The Final Twenty-Four | 7

Hiii I'm back with another update. I can
finally concentrate more on this story for now on because the Eazy-E fanfic awards are over. It was so fun and if you didn't participate, you really missed out.

I want to thank my loyal supporters and readers for nominating and voting for me and my books. I won at least six or seven awards! The results are on rareeazye page if you want to check it out.

I know I've been missing in action and this is why. I had to work on the awards but I'm finally back and it was a great experience.

|Recap|

"Hello?" I answered.

"E something big came up. I know we said we were done with this gangsta shit but I need you."

"For what? With yo stupid ass."

"I'll give you details later. Just grab a strap and meet me at my place."

"Okay. I'll be through there."

City of Compton

"So what's the problem?" I asked as I approached Scooter and Lucky.

"Okay. I know we said that we was done with all of this gangsta and Crip shit, but I got myself into some deep shit," he muttered.

I raised a brow. "How deep? Man I know yo crazy ass ain't out in the streets fucking around being stupid."

"What?" he questioned.

"What?" I mocked "man don't 'what' me."

"Man can you at least just hear me out? I'm in the middle of some shit right now E, some deep shit and I don't know if this is a life or death situation."

"What kind of shit?"

He licked his lips and looked away.

"What kind of shit man? Aye define 'deep shit', what's up with you and this suspense shit?"

"Okay long story short," he sighed "I had to borrow money from a big time drug dealer here in Compton."

He paused and I hand motioned for him to continue, but he didn't. Instead he just sat there staring into space.

"Well?" I asked, annoyed.

"Well what? That's all. I just borrowed a lot of money from a drug dealer and he wants me to pay him back asap."

"That's all?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. So are you gonna help me man? Are you mad at me? I know I fucked up, I fucked up big time."

"Just because you borrowed money from a dealer? How much money did he loan you and why did you borrow in the first place?"

"Casual I know you're trying to help but that's personal. Just know that I borrowed a few thousands and I can't pay it back at the moment."

"And why is that?" I smirked.

"Look are you gonna help me or not E? It seems like you're not taking this shit serious. Well this shit ain't funny man."