Temptation

Par dazzlingxharry

"I feel so tempted to kiss you out of nowhere, I feel so tempted to be by your side every chance I get. It's... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLEASE COMMENT
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Important!
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Not an update!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Im sorry
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
..
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
CAST
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hi guys!
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
chapter 85
Chapter 86
✏️
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Soooo

Chapter 50

3.7K 86 14
Par dazzlingxharry

(HOLY CRAP THIS IS ALREADY CHAPTER 50! I love writing this fanfic so much, I never want it to end haha. I'm thinking that this fanfic might only be up to about a hundred chapters!, but, I'm still thinking about if I should make it a sequel or not; would you guys like that?

Well, anyway, here's the update :))

Harry's POV

My foot is still pressed on the gas as I leave the complex of the mall. The only thing I'm hearing is the pounding of my chest, my mind is racing and its hard to think straight.

I'm such a fucking idiot how I couldn't even admit to myself that I do love her. It just took a creepy ass old lady and a damn book to figure it out.

That woman was right about everything. Everything.

I am scared. I'm scared out of my fucking mind that she will leave me one day and ill be the one crying like a little bitch. Sometimes i ask myself why I'm even trying with her When I know I'm going to fuck everything up in the long run.

I'm a fuck up, that's just how I Am. I do and say shit that I don't mean to.

She is too delicate and innocent to be with someone like me. I still don't even know what the hell she sees in me.

Abby makes ruffling notices of bags and it pulls me away from my thoughts.

"Turn around!" She yells.

"What? No!"

"I forgot to but the new Michael Kors bag please turn around." She begs.

Is she being serious right now?

"Fuck no, I'm sure daddy would love to buy it for you!" She huffs and leans back into the seat crossing her arms over her chest .

"Where are we going anyway?" She screeches

"I already fucking told you, I have to see Beth." We are just now getting on the highway and she's starting to piss me off already.

"Are you seriously going to drive an hour and a half to see her?!"

What?

"What are you talking about?"

"She's with her father dip shit. She's spending time with him for a few days. She didn't tell you?"

I thought she was at home this entire time. God dammit.

I ignore her. Her annoying high voice is giving me more of a headache than I already have.

I don't even know where her father lives. There's only one person I know that could possibly tell me where.

Her mum.

I put my signal on to get off at the exit.

"What are you doing?" She asks too many damn questions.

"I'm going to Beth's house to get her fathers address and then I'm dropping you off at your house." I tell her.

"No " she whines

"What do you mean 'no'?" I mock her tone and she rolls her eyes.

"I'm coming with you,"

"The fuck your not!" I laugh.

"Why not? What's so important that you have to be in such a rush anyway?!" She yells back. "Wait, what the hell did you do to her?"

"Wh-"

"Oh no," she gasps. "Did you fuck her and then leave?!"

I slam on the brakes and pull over on the side of the road. The sudden shifting of the car makes her hit her head on the window.

"What is wrong with you?" She says while holding the top of your head.

"Listen to me," my anger is starting to boil as I point my finger at her. "If I hear you say one more thing about what I used to do in the past I will push you out of this damn car and leave you in the ditch to walk yourself home," Her mouth opens from shock. "I didn't like you from the beginning and if you keep talking to me like this than I will forever fucking hate you. So how a about you go cry to daddy about that?" I snap. I know I may be a little harsh right now but I'm tired of her nagging about all of the shit I used to do. I'm still pissed that she warned Beth to stay away from me a couple weeks back.

"Harry I-"

"I would never," I cut her off and take a deep breath. "I would never do that to Beth whether you believe me or not. She isn't like all of the other girls that I've done shit with, okay? Never have I ever thought of doing something to her like that, I wouldn't do that to her because I fucking- " I stop myself.

There's a couple seconds of silence.

"What?"

"Forget it." I put the car back in drive and get back onto the road.

"Tell me." She whispers. Oh now she wants to act like she fucking cares about what I have to say.

I rub my forehead and keep my eyes on the road. "I love her." I say fast and quietly.

"Huh?" I don't just tell people this shit, I'm sure she heard me the first time but she isn't sure if its what I really said.

I swallow hard and take a deep breath.

"I fucking love her, alright?" I say louder sure enough for her to hear me.

I don't hear her saying anything so I look over at her and her eyes are wide, mouth is slightly open and it forms into a little smirk.

"You? Harry styles is actually in love."

I knew she would make a joke of all of this.

"It's still not too late to push you out of this car -"

She holds up her hand. "No."

"I'm just..surprised." She adds.

"So am I." I honestly tell her.

"So you're just now figuring this out," her voice is filled with confusion.

"The old lady In that store made me realize it. I gave Beth a bracelet for her birthday and come to find out, the bracelet means love." I chuckle at the thought. "That woman read my fucking mind. I swear, she's psychic or some shit it was fucking crazy! She knew that I haven't talked to Beth in four days. Like, who the hell knows that but me-,"

"You haven't talked to Bethany In four days?" I had a feeling that would be her fall out question.

I shake my head. Before she could ask why I open my mouth.

"She told me she was falling in love with me." I say softly but trying to hide my smile.

"So you ignored her for all of the time she's been gone? No wonder why she's been sounding so glum lately."

Fuck. That's one thing I didn't want to do. I didn't want to hurt her, but I didn't want to call or text her and act as if she never even said anything. All I could think about for the past couple of days was her words, her face when she said them, the tear that fell down her cheek when she noticed my reaction.

"I can't seem to hide the fact that I'm falling, helplessly falling in love with him."

I should've just said it back. I shouldn't have looked at her like she was crazy or something.

"Look, I didn't realize everything until now. It's all a shock to me but I need to get to her now. I have to tell her how I feel before she doesn't want me anymore."

Abby and I never had the best relationship but right now she isn't being an annoying as prude, can't she be like this all of the time?

"If she says she was falling in love with you, she isn't going to leave." Thanks Abby, but you never know.

"Yeah," is all I say and I pull up to the gates at Beth's house. They're already opened so I just drive up the driveway.

"Be right back." I shut the door behind me and go up to the steps that lead to the front door.

No one answers the first time I knock so I knock a little harsher the second time.

Still no answer.

I knock again an in between the knock the door opens and Beth's mom stand in the door way, shocked to see me here.

"Can I help you?" She crosses her arms over her chest and doesn't look at me.

"I need your help."

She starts to laugh. This isn't fucking funny what the hell.

"She isn't talking to me," she's referring to Beth.

"Can I come in," I ask as she looks at me with a confused look. "Please." I add, she opens the door and I brush past her.

The clicking of her heels sound behind me, god, I hate that sound.

"She's not here." She walks in front of me and Into the kitchen.

"I know that. I need the address to her fathers house."

"And why is that?" She brings a cup to her red painted lips.

"I need to talk to her." My patience level is wearing thin by the second. I'm trying to stay collective as I can.

"You don't have a phone?" She thinks this is a game.

"Just because your daughter isn't talking to you, doesn't mean that I don't have the right to do so.-"

"You don't know anything." She scoffs.

"Really?- hm" I look around me. "Then why isn't she here with you."

" Because I said something i shouldn't have. And because she knows that I don't approve of you. She knows that I'm right about everything I said about you, you want my daughter for one thing and one thing only. And that's only to get your dirty little fingers on the zipper of her jeans." She spits.

"That's not true." I shake my head.

"Just because you saved her from the mistake she made, doesn't make you the hero."

My head drops from the guilt.

"That wasn't her mistake. You don't know shit." I spit back.

She places the now empty glass of water into the sink. She walks closer to me and grabs a pen and paper out of the small drawer near the stove.

She rips the piece of paper out of the notebook and hands it to me.

"Since her and her father won't answer my calls, tell her I want her back home." She says as I open the paper and read the address.

I don't thank her as I walk back to the door.

I'm not telling Beth what her mum said. If she wanted to come back here then she would've.

I'm tired of everyone thinking that I'm with Beth just to fuck her. I mean, I'd be glad to but I'm not just going to do it and then leave her. Little does her mum know, I've already touched her.

I slam the door shut and walk back to the car where Abby sits waiting for me.

"Fucking bitch." I groan.

"What did I do now?" Abby complains.

"Not you..this time." I joke and she smiles.

I pull out of the driveway and step my door on the gas again to be on my way to Beth's fathers house.

After minutes of silence Abby speaks up again.

"Hey, um harry?" She sounds nervous.

"What?" I keep my eyes on the road.

"I'm sorry." I look over at her quickly and she is looking down at her lap.

"For?"

"What I said before. About thinking you slept with Beth and just left her.." She mumbles.

She's apologizing? This sort of feels awkward but I accept it.

"Don't let it happen again." I smile and she smiles back.

"I won't."

--

Beth's POV

I've been sitting on the couch for what seems to be hours. I haven't eaten breakfast but I ate a slice of leftover pizza for lunch.

Even though my appetite isn't that great since the whole thing happened, my dad still practically forces me to eat. He says if I don't eat he won't be able to see me if I stand sideways.

I'm sure he's over exaggerating. I'm not skinny, I have my hips and I don't have a thigh gap; I mean, who eats pizza at least twice a week and stays stick thin, not me.

For the last hour or so I took out a sketch pad. My dad bought it for me when he went grocery shopping this morning. He says that this is my chance to show him my talent.

I'm still deciding on what to draw though, most of my drawing are about how I am feeling. If I draw what I'm feeling now, it'll just be like taking a black marker and covering it over the clean white paper.

I try my best not to do that and just draw a realistic looking daisy. The petals are always difficult to make equal in size, making me frustrated as I glide the eraser across the page.

A white flash and sting burns into my eyes. I quickly drop the pencil and sketch pad off of my lap and rub my eyes quickly. My head is spinning and my body begins to tingle and feels week.

I open my eyes again but the white spots are still there.

"You alright there, kiddo?" I hear my dad ask. His voice seems far away but I feel his warm hand on my shoulder.

I look up at him. His face is moving and starts to look deformed.

"Bethany, what's wrong?" His voice is echoing and my mouth begins to get dry.

I squint one last time before opening my eyes back up.

Everything's back to normal.

I sit back down on the couch as I try to redeem my breath. That was probably the most intense feeling I've ever felt. I felt like I was going to pass out, like I didn't have control over anything.

"Are you alright?" My dad asks, his voice sounding much clearer than just seconds ago.

I nod fast. "I think so." I rub my forehead to try to help the sharp pain.

"When was the last time you've gotten sleep?" This is what I didn't want. I didn't want my parents finding out about my lack of sleep in nightmares because I knew if be asked about it almost everyday.

"Monday night."

"That's when you got here, Bethany." He snaps.

"I know dad, it's not my fault I can't help it." I would apologize but if I do, it'll be a faulty runtime of apologizing all of the time making it seem like I'm not sorry at all.

"What about those other days? You haven't gotten sleep since that incident even happened?"

I have, but only because I was with harry.

Now that harry isn't talking to me these nightmares will continue to its daily routine and haunt me again. They will never go away and I will have to deal with it all by myself forever.

"Bethany." He pushes me to answer.

"I have. But only because Harry was there." I put my head down and stare at my hands on my lap. "When I'm with him the nightmares go away and I could sleep."

He lets out a sigh before standing up.

"I'm going to go get you some ibuprofen, I'll be right back." He past my shoulder before leaving the room.

I hear him ruffling around in the bathroom and I hear things falling onto the floor. I let out a small laugh and shake my head.

The doorbell rings and my head snaps towards the door. I don't remember my dad telling me that he was expecting company.

"Answer that for me Beth?" He asks from down the hall.

"Okay." I yell back and walk towards the door.

I'm hoping that its not anyone trying to sell things, I hate that. It's like you feel bad for telling them you're not interested, but then you feel bad so you end up buying it anyway and never using it.

I take my hair to one side of my shoulder and turn the door knob.

The person in front of me.. What? Am I seeing things.

Abby holds a smile at me like she's hiding something.

"Abby,-" I begin but hear a car door shut from behind. Abby stands in front of my view so it's hard to see who's behind her.

A person pushes Abby out of the way gently so he can stand in the doorway. He. Him. Harry.

He just stands there. Studying my face like I'm some sort of science project. His breathing is heavy and his lips turn up to a smirk.

"Harry what are-"

He cuts me off when he steps into the house, grabs my face with both of his hands and smashes his lips onto mine.

(AHHHH!!! Finally! This chapter was a bit longer than the rest:)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
The Boyfriend App Par Mon D Rea

Roman pour Adolescents

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...