was completely alone. The bathroom light was off, but there was a strange noise coming from there. Wait, was it Janelle that pushed me off harshly and jumped off the bed? Did she have to pee real badly that she didn't even close the door? Then I could hear the noise better, it sounded like she was puking.

I remember filming a scene like this before. My co-star was drunk, and so was I, we slept together, and in the morning she woke up puking her guts out. I had to go and help her hold her hair back and once she was done I had to pull her into a hug, telling her that it'll be okay. Who was my co-star for that movie again?

I quickly shook my head and decided that I had to move fast and do what I had learned throughout my career. I jumped off the bed and ran towards the bathroom. She was on her knees, trying to hold her big long hair back, and puking all the alcohol in her system out. I went and grabbed her hair gently, she slightly looked up at me, then began puking again. I hated the smell of it, so with one hand I managed to flush the toilet while she still went at it. This lasted for a few minutes, then she flushed the toilet herself, stood up, painfully, I helped her up, and rubbed a hand over her mouth, probably making sure puke wasn't on the sides of her mouth.

I didn't lean in for the hug, worried that she might reject me. I had done it once, but it was a movie, and she had to act like she wanted me to hug her. Sober Janelle was just too unpredictable.

We walked back, side by side to the bedroom, and she criss crossed on the bed. I sat on the edge, looking at her causiously. Her shirt fitted on her a little big, but I liked it on her for some reason. She was biting her lower lip, and her eyebrows were pulled down by the middle. She looked like she was thinking, or was really confused. Her long brunette hair was falling perfectly over her right shoulder, and there was one loose strand that I wanted to touch and pull back for her so it could all be together, but I left it alone and grabbed the bed with two fists. She was probably on a horrble hangover and I had to respect that. Trust me, it sucks a$s when someone yells at you while hungover.

She opened her mouth to talk, but closed it instantly. Her eyes flickered around the room and back to mine. She opened her mouth again, and with a confused face, asked. "What happened?"

I sadly smiled, and wished that she wouldn't yell at me for telling her. "Well," I smirked while I followed her eyes to our clothes that were laying on the floor. It did look like we slept together, but the fact that we still had some clothing gave it away. "You stripped off for me, and then we made out." I joked and laughed as her eyes popped out in shock.

"You can't be serious." She instantly said and shook her head in disbelief.

"Im not," I said, and met her eyes again. I slowly spoke, watching her reaction change as well. "But you did try to last night. I had to stop you, shokingly." I said and she rolled her eyes. I smirked at her. "I never thought you were so dirty Janelle."

She blushed like crazy and I laughed as she tried to look away from me. She was so embarressed and she didn't need to be. It was honestly no big deal.

"I did not." She couldn't believe it, and I nodded with a serious face. "Well," She worriedly looked around. "What else did I do?"

I shrugged and gave her a short, quick summery of what she did when I was around her. "Well first, you were grinding on some guy, on a table." Her eyes popped out again in shock. "It was getting a little too steamy, and that's when I called your name. You practically ran to me, jumped in my arms, and begged me to come upstairs." I joked but still went on. She shook her head the entire time, denying it to herself that she had done that. "You started kissing my neck, and we made out for a solid ten minutes. You pulled my shirt off, and then began to pull yours off," She shyly looked away from me, her face turning red. "I had to talk some sence into you and you invited me to stay the night with you. We didn't do much after that. You begged me to spoon, so we did."

Her mouth dropped open. "We spooned?!?!" She asked and I nodded my head. She frowned and I looked at her questionally. "Well I don't remember! I wish I had. I've always wanted to spoon."

I laughed. "Well we did all night, sexy thang." I winked at her and she shook her head again. "But if you want, we can hop in bed again and we can spoon all you want." I offered and raised my eyebrows up and down at her.

"Some other time," She said and casually smiled. "Right now, im hungry, and have a strong pounding in my head." She touched her head and pressed her fingers against her temples. I wish I could do something, but I felt useless. If I hugged her, she wouldn't feel better, would she? The directors said that women loved affection when they were most sad. Was it true?

I stood up and walked over to her. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up to her feet. She let out a squeek in shock, and I smirked at her. I pulled her in for a hug, and after a minute of me just hugging her, she wrapped her arms around my waist, making us hug longer. I pulled away when it felt slightly right, I still didn't want to let go, and her eyes met mine. "How about we go downstairs and see what's up?"

"Wait," She said when I began to pull her hand. She looked herself down and up, and I eagerly followed her eyes. "I can't go out like this! They'll think we slept together!"

I snorted in amusement. "Let them think that then. Besides, we did sleep together." I winked at her and she frowned again. "Janelle, who honestly cares. Im going out in my boxers!"

She thought it over and shrugged her shoulders. "Fine, but if guys check my butt out, im hitting you everytime I catch them."

I eagerly pulled her hand again, leading her to the closed door, and smirked at her. "I like smacks in the as$, just to let you know."

"Great! Because that's the part i'll avoid. How does the opposite from your butt sound?" She teased me with glowing eyes, and couldn't honestly take her seriously. She was hungover, yet teaseing the heck out of me. What was wrong with this girl! Or rather, this girl is just incredible!

"But not too hard, a gentle smack will be acceptable." I joked and laughed as her face turned into disgust. She was so naive and young still, so much left for her to learn. But it shocked me because when she was drunk, she perfectly knew what to do that made me want her.

I unlocked the door, and opened it. Right infront of our door we saw a couple sleeping in the corner of the hallway, and another guy just above the stairs. We walked down, and made sure we didn't step on the people that were still sleeping like the dead on the living room floor. I had glanced at the room Noah told me he'd be in, and it was partly opened so he was probably already downstairs. We walked past the dinning room, and the guy that was dancing with Janelle was on the floor with a girl literally drooling on his chest. When he woke up, he wasn't going to be too excited about that. I quicetly laughed to myself and opened the kitchen door with my free hand.

I wasn't very surprised to see Hailey and Noah making out, but it was disturbing. I didn't want to see my brother kissing some girl! Janelle jumped up in shock and hid behind me. I laughed as she did this, and also because Noah was only wearing boxers like me.

"Well, goodmorning guys!!" I loudly said and they stopped. Janelle squeezed my hand and I knew it was either because I had made them turn around to look at us, or because my loud voice throbbed against her head.

"Oh, sorry bro. I was just-" Noah began apologizing as he helped Hailey off the counter. I laughed and he shook his head. "Wait, Janelle?!"

Janelle peeked out from behind me to look at Noah, and I smiled and thought this gesture was so adorable. She slowly walked beside me, holding my hand firmly, and smiled at Noah. "Yeah?"

Noah ran a hand over his face, he was shocked, and I saw Hailey smirking at Janelle. She approved, and I grinned. Noah looked very confused and shook his head and looked at Janelle in a very weird manner.

"Did you sleep with him?" He pointed an index finger at me, as if I was just some dog and my grin faded. What the hell?

"N-no." Janelle stuttered, shocked when Noah raised his voice at her. "He took care of me."

Noah laughed humorlessly. "Took care?"

"I was drunk, Noah, and Jessy helped me out. We didn't do anything." She sounded believable and I wanted to congratulate her acting skills. They were getting better by the second.

"Whatever," He let the subject drop and he looked at me in disgust. "We'll talk about this later, but right now, I bet Janelle's head is killing her."

She stepped over the sleeping bodies on the floor, and took the asprin Noah handed to her. She swallowed them and sat on a counter stool. I tried not to look, but failed. Noah was wearing what he liked to call, "his lucky boxers" which were meant on special occasions. By the looks of it, I knew he had done it with Hailey last night, or early morning. She looked happy and cheerful while talking to Janelle, and was wearing one of Noah's shirts that he brought just in case he didn't want to dress up as Jacob Black anymore.

I sat on the stool beside her, and zoned out once Hailey and Janelle were talking about the funniest costumes they saw last night. I remember Noah telling me how he had a girlfriend, but Janelle and her didn't really get along. I wonder what's really changed them. They looked like they've been best friends since elementary.

Noah gave both and me and Janelle a cup of coffee, and Janelle happily drank it. Hailey was sipping one also, so she wasn't the only one with a hangover. Noah had offered to cook us some eggs for breakfast, and Hailey volunteered to help. She wrapped her arms around him, distracting him from everything else, and it worked. Janelle smiled a little as she stared at her cup, and I took this as my opportunity to talk to her.

"This might sound weird, but wanna go take breakfast up to the room?" She looked at me with an amused, confused face. "I think they'll be getting up soon, and there's no way that I want to face a whole bunch of hangover girls trying to kiss me." I smirked and she laughed lowly.

She nodded her head, not really thinking about it and I grinned. Yes! I had more alone time with her. I really hope that she won't notice Bradly on the floor with the other girl. I mean I did, but I didn't want her to stop and cry over her boyfriend that had cheated on her. Even though she was practically cheating on him also, but I wasn't going to tell anyone that. I wasn't going to blame Janelle for perfering my charming looks and attitude than a young, and dreamer boy. Sure the kid had a future, but I already had my life set. Janelle would be perfect with me back in Hollywood, And with her great acting skills, she could also get involved in the industry.

Noah gave us our plates with scrambled eggs and we stood up. "Where are you guys going?"

"We wanted to go eat someplace else. Give y'all some privacy." I winked at the word privacy and Hailey blushed.

"Whatever." Noah said and Janelle grabbed the ketchup bottle that was laying on the counter. She skipped over to me, carefully, balancing her eggs, and grinned. Why was she grinning at me? I had no idea, but I couldn't help but smile back at her.

She looked so beautiful wearing my shirt, letting her long wavy beautiful hair bounce around her. Even though she had just puked, I wouldn't have noticed it at all, and wanted to kiss her again. But I wasn't going to. I did like her, but that shit's nasty.

As if she read my mind, she hurriedly walked back to Hailey and whispered something in her ear. Noah didn't look at me as they talked. He was looking down at his own set of eggs and I wanted to just tackle him with a bear hug, even though he would punch me afterwards. I didn't get why Noah was so bothered though. Was it because I had taken care of Janelle? Or was it the fact that he was worried that I was going to break her heart? Sure I'd been with a few girls, but after all, Janelle was the first girl I'd like, and I wanted her to be the last and only one. Gosh im starting to sound cheesy again.

"Left drawer. You won't miss them." Hailey said and winked at me. It wasn't the flirting wink, but the, 'I know what y'all are doing' sort of wink. I just politely smiled back at Noah's girlfriend, and began walking beside me, smiling and even whistling.

"What are you so happy about?" I curiously asked and smiled at her. I wish she'd say it was because of me.

"Im more amused than happy." She said, not really answering my question.

"Why?" I asked as we walked upstairs. The whole time we were walking I was praying that she wouldn't turn and see Bradly.

"Well, I for sure know that Noah and Hailey," She stopped and looked at me. "Well, you know..." I nodded and laughed. "And Noah thinks that so are we! It was all over his face!"

Noah was bothered that I might be sleeping with Janelle? That's no surprise. He had told me to stay away from her, but now that I was around her, I wanted her more and more. I wanted to know more, and I liked seeing her laugh at her own mistakes, I liked not fully knowing her emotions, I liked that she surprised me every thirty seconds.

"He's just over-protective of you." I said and opened the door again to 'our' room. It was techically 'our' room since we had spent the night here, and we only felt normal walking back in here. It also just felt normal being with her. Talking to her was as easy as breathing. I didn't need to really do anything to impress her, Ashley on the other hand always wanted some type of gifts to act surprised. I did love buying her things, showering her with presents, and I tried it with Janelle once when we were kids too. Let's just say, dirt isn't as tasteful, even with sand combined. That was the last time I made her a drawing. She kept it though. I wonder if she still had it.

She snorted for the first time, amused with what I had said. "Over-protective? Come on, it's just you!" She laughed and walked back inside the room.

I locked it after us, not wanting anyone, not even Noah to burst in. We sat on the white carpet that was also under the bed, and set our food down. Janelle opened the bottle and squirted ketchup all over her eggs, then put some in a small pool beside her eggs. Her eyes were wild with excitement.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I said and winked at her annoyed, playfull face.

We ate and chatted. I asked her about school and she was laughing the whole time while telling me when Noah punched Bradly. She told me that it wasn't funny then, but seeing them talk now made her laugh about it now. She told me all about Bradly. How she'd met him and how special he meant to her. She never said she loved him, so I think she liked him family wise, like an older brother, or then she wouldn't have been here with me.

She told me about all the stupid and fun things Noah and her did while I was gone. Which was years so there was a lot. But I didn't mind. I liked seeing her talking on and on and liked the way she moved her hands while she talked. Her hands seemed to have their own language, and her eyes were beaming with excitement also. I laughed, nodded, and talked on appropriate times, keeping it mostly short, wanting to hear her talk some more. She told me about the double date, and how she and Hailey were now okay.

We had finished our breakfast a long time ago, but she talked and sipped on her coffee. I guess her headache was gone. I layed back on the bed and kept my eyes on her, not wanting to miss a single moment. She grew silent for a bit and asked me about my life back in California. I told her almost everything. I told her how exciting it is to film movies. Then the awesome feeling of getting awards for your job. She even told me how many awards I had won and I teased her for being a stalker.

I mostly talked about what interviewers want to know, and I could tell that she knew. My words probably sounded so old, and repeated. She asked me about my private life since after all, we were friends, and she had told me hers. I told her I lived by myself, and I told her all about Ashley. I told her about my random hook ups at club and she laughed, a lot. I felt like I could tell her anything, and she wouldn't judge me.

I told her my ups and downs, and how much fun I had traveling the world, premiring movies. She told me that that was amazing, and I promised her that one day, we will pack our bags and just go. Go as far as we could, and explore the world. She agreed, probably thinking that I would forget, but there was no way I was going to forget my promise to her. I had two promises to her now. I was for sure going to keep them.

Some more time passed, and she excused herself to the bathroom, I patiently waited for her to come back. I was so interested in knowing the new Janelle, I was still so caught up with the old one. The new one was amazing. I was starting to get addicted to having her around me, and it was no good, for the both of us, because I had to go back in about a week or so, while she stayed in school, getting ready to graduate. A long distance relationship wouldn't work, so as much as this sucks, we had to just make the best out of this. But damn! I didn't wanna leave her here with Bradly, who loved her! I had to be the first guy to tell her that.

She came back after a while and pushed her lips onto mine. I tasted mint on her lips and was grateful that her mouth was all clean. I would've been disgusted if I would've kissed her puke.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I grabbed her waist. I loved having control of where to put her, and she didn't seem to mind. She pressed more against my lips, and I had to pull back. Even though Bradly had cheated on her, I couldn't let her cheat on him. Even though I wanted her so badly. She was going to regret ever being with me, if I was the cause they broke up.

"What? Do I still taste like puke?" She worriedly asked and covered her mouth with her hand.

I laughed and brought down her wrists, exposing her lips. I leaned foward and kissed her hard on the lips. This was probably going to be the last time I would savor them before I let her be free with a guy that was still going to be here until graduation. Someone who didn't already have a job, and could dedicate his entire time with her. Someone that wasn't going to be miles away.

I didn't want to pull back, but I had to eventually. I looked at her, and tried to smile, but even with the years of acting, I couldn't seem to fake a believable smile to her. "Janelle, I don't quite understand what's going on." I honestly said and she looked at me confused. "Janelle, last time I checked, you had a boyfriend. What, is he gone by magic? I want to know, because I don't wanna be the guy you cheat on him with and I don't want to get stronger feelings for you, if you're just going to toss me aside after you had your fun."

She looked at me. Her eyes examining every inch of my face, and I looked at her, wanting to desperately know what was on her mind. She looked blank, and I had to change that. Was she going to tell me that Bradly was still her boyfriend? Was this going to be the last time we would even talk? Would she be embaressed afterwards?

"I broke up with Bradly." She softly said. Her voice and her innocent face made her statement so believable.

"When?" I asked.

Her eyes went down to her hands. "Ever since I saw that girl ontop of him." She said and I felt my mouth drop. She had seen him and said nothing! "Im not stupid."

I shook my head and took her hands in mine. "I didn't say you were. But, Janelle, I am sorry that you had to find out this way."

She let out a humourless chuckle. "I was cheating on him too, with you." He smirked and I knew she wasn't too bothered with Bradly.

"I guess he really is a bad kisser." I teased him and we laughed in unison.

"He's still my friend though." She cautioned. I was shocked. She had broken up with him, but still wanted to be friends with her ex? If she could do that, she could do anything then! "Jessy, I cheated on him too. So, therefor, we are even."

The way she said it made me laugh. She almost sounded so careless saying that she cheated. Wait..... "Janelle, you don't do that a lot, do you?"

"What?"

"Cheat." I spit out the word.

She scooted closer to me, and kissed me again. Why was this girl teasing me. I didn't want to regret accepting her offer yesterday, but I was so close to just grabbing her and doing as I pleased. We were in a room, alone, locked in.

"I don't do that, ever. I only did it this one time because Jessy Sky, you're just so, irresistable." She laughed and I groaned at her. Why was she doing this to me? Who does this? "Also, I liked that you're willing to chase after me like that. That really turns a girl on." She was obviously teasing me. She was sober, but she was probably doing this to me to make fun of me and my needs. Fine, two can play that game.

"Seems like I crossed the finish line already then," I smiled and leaned to kiss her. She put up a finger against my lips and shook her head. '

"Not yet speed racer." She said.

"Fine. Slow and steady also wins the race, right?" I cocked up and eyebrow challengingly.

She grinned and took her finger off of my lips, and replaced her finger to her lips. I kissed her back, and we ended up making out for a while. We heard people outside talking, the dead looking bodies were finally coming back to life. We had probably been in here for hours, but I didn't care. I was in a room with a hot single girl, and I felt like I had just discovered the moon. The girl I had liked ever since that day I saw her infront of my house, liked me back, and was single. I was glad then that she had seen him, and that she was free to be mine. But, what was I going to do when I leave to go back to L.A for work? Hopefully my co-star is still too injured to act yet. If not, what was going to happen to what Janelle and I were starting to have?

________________________

Oh! I love writing Jessy's POV! It's so... interesting! Lol.

Okay, So I know I said no characters.... But I gave in! I made characters up on the side, and im so happy with Jessy Sky's choice. Me and my sister saw Cody Christian on Pretty Little Liars, and we both thought that he would be a sexy Jessy. Hahahaha!!!

VOTE/COMMENT/VOTE PRETTY PLEASE!!!

P.S. I might put this in WATTY AWARDS! Well, only if I get enough VOTES!<3

P.P.S. I hope my whole, 'intimate' scenes aren't too bad..... Hahahaha!

P.P.P.S. I thought this song was appropriate, since she did get drunk, and I'm an Ed Sheeran fan! I love him! (:

Bye-bye my lovelys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 242K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1M 12.9K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
1.3M 84.4K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.3M 158K 84
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...