Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

The Bull's Death

1.8K 58 3
By B_S_Robinson

(warning! long chapter ahead, read at your own caution and if anything in this chapter triggers you then you have every right to be slapped because I could have wrote this way worse this is me at my 45/50 best and I'm tired. Shit, I didn't update "Gigi" because of this one long ass chapter and this chapter isn't even finished yet)

Eliza POV

We were so close to coming home, we just landed at the airport. I couldn't wait to see Alex get his ass kicked, best part about this was now I didn't have to plan anything, I could just lay back and watch this beast die slowly. "waiting for your lover, are you?" Alex scoffs.

 I was smart mouthed with him, "yes, yes I am and she's going to kick your ass."  I spat while applying a nice coat of lipstick on. "ain't that right Marie?"

She smirked, "of course it is and we're going to get our freedom you dick, all because--"

The short and beautiful life of Marie-- I didn't even know her last name. But she was my best friend and now my best friend is dead, gone even. I couldn't believe it, I didn't have the insight or... God, she's just dead and there's nothing more to say but I can't say anything. "you're going to regret doing that," he was a murderer; not that it was anything new. 

Guards came onto the plane, "clean this mess up," he grabbed me by the arm now forcing me out of his private plane along down the stairs. It was cold, so cold. I know London wasn't exactly warm but it wasn't as cold as Russia, I'd just been wearing a glittery long sleeved dress and a fur coat I could have needed a blanket as well. 

The one day couture doesn't suit me, wow. Real disappointment. I was forced into a car with him, he had his disgusting arm around me keeping me tight and close to him. He was playing with my hair as if I was some pet, caressing my cheeks with his fingers stroking the very strong definite cheekbones I was given. "you're such a disturbing piece of shitt, you know that? You'll spend the rest of your days in your shitt before you are ever able to lay your hands on me like this again."

Alex kisses my cheek, "nice try hon, keep talking like that I'll make sure you stay in your own shitt too."

The rest of the ride I kept to myself quietly but not enjoying it and my stomach was-- Is hurting. My babies were kicking, yes I had more than one. I was having two boys and two screaming little maggots girls, all f them are maggots! Growing inside of me, my body felt like it was rotting and more frail. I didn't each as much through the months at Dom Angelov, I grew a depression but what if I could grow a happiness when I see her. The look on her face,  growing as her corners of the two lips reach to her pumping and tomato red cheeks. 

The piercing blue eyes dawned onward me, breaking me and fixing me. Oh how I love those eyes, those mean eyes, those haunting eyes, those strong and choking eyes. Her dainty little hands grabbing, touching and pulling like a curious baby that're trying to figure me out and clearing each question behind on my body and onto my body. 

But that is why she was my baby, my "little one" and everything little more. She reminded me of what a pearl is like; A small pure jewel created from the dirt and a rather delicious sea creature. Just like how they're made is the same way she was made. She was such a broken thing before me, I think sometimes. 

The ride from the airport to Dom Angelov wasn't too long. "don't think of switching directions, we're going."

He scoffs at me, "yes my love, we're going home." Alex sighs in content. I remove his arm from around me . "oh love muffin we're gonna together forever. Get used to this arm!"

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, sure honey. I thought. This guy wants to walk to his own death; That much I know. 

Ashley pov

My mother once said to me something that I will never forget. Not even today or for ever, she said. "get your fingers out your asss and remove your mouth from that dickhead."  and gosh did Sara-- I mean mama put that perfect. It took all these years to understand that nasty saying but it meant a lot. 

I meant stop fucking up and fucking yourself up and just do it. It also meant don't let some other guy fuck with your brain or the situation you're in. Situations can fuck you up. I'll be sure to tell that to my children when they're old enough to understand that. 

I definity did get my fingers out my butt and stopped giving head to that problem, and I was walking to the problem but this time it was no longer a problem. I was dealing like the masses were. These two big and burly guards before me-- Now as much I wanted to hurt them, knock them out or throw in a punch or two I couldn't. These guys were important to keep alive. 

From the inside there were guards so if these guys were hurt in any kind of way the insiders would know and we couldn't make the attack then. Now could we? I would have to be precise. "ma'am are you lost?" one of the guards asked.

I let the lash of confidence whip my skinny ass, "no, who do you take me for? I am Slyvia Lannister I am here for business with Lex now!" I demanded. "this man next to me is also a great friend of mines who wants to interest Mr. Campbell to a new drug that is not on the black market yet."

The guards' eyes dialated wide. "oh really?" the man was fill of question. "well come in Mrs. Lannister." these guys were stupid, they didn't even know that Slyvia hyphenated her name. It's Lannister-Gingham. Bozos didn't know I lied. 

Paul came in behind me, we were let past a gate just a few thousand yards from the door. "got a strategy?" Paul asked. 

I shook my head to Paul's question. "no but we're just gonna play it safe like we know these people, fake professional and when that bitcch gets here we'll kill him then go the fuckk home."

Something snapped inside my head, "Amara! Eliza's ex publicist-- Um, cover me when we get in there, get that baby and kill her."

Paul turned to me as if I was stupid, "now Ashley out of all the many years we've been friends I may have sold illegals and many drugs, even sold guns to people but never have I killed anyone-- The fucck Ash? You do it."

I slapped him, "man you know I can't do this not only am I pregnant but they are more suspected of me than you, they trust you because you're a dealer!"

"Can you guys shut the fuckk up? Don't you two kill anyone until Eliza is past the gates, Madeline and Paris will handle Amara and that baby." Vera screeched over the microphone, gosh it was loud as hell too. It had only been planted in my barrette but it was too close to my ear. 

"Fine." Paul and I agreed. 

We were inching closer and closer towards the door with confidence, I was beaming at the bit just to get a swipe from some assshole's neck with my blade. Man who knew kicking ass could feel this good? 

We waited patiently like a few simple minded sum'bitches until we were questioned for drinks, "I'll have water,"  I answered to a young man who seemed to be of a Columbian decent. I bought him closer to me. "Do you know Marie?" I asked the young man.

He nodded, "my friend-- Are you here to save us?"

"We're friend's of Eliza's and yes now hurry before the guards come back to the room!"

The young man ran off to the kitchen. I spoke hoping Vera could hear me, "is Eliza anywhere near the forest entry yet?" I whispered. 

I had an incoming voicemail from a speaker in my earrings, "Ms. Black, Ms. Black, can you hear me?" it was just another troop but I answered instead of letting the call run.

"Yes this is Black here, what is the news?" I asked the man over the speaker

"We have Ms. Robinson and our Target." the agent reported to me. "we have them at ten minutes away from the house. We will have Ms. Langdon come in through the annex ward." 

"Great." She was ten minutes away from us then Vera was at the annex of the house waiting to help out servants, the young male servant came back with water. "I need you to start sending servants back to the annex, it's from Amara's room, go inside and past her bookshelf-- Tilt the "Beauty and The Beast" book and it'll open to the passage."

The guy gave me a curt nod leaving Paul and I; Paul tapped my hand, "I'm so proud of you, look at you!" Paul beamed. "you're kicking ass and being a mom all at once. You're going places and being a boss."

I huffed and drank, "well I'd do anything for the love of my life you know?"

He rolled his eyes at me stealing the water from me, "you have no fuckking idea, I already know. I love Paris and after this I'm giving up the game for her, we're going to get married and get serious. I'm going to get a real job too."

My friends had came along way; That Paris and Paul. Hearing that he wanted to stop dealing as something the whole world thought they'd never hear but it was possible. He'd change his ways for her, not ever like he did for Mitsy. He wanted to marry her, he loved her. Her, Him as well. It was something special seeing this.

"What's your ideal job after quitting the game?"

He took sometime to figure it out but he wasn't sure, "I could need a hand out-- But hey Alan passed the baton towards me then just the other day him and I were talking about me getting on the team."

"Although you're a drug dealer?" He laughed at my question, shaking his head. Mocking me. "Although I am a drug dealer; yes but a good one I am I don't sell the stuff that isn't even on any corner of the world. What he's doing is deadly... This guy is selling Lassa."

Lassa? Fuckking Lassa! "Lassa is a disease though so what's it to a drug?" 

Paul chuckled. "Lassa is a drug that's been out since the past two years but all I know is that it'll keep you high for three days straight. The thing is a man was mixing around pills with weed, some crack and God know's what type of antidepressants... All types of stuff then curated the soaked and diluted pills, his dog licked the contents in the blunt he was making and instantly the dog became infected with something that knocked out his eye sight then the poor thing just died three days later... For humans all it does is numb sense, the ability to talk, hear or see clearly but you'll be high as hell."

It was five minutes to wrap this bitch up but the things I heard about the Lassa Alex was selling was on so many levels deemed inappropriate. Alex was the only one carrying this Lassa, he even carried small baggies of Lassa in a key bowl. It was a glowing pile of lit weed and more drugs.

"Paul in a sheer minute we're going to start shooting these people from the inside, every guard on each part of the house." I informed him. I tapped on the knife force so when I am able to kick the knife comes out every time some point of force is available.  At two feet in the air the knife will come out and I will be able to stab someone anywhere at the time I kick my leg in the air. When my foot is lowered the knife will retreat inside the heel. 

The dust and other things would come in handy soon as well because believe it or not I wasn't the killer type. I had no real passion to kill so knocking them out was going to be something I could do better than shoot. I'm sure the troops would come in and kill the rest as I knock out guards. 

It was now just a matter of minutes while I was taking my hair out of the ridiculous braid and putting it into a simple ponytail. I was here in the middle of the room undressing out the the Houndsooth skirt and jacket. Underneath the queen of England styled crappy outfit I was wearing a long sleeved top and sheer trim bottoms. 

I closed my eyes as Paul and I hid after edges, I could hear the low talking inside the burly men in front of the door. They knew we cracked inside identities but they were so still, I listened further. The gravel was rushing like waves from the ocean the gravel was too loud and it was near. She was hear and she's starting at the first entrance, from what I can tell it was a muscle car he'd drove. "leave the bitch alive," it was Alex's voice over the radio. The voice was dark and husky, twisted and scary but I was nowhere near afraid of the man at all. 

The bitch comes out alive too with her girl. I pull out two handguns from my garterbelt. One belt tabbed said "blanks" the other, "bullet" in the blanks were a poison in each capsule with a needle. 

Two octave shoots came from the back nearing the kitchen, "I'm in." Vera called over my radio from the earrings. Those were her shots. 

Two men from upstairs were tip toeing by the staircase  I gave both guards blank shots, instantly killing them by lethal injection. Vera came into view with Boris. Boris ran upstairs, motioing Paul to come with him. Vera came by my side so I hugged her. "in a minute she will be walking through those doors-- With at least thirty guards over her the rest are coming through in front of her so we need to back up."

Indeed we backed up at the top of the staircase now just waiting. The sound from in front of the house... It was like listening to a marching band of giant ants. So many, too much all to listen to. The door opens quietly, "little mouse, little mouse," Alex taunts as he enters. "where are you my precious blonde mouse?"

"Ashley!" the lively and hoarse voice I've been craving to hear about has now found it's way to my ears. It's Eliza. "don't come out, he's going to kill you!"

Vera gave me a catty grin showing off her pearly white teeth. "I've got a sister to save."

"And we're getting Elizely back bih," I whispered. We slowly walk down the stairs like ninjas --soundless like a black night. 

"I can feel how close you are little mouse, you're like a bitch in heat once again. Tell me, how are my children? Growing I presume or did Dylan win the race?"

"Shut up!" I stood in front of the very sicko that got me in such a situation with a gun pointed towards him as he was in front of the many men. He bravely came up to me as the gun was still flexed for him. 

"Little mouse what will killing me do for you, you'll be dead before you can pull that trigger of your's. " he threatened as he came closer and closer. Alex took a fistful of my hair with our foreheads touching, he kisses me roughly. He takes my gun of bullets; chucking it across the room. 

I'm completely weak. "what the fuck?" how was he going this to me? Does his touch affect all women like this? I played a new card, lifting my heel backwards up by two feet signaling Vera to start shooting. 

Eliza POV

My older sister was here shooting the shit out of my ex with poisonous blanks, guards now shooting at her and others who broke in front the roof top of the house on my side. Alex's guards running in through the house but it didn't matter, I grabbed a gun shooting anybody who was in my way.

My baby was killing motherphuckas and damn was she fine. 

But I could see her clear as day, fighting and kicking ass. Something so sexy and glorious about this woman kicking men's ass. "hey babe!" Ashley chucked me over a gun when I was empty. 

Alex was about to run out the house as he chanted to himself, "fuck these bitches, it's not worth my life;" that crazy fuck knew not to mess with us anymore. 

We were back to back (physically). "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked. Ashley smirked already one step ahead of me. We took our time to get to Alex as he was dragging himself to the entrance like a slug with blood trailing on the marble floors of the foyer. 

Guards on our side barricaded the the front. We got to Alex on our own, cocking our guns that were pointed towards him. "now I thought about thought about killing you," Ashley sighed as she swiveled the gun about in the air now holding her head on the gun as she was thinking in a rhetorical sense.

I kissed her cheek, "and you know I was thinking too boo-bitch," I wrapped my arm around Ashley's waist.  

"But you know Alex we got to thinking we're gonna leave you alive for a very... Very long time, you're gonna see the light of day at the end of the tunnel, you're probably even going to be driven crazy, you're going to need a shave but you'll find your time to be so Vogue when you braid your beard hair." I suggested. 

"We'll make sure you don't get so lonely though, you'll have great attention and find that no one cares if your anal hair is in the way." Ashley laughed as she kissed me. We aimed for him towards the shoulders, Ashley took his right shoulder and I, his left. She raised her heels, stepping into his back  and when she removed her shoe a knife came up from Alex's back with his blood dripping. 

"You bitch!" he screams in pain, over and over as she stomping into his back with her knife ejecting high heels. 

I had to stop her, we couldn't kill him. "okay babe, we can go back one day and torture him again soon, we've got our justice. We're back together!" but she didn't listen, she just moved down on him to his legs in sheer anger. She was crying. "baby! Baby! Look at me!" I cupped her face into my hands until she faced me. 

"Don't touch me! Don't you ever touch me again, you filthy son of a bitcch!" she screamed at me, pushing me away into a wall. She was in shock, angry and confused. 

But I didn't care that she was hurting me, I held her in a tight hug until but she was trying to get out of my hold. I bought her down to her knees, "calm down baby, take a knee will you?" she was down on her knees, crying and soaking my dress. I knew what to do though, I always do "who do you belong to Ashley?" I whispered in her ear as I pulled her head down.

She was sobbing with heavy tears and each tear was a ton. "E..." she started.

"Say it baby." I pressed her. 

"Eliza Robinson." she gapes with her perfect mouth over me in horror, all the shock that takes over her. Ashley breaks down. 

"Good, good girl. Now tell me who's holding you sweet girl?" I smiled into her ear, petting her hair back, keeping her calm and relaxed. "come on, now that all the war is over who's holding you and who's loving you?"

"Eliza Robinson's holding me-- Gosh, you're my Dom, you're my lover, my girlfriend and my everything." 

I was her everything. After waiting seventeen years just to hear her say I was her everything it was all here. "you're my everything to babe, you're my everything and more." I chanted over and over again in her head as we stayed there for quite some time knelled to the floor. 

I didn't realize it now but a shot was fired, Ashley pushed me taking the shot. "ah fuck!" she growled. She clutched on to me so tight. "Eliza please." she begged me as she was crying out holding onto her shoulder. 

"Get him the fuck out of here! Get her out of here quick!" 

"Hello my name is Alan Percassi -- This is my team but anyway I wanted to meet you real quick, nice to finally meet you Eliza." he shook my hand before picking Ashley up, running out into the plane. I followed behind where many guards were helping me in. Everyone was alright, maybe a few guards were beat the fuck up but they were still alright and well alive. 

My friends and her friends were okay. I was so worried about Ashley but we were lucky. Ashley didn't take any real bullets, she was just scraped by the bullet. She bled profusely but would make it, the skin was sensitive but it would be okay. Ms. Honey, Ashley's father's girlfriend used to be a nurse years ago and was excellent with her upholstery work. She fixed Ashley and stitched up her nicely. 

She was sleeping on the plain and now I was able to catch up with my sisters who were with their loved ones. It's been years since I've seen my twin Jocelyn but she was the sister I never had much a problem with. It was mom and Vera of course.

"Can we talk Elizabeth, please?" Jocelyn asked. 

I nodded, walking to another room with her. Vera tried to join us, "no go away, not you!" I lashed out at her. 

"Elizabeth don't be like that, she's trying to make things right-- We all are." My twin croaked. Jocelyn always had a soft spot, she was like Melanie Martinez or something, just so soft and fluffy heart-ed she was easily hurt by every little thing and she had so much feeling inside herself. But she was persuasive in that way and rough at once.

"Fine but stop calling me Elizabeth, I'm not the person anymore." 

We sat down looking at one another not saying anything with out legs crossed. "so are you going to wipe that blood off your face Joss?" I asked my sister. She shook her head and licked the blood from around her lips. 

I just stared over my savage sister as she looked damned crazy and still managed to slay everything. "I would but Alan likes it, kinda turns him on from our previous kill back at that prison we just left-- You know how us assassins do." But you know everyone has their own kinks, so what can I say? "anyway Eliza we miss you so much, can you ever forgive Vera and mom?"

"Why should I forgive them Jocelyn? She didn't care about me and mama didn't believe me when those-- They--" I didn't want to say anything, not about the men and many husbands who had touched me. The days seemed long and pain seemed even longer, it would course through my body like blood. The memory was so painful that I can still feel it, all those hands on me. "bitch you weren't there, no you just had to be a problem and live with aunt Tracey like a little bitch."

"I know and I messed up Eliza but the only way I know I can help you now is to just be there, make up lost time and protect you from anything-- Don't you see I came for you? You saw me shooting those guys with Ashley!" Vera was now in front of me, holding my hands and crying like one big baby.

I was not one to forgive so easily but after all these years. After eighteen years of this madness since I was nine years old, dating back to when I could remember I was being raped by one of mama's boyfriends... I could finally forgive her. It won't be an easy road but I am ready to let it go. "you ever pull some shit again that isn't right I will not hesitate to kill you." I warned my Vera as she pulled me into her arms, squeezing me. 

I almost forgot I was pregnant for a minute. "my babies!"

"Oh!" Vera gasped; clutching to her acute cheeks with a grin. "have a seat and rest up, it's been a very long few months... Let me do what a real sister does, Joss, get me some bobby pins, bands and pearl pins."

Jocelyn smiled, nodding. I sat on the a chair as Vera stood up brushing my hair. Joss was at the back going through her traveling make up kit of hair supplies. "so you and my work guards, how does that work out?" I ask Vera.

Vera just laughed as she began parting my hair off into sections. "we're a polyamourous couple but we find the time and patience to love one another, Heidi and Irina both love me more than anything in the world you know?"

"I know. So if it a MDLG type of thing or just a Submissive and mistresses type?"

I could feel Vera's eyes burning into me, "I am not one for diapers sis, I'm too damn sexy for that."

And well sexiness had nothing to do with a certain fetish but my sister did love being dominated that much I know. Vera looked like a person of much control but looks don't define it all? No. "did Irina at least try not to tell you to get your ass done?"

Vera smacked my shoulder, "bitch don't start with me, you know these cakes are a hundred percent real, only thing that isn't are my eyebrows," she joked, having me laugh. "girl bye."

"I'm back with the stuff! Gosh now that you've taken out that bun my Lord Liza you're hair has grown. I can tell you one thing, if Alex is a bad man which he most certainly is then the only thing he can take care of is your hair! What did you use?" My twin Jocelyn began ranting and raving on about how long my air has grown since then. Jocelyn kept feeling up on my hair.  Vera smacked her hand away before she began braiding it. 

That entire time while braiding my hair we were laughing and talking about the "good" times that were good at the least. Alan came in through the curtain with a meek smile, "um sorry Elle, Vera but may I steal Jocelyn for a minute?"

"Oh honey you mean an hour?" Vera started pushing Joss towards Alan. "have fun!"

The two of them ran off holding hands. I'm sure they're probably going to knock a wing off the plane in one of the rooms. But Vera finished my hair, we just ate in sheer silence as it was dark now. I even retreated back to my room, a luxury of the plane we were on I suppose. "Eliza," was all I needed to hear. Her voice woke me up from the compilation that was playing about in my head. The months of torture. "baby when I woke up I couldn't find you-- I was scared!" Ashley jumped in the bed with me now crawling into my arms once again. 

"I'm so sorry I just thought it was best to let you rest alone after Ms. Honey had patched you up, you should have saw your father he was acting like a big baby but he has every right, how's the shoulder baby?" I pulled her in close finally sniffing her hair. It smells like baby powder and gun smoke. Our stomach touch as their both enlarged, she blushes at the fact of it. 

"It's nothing but a graze, the skin will heal. How are you?"  she looks up at me piecing my green eyes with her blue ones. She looks so innocent; Pregnancy makes her look smaller but more beautiful, the glow is spread across her face like modelesque acne. 

I lie. "I am fine." I say each syllable almost robotically as I find it hard to go through the words. I am not fine. I am pregnant, I am a rape victim, I am a hostage and a nearly dead one at that.  I had done things I am ashamed of.

(NOT EDITED BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR SO THERE!

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.1K 56
*Complete but still subject to edits* Ben Cougar and Eileen Grau have been best friends since they were kids. For the young cougar-shifter, it was...
139K 5.4K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
5.3M 106K 36
She was intelligent, obliging and downright gorgeous. Unfortunately, she was too shy and completely oblivious to notice the last past. Amy Butler ha...
109K 2K 21
curious twenty-three year old Stephanie Caine unexpectedly stumbles across something that has her questioning everything including her sexuality. she...