Rising of The Blood Moon (Gir...

By TheMoonlightPoet

Hatspehut and Saryia have been married for four years now. To Hatspehut, life couldn't be better. She has a h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note

Chapter 30

21.4K 602 64
By TheMoonlightPoet

Hatspehut

A week has gone by since that attack on the mansion. Saryia and I have since then fortified the mansion big time. Nobody is getting in here by force. Aria sent another letter, but Saryia and I threw it in the fire soon as we got it. After that last letter we weren't going to read anymore of her shit. Exous left soon after the attack to go to Salem. Jamie and Saryia were sad about it, but he left anyway to fight. I really do hope he comes back, he's a good friend. Surprisingly Dawn hugged him before he left, and so did his son. It was the first time I had ever seen Exous cry, he just broke down when he was holding his son in his arms.

A few days went by and on the news the vile pictures of the battle burned into my memory. It was vicious and Sabrina was at the front of it. Exous writes us and sometimes calls us about what is happening. Sabrina and her army have moved into the deep wood. There is no way vampires are going into werewolf territory. Still our army that wasn't vampire went in there to fight them. Exous was at the head of that attack. His bravery when officers ranking higher than him was tested he showed them all. If he comes back then he will be rewarded for his bravery.

Now here at home I make preparations to move a werecat unit into the forest. I cant believe there are still werecats in the world. They were our biggest enemy besides vampires and eachother. But still after this war I will tell the wolves not to try and kill them anymore. Other species have come forward such as fairies. They are very useful in the woods too, so I'm sending a unit with the werecats. Apollo and Odin stand over my shoulders as I show them the layout of New York.

"It will take a lot out of Sabrina's army to get into the forest. By then they will fight for us." Apollo says confidence.

"Yep, but I bet they will still be pretty pissed off." Odin mumbles. Apollo sighs deeply then nods,

"Very true, but we must keep fighting them. Sabrina has to look like she is actually fighting us." The door opens and Dylan comes in. She is getting very big now, we have learned that she is to give birth sometime in April or May. She and Odin are very excited.

"What you guys talking about?" She ask putting her arms around Odin's abdomen. He smiles and I can hear his wolf purring with satisfaction and pride. He turns himself around and kisses Dylan.

"Talking about the battles that have been going on. And the wolves that are coming over to fight for us." Dylan smirks and pecks my brother's lips.

"On another note Haty, David and his army are coming over, they will be landing in Mexico." Apollo says getting me focused back on the map.

"It seems that the older elders are retreating back to the UK as well." I nod then move back to or part of the planet.

"Come here you two I got to show you something." Odin and Apollo come back to the table. I'm going to show them where their future territory will be.

"Odin you see this spot here. That is our old vacation home. This place will be your territory after the war is over." His face lights up. I chose this place for him because it was his favorite vacation home that the pack had. I felt his wolf howling with pride. He takes the pen and marks his new territory.

"Apollo, you will be three thousand miles away from him here." I point over to a very familiar spot to him. He stares at it blankly then relazation hits his facial expression. Before he could do anything a very pissed off Rayne stomps into the room. Rayne is going through her preganat fits as usual. Wonder why Dylan doesnt get like this. She stomps up to Apollo and hits him repeatly on his chest.

"Get your kids!" She screaches at him. He tries to calm her down but she just grabs him by his shirt and takes him away.

"We will talk later Haty!" Apollo calls before he is taken out the room. Odin is laughing his ass off at Apollo.

"You've offically been whipped big brother!" He shouts after him. I begin to laugh as well as Dylan.

"He just melts when it comes to Rayne. All that big talk goes away when it comes to her." I chuckle then watch as Dylan crushes Odin's hand. He grunts then looks over at his wife.

"Be nice honey." Dylan says with slight force. Odin sighs then kisses her cheek. I sit in the big chair and cross my arms.

"Well, well looks like you're whipped too." Odin's glares at me, but Dylan nods behind him. I chuckle and look back at the map.

"You out of the three of us is more whipped." I glare at his statement then smirk.

"Nope, its Saryia, she does whatever I say."

"Oh I do?" I turn in the chair and see Saryia leaning agaisnt the door frame.

"Common baby, I need your help with something." Dylan pats my shoulder before pulling Odin away.

"I'll see you later Haty." He says before he leaves Saryia and I alone. She locks the door behind her. She wears a red short dress and her bleach blonde hair flows over her shoulders. A playful grin crosses her red lips.

"So I'm whipped?" Saryia questions walking closer. I gulp hard, my wolf stirs within me. My heart leaps in my chest when she stops in front of me.

"Er. . . I never said that." Saryia chuckles then straddles my lap.

"I could have sworn you said that." She says against my neck. Her breath tickles my neck and I try to squirm away. Saryia chuckles adn kisses evry part of my neck and gently licks her mark. I gasp at the wet touch and grip onto the massive arms of the chair.

"You sure you didn't say that?" My wolf whines and takes over my speech.

"Yes! Yes! I said it!" She cries out for me. I flick her snout but Saryia laughs.

"That's what I thought. Don't you worry all is forgiven." Saryia moves herself so she is over my heated area. I feel the dull throbbing accelerate, Saryia senses my building desire and gets off my lap. I and my wolf whine wanting Saryia back on us.

"Not yet baby girl, for now, for once, let's just relax. Talk with me for a while." I stand and take Saryia's open hand. She sits back down in the big chair and I sit in her lap throwing my legs over one of the arms. I rest my head in the crook of her neck.

"So what was this all about." She says eyeing the map.

"Oh I was showing Odin and Apollo their territories. Remember we talked that I would have to go show them the places? Well the snow will be melting soon, so I have to show Apollo his territory since Odin's already been there." Saryia rubs her head then shakes her head no.

"Its getting too dangerous. If you were to do it then do it on the weekend while you still have the snow to cover your tracks." I nod then she holds me tighter.

"I don't want you to go." Saryia whispers against my head. I intertwine our fingers together and kiss her hand.

"I don't want to either, but I think this will end the fighting completely. The family comes first before any throne."

"Very true. Exous sent us mail, he said that Sabrina is a definite force in battle. Its getting bloody in that forest." I sigh deeply, hoping that he would be okay. I snuggle into Saryia's skin and inhale her scent. She chuckles with satisfaction and kisses my head.

"Have you seen Belle today?" I shake my head no. Belle has just been with Sonya and David lately. She refers to this Clair de Lune sometime, but rarely. It's getting on my nerves about this thing that Belle keeps seeing.

"Same here, maybe you should keep an eye on her." My wolf whines and makes me throw my arms around her neck.

"Mine." She protest, "I don't want to leave you. Your so warm... and you smell sooo good." A growl ripples through my chest and it makes Saryia whimper slightly. Quickly my wolf is set off, she wants Saryia now. She wants to mate with Saryia badly, desperately. The need to reclaim her is growing strong, so that tells me one thing, heat season is here. An entire two weeks of mating and my wolf constantly whining for my mate's body.

"Oh dear. Its the season again?" Saryia says rubbing my sides. I growl lowly feeling my wolf surfacing and nod. Saryia chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"We will deal with this later tonight. How bout you go find Belle. I'll reward you greatly tonight if you be good for me today." I get up from Saryia's lap and kiss her before leaving to find little Belle. I follow her smell along with the smell of chocolate and vanilla pudding. The first sound I hear is the faint giggling of Belle and Sonya. Curiosity takes me over and I following the giggling to the vacant classroom. I see Belle and Sonya giggling with open pudding cups all around them.

"Um Belle?" Belle quickly stands the same time Sonya does. They look at eachother then back at me after they bow their heads. I look over them and almost burst into laughter. 

"David?" I restrain my laughter. He quickly stands up and bows his head. He only is in his underwear, but his body from head to toe is covered in pudding. Patterns are swirled in his skin from the pudding. By now I am just laughing so hard. The door frame is the only thing holding me up. Belle and Sonya are laughing too, but David is just eating the pudding if his body.

"Oh my god! Selene, Ann, please come to the classroom!" I say laughing harder in pack link. My wolf is laughing too at what Belle and her future Beta have done to her future Delta. Soon enough as I die of laughter Ann and Selene come in and gasp at their son.

"David! What did you do?" While David sucks on his finger he points at Sonya and Belle.

"It's art mom." Sonya protest. Selene taps her foot, but Ann walks over to David.

"Common Puddin, let's get you cleaned up."

"Young lady, no sketch pad for a week." Selene sternly growls at Sonya. Sonya's little head drops and she nods. I guess Belle should give her a punishment too.

"Belle. . . No reading Shakespeare for a week." Belle bows her head again and nods.

"Yes momma." I smirk and pat her head.

"Now you and Sonya go clean up these pudding cups." They both nod and quickly clean up the mess they made.

"Can someone tell me why David is covered in pudding?" Saryia says whipping tears away from her eyes. I begin to laugh again.

"Sonya and Belle painted him with it." I look over at Selene who is staring off deep in thought.

"You wont let him live it down will you?" She looks over at me with a smirk and shakes her head no. She chuckles somewhat then leaves the room.

"I'm going to have to help Ann. That pup hates baths."

"How bout you go grab a cold bath too." Selene keeps her back turned to me, but she knows she got caught in her not so innocent thoughts of Ann. I turn back to Saryia and I am reminded that I am in heat too. Saryia bites her bottom lip seductively, my wolf howls wildly for her.

"Mine! MINE! MINE! I want her, I need her now!" She howls louder. Saryia just turns around and walks away. She turns back to me staring deep into my now black and purple eyes.

"You coming?" She purrs to me. My wolf howls again and pushes me forward.

"In more ways than one baby!" My wolf barks eagerly. I know Saryia heard that cause her eyes flickered to white, and I could tell my wolf said the right thing to get her in her mood. She leaves the room and my love sick, sexually starving wolf makes me follow right behind her.

****

Dinner went by slowly and painfully. The heat and throbbing between my legs couldn't be ignored when Saryia would brush her smooth leg against mine. Every thought that flowed into my head was only my wolf's thoughts. All she could think about is Saryia and how bad she wanted her. Finally dinner was over, the children were tucked in, and Saryia and I are locked in our bedroom.

"Time to play." She purrs into my ear. My wolf can't take any more and I throw her of my shoulder and take her to the bed. Throwing her down on the puffy bed she gasp as I rip her red dress right off her, all her perfection waits my hands and lips. Then she grabs me by my shirt and throws me down in the bed. In return she tears off my shirt and pants. My underwear is ripped off seconds later.

I get the strength from my wolf to pin her down again, connecting our lips together. Saryia moans in my mouth as I shove my tongue in forcefully. Saryia's hips buck, shoving me up again, our lips still connected in a tongue braiding kiss. After a while we stop kissing. She slowly opens her eyes and they are white, her beautiful fangs show.

"You relax and let me do all the work." She huskily whispers in my ear. Saryia's soft hands stroke my thighs as we look at eachother intently.

"That's no fun. I want to make you feel good too." Saryia giggles then pulls me into a passionate kiss.

"I'll let you, after a while." She says before lying me down on my back. My wolf is growling and panting as Saryia's hands feel on me. Bliss rocks my being at her lightest touch over my heating skin. Her lips feel like a phantom as they touch lightly on my breast. My back arches when I feel her warm mouth on my breast. I let out a groan of happiness as Saryia continues her sweet assault on my body. Thoughts become nothing, her tongue makes me forget everything that goes on around me.

Saryia takes her time tasting my upper body, making sure I only hand her in my thoughts. When she knows she has absolute control of my mind she descends to my waiting flesh that has been teased by the slight brushes of her hard nipples. Saryia keeps eye contact with me as she slowly goes down. When I thought I would have to beg her to do me she caresses my pink flesh with her tongue. My head hits the pillows as I am forced to drag out a moan as Saryia takes a long lick of me.

Saryia chuckles as she takes my sanity with every lick of my core. I scream out in pleasure when she softly slides two of her experienced fingers into my walls. My back arches from the bed again with a cry of pleasure. Saryia moans between my legs still pressing gently on my sensitive area within my gate. My wolf pants feeling the same thing that I feel. She begs for Saryia to go harder. Saryia obliges and starts to pound.

My body stiffens with each pleasurable stroke. My eyes shut with intensity as the moment is coming up. That wonderful moment that I haven't felt in two weeks is starting. I begin to moan loudly as Saryia comes back to my face. My wolf screams for her to go harder, again she obeys and pounds harder. I claw her back, feeling the moment coming on me quicker. Saryia gently takes my jaw and makes me look in her white eyes. Its enough to send me over the edge. My voice echoes off the walls as my body ripples under Saryia's. My wolf howls with all her strength and falls down lost in the pleasure.

"Oh my god." Is all I could say over and over when I closed my eyes savoring the aftertaste of my orgasm. Then my wolf takes over again pinning Saryia under me. We stare at eachother not saying much just touching eachother.

"I love you." Saryia smiles and kisses me passionately.

"I love you too. Think we've kept the mansion up long enough." My wolf however says otherwise.

"Mine." I grumble and slide into her tight walls. Saryia's body tenses under me then she relaxes.

"I guess we could stay up  little while longer." My wolf has me put my finger over her soft lips.

"No more talking." She purrs before I lean down to kiss her. Saryia giggles then let's me start.

 A/N: Hope you enjoyed this long chapter. Not sure when I will update again so hold on and be patient. Comment Vote Peace :)                           

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
20.6K 553 37
book 2 of the beginning of human pets series. its set on earth, 100 years after the humans were removed. What happens when you mix two spontaneous du...
1.6K 15 27
Guardians: those who have stepped forward to protect the various nonhuman races from their human enemies. Few have emerged, but the war has only just...
226K 3.1K 45
A sequel to A different side of Twilight Breaking dawn, after the entire vampire and werewolf feud with the Cullen family and the Volturi, Jacob, and...