Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Closer and The Farthest

1.7K 59 1
By B_S_Robinson

4:37 pm

Ashley's POV

Just waking up was quite draining to me but the first thing I did was check my phone. There was an email by an "anon". I opened my phone then tapped my pin in to unlock it. I read the email.

Dear Ashley, 

This is me Eliza... Well no, not really. A friend of Eliza's, name Marie. Same girl who let her use the burner. We're here to send an urgent message that has a change of plans. ALEX IS GOING ON A VACATION TO LONDON! LONDON WE SAY! If you are here or is arriving soon, please stay put. Find us as soon as possible. Do not go to London looking for us, guard will be there all over. We have burners again so be waiting for our call and stay alert. At Dom Angelov there are also servants that were enslaved by Alex, treated badly. Save them. 

Be well. Eliza loves you much, she's a real fighter. Rush ASAP!

xoxo Eliza and Marie.

P.S. When you find us, kick Amara's ass. She's undeserving and take that child where you know he'll be properly looked after. 

What a letter, I'm shook. But with the new leads there was new hope. I listened to Marie's instructions and knew Marie had a genius direction. I'd know to be alert for the next call over the next two weeks.

It seemed like Alex knew something was going on however because from the few days back we all knew it'd take two weeks to get to Russia. If he wants to test us then so be it!

A little while later we had dinner where we ate roasted chicken, macaroni, biscuits and asparagus. I wanted a glass of wine so bad but I knew better to resist  plus Joss would beat me up if I did. 

Joss and Alan were sitting really close talking their heads off and Vera eating but I knew she was missing the twins; Irina and Heidi. I didn't feel like ruining the peace or whatever was going on with the atmosphere but I had news on what the whole world was looking for. My girlfriend.

"I-- We have leads and a new survivor." I told them. 

"Looks like we have a team captain." Alan scoffed. "what's the news sarge?" 

I laughed at Alan as I carved my chicken carefully so my baby / ies could eat. "well Eliza has a helper with our plan, this had to be written by a insider that's apart of this. She's going to London--"

"THEN WE MUST GO TO LONDON!"  Alan screeched. He got up to redirect the submarine. 

I pulled him away from the wheel. "hell no man, Marie perfectly says not to go, it's going to be mostly guarded in London, we have to wait at the Dom Angelov she's staying at. When we get there, whenever we must tear that bitch down and there's only going to be twenty percent of the guards there to keep the house in check."

"Wow Ash, you should get more credit then what others give you for, okay great plan. In a few minutes we have to get out we're at a Canadian dock, we got to drive to the very next one a few cities over Toronto all the way to Winnipeg. We can get there in a max of a few hours to Winnipeg." Alan said agreeing. If we all listened and were careful we wouldn't get found by the Drug Masses

The Drug Masses were something Alan said we should all look out for. Alex had cartels all over the world in a few countries and Canada was one of the masses. The Drug Masses weren't his guards but Masses that worked with Alex to buy and sell supplies of God know's what with huge companies around the world, they knew the good guy brand companies like Alan's. They hated people that snuffed out potential drug dealing masses, Alan did exactly that and more. 

It's a time around the holidays so the Drug Masses would be around and guarding so FEDS and whatever else official wouldn't catch them. This was a crucial time to get in and out while traveling over 6 different Canadian cities. 

We bumped fists. "we're gonna do fine Al."

"Oh I know Ash," he rubbed his hands together while scheming. I knew the past three days he'd been planning to blow up the Masses to get one of his missions out of the way during the mission to get Eliza. Man, Alan sure did multitask better than me. 

About fifteen minutes later we stopped, bags were taken from us and we took our things. We needed a new submarine so we couldn't be detected so Uno walked us to a mommy van while he was making a super expensive purchase. "alright great to see you guys again, good to see you're all well alive in good graces and I am hearing that you have leads Ashley-- Great! Meet my friend Anita, she'll be coming on the next sub with Heidi and Irina also your shooting partner and protector so she'll share a room with you."

I wanted to protest but I was in no mood to fight with Uno on having Anita to protect me. I was water lagged. "yeah ard, whatever Uno."  I rolled my eyes and fanned him.

"Guess who's back?!" there was a familiar voice. I look behind Uno and Anita there is Paris, Paul, Boris and Maddy. What the hell? My normal friend's on my top secret mission? This couldn't be good.

What should I say or do? Why were they here? "guys what are you doing?"

Madeline laughed at me, "Ash we're your friends and we're going to help you. When I was in Africa hearing your voice on national television I just knew I had to help you. We thought Eliza left you but now we knew what really went down, we're going to join your SQUAD." she said hugging me.

"The more the merrier." Vera squealed. "and if it isn't Boris Meyers, what is this goody two shoes business man doing here? Don't you know if he's here and knows what we do he's gonna get us all in jail?!"

Vera was close to killing Boris. "I'm on your side Ms. Langdon, I come with back up. Ashley we're getting Eliza back."

It was set that my friends and I were going to do this together. We were all in this and together, everyone came here for me and to find themselves while I was going to find the love of my life. I couldn't help but feel a million times stronger now that I had my squad and my new sisters, new friends and people helping me. 

With that my friends followed us behind in the disguised mommy van. Uno drove as we all were in the back loading up guns, setting grenades and making orders from Alan's company to make bombs. At the Winnipeg port a team of Alan's assassin's would be waiting for us to safely guide us to the next submarine port.

This seemed like it was out of a movie but this was all real and indeed happening. I had my guns as my side and grenades in my back pack. I felt pretty bad ass for a pregnant woman. I wore heels with knives inside and carried Chinese throwing stars in my bra. "incoming! Incoming!" someone yelled over Alan's radio. "we have a 6.5-10 mass at a hundred yards on our right!" 

Already? We just started driving and it's only been twenty minutes! Gotta be kidding me. "alright get the guns and grenades out girls, Ash let Madeline and Boris know what's up through the other car!" Joss yelled.

I spoke through my walkie-talkie. "Boris we have a 6.5-10 Drug Mass assistance at a hundred yards ahead, get ready to blow and cover, right side of the mountain!"

Joss went under Alan as he drove with her machine gun. We got positioned, "do you even know how to use a gun hun?" Anita asked. 

What does an artist know about killing and shooting? "no..." 

Anita rolled her eyes, "just start throwing grenades in the next five seconds Ashley."

I took out a few of the grenades as Joss and Vera started shooting to the right left of the car towards the right of the mountain. I took caps off the grenades , throwing them far and wide as bullets were being shot towards us. 

"Counter attack right side , left side mount!" Anita yelled. From above us I could hear the helicopter. I was now panicking. "Ash don't worry, the flight is on our side!" 

Alan drove faster as shots from above were coming down near us and fires erupted in each side of the mountains.  After the next five minutes I think the masses were killed and the flight team got them all. "ahh!" screamed a random man's voice as he came from my window attacking me, pulling on my hair so he could kill me. I took my gun and squeezed on the trigger shooting him in the face. 

"Holy sh--" what the hell did I just do?! I killed a man. Multiple shots were fired after I had killed him. 

Anita and Uno pulled me into their arms. "Ashley calm down, you did what you had to do! He was going to kill you and your children, either it was you or him!" Uno justified. He used his walkie-talkie. "red robin to blue robin, calling in! Is everyone the-fuckk- okay?"

Boris answered. "this is blue robin, we are okay? Red robin are we clear?" 

"Yes, we are. Let's keep it on a roll, blue robin take top tunnel, red robin going out for underground tunnel. Black jet, clear out!" Uno demanded. 

A trooper from the jet above us answered. "black jet is all clear, report as Winnipeg base Strauss Hospital."

I was traumatized that I just killed a man. 

Eliza POV

We were on the plane to London. Alex had been sleeping while Marie and I had used the smuggled burner phones. We only used one, I send a clear message to Ashley's number. The only thing about these burners were you get two minutes of call and ten messages to send before their no longer of use. 

I text her

E: Did you receive the email?

A: Yes baby, I did. We're on a submarine to Russia, we have so much help and many friends. Today I killed a man, I miss you. 

E: I miss you too, it's okay. You probably had to protect yourself.

A: I did but it didn't feel right at all. Is Marie someone we can trust?

E: Yes, of course she is. She's helping us. There are many others that need to be saved at the adoption center. 

A: When I see you I'm never letting you go 

E: I'll never let this happen to us ever again. Please be safe baby and my messages are almost out. 

A: I will. Did you get when I said I was pregnant over the phone? Eliza I'm in love all over again, just wait you'll see. There is some good out of all of this and this awful occasion bought Jocelyn to somewhat maybe get a second chance at love, Vera and the twins are fighting together and well the point of it all is I have something to fight for. 

E: I wish I could be as thrilled as you but I'm not. I'm pregnant too but that doesn't matter right now. I'll see you within a few days hopefully.

A:  Stay sharp and keep hope Elle. I will be waiting.

They were coming for us! We were going to get rescued soon. "they're coming with million Marie, we're going to make it." I whispered, hugging her. 

I cut open one of the plane chairs, stashing the phone inside. This was a plane Alex owned so it'd come back to get us once we left London. I just had to remember where it was. 

As soon as we reach we are taken to go shopping to settle down and relax. Alex leaves me and Marie alone to go shopping while he takes care of some business. We head to Hermes, the only store world wide that would recognize me the most. I would have exclusive plans that the manager would carry out. 

I remember the manager here, she was a kind lady. I took a tour to London and all over the world in every country's capitol for Hermes. A man from Alex's guards road us around and another went with us. I pulled out a few dresses to stage my plan further, of course I got the dress two sizes too tight and even for a pregnant woman like myself. Marie stood after me, watching carefully.

I set the dresses up on the rack and just stood there moving my feet up, made a few grunting noises and moved my elbows around with the fabric as if I was trying my dress on. The guard was waiting by the front of the store.  "now go get the manager," I told Marie.

She nodded then headed to the manager talking her head off to the manager as if she was displeased and disgusted then the manager followed her back to the dressing room with me there. She was just as I remembered. "Mrs. Campbell I am terri-- Eli--!"

I covered the woman's mouth quickly. "Mrs. Middleton you remember me-- Good. Do you have an insta- cam?" 

Mrs. Middleton nodded. "yes, I do. I heard what happened to you over the news , your girlfriend was talking about you and your sisters spoke out about you you're with Alex Campbell... Kidnapped."

"Yes so Mrs. Middleton if you give me your cam you'll be doing me a great favor and if I get the hell out of here this'll be a big contribution and I swear once I get back to normal you'll be the first store to sell and promote my newest designs!" 

She handed me the insta-cam. It was the world's most smallest digital camera. It was the size of a ring and was great for spying with. For the next few days I would document this with the camera. I slipped the camera down my bra. "thank you now forgive me for what comes next-- YOU DON'T HAVE ANOTHER SIZE? DON'T YOU SEE I AM A PREGNANT WOMAN, A BEAUTIFUL ONE AT THAT?! I SHOULD BE TREATED WITH EVERYONE YOU IMBECILE!" 

Mrs. Middleton and Marie lightly smiled then pulled small faces. I bought bags and skirts from Hermes. We left then knowing this plan would wire any time soon and we were going to be alright. 

Later on I'd take my sonogram and that'd mess up my hope streak. 

Ashley POV

We were almost close to our last city in Canada. The car was quiet, Alan was the only one driving and Jocelyn had head head on his lap. Vera, Irina and Heidi all cuddled up together mean while Anita took a smoke and I was drinking water. 

"Tell me your story." I spoke at once. "what's about you and him?"I asked while pointing at a now recently sleeping Uno. He had laid at the bottom of the car with his thumb in his mouth.

Anita laughed. "funny story, I almost ended up killing him," Anita put her cigarette out when she threw it from the window. 

"I had a lot of problems as a child, I was twelve when my parents decided that I was just too much of a problem so I was sent to an asylum , escaped and sent back many times but then finally when I did I stole a crock pot full of money and started stripping at fifteen.

 He came to the club many times before he asked for a date and then I lied about my age to him, went out a few times but then it was just one day my dad visited club and I saw him, he didn't recognize me and he took me in the back feeling up on me. I set up to kill him so yeah I killed my daddy because back then when I was younger he did it so when I threatened him that's why I was at the asylum. Uno came in on the wrong time and I shot him in the leg by accident and well then he saved me."

I listened to her story and it was strange. "are you better now? How old are you?"

She nodded with tears from her eyes, "I am better. No one can ever hurt me and I'm eighteen years old. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me." she smiled through the sadness. "look at me now, I'm practically rich and I'm an assassin-- Best job ever, I get paid to kill people like my father."

"That's good. Teach me how to shoot."

"Sure. Your story?" Anita asked. 

My story was complicated. My story was still progressing, it was still being written. "It was nearly just a few months ago, fall fading into spring. I was a young promiscuous thing having girls around my dildos, a artiste! Good student , until her publicist wrote to me from out of the sky like never before and needed me paint her. 

On a wonderful pig canvas that now hangs in her house at France in Paris. She was beautiful like a Greek goddess. She came off to me bold, she dominated me. She then showed me a new world that I've come to love and I loved her as she showed me the world. She became my world. She saved me from doing things I didn't want to become. We worked together." I cried a little, hugging Anita as we were both crying.

"We're all fighting for a cause Ash, we're all here for something."

And I would work my ass off to get my world back. To be with her one more time, the last time would be the forever. She saved me so I'd save her now, it's time for me to be a her hero.  I'd shoot whoever I will. Beat and kick, punch. Throw whatever bombs I'd have to. 

Move mountains. Draw down houses. This was me, I'm all in for it. For the cause to find love no matter how much the truth behind Eliza hurt. I saved her life once however. "I was nine years old and she was fourteen when we had first met. She was graduating from the eighth grade, I wanted to go to the bathroom but instead I heart her weeping and as there was blood on the floor. I told her about my mother's dead and she... She took heed to my words and remembered to live. I gave her hope!"

I would keep on to give her hope. Keep on to save her as my love was thicker than blood, water, oil and all the soot in this grimy world. Even more than the nine year old me. 

I can indeed save my Eliza. 

(Guys I am on a  writing streak! Do you see that? I've been writing for the past four days since the day before Christmas! Can I get a pat on the back, hug or kiss? Something??? And not edited at all, just a few tweaks during the writing. I was trying to get this updated last night but I was too tired to finish and this way I took my time and it felt better writing this way)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
109K 2K 21
curious twenty-three year old Stephanie Caine unexpectedly stumbles across something that has her questioning everything including her sexuality. she...
49.5K 2.2K 13
Secrets and Deceit Ashley moved from her small town life for college and thought everything was perfect until she caught her childhood friend with he...
19.2K 1.1K 56
*Complete but still subject to edits* Ben Cougar and Eileen Grau have been best friends since they were kids. For the young cougar-shifter, it was...