My One True Love, Trunks Brie...

By Shinedownlover560

Rosamoona Hokusai is as normal as a Half-Human, Half-Saiyan child could be. She and her parents (Goku and Chi... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Tournament Contestants
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Name Change?

Chapter Thirty-Four

965 23 3
By Shinedownlover560

As we made our through the castle, I was surprised that we didn’t encounter a lot of guards.

“They’re all probably surrounding Don Kee by now,” Ares tells us. I knew he was right, but it didn’t stop me from being worried. What if they were planning a counterattack?

Suddenly, our little robot started beeping.

“Giru, Giru! Dragonball detected! Dragonball detected!” I stopped, pulling him to me.

Somehow, the radar had appeared on his back. I poked it a few times, but it didn’t do anything. The robot squirmed in my hands, trying to get free.

“Trunks, you take Gaea and Dad and go find the Dragonball,” Moon said, seeing my struggle with the robot. “Ares, Goten and I will face Don Kee and Ledgic.”

Goku nodded. “Ares, you can lead them to Don Kee’s room. Goten and Mooney, be careful.”

“We will Dad. Don’t worry,” Goten replies, smiling.

“Let’s get this over with. I want to get off this planet,” Moon says. We all nod in agreement before splitting up.

"Why couldn't I have gone with Uncle Goten and Aunt Moona?" Pan asked as we creeped through the palace halls. The robot had sort of taken charge, leading us in the direction of the Dragonball.

"Because we need your sharp eyes so we can find the Dragonball, Panny," Goku told his granddaughter. Pan huffed and crossed her arms.

"Giru! Giru! This way!" I looked up at the bot. He was pointing down a dark hallway.

"He sure likes that word," Pan observed. "I wonder why."

The three of us turned down the hall. Though it was dark, we could see perfectly. Points to our Saiyan Sight.

"Maybe it's his name," I joked, remembering Goten trying to name him.

"That's it!" Pan exclaimed. "Giru! That's what I'm going to call him!"

"Giru, Giru!" he said as if agreeing. Pan looked pleased.

"Trunks, Panny, look," Goku says, pointing ahead. I turned my attention to where is finger led. In front of us, a door was taking shape.

It was made of wood and looked heavy. Intricate markings were carved all over it, including the Imekian currency symbol. I was getting really tired of seeing it.

"That must be where the Dragonball is," I say.

"I don't sense any power levels," says Pan.

"That doesn't mean they're not there," Goku replies. "They could just be hidden."

"I say we just go for it," I tell my companions. Without waiting for an answer, I shove the door open and step inside the room.

The room was well lit compared to the dimness of the hall. It was probably the same size as the library back in Waynesboro High. Pink paint covered the walls with a plush white carpet covering the floor. A massive bed lay to our left, covered in expensive looking quilts and pillows. Other pricey items lay around the room. 

"Whoa! Look at the size of that TV!" Pan exclaimed, pointing towards a wall. 

The television took up nearly the entire wall in length and in height. Looking at it, you could tell it was ultra thin. Probably like one the Magic Tree House books I read a kid. Beside the television was a stand. And, on the stand, was the Dragonball.

"And there's the Dragonball!" Goku cried happily, running up to it. Pan and I were right behind him. 

The two-star ball gleamed like it had a fresh coat of polish on it, making the black stars stand out more than normally. I grimaced slightly at the memory of Baby being pleased when they were brought to him. 

Carefully, I picked it up. It was about as big as a baseball, maybe just a little larger. It couldn't have weighed anymore than a baseball, but it felt like a brick in my hand. I had the sudden urge to throw it against the wall and see if it broke. 

"Trunks." I looked up from the ball to see Goku staring at me intently. When I looked back down, I saw how tight of a grip I had on the orange orb. I relaxed my hold.

"Alright! One down, six to go!" Pan said, snatching the Dragonball from my hand and shoving it in her backpack. Giru was flying in circles around each of our heads.

"Giru, Giru! Dragonball found!"

I smiled slightly. "Let's go find the others and get the hell out of here."

"Agreed!" Goku and Pan answered together.

As we made our way back the direction we'd come, I could feel the castle shaking at times. My pace picked up. Pan and Goku followed suit.

Abruptly, whilst turning a corner, a guard flew through the wall, landing right in front of us. Pan jumped, yelping slightly. The guard groaned a few times before coughing and passing out. 

"And stay down!" a familiar voice shouted. I grinned, looking through the hole and finding Goten.

"Hey man, what took you so long?" he asked, grinning back. Pan, Goku and I crawl through the hole.

"Oh, you know, stopped to get some coffee," I replied, looking around. 

Guards littered the ground all around us. I could still feel their energy, so I knew that they weren't dead. Their bodies make a line from us forward. I followed the trail up to an empty throne.

"Where's Don Kee?"

"Ares has him so he doesn't get away or hurt," Goten answered. "After we're done here, we're gonna make him apologize to the people, return all their stolen ships and other items, resign, then leave this place. The people can pick a new leader and go back to the way they were living before."

"If Ares is with Don Kee, and you're here, does that mean Mooney is fighting Ledgic?" Goku asked, looking around for his daughter. I had also been searching for her as I took in the guards. 

Goten nodded sullenly. "Yeah... We played rock, paper scissors for it, but she won... Like always.."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Don't worry about it. There'll be plenty more bad guys to knock around on the trip."

"Trunks, I'm going to lie, I really hope you're wrong," he responded. I smiled. 

A small boom caused us to look up. A body was falling from the sky, and, for a moment, I was afraid it was Moon. But, upon further inspection, I saw that it wasn't. He had blue-green skin with black spots, and a Squidward-shaped head.

"Is that Ledgic?" Pan asked as he landed with a hard thud on the floor. Goten nodded. 

"Yup."

"Hey guys! Did you get the Dragonball?" Moon asked, flying down and landing in front of me, next to Goten. Not a single scratch was on her. She didn't even look like she had just fought. Moon looked behind her as Ledgic moaned, but didn't make a move to go over.

"Yeah! It's in my pack!" says Pan merrily. Moon looked back at us, smiling. 

"Good. We're pretty much done here. Just a few loose ends to tie up."

"I already told them," Goten informs his sister. Moon nodded.

"Good, now-"

"Ahh! Ledgic!" someone cried. I looked past Moon to see a man with bubblegum pink hair standing by the throne. Ares stood with him, holding the man's arm tightly.

Ledgic moaned, sitting up. He rubbed his head. slightly before chuckling.

"Well played, Saiyan. I have not had a fight like that in years."

Moon beamed. "Why thank you. I wish I could say the same, but that would be a lie."

Again, Ledgic chuckled, this time standing up. I noticed he had a tail of sorts. Don Kee looked slightly relieved. 

"Come on, finish them! I promise you, I will give you all the money I-"

"Enough!" the blue man barked at Don Kee. He, in return, paled and shrunk back.

Ledgic walked up to Don Kee. He looked him over once, sneered, and punched him in the gut. 

"Didn't your mother ever tell you? Money isn't everything," Ledgic spat as he turned away as Don Kee coughed on the floor. Ares looked terrified and pleased. 

I watched as Ledgic walked over to Moon. "Mark my words, the next time we meet, I will be victorious." Moon grinned.

"We'll see about that." Ledgic, in return, smirked slightly and flew off. I smiled as the others cheered. When we were done, the five of us turned to Ares and Don Kee.

Don Kee, having recovered from the punch, screamed and tried to back away. But Ares wouldn't let him go.

"P-please don't hurt me! I s-swear! I'll do anything!"

"We've already told you our terms," Ares said sternly. "There's no use to beg."

The pink-haired man busted out in tears. I laughed, along with the others. 

"You know, I think I'm going to miss this place a little," Pan said, looking the ship window. Moon rolled her eyes.

"How? Like, nothing good has happened here," Goten asked, setting down the tools he was carrying.

It's been a day since we got our ship back. I just finished repairing it, and we're about to leave this place.

"That's not completely true," Pan argued. "We found Ares."

I smiled. That was true. I was happy that the Saiyan was coming with us. We still had yet to tell him about Planet Vegeta being restored, but I figure it won't harm anything to leave it a surprise.

I set down the other half of the tools as I walked into the cockpit. It doesn't take long to start the ship up. I close the doors, make sure everything is sealed up right, and start to take off. As we're about to leave the atmosphere, Moon comes in and sits down with me. I notice she still has that tail bracelet thing Ares gave her on.

"We're closer," Moon tells me, smiling. I smiled back.

"Yes, we are." I reach over and take her hand. She intertwines our fingers as the ship leaves Imecka. The stars surround us again. Goku, Ares, Goten and Pan are all laughing in the kitchen. Giru flies in and lands on my shoulder, watching as space zooms past. And I can't help but to keep smiling.

I had a good feeling that the rest of this trip was going to past quickly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viloa! Another chapter!

So, like I said earlier, I'm not going to continue with The Grand Tour. The next chapter will have the gang on Earth and transferring everyone over from Planet Vegeta. Sorry if you don't really agree with it, but that's what I'm going to do! :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 453 11
This is a SIDE STORY to my first book and will eventually be one for my 2nd story once I get where I need to be. So... If you haven't read my origina...
47.8K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
8.7K 182 12
Right before Kagome turns fifteen and meets Inuyasha and the gang, she went to go see her cousin Bulma when she is twelve years old. There she meets...
10.8K 205 22
PLS NOTE THAT THE ONLY OC IS ATHENA/MAIZ! I DO NOT OWN THE DBZ CHARACTERS USED! THIS WAS MIDDLE SCHOOL ME!! •~•~•~•~•~•~• *Sequel to "The Lost Femal...