diabolik lovers drabbles

By Alisugawa

❝ DESIRE IS LIKE A STARVING BEAST. ALTHOUGH PURSUING THIS LONGING IS INEVITABLE, IT IS ALSO NATURAL. ❞ ーLord... More

[ Introductions! ]
a sliver of gold // kou ; subaru
alone with you // yuma
period // sakamaki brothers
anime! // laito
sweet smell of blood // ayato
moan // shuu
punishment time // ayato
b e t t e r // subaru
maths // ayato ; reiji ; subaru
Scenario #1 •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
anime! #2 // laito
possessive // ayato
Scenarios #2 •Sakamakis Mukamis•
teacher // ruki [LEMON AU]
top // shuu [LEMON]
the chase // laito
Kou's P.O.V.
eyes // azusa
his property! // ayato
sleepy // shuu
i love you // subaru
period #2 // sakamaki ; mukami
boku no neko // kanato
tight // laito ; yuma
the deal // shuu [LEMON]
naughty naughty in the library // kou
angry christmas // sakamaki ; mukami
takoyaki overload! // ayato
anime! #3 // laito
tea party // kanato
punishment? // reiji [LEMON]
dungeon sex // laito [LEMON]
hugs! // ayato
don't leave me // kou
water fun // ayato [LEMON]
Kou's P.O.V. #2
birthday crack // laito
~~In Heat~~ •Kanato• LEMON
~~Typical Day~~ •Ayato•
~~Angry Christmas #2~~ •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
~~Kou's P.O.V. #3~~
~~Dark Pleasure~~ •Yuma• LEMON
~~Shuu's P.O.V.~~
~~Emptied~~ •Ayato•
~~Period #3~~ •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
Scenario #3 •Sakamakis, Mukamis•
~~Shuu's P.O.V. #2~~
~~My Masochistic Bitch-chan~~ •Laito•
~~The War of Claim~~ •Reiji, Ruki•
~~Ayato's P.O.V.~~
~~Disheveled~~ •Kanato•
~~Exhibitionists~~ •Ayato• LEMON
~~To Evanesce~~ •Ruki•
~~Reiji's P.O.V.~~
~~The Sleeping Beauty~~ •Shuu• AU
~~Alice of Vampire Sacrifice~~ •The Triplets, Mukamis• AU
~~False Tranquility~~ •Yuma• AU
~~Pleasureable~~ •Azusa• LEMON
~~Subaru's P.O.V.~~
~~To Evanesce #2~~ •Ruki•
~~Guilty x Guilty~~ •Ayato, Laito• LEMON
~~Midnight Mystery~~ •Reiji•
~~The Archer Fish~~ •Kanato•
~~Unyielding Tenacity~~ •Ayato• AU
~~Mutual Christmas~~ •Subaru•
~~Kisu~~ •Azusa•
Scenario #4
~~A Dream Birthday~~ •Kou•
~~Dead Loss~~ •Ruki• LEMON AU
~~Catastrophe~~ •Shin• LEMON AU
~~Snow White~~ •Subaru• AU
~~Laito's P.O.V~~
~~Subaru's P.O.V. #2~~
~~Beauty and the Beast~~ •Yuma• AU
~~Beauty and the Beast #2~~ •Yuma• AU
Scenario #5: Let's go on an adventure!
~~Beauty and the Beast #3~~ •Yuma• AU
~~Hope led astray~~ •Shin•
~~Alice in Wonderland~~ •Laito• AU
~~Ruki's P.O.V.~~
~~Inspiration~~ •Ayato• LEMON
~~Refugee~~ •Shuu•
~~Maleficent~~ •Reiji• AU
~~Azusa's P.O.V.~~
Cinderella •Ayato•

~~Façade~~ •Kou•

1.9K 71 13
By Alisugawa

"No one knows of your true face, M-Neko-chan, except me."

~ ~ ~

The sun shone brightly in the sky, irritating the majority of vampires. Although you weren't one of them, you were as annoyed as they were. A heavy sigh left your lips, catching the attention of a certain vampire below the balcony you were standing at. He shot you a glare, though it soon turned into a smirk.

You looked at him straight in the eye, giving him a cheeky smile.

He shrugged, devoting his attention back to his beloved field.

Your expression returned to the monotone one you had before Yuma eyed you.

True face.

Indeed, you weren't as happy, carefree, patient and frivulous as people thought you were.

Deep inside, you were someone who was at the verge of breaking down, an angsty teen no longer having any will to live.

You being sent into a den of vampires might had been a good thing. After all, you got to live with people having the same situation. Broken and sad, just like you.

You scoffed, turning your back against the sunshine and went inside the dark mansion.

~ ~ ~

"Livestock, help me out with setting the table for dinner."

"Sure~"

The eldest Mukami stared at you as you carried the plate of food he worked hard to make, he wasn't going to allow you destroying his hard work.

"I'm not stupid, stop glaring at me like that!"

Ruki smirked, entering the kitchen once more.

With a smile on your face, you silently set the plates in their respective places. Ruki's cookings gave off a too delicious smell, it made your mouth water and your stomache growl.

"I smell Takoyaki!!!"

There came the troublemaker of the Sakamaki. He jumped into an empty seat, ready to devour his favourite food.

"Everyone isn't here yet, Ayato. Control yourself." Reiji sighed, holding his aching temple.

"Shut up!"

"And not the slightest bit of gratitude to the cook?" Without anyone noticing, Ruki had sat himself on a seat. Though none were surprised except you.

Ayato threw him back insults he wasn't supposed to say. Had Ruki not been an adult, Ayato would probably be forbidden from eating.

"When... are we going to start, Ruki?" Azusa looked in pain as he questioned that.

"Kou and the eldest Sakamaki aren't here yet. Be patient, Azusa."

"Mhmm, alright..."

"WHY MUST WE WAIT FOR THOSE TWO NASTY SNAILS!?" Kanato shouted, slamming his fork-armed hand on the table.

"Don't do that, Kanato. You're scaring Teddy~"

"SHUT UP, YOU OBNOXIOUS HUMAN!!!"

"Another nickname for me, I see."

Both Ruki and Reiji shot you a glare, silently telling you to shut that provoking mouth of yours. You sticked out your tongue and smiled sheepishly, causing the mothers to sigh.

"I'm gonna drag that dull guy's ass here." Ayato proclaimed, standing up. "No need, he's already there." Subaru called out, pointing at Shuu who was sitting with his eyes closed.

"I don't think Kou will come home soon." Yuma commented, his eyes unable to leave the tempting meat in front of him.

"How ill-mannered," Reiji muttered under his breathe as he saw Yuma's ravenous eyes.

"SORRYYY FORR THE WAITT, EVERYONEE!!!"

Kou came running in, immediately sitting at the only unoccupied seat at your right.

"Finally!" Ayato exclaimed, taking all the takoyaki balls and devoured all of them at once in a mere second.

Reiji sighed, feeling the embarrassment of the action his brother caused. Everyone started eating their food though Shuu remained asleep.

"M-Neko-chan, there's a grain of rice at the side of your mouth~"

"Really?" You raised an eyebrow, feeling the side of your mouth with your fingers but found nothing.

"You picked the wrong side," Kou chucked right beside your ear, surprising you. In within a second, you felt the spot he pointed out earlier was licked by no other than his tongue. Your face flushed red the moment you realized what happened, pushing him by the chest away from you.

"So cute~" He licked his lips seductively, winking at you.

You felt nothing but disgust.

"Kou," Came Ruki's frightening voice.

"Right, I'm sorry." ><

Kou hanged his head low, focusing to solely his plate. You wanted to let out a chuckle at how much respect the Mukamis had for Ruki, just the complete opposite for the Sakamaki.

The blond Sakamaki stood up and disappeared from everyone's sight.

"Isn't this surprising? Shuu finished his food, nfu." Laito spoke, earning everyone's attention. Indeed, Shuu's plate was completely empty.

"He never even eats my cooking." Reiji silently grumbled under his breathe, or so he thought. The entire room actually heard him though none dared to comment on it.

"That's probably because you put poison in it." None except Subaru, I guess.

After that, everyone left one by one, emptying the room.

You enjoyed the food presented to you a little bit too much, causing you to be the only one behind, if Kou hadn't accompany you silently.

"What do you want?" You questioned, eyes wide-opened with curiousity. Kou's mischievious smirk didn't leave his pretty face, "Nothing~"

You nodded at his statement and continued eating the dessert, which was a Banana split. You wondered if Ruki actually loved making such troublesome things or he was just being really nice.

"You don't have to act all nice with me, M-Neko-chan. Isn't it tiring to keep your face full of happiness when your heart's a complete void?"

Your hand stopped its movement and dark aura engulfed the atmosphere in the room.

You threw him a cold glare, sending chills down his spine.

"Fufu~ how terrifying."

"What do you know?" Voice dripping with venom, you questioned him. His expression didn't change, a ridiculing smirk was still present.

"Everything~ starting from your excellent attempt of being a frivulous person to your relief for being able to sleep during the day since at night, M-Neko-chan can't sleep cause of the monstrous thoughts hunting her head, right?"

You wanted to punch him in the guts and slammed him down on the ground. Though you pressed down the urge to do so, knowing he was a vampire much more capable than you were.

"Do you prefer this shitty me over the usual me?" You had calmed down as you questioned him, spooning a spoonful of ice cream into your mouth.

"Hm, I wonder~ But the dark M-Neko-chan amused me more than the usual M-Neko-chan so YES, I guess?"

"Then, I'd like to request YOU stop putting up a facade in front of me, Kou. I know you aren't as happy as you seem to be, hypocrite."

The atmosphere filling the room only grew darker.

He disappeared from your sight, reappearing behind you though that didn't falter you.

"You are aware who you are talking to, right, M-Neko-chan?"

"Yeah, a two-faced vampire."

At that moment, you didn't catch what truly happened. The next thing you knew was darkness overwhelming your consciousness.

~ ~ ~

"How did you enjoy your sleep, M-Neko-chan~?"

'Sleep, my ass.'

You let out a grunt as you tried to sit. It was a familiar room you were in, Kou's room.

"Did you not like me insulting you that much?" You questioned.

He only gave you a fake smile as a reply, staring into the magazine you figured he was in. You looked away from the vampire, standing up and made your way towards the door.

"Did I gave you a permission to leave?"

"Do I need a permission to leave?"

He must had hit your bad spot, to think you'd talk back to him with that much courage.

"What are you looking so surprised for, bastard? Weren't you the one ordering me to show my true face in front of you? Hah?"

'Fucking savage,' He thought.

In within a second, you were caged between him and the wall. The shock look on your face was only present for a mere moment, glaring a hole into his rotten head.

As much as you didn't fear him, your breathing was still ragged due to being so close with the two-face. His eyes were staring upon you like those of a predator eyeing its prey. You admitted those were a pair of very beautiful eyes, though its beauty had to be ruined by his cursed personality.

"You win, [Y/N]." He chuckled, "I have no more words to return to you." He backed away, giving you space to stand up on your own.

"Though I can't guarantee your safety since I'm not sure I can hold myself back."

His back was facing you, your glare never ceased.

"Being a vampire must be pretty convenient, huh..." You muttered loud enough for him to hear before exiting his room.

~ ~ ~

The sky was crying, its tears falling upon the earth and you.

Those vampires were just so cruel. They left you at school alone when one of the teachers questioned you for your absences.

Lady Luck seemed to not be on your side either. In the middle of your trip back to the mansion, the rain just had to pour down.

Everything hated you, didn't it?

And you forgot to bring your wallet as well. If you had money, everything would be easier.

A sigh left you. But as soon as it did, your eyes spotted a closed store with roof poking out. You decided to shelter yourself from the rain awhile there.

The rain looked like it was going to last long. You were probably going to arrive home sneezing non-stop and a fever ready to be greeting you.

"Really, babe? That's good to hear."

As you tried to warm yourself up, a familiar voice reached your ear. But... whose voice was that?

"The rain's not stopping soon. You'll have to wait for me awhile, love."

Your shivering body only shivered more, your subconscious roamed through your memory in search of the owner of the sickening voice you feared.

'Don't look over here.'

You silently wished, hope and prayed. Hoping it would be heard.

But after all, nothing and no one would want to be by your side.

As soon as he closed his phone call, his eyes landed on your figure.

"Oh, isn't that [Y/N]?"

You gritted your teeth. It made you want to stab yourself hearing him call that name of yours.

"It's been a long time~ how have you been doing?"

'Don't get so familiar with me.'

You were at lost for words, your breathing started to quicken itself. You were conflicted as to what move you should take. He was approaching, you had to do something. But your body could only shiver in fear and disgust.

"[Y/N]? Don't you remember me?"

You could picture a maniacal grin on his face. You couldn't take it anymore.

You pushed him out of the way and sprinted to anywhere your legs take you to. You didn't care, you didn't want to think. You only wanted to escape from that beast of hell.

The rain hit your face mercilessly, trying to slip you a few times but it didn't succeed.

Finally, the strength you had were drained. You collapsed towards the ground in an alley.

The tall buildings shielded you from the furious rain, only some of its pitiful drops landed on you.

Unable to control your pants, your chest rose up and down in an abnormal pace.

"Oi, oi!!!"

A very soothing, high voice shouted by your ears. You lost the ability to think. But your heart recognized him as a comrade, letting him cradle you in his arms.

"M-Neko-chan!? You're hyperventilating, are you alright!? Answer me!"

'M-Neko-chan?'

Only one asshole in the world would call you that.

"K-Kou..."

"I-I'll take you back by my car—"

"No.. I-I'm already fine..."

Your breathing had calmed down a lot, though you still had trouble inhaling and exhaling as you usually did.

"What happened? Is it because of the rain? Why are you walking alone in this weather in the first place!? Aren't you supposed to go home by the limousine?"

"It isn't like you to worry over me, Kou..."

He stopped talking as his eyes went wide. True, why was he worried for someone like you?

You forced him to let go of his hold, sitting up as you wiped your face off the remaining water.

"Why are you crying?"

He asked too much questions for his own good, really.

"I'm not. It's the rain."

"No, your eyes are red. You looked so scared too. Don't lie to me, M-Neko-chan." The vampire forced you to face him. One of his blue orbs turned red the second you stared into them.

"I just saw a something I don't want to see again, that's all."

That wasn't a lie you spouted. But he demanded an explanation.

"Tell me, [Y/N]."

What was his intention? Why was he worrying over you? Why did he call your name?

"What's with you!?" You stood up, "Stop digging your nose into my business, leave me alone!"

The sudden movement caused your head to spin, falling towards the ground again.

But he was there to catch you.

"I'm not letting go." He embraced you tight even though his body was ice cold.

"K-Kou...!"

Your struggles were futile against him, a vampire. You had no choice to stay still. Though somehow, a comfortable feeling enveloped you.

"Who was that guy from earlier?"

He knew after all.

"No one important."

"Was he your ex-boyfriend?"

"NO! I told you, don't—"

"TELL ME ALREADY! Don't you trust me!? Stop making me worry for you like this!"

"Hah? What's with this side of you? Did you create another face, thinking I'd fall for it again?"

Before you realized what was happening, a pair of cold lips were on top of yours. It was a bad sensation considering the weather, but for some reason... it felt so comfortable. So comfortable that tears flowed from your eyes once more.

"Why... are you like this, Kou?"

His hold of you only tightened.

"I want to help you, M-Neko-chan. So that your happy facade wouldn't be a lie forever. I... I saw similarities between us. I don't want to see you end up like me, I want you to be a good person for real, [Y/N]."

Whether that was the truth or a mere lie, you couldn't tell. But the feelings he poured into his words were sincere. You couldn't believe it, you refused to believe it was Kou in front of you.

"I..." No words came out.

Should you tell him?

He went out of his way to help you. He told you to trust him but should you? Wouldn't he only betray you like everyone did?

"I... I want to help you, [Y/N]."

Tears wouldn't stop flowing. Just like the everlasting rain, it seemed like your tears wanted to taste freedom once in awhile.

You rested your head onto Kou's chest, not wanting him to see more of your ugly face.

"H-He was my ex-boyfriend, just like you said... He dumped me just like that, after I had trusted him so much. I didn't know who did, but rumors about me pregnant was spread throughout the school... I-It reached even my family. They didn't believe me, they chose to trust stranger's words rather than their own daughter! I was kicked out of the house, I was so confused but I was also glad when I got sent into the mansion! You are all bastards who won't give me false hopes, you won't treat me nice! So why... why are you being so kind to me!?"

He stayed silent.

"Is it another act after all, Kou?"

And then, a chuckle erupted.

If everything turned out to be a prank for his own amusement, you wouldn't be surprised.

"M-Neko-chan, please be mine."

"I know I won't have much time to live. Considering I'm here only as a replacement, they can't find a blood worthy enough to be sent into the mansion, can they? Thank you though I chose to not fall for that words anymore."

"I'm serious, M-Neko-chan. I want to make you happy, I want to protect you. I want to show you the blue sky I've always wanted to see. Since we are similar, I figured if we work together, we can see it after all. But in order to do that, you have got to be mine first."

"What are you talking about?"

You couldn't stand his coldness, separating yourself from him. The look in his blue eyes was genuine.

You pouted, still smelling something fishy was going on.

"Don't tell me you're practicing your line for the next drama you're going to be in!?"

"Huh!? How did that thought even get to you?"

"I can't believe it, after all!"

"I'm serious! Are you going to be just like them and refuse to believe me?"

Your teary eyes went wide.

"Kou..."

"Yes?"

You rubbed the remaining tears and swallowed a gulp, "Can I really believe in you?"

"Of course," He smiled.

"Then... when you got bored of me, can you please kill me too?"

"I won't get bored of you though."

"You will, I'm not an interesting person."

"Nah, M-Neko-chan is already interesting enough~"

A smile couldn't help but formed on your lips. The droplets pouring on top of you seemed to stop. The clouds gathering around the city were starting to bid each other farewell.

"Your answer?"

"I'd like to be yours."

"Okay." Kou stood up and let out a hand for you to take, "Let's talk this out with Ruki first."

"Why...?"

"I want you to be mine only, so I'll have to let Ruki know. And we can't get you disposed when a new sacrifical bride arrived, can we? That means Lord Karlheinz will have to know too! I wonder if Ruki can do that?"

You chuckled as Kou talked non-stop. The two of you exited the alley and made your way back to Kou's car driven by his manager.

"How did you know I was there, Kou?" You questioned, snuggling into the towel given to you.

"I saw you talking with a suspicious guy before running somewhere in my car. It didn't look good so I ran after you, hehe~"

"Kou..."

The blue sky shone by the mesmerizing sun above of you was by far the brightest one the two of you had ever seen.

--------------------------------------------

Weird '-' Is Kou a bit OOC? I'm sorry *^* This isn't good enough, I know. But the next chapter, an •Ayato• AU will be good! I promise ><

I don't think I can update all that often in 2017 since I have a national exam coming up and there will be a lot of good anime next year. My free time would probably be occupied by the anime. But I'll try my best!

That's why I'll be updating a lot this month~

I realized there are so many spelling and grammar errors in the previousss chapters but I've been too lazy to edit ugh *^*

Hope you have a nice day or night ^^

I'm gonna finish Ao no Exorcist and catch up to BSD ><

BAI BAII~ (><)

~Scar-chan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 263 19
ALSO ON HOLD PEOPLE I do not on diabolik lovers!!! Im just a simple fan! (Pretty slow updates) One shots made for you! The boys are waiting for you...
205K 2.9K 27
Diabolik Lovers Oneshot/ Scenarios Characters- -Ayato Sakamaki -Laito Sakamaki -Kanato Sakamaki -Reiji Sakamaki -Subaru Sakamaki -Shuu Sakamaki
43.6K 1.1K 10
『 all the diabolik lovers boys x reader 』 Just another series of oneshots for all those dialovers fans out there that have a thing for sadistic af va...
2.6K 69 20
From the beginning she can't remember, to the present she only knows. Sapphire finds herself remembering things that don't add up. When her path is c...