The Final Twenty-Four | 11

|Recap|

He lowered his gun and we went back inside.

"See? That's why yo ass is in a lot of shit now, always running yo big ass mouth."

"Whatever E."

"Look I gotta ask y'all something and don't lie."

"Go ahead," said Lucky.

"Aight I want you to be completely honest with a nigga. We're grown, we ain't kids so there's no need to be childish and lie."

"What you getting at?" he asked.

"So I was pulled over the other night by LAPD."

He laughed. "That's all? E that ain't nothing new. Niggas get pulled over by LAPD all the time. So what's the problem?"

"The problem is," I smirked "is not that I was pulled over. The reason is why I was pulled over."

"Well why was you pulled over?" he mocked.

I shook my head. "What you think I'm stupid or some shit? It didn't make sense at first but now this shit is adding up."

"Nigga can you please tell us what the hell is going on?" Lucky asked.

"I'm gonna ask both of y'all the same thing I asked that bitch Tomica. Why'd you do it?"

Scooter raised a brow. "Do what?"

"And once again I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told her ass; you could've said no."

"Could've said no to what? The hell is you talking 'bout?" Lucky questioned.

"So you ratted me out to LAPD huh? You told them that I robbed that bank but didn't turn yourselves in?"

"Oh that's how it is?!" he yelled "you think we snitched? Man you crazy. Why would we rat you out when we're just as guilty as you?"

"What you think I'm buying that?" I mumbled after licking my lips "I suspect one of you or maybe both of you."

"You think I did it?" Scooter asked "go ahead and tell me."

"You tell me. I want you to look me in my eyes and tell me that you didn't rat me out."

He bit his bottom lip before taking a deep breathe. "Look man you gotta trust me. I know we had a fallout but that shit is the past and we need to let that go."

"You never answered my question though. Did you or did you not snitch and leave yourself out, like you didn't rob it either?"

I sat back in my chair and raised a brow.

"Man just hear me out," he said.

"You still avoiding the question? It's either yes or no."

He sighed. "No I did not."

"Aight," I glanced at Lucky "now I'm gonna ask you the same thing. Did you snitch? I mean it's not like it matters anyway because I lied and told him that I have nothing to do with it so he let me go."