24 Hours To Live • Eazy-E

By moonwalkbae

A story in which a boy lives his final twenty four hours on Earth after being haunted by his past. 2016 // ©... More

Author's Note
Copyright
Prologue
The Final Twenty-Four | 1
The Final Twenty-Four | 2
The Final Twenty-Four | 3
The Final Twenty-Four | 4
The Final Twenty-Four | 5
The Final Twenty-Four | 6
The Final Twenty-Four | 7
The Final Twenty-Four | 8
The Final Twenty-Four | 9
The Final Twenty-Four | 10
The Final Twenty-Four | 11
The Final Twenty-Four | 12
The Final Twenty-Four | 13
The Final Twenty-Four | 14
The Final Twenty-Four | 15
The Final Twenty-Four | 16
The Final Twenty-Four | 17
The Final Twenty-Four | 18
The Final Twenty-Four | 19
The Final Twenty-Four | 20
The Final Twenty-Four | 21
The Final Twenty-Four | 22
The Final Twenty-Four | 23
The Final Twenty-Four | 24
The Final Twenty-Four | 25
The Final Twenty-Four | 26
The Final Twenty-Four | 27
BANG BANG
The Final Twenty-Four | 28
The Final Twenty-Four | 29
The Final Twenty-Four | 30
The Final Twenty-Four | 31
The Final Twenty-Four | 32
The Final Twenty-Four | 33
The Final Twenty-Four | 34
The Final Twenty-Four | 35
The Final Twenty-Four | 36
The Final Twenty-Four | 37
Epilogue
Thank You

The Final Twenty-Four | 38

288 29 236
By moonwalkbae

|Recap|

He sighed. "E I know shit is fucked up right now but don't give up. You have fans out in these protesting just for you to come home. And I'm down with an NWA reunion if you are. And if Dre is with it, I'm with it."

I nodded.

"One more thing, now I don't know your relationship with dude but if you want to do this and if you want me to be there, Jerry gotta go."

"Man whatever," I scoffed "but I hear you."

March 14, 1995

"And one of the top leading stories in celebrity news is that one of the pioneers of gangster rap, is currently being incarcerated at San Quentin State Prison here in the state of California. Eric 'Eazy-E' Wright has been on death row since 1992. The rapper as well as his fans and family believe that this was a mistake and that he should not get executed due to self defense."

"You're watching KTLA News, home of celebrity news and gossip. The leading story in Hollywood is that one of the pioneers of gangsta rap and leader of the rap group N.W.A, has revealed his scheduled execution date which is March 26, 1995."

"Eazy-E also known as Eric Wright, was charged with first degree murder back in 1992. The rapper was sentenced to death by lethal injection. His execution date is only twelve days away. The rapper has received more than seven thousand calls."

"Eazy's girlfriend Tomica has confirmed her second pregnancy with the NWA rapper. Woods is now three months pregnant according to celebrity news."

"I'm sorry," I apologized once again. All I can do at the moment is apologize. Not just to Tomica but to my mom, fans, and the rest of my family.

"Eric.. how many times are you going to apologize? You just keep apologizing and apologizing. W-what do you expect me to say? Seriously?"

"Let me make this right," I muttered "I know you want our wedding a certain way. And I know you want to wear a pretty white dress but we need to think realistically right now."

She shook her head while tears streamed down her cheeks. "I already know where this is going," she mumbled "I-I can't do this."

"Just let me make this right, please. The only reason why I'm sane right now even though I should probably be screaming, is because you healthy.. and the baby healthy."

"Yeah," she mumbled while another tear dropped.

"You need to marry me, because I'm not gonna make it through. I want you in charge of everything. My estate, my music, record label, everything."

"I'm sorry wait what? Eric how are we gonna get married? And where? I don't want this... I just want you to come home. That's all I want, more than anything. I am sick and tired of visiting you in prison."

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Alright, well do this for me. Marry me, please. I don't have long and I want to spend my last few days on Earth as your husband."

A tear fell from her left eye. "Okay. But I just... I just want you to know that I love you and I don't want n-none of this. I don't want anything I just, I just w-want you to be here."

She had a hard time speaking and pronouncing her words. As soon as she began to cry and covered her face in her hands, I felt my eyes watering as well.

"Marry me. I love you," I said while our hands intertwined. I'm not supposed to touch her in any way but I don't give a damn at this point.

I've already arranged for us to get married. So
I called in a few favors. My parents are here as well as a preacher. The guards approved it as well.

I've already had a serious talk with Ron Sweeney as well. Seems like he knows what the hell he's talking about so I'm just gonna sit back and let him do his thing.

A few days ago I convinced myself to write a personal statement for my fans and after I take my last breathe in twelve days, I want Ron to personally read it to them.

One thing I learned about death row is once an inmate is executed, the body will most likely be buried in a private cemetery at the prison for inmates if the family doesn't claim it.

But, I'm not going to get put away like that. I want to have a traditional funeral back in Los Angeles. Tomica and I have already discussed the funeral, casket, and my attire.

We're having a serious talk because I'm twelve days away from my execution and now is the time to get down to business.

"Stop crying baby. Everything's gonna be alright."

And at that moment, I felt another tear fall from my eye. I'm trying to stay strong but the more she's breaking down, the more I want to break down.

I held on to her hands tight and encouraged her to open her eyes but she didn't.

"Tomica. Baby I need you to stop crying right now. I love you, I've always loved you. No matter what I've said and done to you in the past, I will always love you. Do you hear me?"

She slightly opened her eyes and nodded.

"I love you too."

"I'm sorry. I know I sound like a broken record but I need to get this shit off of my chest. I'm so, so sorry for all of the negative shit I brought on into your life. Do you forgive me?"

"Yes. I forgive you."

I smiled back and leaned in to give her a kiss. She looked away and wiped her tears. Seconds later, my parents and the preacher approached us.

"Before we do this, I want us to think about all of the good times we had together. What's your favorite memory of our relationship?"

"W-well," she laughed "I remember when I found out that you and Casual are the same person. And when you taught me how to drive and I returned the favor by teaching you how to slow dance."

"Those are your favorite memories? Hell I remember when you was making my ass work for yo ass. A nigga was literally stalking you, just to get you to talk to me."

"Are we ready?" the preacher asked with a bible in his hand. Basically interrupting our conversation.

"Yeah," I said, annoyed.

"Alright let's do this.... Tomica Woods, do you take Eric Wright to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

-
An hour after we got married, we continued to discuss Ruthless and I made her promise to not sell my company or abort our baby.

We went over important stuff such as who to trust, who not to trust. As well as who to look out for and who not to look out for.

"Cube is outside talking to Dre," Yella smiled after walking in with Ren. "You're in a suite now instead of a cell? This shit is dope E. But you still don't deserve to be here."

His eyes began to water and I smiled. Ren leaned against the door frame without saying a word.

"Aight. Tell him to come in here. I want to holler at him."

"He says he can't see you like this E. To be real, none of us can."

"This shit is fucked up man," Ren spat before walking away.

Just been told that I have thousands of fans outside the prison gate holding albums, posters, and banners with my picture on the front yelling "free Eazy."

"Aye go check on him. See if he aight," I muttered. "Tomica and I are married now just in case you didn't know."

"Yeah I heard. Congrats E," he smiled.

Can't believe those words came out of my mouth.

Tomica and I are married now.

The same girl I met years ago at Club Dooto's is my wife.

March 24, 1995

The guards transferred me to the death house, which is the last and final step before I get executed.

The biggest fight of my life, death row.

"Let's go Wright. This is the final twenty-four hours of your life," he spat.

24:00:00

----
This is the last chapter. The next chapter is the epilogue and I'm about to draft the "Thank You" chapter.

I barely have time to write thanks to me making hundreds of drinks at Starbucks 😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 707 32
Good evening and welcome to Eazy's playhouse you stupid mtf! Book 2 [highest rank: #530 in fantasy] 2017 n.w.a. ffa's winner
24.8K 1.1K 43
I've seen her in my dreams and now it's real to me. Why she's saving me from the future? That's my question... Started - July 2016 Completed - Janua...
3.9K 127 25
Alleged STDs, Crushes, Heartbreaks, & a whole lot of more shit Mystery had to go through. From her naive years as a teenager to her more developed ye...
35.9K 1.5K 44
Aaliyah and Eazy's relationship was... chaotic. Spinoff of "A Ruthless Life" 2016 // © moonwalkbae