Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

All Covered Ms. Robinson
Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

Saint Liza (Christmas Special)

1.7K 48 3
By B_S_Robinson

This is my momma

Day before Christmas

Eliza's POV

"Merry Christmas honey," she whispered kissing my cheek. Yes, it was Christmas morning and I had no one else to thank more but than God himself that I lived another year, and have her by my side this year and in my bed with me. New York was snowed up completely but people bared through to make it around.

"Merry Christmas Ash," I kissed my girlfriend's forehead and held her even closer then taking my remote so the fire place would turn on and the TV as well. I was truly happy now and things felt complete after all we've been through just to be together. I sigh in content as she's in my arms and we're watching Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer, it just came on.

"Are you ready?" Ashley asks. It was time to exchange gifts and I knew better than to get anything outrageous for Ashley or else she'd pass out like last time I gave her that Birkin bag when we had first met. She still has it and gave it to Madeline.

I nodded. We both smiles and quickly went to our nightstands on my right and her left. I opened the drawer and took out the small white box. "ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, on the count of 1...2...3!" 

We turned around to face each other. I had my small white box and she had a flat larger square box. I went first, she sat her box down on her lap as I handed her the small box. "what is this?" she ask before opening it. 

"Don't be scared," I chuckled. "open it and see." 

So Ashley did, there before her eyes was a black matte promise ring with a 3 karat diamond and diamond jeweling along with cream colored stained glass. She hadn't said a word but cried and had her hand to her mouth, "Elle," she moaned. "this is so... Much, oh my gosh!" she hugged me tight and cried into my shoulder.

"I want you to promise me." I begged Ashley.

  She shook her head. "no;" her voice turned cold. "I can't promise you that," she opened my gift in front of me.  It was a matte platinum silver Eternity collar before me. "because I pledge myself to you."

"What is--"

"I want you to collar me, here and now in our home, I will wear the ring but this will be myself bound to you forever and ever." Ashley told me. 

She didn't know what she was saying or getting herself into. This was like marriage, basically it was marriage. Performing a collaring ceremony. If I did this, she's mines forever. She is in my slavery, devoted and willingly. "honey..." I gasped. Marveling at the beautiful collar. "you can't just--"

She presses her finger to my lips, "but I can and I will. I want you to own me, Eliza Robinson I don't want to belong to anyone else in this world nor listen to anyone else, I want to obey you, love you, live for you, live my you and give myself to you in every way I can."

And I knew clear as day there couldn't have been an any better gift than collaring her. My Ashley; Making her mines forever and even after that. We left our bed in our pajamas. She had on a wine red colored lace trimmed silk sleep gown that came to her feet and trailed, I had on a black one. We came into our living room. 

I dimmed the lights, a needle, and grabbed a singular white candle and lit it. White was the color of purity and she was only meant to be for me, purely for existence. She was light and everything that was good. 

I knew how a collaring ceremony went. There weren't any witnesses needed usually, these kind of things were private anyway. 

I placed a fuzzy pillow on the floor before me. She kneeled in front of me, "now are you sure about this?" 

"Yes Mistress." Ashley spoke in a clear crisp tone. 

"Repeat after me every word you hear, my love." I told her as I pull apart the ends of the collar. It was a kinetic collar to it can come on and off like a magnet. "I am a Submissive woman."

She bows her head for me with her hands on her thighs. "I am a Submissive woman,"

"I am willing to give myself to you." I continued. 

"I am your's to do as you wish," I smiled lightly down at her while picking away a flimsy stubborn hair that was in her face. 

"I am your's to do as you wish."

"And to serve your every need,"

"And to serve your every need."

"In my Submission, I only wish to please you and to hope you always find me worthy."

She smiles as now she knows it's time I place to collar on her. I bows her head lower and I lean over to clasp it on her from the back. She lets her hair hand over her head as I place the collar around her neck and it makes a clicking noise to know it's locked around her. "there you are, my beautiful slave-- Mines and only for me." I still wasn't fully done the ceremony. "This collar is so you know my intentions and your acceptance of your Submission and my given responsibility of being your Mistress."

It was her turn. "I practiced this already," it shocked me she was prepared for her part. "I will care for your every need, they are further more important than my own."

And back to me, "and in return I will care for yours," I stand back up straight. "I vow to protect you from any harm as long as you are bound hereby this collar; a symbol of ownership."

"This collar is a symbol of my honesty and accessibility, between us." she pledges. 

"I affirm to guide you in my way for all eternity with your trust," I help her off her needs. "this will hurt real quick, small pinch princess." I take the needle poking my ring finger quickly and her's then a sufficient amount of blood comes from our fingers and I let them touch and rub together.  I explain, "this symbolizes me taking your body and soul."

She nods and winces. "yes Mistress."

"As well as this symbolizing my willingness from my blood to unite us as one."  I took another candle from behind the lit candle. It was a red one. "Ashley light this candle in times are troubling, when you find your Submission isn't easy or you don't feel joy  in your Submission because there will be times you regret your loss of freedom. There is faulty of our nature but be strong but let this candle reprise you your pledge. Remember your strength through me."

I burn the red candle and behind that is the black one. "this candle is for you Mistress," she holds out the candle to me. "this is for when I am an unruly servant, burn it. Knowing everything I do may not always please you, that I may be disobedient sometimes  and will not always find pleasant joy in being my Mistress and sometimes regret owning me but know my faulty nature but let this be also a remembrance to when I have submit to you and now I will have mines lit to yours in perfect sanction."

Our candles touch and the one in her hand is lit. Tears are filling our eyes quickly and running out like thieves. But we kisses the perfect kiss like we were now meeting for the very first time again, our lives were new and we were reborn. I, her Mistress. And she, my Slave. Our candles went back in the holders before we went in for a hug and stayed there on for a while : Crying and kissing. 

I couldn't have been more proud of her. "good girl, good girl." I kiss her forehead. Now as a Mistress it's shamed upon to get on our knees in our slaves view like ever or in front of anyone else in the BDSM community but it was her promise ring so I had to. I got down on my right knee and took the ring from the box. "you, Ashley, my baby girl. By wearing this ring you will promise that you be mines forever until the day we are married, that means to be chaste in front of others, refrain from anyone flirting with you and to never be touched in any inappropriate way this also means I will treat your body as such with respect unless you need to be punished and shown a lesson, I will take care of you and give my heart away to you."

"Thank you Mistress." 

I stand up. "now let's make breakfast!" I carried her bridal style into my arms, kissing her happily and set her on a stool. I pulled out chocolate chip muffins and butter. I toasted them and waited. 

She couldn't stop playing with her new collar. She hopped off the stool and walked over to me, "eating can wait for a minute right?" Ashley asked.

I nodded. "it can but I know what you're trying to do princess and it's not going to wait, I'll give you a task that should be easy for you to handle," I grabbed the knife and swiped up some butter on the toasted muffins, taking orange juice. "you're wearing panties?"

Ashley nodded. "yes."she blushed knowing my rules. She wasn't allowed to wear panties in the house unless she was on her period, had company or we were going out for work or whatever. "sorry Mistress."

"Spread," I said. She spread her legs apart. My fingers drove straight up, feeling her young awaiting hot center. She was perfectly slippery and steaming from the inside out. Her body clenched around my fingers. I pulled the lacy panties down. "playroom, now."

She and I walked off to the playroom. I had the keys in my robe so I unlocked the door. I walked her all the way to the drawer. I took out her special paddle, the bedazzled one I had made for her. I took it out, "Mistress please not the paddle!" it was a painful paddle this one. It didn't have holes but the diamonds, rubies and jewels made it all the heavier. She kept begging and getting on her knees, kissing my feet for me not to hit her with the paddle. 

"I must stop being to lenient with you!" I raised my voice at her. Ashley paused, struck with fear of my dominant voice. "now take it like a big girl, the more you whine the more you get and harder it'll be."

She nodded. "very well Mistress."

"Lean over this here drawer," I told Ashley. She did as told; leaning over. I wind back my paddle. "do you know why you are being punished slave?" 

Ashley nods. "yes Mistress," she gulped before answering. "I wore panties in our home when I wasn't on my monthly, there wasn't any company and right now we aren't leaving to go anywhere."

"Good girl, now tell me why don't I like you wearing underwear in our home?"

"You don't like it because you like to have access to me at all times and anytime in the house , so that you may touch me and look at me anytime you like for your own pleasure."  Ashley answered.

"Good now you will receive the amount of ten swats coming down on your fine ass." I warn her. Taking the paddle, rubbing it over her behind. She shakes as she feels it against her but it's like a warm gesture for me. "this is your paddle, this will be your friend and no enemy to you, it'll help you be reminded not to do certain things and listen to my rules carefully the first time baby girl."

And without warning I landed an initial swatting to her behind. "1!" she counted. I knocked off the tenth strike. Because she counted without me telling her too I took off one. "thank you Mistress."

Another landed down on her, by the third I went down a little harder on her causing great red impact of her behind. By the sixth she was calming down and taking the hard ones like a pro. To her last one in which she remained strong she was about to lose it. I could hear her moan as I finished "9!" 

She leaned over the drawer limply. I put the paddle away and took her into my arms, leaving the room to lock it behind myself. I took her back to our room with some cream. A cocoa butter body cream. I lifted up her night dress as I applied the cream into my hands as I kissed her beet red behind. "you did so good baby girl."

I took my creamed covered hands over her behind giving her a relaxing massage for great after care. She began to wimp and cry, "shh, shh, shh." I softened my hand with her. After massaging her behind I pulled her into my arms, rocking her and whispering sweet nothings into her ears.

"Thank you Mommy." she thanked me, pecking kisses into my neck.  After that I let her eat. 

Later That Night....

After a long night of company from friends and family it was just us left. "alright now drive safe!" I warned my sisters. 

"Remember to send me an invite to your Valentine's day party sis!" My older sister Vera yelled down from the hallway as she and her girlfriend's were leaving. 

"Are you really throwing a Valentine's day party Elle?" Ashley asked me. 

I nodded, "yes, and well Nate throws New Year's every year."

"Well it's just us alone now..." Ashley's voice threaded into a whisper as her hands were on my shoulders and we were as close as can be. "today has been an eventful day from me being collared, to dominated, to having all our friends and family over for Christmas and now I just want to make love to you if you can put your dominance away for a moment."

"Say no more baby." 

I threw my dominance out the window for the rest of that night letting her take me to our room, throw me down on the bed to strip me bare. 

She trailed kisses down from lip to pearl, she nibbled on my lips as she played with my sensitive nub that ached for her touch. Never have I let a woman touch me down there intimately but in the reason for the season I gave in. 

Ashley taking portions of me, devouring me into her past her sweet lips. That night I experienced a series of shock waves through my body and could live to tell the same story as she had when I did the same and took her inside of me. Really now sharing one body.

_______________________________________

And that concludes your holiday Christmas special! It was short, only because I rewrote this a million times before deciding what I wanted this special to be about. So here it is! I hope you guys enjoyed it and I love you all so much. I hold you dear in my hearts really. 

If I'm still here after Christmas tell me what you got for Christmas or your Christmas wish.

This is UNEDITED!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
1.3M 23.7K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
289 0 12
She lifted herself up slowly and finally looked up at me. Her face was stained in tears, her eyes swirling with the most intense emotions and yet her...
3.7K 138 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...