The Final Twenty-Four | 3

The fact that this book already has over 700 comments makes me love y'all even more lol like this book just started and its already damn near at 1k comments. I lowkey want to leave wattpad but I can't and you're the reason why. My readers motivate me to keep writing even though I want to give up, thank you.

And good news, I'm going to give y'all the
blurb and plot for "Take Care" real soon but "American Gangster" is still going to be a secret.

                                    |Recap|
I rolled my eyes.

"Aight," I said with a straight face.

"Aight? No that's not the word I wanted to hear. I apologized, so what do you say?"

"Thank you?"

"Much better," she smirked.

Ruthless Records
N.W.A. Studio Session

"Alright new album entitled Niggaz4Life, coming soon. I'm real hype, I don't know about y'all," said Ren.

I grabbed my camcorder and began filmimg our studio session.

"What you hiding behind the camera now? Come join the interview man. You trying to escape," Dre chuckled.

"Man we've been sitting in this hot ass studio all day, working on the same ass song. When do you think we'll be finished cause we have a pool party to attend tonight?" Yella asked.

"You know Jerry is going to be pissed. Especially since we promised him that we wouldn't leave this place until we finish Appetite For Destruction."

"Ugh. Look Jerry is gonna have to get over it. Hell we've been sitting in this hot ass studio all morning. And on top of that I might head out and get some Fat Burger," I spat.

"You always eating though."

"I don't eat as much as Dre."

"Aight E I got you," he chuckled. "So how do y'all like it so far? Tell me what you think. This is part of Ren's verse."

"But the average nigga they don't mean to understand. I'm from the streets so therefore you know I don't care for a sucker that aint down with the real niggas the niggas the niggas yo."

"Yeah it's good so far," I nodded.

"I shoot down a million niggas and shoot one more. And that's the million and one they couldn't hang with the appetite cause they wasn't rapping right so I had to destroy whoever was standing in my presence for fucking up the essence appetite for destruction."

"Hell yeah Ren that shit was dope. And damn Dre, you produced the shit out of it. Whoo!"

"Preciate it Yella. Now we're still working on my verse as well as Eazy's. Once this track is complete we need to begin filming the video for it."

It's hot and we've been working on this song non-stop for hours. We took a few breaks here and there but it just feels like we're not making any progress.

"I don't know man maybe naming this track after Guns 'N Roses was not a good idea."

"Chill E. I'm starting to write some of your verse. Now it's not finished yet but I think you'll like it. And instead of a chorus, Dre was thinking about adding a Richard Pryor sample."