Criminal Minds Preferences

By 12_gymnast

I don't own any of these characters and I am writing only what I think that characters are like. Thank you! More

#1 How you met
#2 They ask you out
#3 Your first kiss
#4 Your hidden talent
#5 When they get jealous
#6 You get jealous
#7 Their favorite thing about you (Physical and Personality)
#8 Your favorite thing about them (Physical and Personality)
#9 His favorite place to kiss you
#10 Your favorite place to kiss him
#11 How he likes your hair
#12 You get taken on a case
#13 He saves you
#14 Your best friend on his team
#15 How he annoys you
#16 How you annoy him
#17 How he turns you on
#18 How you turn him on
#19 What you do on his day off
#20 How you two sleep
#21 Your favorite movie to watch together
#22 Sick days
#23 Bad Dreams
#24 How he hugs you
#25 PDA (Public Display of Affection)
#26 Stolen kisses
#27 Nicknames
#28 Pillowfight!
Imagine #1: Spencer Reid
#29 How you cuddle
#30 How He Kisses You
Imagine #2: Spencer Reid
Imagine #3: JJ
#31 What you wear of his
#32: What he wears of yours
#33: How they say "I love you"
Imagine #3: JJ - Part 2
#34: What pet the two of you get
#35: Snow days
#36: Your cute couple photos
Imagine #3: JJ - Part 3!
Imagine #4: Spencer
Imagine #5: Derek Morgan
#37 How they say I'm sorry
#38 Your love quote
#39 The strangest place you two have done 'it'
Imagine #6: Spencer Reid
Imagine #7: Aaron Hotchenr
JJ Preference Add (Part 1)
JJ Preferences Add (Part 2)
JJ Preferences Add (Part 3)
Imagine #8: Spencer Reid
#40: Mornings
Imagine #9: Spencer- Part 2
#41 Their Favorite Book
Please Read
#42- Date Night
#43- They walk in on you changing
#44- Habits that you picked up from them
#45- What happens when you get bored
#46-Little notes they leave you
#47- Shopping for Swim Suits
Emily - Catch Up
Emily catch up (2)
#48- Habits That They Love
Luke Alvez Catch Up (Part1)
Luke Alvez Catch Up (Part 2)
Luke Alvez- Imagine #1
Luke Alez - Imagine #2

Imagine #9: Spencer

8.3K 129 7
By 12_gymnast

@Mahomie_TX requested this and I hope it helps with the withdrawals. Just know I am here for you because the feels are real. I am sorry it so long, I have been on holiday and it has snowed like crazy here so my wifi wasn't working.

Spencer's POV 

I pace back and fourth, fidgeting with my fingers. I can't decide if I should ask her. I mean, I love her but what if she doesn't feel the same way about us. I can't imagine where I would be today without her but she would be fine without me. I know it, she is so strong and independent. If I ask her, I might ruin what we have.

"Hey kiddo," Derek says. "Whatcha thinking about?" All I do is look at him and shake my head. I can't tell him about it, it wouldn't be right. 

"Nothing," I say. I sit down in the chair closest to me. "Just thinking about..." I trail off and shrug my shoulders. Derek gets the message that I don't want to talk and begins to talk about some football or baseball game that happened last night. I wasn't paying attention but I oohed and ahhed at the right parts and laughed when he laughed.

When Derek was done talking about the game, JJ came and told us we needed to get to the conference room for a briefing. I sit down in my usual chair and (y/n) sits right by me like usual. I freak out and look down at the files in front of me. I heard her trying to say something to me but she stopped when Garcia started talking.

Your POV

I walk into the conference room and see Spencer, I haven't seen him all day. He was all weird this morning and left before you were even out of bed. I sit in my usual chair right next to him and he gets all weird again.

"Hey," I say, " Are you okay?" I ask and wait for an answer. He looks down at the files in front of him. "Spence. Did you hear me?" I ask him. He continues to ignore me. I open my mouth to say something else but Garcia begins to brief us on the case before I can even start.

We all listen to her explain what the case is about but I cant only think about Spencer. I started to think of what I did to upset him or what someone else could have done to upset him. By the time Hotch told us when the jet was leaving I was practically oozing anger. Why is he acting like this? He doesn't get to just ignore me, he needs to talk to me about whatever's going on with him. I grab my files and get ready to get on the jet.

Spencer's POV

I hop up the stairs to get on the jet and see that (y/n) is already there looking over the files from the briefing. She looks angry so I decide to sit by JJ instead, she looked less like she was going to shoot someone.

As soon as I sit down JJ asks me, "Hey, do you know what's up with (y/n)?" I just look back at her and shrug. I know she's probably upset because of the way I have been acting but I don't want JJ to know. 

"Okay," she says, "must just be the case I guess." I nod along with JJ and look over at (y/n). All I can think is that I need to fix this.  Derek comes on the jet and he goes to sit with her, hopefully he will be able to calm (y/n) down a bit. 

Your POV

I am on the jet and sitting with Derek. He hasn't said anything but I know he knows something is up with me and Spencer.  After Hotch's divies up where we are supposed to be gong when we land, Derek leans over. 

"Is there something wrong with you and Reid?" He asks my in a whisper. I shrug and look at him, Derek instantly knows that I am hurt. He nods and looks at Spencer. "Do you want me to talk to him?"

"No, it's fine," I say. "It is something between us and we need to figure it out." He left it at that and went back to the case. We landed and headed to do whatever we were supposed to do. They whole Spencer would just get weird whenever I entered the room. By the end of the day I had cooled off enough to work on the case. 

At about 12:30, Hotch gathered everybody up and set us to the hotel for some rest. Spencer and I were the last ones out and decided to just drive together like usual. We didn't say anything to each other as we left the building. He opened the door for me and it was snowing.

"Awe man," I say and stand warily in the doorway. He puts a hand on my back to sort of push me out the door and we start walking down the stairs outside.

Spencer's POV

We walk together with my hand still on her back, she doesn't move and I get this reassuring feeling that even if she is mad at me she still tolerates me. On the last step, her heel slips and she falls back. I wrap my arms around her to catch her and she grabs my arm. 

"Are you okay?" I ask, still holding her. 

"Oh yea," (y/n) says and chuckles. She steps from my grip but runs her hand down my arm and locks her fingers with mine. She looks back me and she looked so beautiful with the snow in her hair and on her eye lashes. I smile and slip my free hand in my pocket. 

"Come on,"  she says and pulls my arm a little bit. I stop her though and she looks back at me. "What?" She asks and takes a step closer to me. 

I take a deep breath and run my fingers over the box in my pocket. I look down and my feet and decide to just go for it. 

"(y/n) I love you and I know I have been acting weird lately but I was scared of what would happen," I say and look at my feet. 

"What?" She says, " What would happen if what?" I can feel her tighten her grip on my hand. 

"If I asked you to marry me..." I say and pull out the box in my pocket. She lets go of my hand looks at me. I get down on one knee and almost slip on my butt but (y/n) catches me. 

She looks at me in amazement and asks, "You want to marry me?" 

"Yea," I nod and look at her. She wraps her arms around me and we both fall over in the snow. "Is that a yes?" I ask with a small chuckle. 

She nods her head and says, "Yes, I will marry you." I slip the ring on her slim finger and she crashes her lips against mine.  She jumped up and took me with her, then she dragged me to the car. 

Your POV

I couldn't believe it. I were so angry at him this morning but if I would have know about this... I run to the car and drag Spence behind me. 

"Come on," I say and push him in the car. He gets in with a chuckle and we both drive to the hotel. 

I parked the car and ran to the other side before he was even out of the door. 

"Why are you in such a hurry?" He asks me. I give him a smile and just tug at his arm. He locks the car and follows me to the elevator. I push the button about 20 times before the doors open. I think he understands why I am in such a hurry but he doesn't do anything about it. He is enjoying watching me need him so bad.

The doors to the elevator close and I kiss Spencer very soft and meaningful. As I begin to pull away, he reattaches his lips to mine but in a more hungry manner. His hands land on the small of my back my hands trace up his stomach until I reach his chest. I start to undo his tie and he pulls up on the edge of my shirt but I stop him and he remembers where we are. Just then, the doors open to our floor and he pulls me out. We quickly walk down the hall to our room and he is about to insert the key when the door next to us opens.

"Hey, there you guys are," says Emily. poking her head out. From behind her, Derek sticks his head out of the door and says, "You guys up for a drink?" He asks.

Spencer and I look at each other and then back at Emily and Derek. Emily then gets what's going through me and Spencer's heads. 

"You know. never mind," she says and pushes Derek inside. Before she can push him inside, he gives Spencer a thumbs up. 

Once the door is closed, Spencer looks at me and gives a sigh of relief. He opens the door and pulls me inside. Before the door is even closed all the way, Spence has me pinned against the door and his lips back on mine. His hands go back to my lower back and start to work their way up my shirt. I start to unbutton his shirt and as soon as my hands touch his bare skin, he lets out a small moan into my lips. I pull his shirt and jacket all off without breaking the kiss and at the sound of his clothes hitting the floor, he lets out another moan into my mouth. He breaks the kiss to lift my shirt over my head and then puts his lips roughly back on mine. 

Okay that's all I have time for right now but I am wiling to continue with this one. Let me know if that would be something the you would enjoy. I will say that if I do write  next part it will probably have some smut. Anyways, let me know. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.4K 100
another BAU gc 😘😘😘😘😘😘
202K 2.5K 64
Suggestions are open. I'll do tons of fluff :) that's about it
30.9K 190 34
So there will be one shots about the BAU (mostly about the women). There will be Jemily, readerxsomeone, the team and more. Give me suggestions what...
1.7K 42 17
A group chat with my favourite FBI agent's This is the first time I have tried writing these so be gentle