Foreseen [An Elijah Mikaelson...

Od evaki498

Cassandra Gold was an ordinary girl, living in a small town named Mystic Falls. She thought her life was norm... Více

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Tribute to The Vampire Diaries
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Epilogue
Author's Note
#Deleted Chapter
#Bonus Chapter - Part 1
#Bonus Chapter - Part 2
#Bonus Chapter - Part 3
#Bonus Chapter - Part 4
#Bonus Chapter - Part 5
#Bonus Chapter - Part 6
#Bonus Chapter - Part 7
#Behind The "Script" Facts
#Funny Relevant / Irrelevant Moments
#Q&A
Thank you!!!
We won!!!

Chapter 111

4K 105 54
Od evaki498

New Orleans. One of the most vibrant cities in the world. Where death concurred, life covered it. I was only a few days in the city and I intended to stay more. Although, eventually I would have to leave. I didn't stay too long in a place. Marcel made everything he could to make me feel comfortable and welcome. I think he might have been a little afraid of me considering the two giant talismans I never neglected to wear. I had turned down his invitation to stay with him, saying I wanted to retain my independence. That was partly true. The true reason was that I couldn't stand living under the same roof with so many vampires. I could stand being around them, but not sleep around them. There was a difference. Nevertheless, Marcel was very disappointed, however he accepted my decision.

It was another magnificent night at the streets of New Orleans. People with masks, dancing and having fun. I was wandering around, finding amusement at the way people humiliated themselves. I walked past Rousseau's, one of the most famous bars in the city, when I stopped dead in my tracks. A warm feeling spreaded in my chest, a feeling I had totally forgotten about. It brought back painful memories from the past, I would rather erase. No! I held back the memories. I was better now. In fact, I coudn't recall myself ever being so calm and carefree. I got in the bar, curious to see if what I suspected was true. And it was.

I stood there, frozen in my position staring at the only person in this world that could make me feel like this. Elijah Mikaelson. He was sitting at the bar drinking Martini. I could hardly breathe. He spoke to the bartender and it was like hearing bells all over again. Like the first time I had met him. No! Don't do this to yourself again! You know how it will end! I closed my eyes and everything was gone. I was emotionless again. And that was the best for right now. With determination, I turned around and exited the bar without looking back.

Elijah's P.O.V.

Strange. I felt warmth spreading in my heart. What was happening? Camille, the bartender, was obviously not the reason behind it. The sentiment was familiar. It was like... Cassandra was here. Somewhere near me. Once I realized that, my head snapped at all the directions trying to spot her. A cold draught came from the door. Maybe I was imagining things. My guilt in combination with her long absence in my life may have led to this nonsense. I focused again on the conversation I had with Camille. Although, I couldn't get my mind of what I had previously experienced.

Cassie's P.O.V.

"Are you alright?" Marcel asked seeing me drinking the whole bar.

"Never been better." I replied drinking another glass of whisky.

"I see you got the heavy stuff here. Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" He asked concerned, to my surprise.

"I said I'm fine." I replied stubbornly.

"Is this about your ex? Has he bothered you?" He continued.

"I said I'm fine!" I yelled. He looked at me sympathetically.

"Ok. I believe you. Just don't drink too much." I stared at him for a couple of times with an 'are you serious' look."Ok, do whatever you want. I have to go to be with an old friend, but if you need anything I'm here for you." He said looking me in the eyes with honesty. I nodded.

"Who is this friend of yours?" I asked out of curiosity. He hesitated a bit, before answering.

"Klaus Mikaelson." I choked with my drink. "You know him?" He asked shocked.

"Who doesn't?" I replied back, trying to come around.

"Please tell me he is not your ex..." I looked at him wide-eyed.

"I'm not a psycho!"

"Ok, ok. Just making sure." He said raising his hands in defence. "Now I need to go. See you around." He replied turning his back, leaving.

Klaus in town, Elijah too. Something really bad was happening here. And I would find it out. I finished my drink and tracked Marcel. As a vampire huntress I was able to do so, even if he wasn't at a close distance. I stopped dead in my tracks when I caught another sent. Klaus's sent. Never before had I relied on my huntress's instincts to track somebody. I would always trust my prophetess's instinct. Then, I caught another sent too. It was probably Elijah's. Yes, it was his. I followed it, until I reached a cemetery. Really? A cemetery? And especially a witch cemetery? What is going on here? I thought curious.

Taking a deep breath, I entered the cemetery. It would be wise to stay away from them. From him. But, that word has proven to be unknown to me several times. I walked slowly, until I heard Klaus's laugh. I stopped in front of the entrance of a tomb. What was going on here? I could see Sophie Deveraux, the witch that worked at the Rousseau's as a chef and whose sister was killed recently by Marcel for practising magic. Another strange thing I learnt about the city. Witches were forbidden to practise magic. I was wondering how Marcel managed to achieve that. And of course there was Klaus and Elijah, along with some other witches/bodyguards. And there was a girl, I had never seen before. Klaus seemed to know her. And perhaps she was the target of his mocking.

"You are all out of your minds!" Klaus exclaimed still laughing. "If you think that an one-night stand, no offence sweetheart, means a thing to me-" He was cut off by Sophie.

"Marcel may be able to keep us from practising real magic in this town, but as keepers of the balance, we still know when nature has cooked up something new. For example, I have a special gift. Of sensing when a girl is pregnant." I was in utter shock. That meant that...that girl was pregnant by... Klaus. The bastard! He had done it again!

"What?" Klaus whispered in shock.

"I know, it's impossible..." The girl started.

"What?" Klaus repeated. Pretty shocking news for Klaus. Out of the blue, he was a daddy-to-be.
"Niklaus, the girl is caring your child." Elijah confirmed. If Klaus wasn't a hybrid, I'm sure he would have fainted by now.

"No! It's impossible. Vampires can't procreate." Klaus argued.

"But, werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You are the Original Hybrid, the first of your kind and this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes." Sophie argued back.

"You've been with someone else! Admit it!" Klaus yelled to the girl clearly furious.

"No, she hasn't!" I yelled. Everyone's eyes landed on me, with Klaus and Elijah's wider than ever. "Everything is true." I said stepping forward to get in the tomb. The witches/bodyguards got in my way. "Are you sure you want to do this right now? Because, I don't think it will benefit you to lose other witches of your coven." I said eyeing them intensely with the threat clear in my voice.
"Let her in." Sophie ordered. I pushed both of them, making them hit at the sides of the tomb.
"Quite the assembly here. What are we celebrating?" I said ironically.

"What are you doing here prophetess?" A witch asked. I turned to look at her. She was black, arrogant and looked like a gipsy.

"The real question is what YOU are doing here."

"This is none of your business." She replied back challengingly.

"Really? But, I bet that it might be Marcel's business." I threatened.

"You wouldn't dare!" She said again tacking a step closer to me. I laughed.

"Try me."

"You, traitor of your kind! How dare you come here and threaten us?"

Now I was mad.

Elijah's P.O.V.

Cassandra? How was this possible? So, it was true then. She was here. But, I couldn't recognize her. The look in her eyes was so... There was something I never thought I would see in those blue eyes... It killed me to see her like that. And the way she was dressed. A tight mini dress and stilettos? She never dressed like that. A witch was yelling and throwing threats at her, but she didn't seem to care. Once the witch was done, a sweet, yet, threatening smile, spreaded across her face.

"Let me put this straight..." All of sudden, her hand encircled her neck, causing the witch asphyxiation. I tensed, as well as everyone in this tomb. "I will not tolerate any other insults or threats by you. You are in no position to make threats. Actually, if you don't want Marcel to know about this and possibly kill every witch in the bloody French Quarter, I suggest that you keep your mouth shut and show some respect to people that have more power than you do. Am I clear?" She hissed. The witch nodded, her eyes wide in fear and Cassandra finally let her go. She inhaled the oxygen with relief. Then, she turned to look at us. I couldn't recognize her.

"Now, that we've settled this, it's time to move to more important things." Her eyes focused on Hayley. "A werewolf girl pregnant with a miracle hybrid baby by the Original Hybrid. What an irony! Weird choice of fatherhood. Nature always makes weird choices." She pointed out shaking her head. "And you darling, out of the millions of men on this earth, you slept with him?" She continued pointing at Niklaus. Hayley shrugged. "Us, women will never change. We will always choose the wrong men." Although, she didn't even look at my direction, I was sure that comment was for me. How much had I hurt her! I would never forgive myself for that.
"I'm curious what will happen. So, if you allow me..." Hayley took a step back, frightened, as Cassandra took a step forward. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I don't hurt pregnant women, no matter how ruthless I seem. I will only touch your belly. It won't hurt. Trust me."

"Why do you want to touch my belly?" Hayley asked suspiciously.

"You'll see. Come on." With hesitation, Hayley allowed Cassandra to touch her belly. Her eyes lost their focus, as she was seeing a vision. Suddenly, she removed her hands from the girl's belly, abruptly and looked at her wide-eyed. What had she seen? I said my thoughts out loud. She ignored me. Instead, she turned around, took a few steps and sat on a bench that was inside the tomb.

"What did you see?" Sophie repeated my question.

"Nothing that concerns YOU." She said emphasizing the last word.

I looked at Niklaus. He looked at me almost as shocked as I was. "What is going on here?" Hayley asked, but got no reply.

"Anyway, back to our point." Sophie Deveraux turned everyone's attention back to her. "My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us. We can keep them safe... or we can kill them." I tensed. How did they dare... "If you don't help us take down Marcel, so help me, Hayley won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress." Sophie threatened.

"Wait, what???" Hayley asked shocked.

"That's not going to happen." Everyone turned to look at Cassandra. She stared at Sophie intensely.

"Have you anything to add?" Sophie asked back challengingly.

"Actually, I do." She replied, standing up and taking out a knife from her jacket. Sophie's eyes grew wide.

"What-"

"I'm not going to stab anyone, relax." She cut Sophie off. "But, I do have something to add." With the knife, she cut her palm and let the blood drop to the floor. What was she doing?

"I, Cassandra Marie Christa Gold, descendant of the great Cassandra of Troy and the mightiest leaders of The Circle of Ten, Alejandro Gold and Grant Averel, swear to protect the unborn child of Hayley Marshall and Niklaus Mikaelson with my life, with whatever means necessary. If I fail to fulfil my oath, I will avenge the child's death by haunting and slaughtering those who participated in its death. This oath is sealed by blood and shall be fulfilled at the last word." With her last words, the blood that was shed on the floor caught fire, forming a prefect pentacle. Everyone looked in owe.

"I'm happy that I made myself clear." She finished with an ironic smile. That wasn't the Cassandra I knew. I couldn't help, but wonder.

What had I done?

Author's Note: Hey, I'm back! Sorry for the wait guys, but I had some stuff to deal with... Anyway, a lot of you commented on the last chapter, wondering how it was possible for Cassandra to turn off her emotions, since she was still human. Do you remember Jeremy, who after killing Kol and therefore every vampire originating from his bloodline, he became a vampire hunter and at some point the only thing he needed was to kill vampires, even his sister Elena? Something similar has happened to Cassandra. She is a descendant of the strongest vampire hunters, therefore a part of herself is craving to kill vampires. Until now, she was able to keep it under control, since she was part prophetess. All these visions she had, helped her keep her humanity and not lose control and become a mindless and heartless vampire huntress. But, since Elijah's betrayal, the pain she experienced was so great, that she would rather feel nothing and become that mindless vampire huntress, than feel so heartbroken. So, she gave up on her prophetess side and embraced the other. A fact that will have consequences of course, which you will later see. But now, you will wonder how she was able to touch Hayley's belly and see a vision? Well, she was born a prophetess, so she can't really get rid of that side of her. I hope I was able to explain to you what really happened. And sometimes, guys, whatever happens in a story doesn't always have to make sense. It's a fanfiction about the supernatural after all... Anyway, the question of the day... What do you think Cassandra saw? What made her take that oath? And what do you think her relationship with Elijah be from now on? Let me know in the comments. Love you all!!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

94.6K 4.2K 30
Nearly a year ago, Emma had stepped into Mystic Falls for the first time in her life, never expecting that a small town in Virginia would have the po...
54.3K 2.3K 49
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
97.8K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
35.7K 932 21
A love triangle between Elijah, Klaus and Elena. Klaus and Elena are sworn enemies. He killed her Aunt Jenna, initially tried to kill her, in order...