The Final Twenty-Four | 29

Do you guys like the new cover? And do you like my new cover theme? Black and white is my signature but I've thought about changing it.

Also, a lot of you have asked me to write a sequel to "Exposed". Hmm, interesting but what should the sequel be about? And should I use the same characters or bring in new ones?

Didn't think that "Exposed" would win the best Eazy-E fanfic and best NWA fanfic awards and didn't think you guys would like it so much. A sequel sounds nice but don't bet on it.

This story is almost over because I still want to make it a 40 chapter book. The Wizard of OZ is on deck.

And this is MY version of The Wizard of OZ and it will be an alternate universe story so I will do a lot of editing.

Last but not least: shoutout to my undercover fans lol and a big majority of them are writers. The ones who call themselves throwing shade but can't throw shade for shit lol I caught another writer silently reading "Exposed" cuz she dropped a few comments but no votes.

I call them undercover fans cuz thats what they are. They've read ALL of my books and then some lol and I'm sure they're reading this cuz I know they have this book in their library.

Well, I did win the writer who throws the most shade award; oh and they wont come at me so I have no worries lol

Anyway, I love my active readers and supporters. Because of you, I keep slaying the fanfic awards. I've been inducted in the Hall of Fame at least 12 times so thank you ✨

|Recap|

A week after our pre-proposal, we arrived back in Los Angeles.

Even though it wasn't a real proposal, it felt like one. Vegas is amazing and it was the perfect city for Eric and I to express our love for each other.

After a long day of working two jobs, I finally made it home.. ready to hit the sack.

Just when things are going so well for me...

"If you want Eric to live a few more years, I want you to do something for me."

Forest Lawn Memorial Park Glendale

[A/N: the same cemetery Eazy is buried in real life]

I decided to pay Lucky a visit today. Well, pay his grave a visit. I don't remember much about his death. All I know is, he was like a big brother to Scooter and I.

I showered his grave with a big majority of his favorite flowers. It's been two years, and it honestly doesn't feel like it's been that long. It feels like he's still here with us.

"You always looked out for me bro," I mumbled.

I kneeled in front of his tombstone and wiped off dirt and extra grass. Everything is a blur. I can't remember what happened to him.

I shedded a few tears. I'm not the type to cry but this is my friend. Never thought I would say these words but, Lucky is gone. Looking down on his grave feels like a dream.. a nightmare.

Ever since I pre-proposed to Tomica, she's been acting different. I mean, really different.

I thought she enjoyed Vegas. It was a surprise and it was the perfect city for me to give her a promise ring; simply because I'm not ready for engagement right now.