The Final Twenty-Four | 37

Here's an update. Y'all can scream 🙄

And just tah let u know, there's one more chapter after this then an epilogue and "thank you" chapter.

Thank you guys so much for supporting "24 Hours To Live". This book now has well over 8,000 comments which is amazing an unbelievable.

I'm blessed to have a big support team and a lot of active readers.

My next book on deck is "The Wizard of OZ" and I'm going to pull a Beyoncé so watch your notifications lol

"Eazy-E: American Gangster" is on its way as well.

"Schizophrenia" and "A Night With My Male Stripper" will be short stories.

"Take Care" is my last book. Not just my last Eazy-E book but my last book on Wattpad.

Thanks for reading my stories! And don't worry, moonwalkbae is going out with a bang. My future books are gonna slay edges, weaves, scalps, and everything in between.

Schizophrenia

"Stay away from him?"

"Why?"

"...he has schizophrenia."

A Night With My Male Stripper

There's not a blurb yet but I'll create one. Y'all know I stay with the bomb ass plots and stories lol.

|Recap|
Eric

     This is Tracy. Just wanted to write you to see how you're holding up. Anyway, I'm praying for you and Erin misses you. Hang in there. And here's a picture.

This is my favorite picture of us.

Love always,

Tracy

"Bitch it's the only picture of us," I spat.

November 1994

Time well spent, is what I should say. I've been incarcerated since 1992, and honestly I've never been more ready for death.

My grandma used to always say that Heaven's on the other side and somehow, a person knows when their time is up. They just know when God is ready to call them home and that's when they decide to get their house in order.

These past few months have been rough but on the bright side, Thomas became like a second father to me.

A few months back he arranged for me to move out of my dusty ass cell and move into a "suite-styled" cell. I mean it was still a cell but it's very well kept, clean, private, and there aren't any roaches crawling everywhere.

The head guard informed me about my execution which will take place in four months. They're going to isolate me from the rest of the prisoners and I'm able to request a last meal the day of my execution as well as staying in the death house before they execute me.

Life in prison is only getting easier because of my bond with Thomas. Again, it's not what you know but who you know.

But then again, shit is going downhill as well. I've been exhausted these last couple of weeks. Stressing over everything, not getting enough sleep, and not eating as much as I should.