Temptation

By dazzlingxharry

"I feel so tempted to kiss you out of nowhere, I feel so tempted to be by your side every chance I get. It's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE COMMENT
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Important!
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Not an update!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Im sorry
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
..
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
CAST
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hi guys!
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
chapter 85
Chapter 86
✏️
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Soooo

Chapter 51

3.5K 89 13
By dazzlingxharry

(Sorry for the late update!)

Song for this chapter:

Be your everything-boys like girls

Harry's POV

"How much longer?" I impatiently ask Abby as she checks the GPS that she has onto her phone.

"About twenty minutes."

We've been driving for what seems like forever when it's barely even been forty five minutes.

What If she doesn't even want me there? What if she went to her fathers house because she doesn't want to see me anymore.

I contemplate on whether or not I should turn the car around and just go back home but I can't bring myself to do it. If she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore, I'll have to deal with that. But I'm not going to keep my love for her hidden away as some fucking secret when she needs to know. She deserves to know that I am a complete fuck up and I apologize and that I was just too much of a stupid pussy to admit that I do love her. I was just so shocked in how someone can have the ability to love me; especially Beth who is the complete opposite of me and could do so much better.

"You nervous?" Abby pulls me away from my thoughts. I stare out at the long dirt road and think about her question. Am I nervous?

"I don't know." I really don't know If I am or not. "I never been in this position before."

"That's a good thing though, right?"

"How so?"

"We'll I don't know. I mean, like you said, you've never been in this position before. Maybe she would like the idea that you have never loved anyone else but her. I'm sure she hasn't been in love yet either."

I laugh a little. "Yeah, okay." I say sarcastically.

"I'm serious. She's never mentioned anything about past relationships. She even said that boys never found her attractive at all,"

That's hard to believe. I would never admit this to anyone but When I first saw her I thought she was beautiful. The night that she gave Tiffyvback her wallet and then came back to the table to talk to all of us, I just stared at her. I looked at her like a damn perv or something but I couldn't look away. The light from all of the rides reflected off of her green eyes and made them sparkle. Her wavy hair blew into the wind.. but when she scanned and looked for everyone, and When her eyes met mine I looked away fast.

I've always thought she was attractive. I was just never attracted to her suited life style of being a "princess" in daddy's little luxury world.

"It'll be alright." I nod in agreement even though I'm not sure if I really do agree. "I always knew she did."

"You always knew she did what?"

"Loved you." She whispers. There's a pause of silence and I wonder what she's talking about. "After the library, when we went out to eat, she would look at you in a way that I knew she was falling. Just the mentioning of your name would bring a smile to her face." I smile at the thought. "I would get sort of angry at her because I knew she was falling for you. I warned her Because I just don't want you to hurt her."

My hands tighten around the steering wheel. The remembrance of Abby warning Beth about sends knives to my chest.

I will, in all of my power, never hurt her. I will keep everything away from my past and past things that I have done away and just enjoy the moments with her that I can now.

"I would never." I tell Abby and she smiles from the side of me.

**

After an hour drive to her dads house we finally come to the driveway. The house isn't as small as I thought it would be just for one person.

Abby gets out of the car before me and starts to run.

"Abby stop!" I call out but she doesn't listen.

The door opens and I still can't find my way to get out of this damn car. Abby stands in my way so I can't see who opened the door so I just get out.

I reach the top of the stairs and look move Abby out of the way so I can see her.

I look at her, she looks at me. I can't tell if she is happy or upset that in here but I can't help When I feel a smile form on my face and I walk towards her and kiss her.

It's been too long.

I haven't kissed her in nearly five days and having her lips on mine makes me feel better than I have been.

Abby squeals behind me but I ignore it and Beth starts to kiss back; until..she puts her hands on my chest and pushes me away.

She bites her lip and looks down at the floor.

"What's wrong?" I stupidly ask. Of course I know what's wrong.

"You tell me." She says and looks up at me with glazed eyes.

I move closer to her and go to place my hand on her face but she moves it away.

I know she's angry. I was a complete douche to ignore her after she said she was falling in love with me. I can't even imagine how she felt and how alone she must have been.

I hear a door shut from behind her and her dad walks out with some type of bottle in his hand.

"I don't think these pills would work that well, maybe i should take you to the doctor."

He still hasn't lifted up his head to acknowledge that both Abby and I are here. Why the hell does she need to go to a doctor?

"Who was at the-" he stops when he sees me. "What's going on?" He walks closer and stands between Beth, blocking my way of seeing her.

"You think you can just ignore my daughter for days on end and come in here acting as if nothing's wrong-" okay, now her fucking father hates me.

"It's not like that I-" I begin

"It's exactly like that. She's been crying nonstop, moping around upstairs like there was no light of day." His eyes are strong, but they still don't intimidate me.

"I just need to-"

"Leave." He says through gritted teeth. "You just need to leave."

"Dad, it's okay." She moves away from him, wipes a tear that has fallen onto her cheek and looks up at me.

There's a small awkward silence before Abby clears her throat.

"Maybe we should give them some time, mr. Edwards?" Abby suggests and I mentally thank her.

She moves towards Beth's father and grabs his arm and they exceed down the long hallway. When they officially leave beth looks at me and frowns. I want her to smile and be happy that I'm here but she isn't.

She takes a deep breath and starts to walk up the steps and I follow. I know why we are going up here and it's so her father doesn't hear anything that might happen. She's probably not sure how intense or vicious this talks could get but the last thing I want to do is fight with her.

She walks into the room and I shut the door behind me once I'm inside.

She walks towards the window seat and crosses her arms over he chest. Her back faces me as she stares out the window and I want her to turn around so I can see her face but I know that she probably won't.

"Why are you here?" She says.

I sit down on the bed and open my mouth but I only close It seconds after.

"You know, I wasn't sure if I'd be excited or upset if you ever did decide to speak to me again. But now that you're here, I'm more upset than I could be happy." She sniffles, telling me that she is crying and she's trying to hold it back.

"Why are you here?" She asks again.

"Look at me, Beth."

"No." She says quickly and shakes her head.

I stand from the bed but I don't move closer to her.

"Why not?" I ask as she uncrossed her arms to wipe the tears under her eyes and crosses them back over.

"Because." She shrugs. "I'd be too tempted to kiss you."

I walk over to her and grab her gently by the arm. Small bumps rise on her skin from my touch and I want to smile but I need to try to keep this in a serious matter. She finally turns to me but her eyes are darted to the floor.

"Please look at me." I ask. She shakes her head and I place my finger under her chin to force her to look at me. I grab her hand and a jingle sound is heard from the bracelets on her wrist. I look down and notice the familiar purple chained bracelet I have given her. I put the heart charm into my hand and hold it.

"What are you doing?" She notices my holding of the bracelet.

"This bracelet means more than what you think it does." I look back up at her.

"What are you talking about?" I lean in closer but she puts her hand on my chest to make distance. "Don't come too close." She knows that if I come closer she would have no choice but to kiss me.

"Sorry," I mumble. "Um,..-" I rub the back of my neck and try to think of the right words to say. "When you said that you were falling in love with me I panicked." I tell her.

She looks away from me again. Fuck I'm bad at this .

"No, no. Not like that." I make her look up at me again. "I think I was just shocked. I didn't expect anything like that to happen." I pause to take a deep breath. I don't ever remember being this nervous about anything.

"People like you shouldn't be falling for people like me."

"Don't say that-"

"It's true. You and I both know that you are supposed to be with someone who is like you; and as I, should be with someone like me. But it's not like that with us."

"I know." Is all she says. "What do you know about the bracelet," she changes the subject.

I look down and it's still in my hand. I smile at it before I look back up at her.

"It took me an ancient book, an old creepy woman from the mall and my annoyance ass stepsister to realize that.."

I swallow hard. She raises an eyebrow and waits for me to continue.

"Made you realize what?" She asks when I don't answer.

"I-" I look down at the bracelet one more time before looking back up.

"I love you, Beth."

Her mouth opens and she steps away from me. I go to grab her arm but she moves it away fast. She shakes her head and fakes a smile.

"You don't have to do this." She whispers.

"What? Do what?"

"Lie. Don't feel bad for me, it's okay. I'm fine-"

"Bethany, no" I walk quickly towards her and she tries to back away again but she only comes in contact with the wall behind her. I've rarely call her 'Bethany' and it feels weird falling from my lips.

I bring my mouth to her ear and she shivers. "I'm not lying." I kiss her cheek and bring my face back up to the level to meet hers.

"I couldn't help but fall, helplessly fall in love with you." I use her own words and she smiles slightly, and I smile back. She leans in and kisses me gently on the lips.

(Yay for the update!

IF YOU GUYS COMMENT AND VOTE LIKE CRAZY ON THIS CHAPTER I WILL DOUBLE UPDATE TONIGHT!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...