The Final Twenty-Four | 18

Bought myself a new car yesterday, yasss bihhh it's lit 😇⚡️

                                   |Recap|

"Casual it's Scooter. Listen-"

"I know. Something came up. You're in the middle of some shit and you want me to come by and bring a strap. I know."

"Yeah. That's correct. Come by as soon as possible."

"I'll be through there."

"But you still on the phone," he laughed "put some pep in yo step."

"Aye relax. I'm heading there now...damn."

City of Compton

"Look who finally decides to show up. I thought I was gon' have to get out there and find you. I'm surprised you wasn't in bed sleeping. I noticed that you called me from a payphone," Scooter laughed.

I took a seat and sighed. "Aye I could use some sleep after working long hours in a hot ass studio and on top of that, still trying to figure out who the hell ratted me out to LAPD. S0 I deserve some rest don't you think?"

"Yeah you look like you could use some rest," said Lucky.

"I was at a videoshoot all day then went to Boulevard 3."

"Aye you still worried about who ratted you out to LAPD? Who ever it was, they probably ratted us out too," Scooter added.

"It wasn't Tomica," I licked my lips "I have a gut feeling that it's Dre. And because of it, we're not on good terms at the moment."

"I suspect that bitch Tomica."

"We shouldn't have robbed that bank in the first place, Scooter. But aye shit happens," I smirked.

Lucky interrupted. "Aight let's not start. No one said that the gangster life was going to be easy. It's not a piece of cake or piece of pie. If you don't like it, I believe McDonald's is hiring cashiers and janitors."

"Whatever. So why did you call me over here Scooter? You're always in some shit," I spat.

He glanced at Lucky. "So are we still on for tonight?"

He nodded. "E I know we said that we was going to get out of this shit, but we're gonna have to break that promise. That's why Scooter told you to bring a strap."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We're going to rob another bank, simple. California United Bank. Scooter is good at robbing and he knows exactly where the vault is located. He still owes Worm some money and we'll even pay you."

"So I see you're still going to get me involved with your debt situation huh? I thought I told you that I don't want to be mixed up in any of yo shit?"

"E just do this for me!" he yelled "it's not like I ask you to do shit for me all the time. And I have everything planned and outlined. Just trust me."

I rolled my eyes. "Aight. Let's hear it."

"We're going to rob California United Bank. I know some niggas who robbed that bank once before and walked away with fifty g's."