Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1

1.7K 58 7
By B_S_Robinson

This is the moment you've all been waiting for! The day/ night and in all it's raw and deliberated beauty here it is! Those past few chapters have been really short to lead up to this and it's just getting started.

Day 2 after settling in Russia...

Eliza POV

We were almost there, I can feel the freedom of being near home. Well no, to meeting my home; my home came inside a blue eyed 5'8 small framed blonde. I wanted to run home. I'm going to anyway. 

I made a call, the last one before our faces could touch. Alex was waiting getting business done out the hotel we'd stayed at so this call was quick. "we're coming in a day or less Ash, be ready with whatever and whoever you got, know I love you and please try not to get your head chopped off."

"I will, please don't let him blow a gasket. We don't have the drives to let you move to another country because he thinks he can steal you." I could hear the smile in her voice and the urge. 

But I was in deep shit, the phone was heating up. It was deadly and cancerous; this phone. There was a signal stream which was called a prancer. It could reach all things for underground active devices, making them blow up. "he knows, never mind. bye,"

"Geddon!" she cried out. It threw my phone in the sink before it could blow up and shoot my head off with it's sparks.

"Now now little bird you think you are slick, that you're lover and you two together's time is nigh and close to being with each other again but guess again, you'll meet and she'll be dead and as she dies slowly a painful death I'll be fuckking you." 

I thought he trusted me but he hadn't-- A man that didn't trust his wife. It seemed our marriage ended the stupid show I had displayed for him. But I wasn't a bad actress, he was just a great criminal. I had greatest hope. 

He let me know we'd meet, Ashley and I in the fate he thought we could. Little did he know we had hope and faith, not had but have! "fine Alex you caught me, but if she goes so do I!"

"As if honey." he laughs at me. "wife we have an engagement to attend then, you can see this beautiful death of your astral wife."

I nodded and rolled my eyes. He slapped me, hard. So hard that it'd leave a mark for three weeks. I took it though, I wouldn't fight back because I know the revenge. The Good Revenge will reach him in the days towards the future I could be able to rape every single part of his mind. 

Fuckk him up so badly all I needed too, not for the want. I did nothing but move and get dressed, I dressed so nicely so this is how this man-- This beast could remember me. The Beast would know my name. My rank and who my lover is. 

We were now on a plane and all I could hear was Alex rambling about how he's going to kill Ashley and telling me to stop smiling and abandon hope. Telling me I'm going to be his slave forever, bitch had it wrong. I'll leave that estate with a bullet in my leg if I had too. "what kind of mother would you be anyways without the father of your children?" Alex hissed in my ear.

I said nothing but I knew I could be any kind of mother I wanted to be with the girlfriend I had, I'd be woman and man enough for anything. Not that I wanted these children.

I kept my eyes shut; Waiting for sleep and all other things to take over. I was calm knowing that Alex wouldn't risk to hurt me with his children inside of me. I slept and dreamt the dream for the third time, the last time. I know you guys all remember the dreams we shared, Ashley and I. Wanna run it back? Well yeah I'mma run it back.

In Ashley's POV

"I want you Eliza, please." I begged. I ached and yearned for her. I'd barely had anything on, I was only wearing a white scanty bra, panties and a white linen sarong.

"Then you shall have me." she pulled this red silk dress she had been wearing. She got on top of me and pulled the dress off. God she's as beautiful as ever. I raised my hands to feel her soft perky breast and ran my thumb over her nipples taking a breast into my mouth suckling onto a nipple.

She untied my bra and undone the ties to my panties. My sarong came off with ease. "how do you stay this gorgeous?"

"Shush and make love to me or else I think I'll explode woman!" she goes back to kissing me, and the feeling of her pressed up against me brought on a bonfire inside.

I didn't know how long we'd have til she would disappear again so I wanted to spend time making love to her.

Eliza kisses me down the base of my neck down to my breast licking my left nipple while a few fingers grazed my lower lips upwards to my sensitive pearl causing my legs to involuntarily shudder and close around her. "Baby," I mewled. "Please hurry!" The fear of her leaving again.

Eliza shook her head. "I'm not going anywhere love." She promised. She lovingly kissed in between the valley of my breast calming me down.

Her fingers rubbed in a circular motion. "Liza." My eyes lower and roll. She slipped a finger inside.

"Let me please you." But I was already pleased with her enough just here. "Just look at you, a wet mess." She was right. I was glistening for her. Insanely wet. She pumped her fingers in and out with care and steady pace. I let out a high pitched whine.

Her lips met her fingers at me sex. She spreads my creamy thighs apart and my legs over her shoulders. Her mouth on my sex sucking my sensitive pearl.

"Shit!" I mutter under my breath. My body twitched. She dragged her tongue over it again one time too many . But god when she moaned n my clit I lost all focus on what came next.

A series of pulses attacked me as she assaulted my sex with her ravenous tongue. She went on to one of my lips sucking it roughly making my eyes roll back in my head until I looked retarded and bit my own lip until it bled. She did this on the other. Before slipping her tongue inside hitting my core. "Eliza!" I scream.

I lost all control; Releasing into her mouth. When her mouth left my sex I was still gushing. She gave me a sharp suck to the clit and I was gone. My pearl pulsated with my essence flowing. "I'm starving," she snickers into my thigh. She lapped up all my juices.

I climbed on top of her. "My turn!"

I took two fingers inside of her curling them in her wetness. "Another one." Eliza demanded. I added another finger inside. Of Eliza and laid her back gently. Her legs shook, I slap her inner thigh. "Still!"

I pressed a finger against her G-spot causing her to scream and arch around me. She tried to slap my hand away but I only thrust my fingers against her spot more making her weak. "Ash!" I slowed down once I knew she was almost there. Eliza began to convulse around my fingers making got harder for them to move so I slapped her thigh once more and speedy sending her into climax. She squirt into my hand. I place my mouth onto her sex entrance to taste her.

Swiftly I pull my fingers out to taste her more on my index finger licking it clean and let her lick the other two. She tasted like only a drink the gods have sipped.

"Bebe..." she trailed off.

"Get on your knees!" I hissed. I got on mines and waited until her âss met my face. She had a huge jiggly äss. I smacked it before licking her änal entrance , preparing it. I stuck a finger in sizing her right.

"God." She whispered.

"No it's Ashley, you can pray later," once she was ready I slipped my tongue in and used my hands to spread her cheeks apart. Her äss gripped my tongue while I twirled it around inside and flicked it.

"Shít, shít, shít, shít, shít!" She cummed. But I wasn't done. I gave her a few more thrusts and a kiss on her cheeks before laying down. "Fat äss."
We put our clothes back on and laid down.
She smiled. "Freaky gyal."

(Back to Elle's POV)

You best believe Ash and I were sharing the same dreams, it was like a type of magic. Those were the good days, even when the good days were fake days. 

Damn right she ate my ass, that's my baby and I love her. The tongue on that woman, yeah man. Alex didn't have shitt on my baby. Yeah 

I was having the same dream as I was sleeping and getting closer and closer. I know I seem too calm that Alex knows but I know I have nothing to worry about. Ashley saved my life and she can save me again. 

Ashley POV

Alex just found out about the plans and now knows we're being attacked, this just means we go in even harder than we planned. "some how the mother-fuckker pinged Marie's burner phones so we have to go in even harder, Boris? Alan?" I looked at the two as they were searching around in the recordings that the drone took of Dom Angelov. They were searching for diversions but by now Alex would have profiles for us all.

"We have no more resources Ashley, all we can do is come on in on these guards with our hardest, I don't have other guards than the two hundred I have from my company and well Boris has his um..." 

"A hundred is all that were willing to agree with me, not every man is willing to knock out world wide drug dealers for a cause you know?" Boris snapped, cutting Alan off. 

Now I know what you guys are thinking, yeah three hundred sound like a lot to beat a team but with Drug Masses on sight and had our profile we and all the rest could be killed by them all. I'd have a tight corner if I was smart enough to pull it off, I had to have somewhat a southern accent, that's what this woman-- This Sylvia Lannister. I had my bets on this woman. 

I looked nothing like her, the hair dye could only do but so much so I wore heels, padded my bra. "it doesn't matter what happens about this diversion and what the hell Alex knows now, all I know is that I am going up there alone."

"Who said you're going alone? I'm coming too, I am a true drug dealer, I know how to get in there and get you past Ash." Paul offered.

"No baby please you can't!" Paris tugged on Paul's wrist. 

Paul gave Paris a stern look. "Par don't give me a hard time about this, I'm doing this so we can go home and all start our lives. Don't you worry baby," I watched as my best friends embraced each other, they laid down their lives to help me get rid of not only Alex but all the bad guys associated with him. They loved each other so much and I could understand no matter what their past was. They shared something private and special. I never seen something so beautiful, I couldn't compare Eliza and I's love story, because every love was different. "sit tight baby, hold my hand and everything will be okay."

"It's time to go." Anita spoke meanwhile putting on a bold coat of lipstick and lacing the spiked heels she had on. We were all secretly dressed to kill. 

We walked out the hotel room fully geared. "are you ready best friend?" I asked Paul. 

He stashed the drugs in his suit. "as I will ever be bestie-- Tell me how are you gonna be Sylvia Lannister if you're pregnant anyway?"

I smirked. "I read her profile, got her whole MO and that woman has three children, who's to say she couldn't have another one? America loves pregnant women." it was true, and everyone knew you couldn't say shit to a pregnant woman that already had three children. They looked at you like a Duggar. 

Our plan was to drive to the forest, catch a paddle boat to the estate and from there walk. On the way to the forest we'd get a few attacks. We couldn't ask for back up there but they'd be waiting for us. This would be an hour and a half ride to get there at Dom Angelov. I looked up how long would it take to get to Russia from London. Eliza called me three hours ago so time would be very edgy getting from here to there and that decides on how we can get  framing done right between the guards out front. 

We'd get there faster if we had sports cars but that wouldn't be easy seeing as we had to load up in the car, we couldn't just bag up guns and take them outside without looking suspicious. Now maybe the hand guns, yeah. We loaded them before we checked out the hotel and stuffed then wherever we could on us but the machine guns were a lot... MORE.

"Red Robin incoming call to Red Ranger ! Does Red Ranger repeat?" it was the same scout from Alan's team.The team : Red Robin and Alan the Ranger.

"Clear, Red Ranger does repeat. Stay put at Lake Baikal," Alan demanded.

"Sir ping us when you get to Muzey Poselka please, we will wait at Baikal, Mys Khoboy, retrieve then retreat!" the scout informed.

"Yes Sir scout agent Black-- I have to hand it to you, your daughter is one tough cookie." Alan laughed over the radio.

Wait, my dad was here? I stopped loading up the guns and fixing ammo , snatching the radio from Alan. "daddy what the hell are you doing in Russia? No one was supposed to tell you about this, who told you anyway?"

"None of your business sweetheart all you gotta know is I am here to help you by the way I ship Elizley! Right guys?!"  My dad yelled over the radio. A bunch of guys behind him were yelling "yeah" I had no other choice but to just blush and know my dad would never stop knowing everything that dad's know and being the best that he is. 

"Oh daddy all I can say is be safe please." I felt like crying but I didn't want to. I knew shit couldn't distract me, not while I am at the edge.

"I love you baby girl." he declared.

"I love you too daddy-- Red and Black Ranger out!" 

Madeline tapped my shoulder; I turned back at her. "agents just sent a text telling me they were already there waiting for us, they'll flag us to let us know when to run while they cover."

We were all focused now, locking and loading for this. "Ladies and gentleman!" Alan stood from the truck getting out attention as Joss took over the driver's seat. We looked up at him. He looked like he was going to start crying any minute. "these past few days have been great getting to know you all, I am happy to have met you. I am going to keep it short though-- No matter what happens today out here, no matter what we do or what they do I need you all to remember just that we fought with everything we had and that in all the past fifteen years of my life this has been the best mission yet. Fight with your hundred percent and not just for our dear friend here trying to win back the love of her life or destroy all these criminals that are way worse than Al Capone and Hannibal Lecter put together but that we did this also for love, because... I want you all to look at the love of your life and then your friends we've made over the time and just take a decent look at what this beautiful disaster has bought us."

We all looked at each other that day, waiting in some shabby van. Jocelyn looking at rear view mirror back at Alan, realizing she was falling in love all over again and knowing this time she didn't have to be hurt because he'd take care of her and obviously even kill for her. They'd kill for each other together; They would be given the chance to see that happen today, back to back killing all the bad guys together no matter what. Alan now could know that he could start his life over again, knowing she'd never leave him like his wife left him and then died. The only thing they would cheat was death and no each other with how deep their love is. 

Paris looking at Paul. He's cradling her, the shaggy brunette man he's become with the enriched glossy haired Paris as she always looks like a dream. They were perfect for each other, him showing her how he was always rough, a burly and rowdy man and she a pristine diamond, they were like Ying and Yang. The clean and the dirty, they balanced each other out.  They pushed into each other's auras taking the two worlds and splitting them.

There was Madeline and Boris. They seemed like there was nothing messy or different but it's not true. Madeline is a wild spirit as she'll always be. Boris is the calm spirit that'll choose peace before grease, meaning to love than to slap anyone first and cause commotion. Maddy was always rushing and in a way he made her slow but steadfast to achieve things as well. She, showing him not only to be patient as he is but to be Godspeed and with fury to lurch at everything. They now knew how to bend and measure time through anywhere at any pace thrown at them. 

And there was Anita with Uno. Saving each other always, himself saving her from being sold over a million times to a thousand hands with meaningless names. All those filthy hands on her, she was scared and didn't know anything. She still was here and there but she grew and shown Uno that no one can hurt him anymore as well. All his life he was ratted out when he tried to show affection to any woman he gave his heart too, they all took from him then sold him out to anyone that could but him in cuffs within a finger snap. He had just wanted to give his heart to someone good. They now knew they didn't have to sell anything to anyone anymore but keep the promises to themselves.  

I knew Eliza and I. We were all about saving each other on the brinks of what death seemed like. Before her I wasn't ever truly happy. My art work before her had no real meaning, I could magnify. Her designs before me were stuck up but we look and mold our designs in a new form. I saved her from herself and saved her for me without me knowing it, all for her to come back as a woman after all those years she's looked after me from the beginning of us. I was turning tricks in my bed all the while yet she forgot about it and showed me a world, and a world of worlds inside each other until she became my universe and I; Her's. We knew in the scene of our handy-work to capture something when it was at it's truest, rawest and rarest form. 

Could you blame us for love? A different love within us all that changes us to be different for the better and worse at once but mostly for what we feel that makes us truly who we are and truly happy. We were all effected by our mates, other halves, equals, twin, match, lover, our better, consort, partner, spouse or... Breed-- Whatever you wanted to name it. 

Eliza once said and I remember. Her saying I was bred for her, I thought at first it was nasty talk but it wasn't, looking back at it now she was right. I was made for her. Her mate for life. She was the other half to me, without her I am not saying I am not whole but not even that. Without her I am nothing. 

Can I get a play back on that? I think it's much appreciated to everyone that they understood I was wrong and this time Eliza was right. 

"I can't be mad at you, it's your choice but I want you to be my Submissive; You're good for it and you're a defiant, clumsy girl who needs to be put in her place to show you where you belong. Although I want to protect you because this is no world for you. I want to spank you, Dominate you and appreciate you, give you the discipline you need. You were bred to be my Submissive and more for me and only me" That was when we'd first met, it was months ago but it felt like years for me. 

( You'll find this same saying as Eliza's thoughts in chapter "Hello Ms. Robinson (naughty)" )

Eliza in every single way was for me and I, her. Back then if I hadn't of changed for the better I would have denied how I felt but I roughened and softened all at once these few months since I was with Dylan then captivated by the small clan of Robinsons'.  Under the influence by her sisters and scared by her mother and adored with her soon to be step father. 

Salome Robinson had put on hold what I think might have been 7th marriage until she could get back Eliza and make things right with her daughter once and for all. I admired Salome somehow, maybe one day she could see me as the step daughter of her own, I'd grown on her and she'd grow on me. 

Everyone was just waiting on Eliza as always. That's how the world had been, and for months many have waited on her designs until they got the news we'd broadcast. The world was now waiting for Eliza's alive and well return. 

Back at New Orleans Salome was planning a home coming. I argued with her as well as Joss and Vera on my side all agreeing against Salome that maybe a home coming for Eliza is not the best choice to make seeing as she'll be rather delicate after saving her with the situation and how she's be somewhat traumatized and on my side I was just as traumatized. I couldn't speak to the public about the horrors not only us but what Eliza's family have been through since Alex did what he did. 

Sure the world could knew we were fine but maybe a few weeks from now although Salome was pressing on it. We'd need all the sleep we could get if we were successful with our attempts. But now almost half way there I nothing but the hopes that cover me up so and fill my mind doubtful mind with whispers. 

We finish loading and locking in guns and ammo all there is left for me is to wrap my hair in an intricate bun so that my speaker, microphone and camera could be undetected if I put it in a hair barrette of some sort as an accessory. Joss was working on the barrette while Alan drove again, Paris and Anita doing my hair so I could appear as the identity I was stealing while I was fitting guns into any place I could put them.

 I had a revolver encased at rubber soles of my pumps, a gun at each thigh being held by a holster garter, two under my jacket another in my bra and later on I'd bit one between my asss cheeks before I got to the entrance. I had knock out dust in my locket, a small container of acid in a fake Kylie lip gloss kit. A lip balm bullet with petroleum jelly and poison. One swipe of this under the nose or eye would know someone out. I kept a switch blade in a mascara container and last kept a laser in my lip pencil. Beauty products never been put to a better use til now. You could thank Nate and Alec for that reason. 

Just about everyone I knew was involved. The more help the faster I could get to her and believe me I was half way there and inching closer. More and more, all the bits. 

No matter what they may do they could never break us, no matter how the stars may align us. We were simply to each other.  Each other's forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 269 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
283 0 12
She lifted herself up slowly and finally looked up at me. Her face was stained in tears, her eyes swirling with the most intense emotions and yet her...
746 236 17
"'I tell the stars about you' Ashlynn broke the silence after they had both been staring at the sky for an ungodly amount of time." Nothing has ever...
15.6K 424 25
"Alexandre, why are you making go through this? When you clearly know what you asked of that day was and still is impossible for me to do" "Who said...