The Final Twenty-Four | 30

Happy Halloween! 👻🎃

I have no plans whatsoever lol so I decided to update for yall and thanks for 6k comments. I most definitely have the most active readers and I'm thankful for each and every one of you that takes the time to actually vote and comment.

Like seriously, I'm nothing without my active readers and I'm thinking about giving you guys my Snapchat so we can stay lit lol.

Last but not least; I just made the sex scene in "Seduced By My Student" private so ooops sorry perverts lol you now have to follow me in order to read it. I can be a jerk sometimes I swear.

                                     |Recap|

Being back at The Varnish is beginning to bring back memories. Feels like something bad happened here but I just can't seem to remember.

"She gave me back the ring then called it off."

Scooter sighed. "Yeah. I'm so sorry to hear that E."

"So this probably explains why she's been so bitchy and distant towards me. We haven't smoked weed in bed together in awhile. She's just so different."

He nodded. "Maybe she's on her period. E you know how women are, especially when that time of the month comes. Just give her the space she needs, and hopefully she'll come around."

"Hopefully," I sighed "I mean.. I thought she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me. She accepted the promise ring, and she enjoyed Vegas."

"Why would she accept the ring if she knew that she would give it back? What did you do to her E? Is she pregnant?" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Nowhere near pregnant. I think she's still pressed over the fact that Tracy had Erin. Which was fucking two years ago."

"Well," he trailed off "how are you holding up? Are you okay? I'm worried about you man."

"Would you two gentlemen like another drink? Or maybe a refill?" the barista asked with a smile.

I waved, letting her know that we're fine.

"Yeah but to tell you the truth, shit hasn't been the same ever since Lucky died."

"Yeah," he muttered.

"And now Dre wants to start his own label with Suge Knight. I guess he's rolling with a Bompton nigga now. Tomica doesn't want to be with me anymore; and LAPD is still looking for the nigga that shot me. My life is in shambles right now. Everything is fucked up."

"That's why you got me. Lucky is resting in a better place and Tomica is just another bitch. But I tried to warn you about her E."

"Warn me about what?"

"She's a snake and foul. You really need to watch yourself because you can't trust everybody. There's snakes around you E and she's one."

"Scooter I was going to propose to her. The promise ring was just a pre-proposal but I was going to pop the question soon."

He raised a brow. "Eric.. we Kelly Park Crips and all we have is each other's backs. We don't love these hoes and you know that. Just forget about her, forget about love, and focus on what's really important."